Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:21
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:09
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 17:59

Gay boys don’t curr. They don’t consume media the way we tend to do. Most gay boys, most boys really, just do life. Societal reasons for both obvious.
DA the point is they choose gay men to portray gay characters 9/10 times meanwhile we get always straight women portraying us. I get why people feel dissapointed... one more time.
That said, i hope we get at least another season. Keep streaming if you can.
Because straight men don't want to do those roles, it's simple as that
I dare to oppose because I don’t believe this is true.

The guy from Love Victor is not gay. Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger are not gays either. Or Sean Penn, Tom Hanks, Eric Stonestreet, Eric McCormack…

It's called acting for the reason. If you want your project to succes you choose the best person for the job.
DA. Tom Hanks recently came out and said he should not have took that gay Philly role. We are trending away from gay for pay even if I don't personally agree with that sentiment.
If we start saying straight people shouldn’t play gay roles, it’s going to turn into gay people shouldn’t play straight roles, and then all the gay actors will double down on the closeting so they can still find work. Let’s just let actors act and leave their private lives out of it.

Xena
Reactions: 9

Re: First Kill (Netflix) - read rules before posting

Post by Xena »

at least juliette fairmont is lesbian and so is calliope !! just enjoy the show and don't look about the actress interview... so no one will be disappointed ! i will keep rewatching the show because it just feel good to see someone that is just like us !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:39
You all are taking this too seriously. It is just a show people!

SC is like a human golden retriever who is just fond of her castmates. Istg if they stop interacting because of y'all's stupid ass!!!! :argh:
I'm sure someone will send her something in her IG, people are crazy nowadays and have no boundaries, like some people are really angry and talk about it like it was a betrayal, that's why I stopped blaming actresses who distances themselves from their gay roles because of the madness and I won't blame her if she does the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:50
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA the point is they choose gay men to portray gay characters 9/10 times meanwhile we get always straight women portraying us. I get why people feel dissapointed... one more time.

The guy from Love Victor is not gay. Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger are not gays either. Or Sean Penn, Tom Hanks, Eric Stonestreet, Eric McCormack…

It's called acting for the reason. If you want your project to succes you choose the best person for the job.
DA. Tom Hanks recently came out and said he should not have took that gay Philly role. We are trending away from gay for pay even if I don't personally agree with that sentiment.
If we start saying straight people shouldn’t play gay roles, it’s going to turn into gay people shouldn’t play straight roles, and then all the gay actors will double down on the closeting so they can still find work. Let’s just let actors act and leave their private lives out of it.
Da
I really don't think some people are intelligent enough to understand this fact.

Learn to differentiate between real life and the characters these actresses play. Its not that hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:

SC is like a human golden retriever who is just fond of her castmates. Istg if they stop interacting because of y'all's stupid ass!!!! :argh:
I'm sure someone will send her something in her IG, people are crazy nowadays and have no boundaries, like some people are really angry and talk about it like it was a betrayal, that's why I stopped blaming actresses who distances themselves from their gay roles because of the madness and I won't blame her if she does the same.
Da

The fandom has gotten so big that there people writing fanfics about the actresses and not the characters anymore.

And there are some that are leaving inappropriate comments on their IG that SC had to delete.

Yeah, we're at that stage now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That is my thoughts on it but the current culture has an insistence of other minorities getting their rightful casting why would homosexuals not fight this same fight and how is it any different when it comes to trans or race or age or vampire?

Xena

Post by Xena »

juliette fairmont already thinking about her wedding with cal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This! 100000xxxx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That is my thoughts on it but the current culture has an insistence of other minorities getting their rightful casting why would homosexuals not fight this same fight and how is it any different when it comes to trans or race or age or vampire?
Da
Trans are usually played by trans people. Vampires dont exist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

The fandom has gotten so big that there people writing fanfics about the actresses and not the characters anymore.

And there are some that are leaving inappropriate comments on their IG that SC had to delete.

What kind of comments did she need to delete?

Xena

Post by Xena »

we are fine today with number keep fighting for season 2!

