Amelia Eve - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: Amelia Eve - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 15:32
the james baldwin story she recently added is kinda 🇨🇦 :lol:

This one. Yes, lol… I thought the same thing! It’s from the “so you want to talk about…” page on Instagram and their post has loads of his quotes on there - fascinating that she picked THIS particular one. Fluid… perchance….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 12:18
Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 21:26
If you could get a picture signed by Amelia, which one would you choose? For science
I love her eyes, hands, lips and everything in this photo!

Truly gorgeous. 😍 I wonder if people who bought an autograph through GoldRush will be able to choose a pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 15:51
Guest wrote:

This one. Yes, lol… I thought the same thing! It’s from the “so you want to talk about…” page on Instagram and their post has loads of his quotes on there - fascinating that she picked THIS particular one. Fluid… perchance….
Unfortunatelly, some still miss the point...though :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 17:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you mean? I’m not being challenging, I’m just asking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 17:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t want to be challenging either...I was just looking at the previous discussion ..,aren’t we supposed to be the ones more tolerant/accepting?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 17:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t want to be challenging either...I was just looking at the previous discussion ..,aren’t we supposed to be the ones more tolerant/accepting?
Oh I see what you mean! Yes, you would like to think so wouldn’t you, but the amount of arguments you find here… ☹️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:spy:
:fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whose tongue is going in first here guys? For respectful scientific research obvs. I also can’t decide whether Amelia pushes into VP or if VP pulls her. I’m having a bored and lonely evening…. 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 21:55

Whose tongue is going in first here guys? For respectful scientific research obvs. I also can’t decide whether Amelia pushes into VP or if VP pulls her. I’m having a bored and lonely evening…. 😆
Ohhh boy that’s tough on the kiss. I have always had a hard time even seeing AE’s tongue in that at all so I’d go with VP. Though I’m fairly confident AE pulls VP in as she leans in herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 22:50
Guest wrote:

Ohhh boy that’s tough on the kiss. I have always had a hard time even seeing AE’s tongue in that at all so I’d go with VP. Though I’m fairly confident AE pulls VP in as she leans in herself.
I think AE’s tongue does go just before, but the camera angle shows more of VP. In contrast, I think VP pulls her in with her right hand as her left comes up to AE’s back, but AE also pushes into her at the same time.

It’s a great kiss. They look like they enjoyed it too. Either that or they really are fantastic actresses.
Need a cold shower now…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 06:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think AE’s tongue does go just before, but the camera angle shows more of VP. In contrast, I think VP pulls her in with her right hand as her left comes up to AE’s back, but AE also pushes into her at the same time.

It’s a great kiss. They look like they enjoyed it too. Either that or they really are fantastic actresses.
Need a cold shower now…
Here is a B&W of the kiss with slow motion and close up to help!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Need a cold shower now…
I hate myself for not being able to see AE’s tongue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 14:25
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Need a cold shower now…
I hate myself for not being able to see AE’s tongue.
Lol. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy watching that over and over to try and find out! My take on it is - Just as they open their mouths, AE is first and her tongue is just starting to go but it’s pushed back by VP’s tongue. Who can blame VP in all honesty. Respectfully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really wish Amelia would post more. Remember when this place was packed with named anons going rabid over her every move and fantasizing about getting pushed down the stairs? Good times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 18:07
I really wish Amelia would post more. Remember when this place was packed with named anons going rabid over her every move and fantasizing about getting pushed down the stairs? Good times.
Yeah, I do...good times . Now we’re mostly very busy in competing in who meets the rules the most..,.we have rules...we hadn’t back then...who is more catholic than the Pope ...things like this... :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
my god i had forgotten about that phase

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:
my god i had forgotten about that phase
Ugh same. Bring it back. I’ll volunteer to be the first to let Amelia squash me like a bug.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 18:15
Guest wrote:
Yeah, I do...good times . Now we’re mostly very busy in competing in who meets the rules the most..,.we have rules...we hadn’t back then...who is more catholic than the Pope ...things like this... :nervous:
Not gonna lie, there was a time I mostly came here for that banter between them - the cracked knuckles, wishing Amelia would step on them or throttle them with something. I miss those guys too… if you’re out there, please come back!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not gonna lie, there was a time I mostly came here for that banter between them - the cracked knuckles, wishing Amelia would step on them or throttle them with something. I miss those guys too… if you’re out there, please come back!
Lol I’m still here - still not over that convo we all had where we fantasized about mobboss!Jamie due to that picture of her dragging that chair. :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 19:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol I’m still here - still not over that convo we all had where we fantasized about mobboss!Jamie due to that picture of her dragging that chair. :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush:
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feel free to share the image again for old times sake. Didn’t that lead on to the other chat about how when AE played Lisa in The Darkness she also sat like a 🇨🇦 on a chair? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 21:38
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feel free to share the image again for old times sake. Didn’t that lead on to the other chat about how when AE played Lisa in The Darkness she also sat like a 🇨🇦 on a chair? :rofl:

