Post by Guest »

HeyWE wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:48
mama mia
just noticed the one cherry jar that broke just by her touching it

Reactions:

Re: First Kill (Netflix) - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Sarah's little hands so small and so hot. She really knows how to treat a lady :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HeyWE wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:52
I'm weak :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:49
HeyWE wrote:
mama mia
just noticed the one cherry jar that broke just by her touching it
She knocks it over on the table. Probably prop glass made of sugar so breaks easily.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HeyWE wrote:
mama mia
Even Slumber Party was a better choice than Earned It.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will there be another watch party for ep. 2 maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 22:23
That would be awesome. I would like an ig live with just Imani and Sarah Catherine. This first live was cool but with all of the different people talking a lot was missed as they talked over each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 22:09
Ok this looks scary :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:22

They really set the bar so high for kissing scenes :hudoin:
I'm so excited for a season 2 cause if the kissing is THIS hot now they'll only have to ramp it up for season 2. I need stomach kisses soo bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Got that body

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 00:14

Got that body
:hudoin: I hope she starts posting more on Instagram. Tired of seeing those same 5 posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ooh she’s being active on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she went to Twitter the other day and realized she liked it or if someone told her to be more active on social media cuz she was like low-key AF before the insta live. Now she post most in the last 2 days then she has in months. Lol. I ain’t complaining. I just hope she don’t go down the rabbit hole that social media can be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 22:09
On one of the TV's I watched this on, hey eyes looked almost Malkia green at times and I was like wait, first kill vamp lore? Now I'm wondering if that TV needs calibration.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 00:44
I wonder if she went to Twitter the other day and realized she liked it or if someone told her to be more active on social media cuz she was like low-key AF before the insta live. Now she post most in the last 2 days then she has in months. Lol. I ain’t complaining. I just hope she don’t go down the rabbit hole that social media can be.
she probably had a little bit of fun on twitter especially that so many fans were being so kind and lovely to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She just wrapped the other movie. Probably didn’t have too much time to really go through the fan stuff on twitter to see for herself and now she does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:57
Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:44
Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:12

She looked good in this tight shirt. :hudoin:
DA

Nice ass too

nice hands leg and thigh too when I say that the woman is a work of art !!
arms :hudoin:
Juliette can stalk Cal in her room just to look at her when she'll be asleep like Edward from Twillight next season :dramaqueen:
girl =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 22:34
Guest wrote:
That would be awesome. I would like an ig live with just Imani and Sarah Catherine. This first live was cool but with all of the different people talking a lot was missed as they talked over each other.
I'd really like that too, but wont it be a bit awkward? Imani isnt that talkative and SC will just spend all that time telling Imani how gorgeous and hot she is lol

Cuz i swear that is exactly what happened before Gracie jumped in, and then they had a real convo going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think she really liked it. She was checked out the tags from fans, replying to some of them, liking the fan art.

Twitter may be toxic but it is a great platform to engage with fans compared to Instagram.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 02:35
Guest wrote:
I think she really liked it. She was checked out the tags from fans, replying to some of them, liking the fan art.

Twitter may be toxic but it is a great platform to engage with fans compared to Instagram.
twitter is not that toxic it is for the lols, TT is way more toxic, don't believe MK's chaos lies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:41

don't know if that was already post here but it make me smile !!
You see in the background the moms, so it was the:
- principle's office scene
- the I can hear your heartbeat when you lie scene

Possibly same day, next day or same week:
- second principle's office scene (keep the actor around)
- Imani reading to the class scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

July 10 is not about stranger things, its because it will been one month, and Netflix looks at:
- first month viewership,
- if viewers complete the series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 02:35
Guest wrote:

twitter is not that toxic it is for the lols, TT is way more toxic, don't believe MK's chaos lies
Da

Twitter is toxic mate, i mean a couple of days ago there were those annoying HS fans comparing those ugly white twinks to FK cast and calling Imani ugly.

As long as Imani stays within the FK fandom on Twitter and doesnt wander off, she'll be fine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:39
July 10 is not about stranger things, its because it will been one month, and Netflix looks at:
- first month viewership,
- if viewers complete the series.
Yup. Which is why need to watch ALL 8 episodes of FK.