Xena

Post by Xena »

I STILL WANT SEASON 2 SO BAD . I NEED MORE OF THIS !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
So trans get their way but not homos. What do you think about fat suits for skinny actors? Or autistic portrayals? This authentic debate is not just about homos but only the other minorities can get their way?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg each time come here people talk about actors and not show itself and storylines. It's getting boring. People should lern how separate fiction and entertainment from reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

SC didn't delete that comment. The person that made it deleted it because they got so much shit for posting it. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

SC didn't delete that comment. The person that made it deleted it because they got so much shit for posting it. lol
da What was the comment?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
So trans get their way but not homos. What do you think about fat suits for skinny actors? Or autistic portrayals? This authentic debate is not just about homos but only the other minorities can get their way?
lol they shouldn’t. It should never been a “way” to begin with. That’s the point. People have forgotten lately what “acting” is meant to be. This does not apply to the writers room tho, like at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

x2 Thank you! Idk why people keep saying SC deleted it when she didn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:04

I'm so sick of this keep streaming shit. Just renew or cancel already. No one in a real-life scenario would watch this shit that much. It's so annoying that this is what it's come to for a show to get renewed. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Omg each time come here people talk about actors and not show itself and storylines. It's getting boring. People should lern how separate fiction and entertainment from reality.
X2. The weirdos have a hard time doing this especially when it comes to women who portray lesbians. Honestly surprising that there are still actresses that wanna portray same sex relationships with the way y’all become attached to them and are constantly theorizing about their orientation, like just enjoy the fucking show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

People were also saying that Imani deleted her comment which also isn't true. But yeah that poster got bashed so bad that they ran for the hills. It was inappropriate and people got all in they ass for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like everyday i come in this forum there's someone arguing over the most mundane thing and it gets blown out of portion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have people forgotten what the word ACTING means....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

People were also saying that Imani deleted her comment which also isn't true. But yeah that poster got bashed so bad that they ran for the hills. It was inappropriate and people got all in they ass for it.
Da

I think it is alarming that they're getting those comments now, glad that a lot of fans are protective of them to catch BS immediately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:23
I feel like everyday i come in this forum there's someone arguing over the most mundane thing and it gets blown out of portion.
Basement Berthas getting emotionally invested in their own fantasies.

Xena

Post by Xena »

maybe it will help to erase hetero shit you have in your mind today.
i am glad i still enjoy the show after come in this thread today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Xena wrote:

I'm so sick of this keep streaming shit. Just renew or cancel already. No one in a real-life scenario would watch this shit that much. It's so annoying that this is what it's come to for a show to get renewed. :eyeroll:
Da

I agree. Unfortunately we still got 1 more week of this before Netflix releases an announcement. Even Bridgerton had to wait almost 6 weeks before S2 was greenlit.

But still, if Netflix saw that the show got more than 100mil views and is in the top 10 for 3 weeks straight, that should be enough shouldnt it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 09:54
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 09:48
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 09:33
SCH is just selling her show harder than the others, she is neither in love with Imani nor have a crush on her, if it was the case you would never heard of it, it's all pr, so stop those stupid posts you sound dumb.
Oh fuck off, let people talk if they want, you are in a lesbian thread of course people are gonna assume that.

Who are these anons promoting the straight agenda on Lchat anyway? For fucks sake!
da I think anons like this just don’t like the idea of SCH being into Imani because I’ve never seen any show talked about on here be so against a cast member having a crush or just flirting with their cast mate. Strange how just the idea of her liking Imani is offensive to them.
Girl, where on this hell place do you hang out? I want to go there.
This shit happens in every single thread where anons ship actresses(and non actresses too) in real life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:30

maybe it will help to erase hetero shit you have in your mind today.
i am glad i still enjoy the show after come in this thread today.
Enjoy the show Xena. People just want others to be unhappy as they are, and just keep being negative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:

I still find it pretty cool that we jumped from #7 in the first week to #3 in the second week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they look so gay too bad they’re straight

Xena

Post by Xena »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:57
Xena wrote:

I still find it pretty cool that we jumped from #7 in the first week to #3 in the second week.
and still in the top 10 after 20 days is amazing like for a teen lesbian vampire show with low budget. i was even surprise my straight brother watched it and love it because i think men is not the cible for this show ! but still he love it, he is really open too and he didn't was bothered by the two girls and he even say it understand why i love calliette because he find their love really beautiful.

