Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 16:04
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:53
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:30

I think I've said this before but you guys overlook Jug. She was crushing hard on that friend she had. I mean, what was that lick for!? And also didn't she practically cause her own death (and others') after her friend left.

That is some sus behavior :shifty:
Yesssss. These are the conversations I like - back to having fun. This made me actual lol
I think AE is the one that says to herself, while reading a script: 'how can I make this more gay.'
And yes, Jug was definitely on the 🇨🇦 boat. She was in love with her friend and I don’t think that was scripted
I've never even seen this short but I'm obsessed with this character being called "Jug". :rofl: Is this canon or did fans come up with this name?
that's the best part, it's the character's actual name and she's often carrying a jug of water :lol:

Reactions:

Re: Amelia Eve - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 06:44
Feel free to share the image again for old times sake. Didn’t that lead on to the other chat about how when AE played Lisa in The Darkness she also sat like a 🇨🇦 on a chair? :rofl:

Omg Lisa good times

:rofl: I mean…. What prompted that sit? Like that? Was that a character choice or the gay just came spilling out? :rofl:
[/quote]

OT: Damn this thread is making me realise that everything I do is just like other gays yet how do we all know? Some weird innate thing? I literally live in the middle of nowhere in a tiny non-village without any knowledge of these things … :heart: to you all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:53

Yesssss. These are the conversations I like - back to having fun. This made me actual lol
I think AE is the one that says to herself, while reading a script: 'how can I make this more gay.'
And yes, Jug was definitely on the 🇨🇦 boat. She was in love with her friend and I don’t think that was scripted
I've never even seen this short but I'm obsessed with this character being called "Jug". :rofl: Is this canon or did fans come up with this name?
it’s really the name lmao
Was Jug from Mens Sana? And if not, where is she from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jug is from Feed the Beast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

speaking of joyce tho (mens sana) she was gay too :lol: she was more into her friend than mark if you ask me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA. Omg thanks anon, had not seen this before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jug!! "but dance is a form of seduction... and seduction is how devil gets in"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She looked sooo young and innocent as Jug, I just wanted to take her home and wrap her in a blanket and feed her tea and biscuits!

To the anon who talked about the “in” things gays do, like sitting like AE on that chair, I don’t really do that and now I’m questioning that I’m not gay enough :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feed the beast's most iconic line

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She looked sooo young and innocent as Jug, I just wanted to take her home and wrap her in a blanket and feed her tea and biscuits!

To the anon who talked about the “in” things gays do, like sitting like AE on that chair, I don’t really do that and now I’m questioning that I’m not gay enough :rofl:
Jug was so sweet. I felt so bad when she died the first time I watched it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

speaking of joyce tho (mens sana) she was gay too :lol: she was more into her friend than mark if you ask me
Tbh her making her every character act so gay without it being in the script is the only evidence I need that she’s 🇨🇦. can’t be a coincidence at this point, that stuff requires talent :rofl: Or she’s really the gayest straight woman I’ve ever seen
Anyway, you guys inspired me to rewatch dorcha. Lisa’s such a cutie :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 20:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tbh her making her every character act so gay without it being in the script is the only evidence I need that she’s 🇨🇦. can’t be a coincidence at this point, that stuff requires talent :rofl: Or she’s really the gayest straight woman I’ve ever seen
Yeah! I don’t think she’s all the way 🇨🇦 but I don’t buy that she’s the other way either. I don’t think you can be taught that kinda stuff. She’s effin good at acting 🇨🇦 If she’s not, and I don’t see how that’s possible. You gotta understand it in order to portray it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 20:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah! I don’t think she’s all the way 🇨🇦 but I don’t buy that she’s the other way either. I don’t think you can be taught that kinda stuff. She’s effin good at acting 🇨🇦 If she’s not, and I don’t see how that’s possible. You gotta understand it in order to portray it!
yeah i would say you could pull of the kisses and intimacy as a non 🇨🇦 actor but the sitting? the little movements? the energy? idk that’s not something you are taught in acting school lol seems pretty 🇨🇦

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah i would say you could pull of the kisses and intimacy as a non 🇨🇦 actor but the sitting? the little movements? the energy? idk that’s not something you are taught in acting school lol seems pretty 🇨🇦
qmta also to add she does it in more roles than just jamie (ie elaine and lisa the most)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

qmta also to add she does it in more roles than just jamie (ie elaine and lisa the most)
Totally agree. And esp her earlier acting, i mean its good. But it's not THAT good (with all due respect to my one and only queen AE)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally agree. And esp her earlier acting, i mean its good. But it's not THAT good (with all due respect to my one and only queen AE)
Yes exactly. She is good, but she’d probably say herself that she’s still learning as an actress. Some of the stuff as Jamie was a bit dodge in places like some of the crying (again, said with complete respect to her as she is good) BUT the acting gay side of things was spot on and never over acted, which suggests it came naturally? Just a thought.
Also, yes I agree straight actresses can make kissing another woman look natural, but not very often! Not as natural as these two did anyways, but maybe I’m biased 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:48
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes exactly. She is good, but she’d probably say herself that she’s still learning as an actress. Some of the stuff as Jamie was a bit dodge in places like some of the crying (again, said with complete respect to her as she is good) BUT the acting gay side of things was spot on and never over acted, which suggests it came naturally? Just a thought.
Also, yes I agree straight actresses can make kissing another woman look natural, but not very often! Not as natural as these two did anyways, but maybe I’m biased 🤷‍♀️
True! I also don’t think she’s all the way 🇨🇦 but her interaction with men vs women on screen makes me question everything. Imo there was no chemistry at all with any male love interest she had, but she’s always flirty with the random girls and I don’t even need to start about damie. she just HAD to know what she was doing on a personal level :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if they got turned on kissing each other?? Especially when tongue was in play! :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 22:59
I wonder if they got turned on kissing each other?? Especially when tongue was in play! :blinkwide:

