Amelia Eve - read rules before posting

natsu24
Reactions: 4

Re: Amelia Eve - read rules before posting

Post by natsu24 »

Probably Amelia already has another ongoing project so she can't join mike (let's hope so)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 03:07
Why wouldn't Mike want Amelia to be a part of his new cast? It was especially because of Amelia's acting range and the chemistry of VP and AE that got "Bly Manor" so much attention. I can understand VP has other projects lined up, but what's up between Mike and Amelia? Is he a closeted homophobe? Did they get into an argument over Jaime's character arc? Personality conflicts? Whaaaaaaaat??? :unsure:
Definitely not... I find his work to be open minded and that's true for who he hires too. It's probably that he didn't have Amelia in mind for this project. Or Amelia is busy doing other work. There could be any number of reasons but Mike is not a homophobe, closeted or otherwise. It's rather insulting reading that to be honest and quite a dramatic assumption just because he has not cast Amelia in this project. Wow!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i think mike doesn't like the popularity of bly manor, doesn't like the fact that he and kate are overshadowed by the girls, amelia and victoria. all the success of the mini series was focused on these two. I doubt he'll put a couple like them on the screen again.
I wasn't sure Victoria would make the cast, but I was sure Amelia would be. I hope this is a sign that they are considering other interesting proposals. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think Mike hates Bly, what a weird thing to say. It's probably not his favorite because it's the one he was least involved in. Who knows maybe there's a reason Amelia isn't it. Although, I do have to say I'm kind of getting annoyed he has the same cast for literally everything now. I think OJC (believe has other projects)and Tahirah Sharif (not sure what she's up to) seem to be the only ones along with VP and Amelia that he's worked with that aren't in this project.

I'll say I'm glad Samantha Sloyan improved her acting somewhat because she was terrible on Grey's Anatomy and played one of the worse sapphic characters I've ever seen on tv. Sorry, it's OT but had to vent lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 16:29
I don't think Mike hates Bly, what a weird thing to say. It's probably not his favorite because it's the one he was least involved in. Who knows maybe there's a reason Amelia isn't it. Although, I do have to say I'm kind of getting annoyed he has the same cast for literally everything now. I think OJC (believe has other projects)and Tahirah Sharif (not sure what she's up to) seem to be the only ones along with VP and Amelia that he's worked with that aren't in this project.

I'll say I'm glad Samantha Sloyan improved her acting somewhat because she was terrible on Grey's Anatomy and played one of the worse sapphic characters I've ever seen on tv. Sorry, it's OT but had to vent lol
Tahirah stars in her own show now. (The Tower) Since Lucky was cancelled, Victoria should've also been available but maybe has landed herself another roles since she's growing more and more famous each day and not sure about Amelia other then something about this so called movie called Phea?? During the QnA with her she said she had no upcoming projects but that was a while ago so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 15:12
i think mike doesn't like the popularity of bly manor, doesn't like the fact that he and kate are overshadowed by the girls, amelia and victoria. all the success of the mini series was focused on these two. I doubt he'll put a couple like them on the screen again.
I wasn't sure Victoria would make the cast, but I was sure Amelia would be. I hope this is a sign that they are considering other interesting proposals. :fingcross:
X2 sorry to some here, but have to agree with this poster's response. MF may not be a closeted homophobe but seems to have some sexist issues?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
X2 sorry to some here, but have to agree with this poster's response. MF may not be a closeted homophobe but seems to have some sexist issues?
Y’all are hysterically reaching. Writers and directors are not in competition with their actors. Kate was “overshadowed” in Bly because she had just had a baby. That’s why her part was small.

If Amelia isn’t in the new show, why not consider scheduling conflicts or even Amelia being incompatible with any of the parts available for someone her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
^o) ^o)
Get some fresh air.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think MF is a talented guy and it seems harsh to make such assumptions merely because he has not cast Amelia! I love his work and wish to see more of it very soon, regardless of who he casts. Also, I don't think casting is down to just one individual, is it? :whistle: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:love: BUMP because our beloved little bean damn well deserves it, don't you think? :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2021, 18:57
:love: BUMP because our beloved little bean damn well deserves it, don't you think? :hug:
She sure does! :angel: However, all I can think to put is Merry Christmas! :P That's to all of you though, as well as to Amelia! :$ Here is to 2022, may it bring you all much happiness, peace and contentment. :hug: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2021, 23:06
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2021, 23:25
Guest wrote:
FINALLY!
Damn she looks gorgeous :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Word on the streets this is a LGBT show? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't see or read any of the twitter above except the blue bird logo. :bigcry:
Please, please, please someone tell me what she wrote or what the pic is about???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 01:44
Word on the streets this is a LGBT show? :spy:
it is, though amelia is not part of the main gay love story
hoping for some gay activity anyway :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 01:46
I can't see or read any of the twitter above except the blue bird logo. :bigcry:
Please, please, please someone tell me what she wrote or what the pic is about???
Maybe you need to update your browser or twitter app

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 02:34
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your time and help. Anyone know what the scene is about? Amelia's character looks tired and fed up. Maybe a bit frustrated, too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for your time and help. Anyone know what the scene is about? Amelia's character looks tired and fed up. Maybe a bit frustrated, too?
A man probably

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 10:41
Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A man probably
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 00:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
FINALLY!
No makeup and looks like her hair is a mess, but damn, looks good!! Ever notice she’s always wearing overalls in her movies. I still think it’s her coming through in her characters. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
FINALLY!
Absolutly! The Phea movie insta has been posting a lot recently and is announcing the cast, including our beautiful amelia :goldstar:

I hope it means that the movie is getting released soon :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 21:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
FINALLY!
Absolutly! The Phea movie insta has been posting a lot recently and is announcing the cast, including our beautiful amelia :goldstar:

I can’t wait! :heart:
Is the anon how share Amelia’s projects on google drive still here? :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol her last story, she is a big nerd 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
FINALLY!