Cuz One Day at a Time had high viewership but was cancelled cuz people only consistently watched the first 3 episodes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I honestly cant imagine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 22:34
Guest wrote:
DA. Yes I want a live with just the 2 leads. But I noticed during live Sarah Catherine said she was nervous several times so she probably wants lots of company on live to take pressure off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HeyWE wrote:
I'm going to mention something controversial please don't get upset. I remember an actor saying that a neck kiss is an easy cheat and a way for the other actor to give sexy face while you rest in their neck. Hollywood Magic stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 06:15
HeyWE wrote:
I'm going to mention something controversial please don't get upset. I remember an actor saying that a neck kiss is an easy cheat and a way for the other actor to give sexy face while you rest in their neck. Hollywood Magic stuff.
Don't think that's controversial as much as it is common sense. It's TV, it's meant to look good not be real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
HeyWE wrote:
To be honest don't care both had to make out for 2 days plus we got dry humping lmao hope we get another sexy one next season while their rls is kinda on reset

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
HeyWE wrote:
Makes sense. Ive seen a lot of make out scenes (usually straight pairings) that does this. Their head will stop moving when its on their partner's face but the other actor is giving that sexy face lol.

I read somewhere that this is done because a lot of actresses get uncomfortable cuz most actors would take advantage (men are really gross)

In their case though, Imani does kiss SC's neck because it's seen on the screen, like we can hear it and see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 05:33

I honestly cant imagine
Like that ugly Turkish girl who was talking shit about the show and cal when it first got released, and then it eventually got out that she tried out for cal and obvi didn’t make it. Posted a selfie and she wasn’t black and she was ugly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 06:50
Guest wrote:

I honestly cant imagine
Like that ugly Turkish girl who was talking shit about the show and cal when it first got released, and then it eventually got out that she tried out for cal and obvi didn’t make it. Posted a selfie and she wasn’t black and she was ugly.
Hang on, she did what now???

What exactly did she say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 06:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I honestly cant imagine

I don’t remember exactly what was said. I just remember she was talking trash about the show and everyone was in defense mode at the time and was fighting anybody and everybody so obvi ppl were commenting back. And then she posted a selfie with a little blurb about her trying out for cal and also exposed herself as a non black person going after a black role. not sure if she was white or middle eastern since she had turkey/Turkish in her bio but what I do remember was that she wasn’t cute.. at all. This all happened the day it was released or the Saturday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 07:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I honestly cant imagine

I don’t remember exactly what was said. I just remember she was talking trash about the show and everyone was in defense mode at the time and was fighting anybody and everybody so obvi ppl were commenting back. And then she posted a selfie with a little blurb about her trying out for cal and also exposed herself as a non black person going after a black role. not sure if she was white or middle eastern since she had turkey/Turkish in her bio but what I do remember was that she wasn’t cute.. at all. This all happened the day it was released or the Saturday.
What was her past acting roles?? She can't be that well known if everyone here calling her Turkish girl and not her name...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 07:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I honestly cant imagine

What was her past acting roles?? She can't be that well known if everyone here calling her Turkish girl and not her name...
As far as I know she was a nobody

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I honestly cant imagine

Da

This reminds of a Netflix employee who got laid off and she was part of the team that edited FK or something like that.

Then when she got laid off she tweeted something like "the show sucks but enjoy" lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So like her sister Juliette is expected to have children to keep the legacy bloodline going right? Pregnant Jules season 4?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nails: I can't stand people these days. First, the woman (who was fired from Netflix) started talking shit about the show and then this girl (who was auditioned by they didn't picked her...) said also bad things.
So, if you don't have the job, you start underestimating and insulting everything and everyone <_< Why can't they understand that this behavior is childish

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:13
So like her sister Juliette is expected to have children to keep the legacy bloodline going right? Pregnant Jules season 4?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:14
:nails: I can't stand people these days. First, the woman (who was fired from Netflix) started talking shit about the show and then this girl (who was auditioned by they didn't picked her...) said also bad things.
So, if you don't have the job, you start underestimating and insulting everything and everyone <_< Why can't they understand that this behavior is childish
There was another ex Netflix employee who trashed first kill recently too. The one that did the she’s a 10 but loves/watched the lesbian vampire show. Something like that. Obvi got eaten up in the comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
season 4??
Let's have season 2 and I will be more than thankful :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:22
Guest wrote:
season 4??
WTF pregnant with who

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:14
I get that they were probably hurting at the time, but bashing a show that had nothing to do with what happened to them is so weird.

The Turkish girl got rejected because the production was looking for a black girl to play Cal, and she probably wasnt right for the role anyway.

The employee got laid off by Netflix, not the company that produced.

Damn we were really up against a lot of shit weren't?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:25
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:22
Guest wrote:
season 4??
WTF pregnant with who
With Cal obviously!
We have witches after all (Legends of Tomorrow made the way :nervous: )
But I love anon's optimism (season 4 already!) :P