I do not think so, it must be very difficult to get turned on with so many cameras and people around you waiting for you and your partner to do the shot good and not have to repeat the kiss over and over again hahaha. However, if they practice kissing in rehearsals and alone, well then maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 23:21
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 22:59

I do not think so, it must be very difficult to get turned on with so many cameras and people around you waiting for you and your partner to do the shot good and not have to repeat the kiss over and over again hahaha. However, if they practice kissing in rehearsals and alone, well then maybe.
I mean… your body reacts a certain way to kisses like that whether you’re acting or not, the physical reaction is not really something that can be controlled. Even though it must have been really awkward having to do it in front of the camera multiple times. Once again, a huge achievement that they made it look so natural and intimate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was catching up on here and checked out her friend's account (the one that made the funny video) and saw that there are a few more photos from the movie screening night under her tagged photos. I don't know how to share photos here or else I would. can someone reply with them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 04:17
I was catching up on here and checked out her friend's account (the one that made the funny video) and saw that there are a few more photos from the movie screening night under her tagged photos. I don't know how to share photos here or else I would. can someone reply with them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:51
Guest wrote:
Lol. What’s with the sticking the tongue out thing? She does it loads lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 07:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's the lesbian mating call

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 07:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: That. Explains. Everything. No wonder we find her so attractive when she’s pulling stunts like that! Sneaky!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 02:04
Just to go back to the anon who said they couldn’t see AE’s tongue in the hallway kiss, you CAN see it in this one. She’s first in there 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Just to go back to the anon who said they couldn’t see AE’s tongue in the hallway kiss, you CAN see it in this one. She’s first in there 🥵
That’s me - I’m that anon. Blessings to you sister wife for bringing such a lovely bounty. A feast for us all. :dance2: :rageblush: :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s me - I’m that anon. Blessings to you sister wife for bringing such a lovely bounty. A feast for us all. :dance2: :rageblush: :hug:
SA Also - how have we gone soooo long without discussing her eyelashes. Her EYELASHES y’all. So long and pretty. Mole society move aside I’m starting eyelash society.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it’s pretty rare to see kisses with tongue like that they really gave it their all :hudoin: :wub: bless them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You’re welcome. And yes, eyelashes. Sign me up to that please. When should I expect my welcome pack?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 07:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: That. Explains. Everything. No wonder we find her so attractive when she’s pulling stunts like that! Sneaky!
If I had to pick the lesbian from the group, it would so be her! I’m sorry but she’s ‘dinging’ in that second picture.

As reminder she looks 🇨🇦 Here!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 16:01
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 07:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If I had to pick the lesbian from the group, it would so be her! I’m sorry but she’s ‘dinging’ in that second picture.

As reminder she looks 🇨🇦 Here!

Hatmelia and Gangstamelia in two successive photos!
And yes, she looks 🇨🇦 in both, particularly the second one! The first one she looks equally as 🇨🇦 as Soph does!
She just doesn’t seem to fit in completely with her straightmates, if that makes sense?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All these new pics made me happy :dance2: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn girls we're almost at page 800 :blinkwide: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 17:41
:dance2:
Alright ladies it’s time for a prayer circle. We need our girl AE to be in another MF project playing a less tragic but equally gay roll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Alright ladies it’s time for a prayer circle. We need our girl AE to be in another MF project playing a less tragic but equally gay roll.
Oops I forgot to say in the name of Sappho. Sappho be praised. :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
https://media3.giphy.com/media/S45mnsun ... y.gif&ct=g

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 18:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg yes please! He must know we'll pay anything for that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what could this be?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He says he’s going to be working with Carla again soon. I wonder what it would be like to see Carla and Amelia cast as a couple…

https://tenor.com/bB5ib.gif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He says he’s going to be working with Carla again soon.

I wonder what it would be like to see Carla and Amelia cast as a couple…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 19:40

what could this be?
that's a teaser for Midnight Mass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He says he’s going to be working with Carla again soon. I wonder what it would be like to see Carla and Amelia cast as a couple…

Seriously my milf loving ass needs this. It has been such a long 18 months. I need light in my life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where did he say this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where did he say this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 22:34
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where did he say this?
Thank you! Fingers crossed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow we really are almost at 800 pages!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OH MY GOD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 02:06
Guest wrote:
OH MY GOD

Would anyone else like to see her work with VP again? In totally different roles.
Although, I don’t mind if they’re lovers again.. cough..