Omg Lisa good times

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

Omg Lisa good times

:rofl: I mean…. What prompted that sit? Like that? Was that a character choice or the gay just came spilling out? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 06:44

Omg Lisa good times

:rofl: I mean…. What prompted that sit? Like that? Was that a character choice or the gay just came spilling out? :rofl:
[/quote]

The shoe on the chair triggers me so bad but on the other hand… damn this is gay :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:04
Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

The shoe on the chair triggers me so bad but on the other hand… damn this is gay :rageblush:
[/quote]

Lol… why does it make me think:

Nobody:
VP: I think Nell Crain was Queer

Nobody:
AE: I think Lisa should dress like a lesbian and sit like one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

[/quote]

I don't imagine the director saying: 'make it more gay.' So i'm gonna go with B

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That moment you realize you're jealous of a chair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bhah update this week (maybe) !!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:36

bhah update this week (maybe) !!!!!
I can’t wait!! Gonna reread my favourite parts in anticipation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:25
Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

[/quote]

:rofl: Totally! I think she just sits like that in real life. I hope so anyway :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 11:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

:rofl: Totally! I think she just sits like that in real life. I hope so anyway :rofl:
totally all AE look at the way she played elaine in shadowland. elaine was far from straight. as anon said doubt these directors went “make it homo!” :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss those good times... :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 12:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

totally all AE look at the way she played elaine in shadowland. elaine was far from straight. as anon said doubt these directors went “make it homo!” :rofl:
LOL. It’s just purely a coincidence that everything she’s cast in requires a hint of homo 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

LOL. It’s just purely a coincidence that everything she’s cast in requires a hint of homo 😆
I think AE is the one that says to herself, while reading a script: 'how can I make this more gay.' Some of her early work is def challenging (esp. Lisa), but she delivers 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

I think AE is the one that says to herself, while reading a script: 'how can I make this more gay.' Some of her early work is def challenging (esp. Lisa), but she delivers 100%
I think I've said this before but you guys overlook Jug. She was crushing hard on that friend she had. I mean, what was that lick for!? And also didn't she practically cause her own death (and others') after her friend left.

That is some sus behavior :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think I've said this before but you guys overlook Jug. She was crushing hard on that friend she had. I mean, what was that lick for!? And also didn't she practically cause her own death (and others') after her friend left.

Yesssss. These are the conversations I like - back to having fun. This made me actual lol
I think AE is the one that says to herself, while reading a script: 'how can I make this more gay.'
And yes, Jug was definitely on the 🇨🇦 boat. She was in love with her friend and I don’t think that was scripted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yesssss. These are the conversations I like - back to having fun. This made me actual lol
I think AE is the one that says to herself, while reading a script: 'how can I make this more gay.'
And yes, Jug was definitely on the 🇨🇦 boat. She was in love with her friend and I don’t think that was scripted
I've never even seen this short but I'm obsessed with this character being called "Jug". :rofl: Is this canon or did fans come up with this name?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've never even seen this short but I'm obsessed with this character being called "Jug". :rofl: Is this canon or did fans come up with this name?
it’s really the name lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that's the best part, it's the character's actual name and she's often carrying a jug of water :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Omg Lisa good times

[/quote]

OT: Damn this thread is making me realise that everything I do is just like other gays yet how do we all know? Some weird innate thing? I literally live in the middle of nowhere in a tiny non-village without any knowledge of these things … :heart: to you all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was Jug from Mens Sana? And if not, where is she from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jug is from Feed the Beast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

speaking of joyce tho (mens sana) she was gay too :lol: she was more into her friend than mark if you ask me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA. Omg thanks anon, had not seen this before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jug!! "but dance is a form of seduction... and seduction is how devil gets in"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She looked sooo young and innocent as Jug, I just wanted to take her home and wrap her in a blanket and feed her tea and biscuits!

To the anon who talked about the “in” things gays do, like sitting like AE on that chair, I don’t really do that and now I’m questioning that I’m not gay enough :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feed the beast's most iconic line

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She looked sooo young and innocent as Jug, I just wanted to take her home and wrap her in a blanket and feed her tea and biscuits!

To the anon who talked about the “in” things gays do, like sitting like AE on that chair, I don’t really do that and now I’m questioning that I’m not gay enough :rofl:
Jug was so sweet. I felt so bad when she died the first time I watched it