Xena

Post by Xena »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:24

like someone say it earlier we will probably never know they don't want to say they are straight or gay. none our business.
my opinion just enjoy the show because they are damm good playing gay and that it's what it matter !

HeyWE
Reactions:

Post by HeyWE »

L chats are always good at the beginning, when they are little known. But then well, what is happening today happens; so there's a rule not to talk about actresses' sexuality. These people were to be banned.

It's always sad because then the insults to the actresses start.
STOP being obsessed with other people's sexuality.
1 You don't know
2 Stop assuming.
3 Don't mix fiction with reality
4 Whatever Their Sexuality They Won't Fuck You, So Get Over

HeyWE
Reactions:

Post by HeyWE »

horribly done tattoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HeyWE wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:49
horribly done tattoo
Well, that is budget of 5 dollars for ya :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:56
HeyWE wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:49
horribly done tattoo
Well, that is budget of 5 dollars for ya :nervous:
I think it's sweet. He's obviously had a lot of fun with this show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amidst all the hetero heartbreak and Twitter drama. First Kill quietly gained a Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes lol

<a href=" 30, 2022</a>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:34
Guest wrote:

like someone say it earlier we will probably never know they don't want to say they are straight or gay. none our business.
my opinion just enjoy the show because they are damm good playing gay and that it's what it matter !
Da

Yup. Please let us stop assuming their sexualities because they neither said their straight or gay, everything that we talked about here are just based on our assumptions and stereotypes anyway.

Plus i still want to see their cute moments without any drama or whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:57
Xena wrote:

and still in the top 10 after 20 days is amazing like for a teen lesbian vampire show with low budget. i was even surprise my straight brother watched it and love it because i think men is not the cible for this show ! but still he love it, he is really open too and he didn't was bothered by the two girls and he even say it understand why i love calliette because he find their love really beautiful.
Da

That's really cool!! The more buzz this show gets, the more people get curious to check the show out, including straight people, and it will really help with the views too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:08
Amidst all the hetero heartbreak and Twitter drama. First Kill quietly gained a Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes lol

<a href=" 30, 2022</a>

Ugh finally we got a decent Rotten Tomatoes score.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe by the end of next week we will get positive news about the renewal of the show.

Gusto
Reactions:

Post by Gusto »

Y'all need to stop swinging from "definitely gay!" to "definitely straight!". Y'all will give yourselves a head injury with that stuff. Sexuality is a spectrum and while some are at the very end of each side, there are a lot of folks in the in-between places. I have seen nothing that makes me think they may not be queer. Just imagine them as being somewhere in the in-betweeny spaces, enjoy the chemistry, and keep your fingers crossed for s2.

Xena

Post by Xena »

Guest wrote:

<a href=" 30, 2022</a>
amazing score !! i am so happy !

Xena

Post by Xena »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:35
Maybe by the end of next week we will get positive news about the renewal of the show.
:fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:20
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:16
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
lol they shouldn’t. It should never been a “way” to begin with. That’s the point. People have forgotten lately what “acting” is meant to be. This does not apply to the writers room tho, like at all.
Exactly. Scarlett Johansson was made a villain for just doing her job. She can play Asian she can play Trans that is what actors do.
Lol no!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:35
Yeah we are expecting for an announcement on or before July 10

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:

<a href=" 30, 2022</a>

60%?
The only score that matters is on the left. The score on the right is obsessed fans using VPNs to rate it as many times as they can get away with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmmmmmm :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:59
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:

<a href=" 30, 2022</a>

60%?
The only score that matters is on the left. The score on the right is obsessed fans using VPNs to rate it as many times as they can get away with.
Have you seen the previous score? It was like 47% or something. Some critics finally weighed in a bumped the score to 60%, making it so much better that its initial score.

Nevermind the one on the right cuz that's audience score of course it is gonna be high.