Not sure if she still comes here but I can text her and ask about links.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
FINALLY!

Still here and in it for the long haul :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 23:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FINALLY!

Oooh hiii :lol: I'm scared Phea and Leopard skin are not gonna be available to watch in my country :sadangel: You are a life saver!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 23:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FINALLY!

Oooh hiii :lol: I'm scared Phea and Leopard skin are not gonna be available to watch in my country :sadangel: You are a life saver!!
Aww I'm happy to help :heart:

Now let's hope we get a release date soon for them or maybe a Christmas selfie or any content at all :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:love:
BUMPING the bean again because they do JUMP! Happy Holidays to Amelia Eve and all her fans. We support this amazing, hard-working actress and can't wait for more promo pics and instagrams from her upcoming projects "Phea" and "Leopard Skin." Fans of Bly Manor's "Jamie" and of your earlier work continue to encourage and have your back, GIRL! You are doing great w/ the pups, acting, writing, producing, and just being the unique and authentic person you are. You are so inspiring and a positive motivator for many. Keep it up, Ms. Amelia!!! (Happy early birthday coming up in February 2022...)
:love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FINALLY!

That’s wonderful! I lost the google drive link somewhere. Would you mind reposting? :queen: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 16:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FINALLY!

That’s wonderful! I lost the google drive link somewhere. Would you mind reposting? :queen: :dance2:
You got it 😘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 22:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You got it 😘

I was just rereading through that google drive list and I just saw the Womban Play that amelia is writing.

I'm not sure if she is still working on it but I filled out the survey anyway, I feel like we should all answer it to help and support her!! It's just 4 questions and it's fully anonymous :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 00:17
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 22:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You got it 😘

I was just rereading through that google drive list and I just saw the Womban Play that amelia is writing.

I'm not sure if she is still working on it but I filled out the survey anyway, I feel like we should all answer it to help and support her!! It's just 4 questions and it's fully anonymous :queen:
Da I was just thinking about that play the other day. Yes, I'm gonna answer the survey, thanks for reminding me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is the Womban play all about? Sounds interesting and also a play on words. "Womb" + man = ugh, hope not? Or is it supposed to be a hopeful thing? Or...???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:37
What is the Womban play all about? Sounds interesting and also a play on words. "Womb" + man = ugh, hope not? Or is it supposed to be a hopeful thing? Or...???
It's a play that amelia and another woman are writing and will be performing (they are the main characters but I don't know when or if it will be finished). :fingcross:

Here is the summery from the instagram page : '' Womban is a dystopian play set in London, 2035. Feminists are becoming the number one terror threat in the UK. How far would you take the fight?! ''

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:37
The title is a play on words, but it could mean multiple things about feminism!!

womb + woman = wombman (just in a general way)
womb + ban = something about abortion maybe? or r*pe (there is a lot of feminist post on that subject on the play's insta)

idk any other ideas? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow such wonderful content!! I had not heard about this play or the survey till today when I checked on here. I did answer the survey but I found it difficult to put into words what I feel. Made me think but got kind of depressed too lol because it made me remember that there is still so much that could or should be better in our world. ^o)

However, thanks to that link I found womban on Instagram! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Phea insta posted a story saying that they will post 2 clips of the movie tomorrow :dance2:

Hopefully amelia is in those! just a few seconds of content would make my day for sure :lol:

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 14:54
Those hashtags are very interesting :shifty:
is Molly the protagonist's ex?

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Guest67 wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
sa the hashtags in the original Instagram post I mean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest67 wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
the hashtags along with the way molly looks rather upset tells me that is most likely the case :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the event happened two months ago but I only saw this yesterday (don't know if it has been posted before). The part about her kinda treating the guy in a different way from how she treated the women was funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 18:42
the event happened two months ago but I only saw this yesterday (don't know if it has been posted before). The part about her kinda treating the guy in a different way from how she treated the women was funny
I can't find this? Could you specify?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
the person sharing is a dude and said in the comments amelia called him “dude,” “man”, “mate,” while she would call women “babe,” “darling,” “babes,” “honey,” etc. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
the person sharing is a dude and said in the comments amelia called him “dude,” “man”, “mate,” while she would call women “babe,” “darling,” “babes,” “honey,” etc. :lol:
Thank you :) That sounds like her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

there you go lol I love her :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bless her amelia really is a sweetheart :angel:

BTW the Phea insta is at almost 400 hundred followers (yesterday it had just 80), hope her movie does well and that it's good :goldstar: