First Kill (Netflix) - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: First Kill (Netflix) - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Netsjit hayes lesbians. They only have some because they HAVE to but they will never treat it right. Always one season and f you all. Still streaming but wkth zero hope tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 16:52
:nervous:
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 16:38

Points were made
I’m not Netflix’s biggest fan, but I don’t think they would intentionally sabotage one of their products. Why would they order a series after reading Victoria’s first script if they didn’t see the potential? Doesn’t make sense for a company to set itself up for failure after investing (albeit little) time and money.
You know how corporations would do the bare minumum just to say they're inclusive and they prioritize diversity even if they don't? That's Netflix.

They'll release a show with queer content but would hardly promot it and give it a shitty budget compared to straight shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Points were made
I’m not Netflix’s biggest fan, but I don’t think they would intentionally sabotage one of their products. Why would they order a series after reading Victoria’s first script if they didn’t see the potential? Doesn’t make sense for a company to set itself up for failure after investing (albeit little) time and money.
You know how corporations would do the bare minumum just to say they're inclusive and they prioritize diversity even if they don't? That's Netflix.

They'll release a show with queer content but would hardly promot it and give it a shitty budget compared to straight shows.
X2

The only reason why First Kill did so good is because we actually fought for it. But Netflix did very little promotions cuz they were so busy going all out with ST and UA.

When it got such high number of views and trended online, Netflix is suddently promoting it left and right, making memes, having Trixie and Katya react to it etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all, go pour Imani some love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ins't Emma expensive? :nervous:

HeyWE
Reactions:

Post by HeyWE »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 17:38
Ins't Emma expensive? :nervous:
I think the project came from her

There are other interviews about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media] [/media]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Points were made

X2

The only reason why First Kill did so good is because we actually fought for it. But Netflix did very little promotions cuz they were so busy going all out with ST and UA.

When it got such high number of views and trended online, Netflix is suddently promoting it left and right, making memes, having Trixie and Katya react to it etc.
Yeah, Netflix isn't homophobic, they're just lazy and opportunistic. The path of least resistance with maximum payoff is the only one they're willing to tread at this point (one of the reasons theirs stocks are currently tanking).

Bobbi
Reactions:

Post by Bobbi »

Why does that tweet sound like we’re not getting season 2 :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bobbi wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:15
Which tweet? The one above? Isn't that from a rando?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bobbi wrote:
I'm starting to get really f nervous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bobbi wrote:
Nah, she just got a lot of love after the Space yesterday. And we got another happy pride shout :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:18
Bobbi wrote:
The anon meant, probably, Imani's tweet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bobbi wrote:
:eyeroll: that you got that from this tweet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll: Don't start this shit again.
Save your depression for if they announce it's canceled, otherwise be quiet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
If so then :rofl: She was talking about the outpouring of love she's gotten on twitter and she's been liking and posting tweets the last 2 days. She's probably scrolled through a lot of posts and she sees how much twitter loves Calliette and FK and just saying thanks. What a trash attempt at concern trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-pop ... -rcna34714

NBC - 'First Kill' creator, stars sink their teeth into the lesbian vampire love story
The series, which made Netflix’s Top 10 list in 82 countries, centers on a teen vampire and her monster slayer classmate who fall in love against their better judgment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Can y'all calm down? She just tweeted that because of the Space they did.

Dominic did the exact same thing, as well as MK.

Xena
Reactions: 9

Post by Xena »

we were top 13 yesterday i think we won 1 place since yesterday.
This morning in my country firstkill was top 9 and this afternoon if was top 8 we won 1 place !!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Points were made

x1000 This is literally how HBO did Generation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imani: Thanks for the love!

L Chat: OMG that's a bad sign!! :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
If so then :rofl: She was talking about the outpouring of love she's gotten on twitter and she's been liking and posting tweets the last 2 days. She's probably scrolled through a lot of posts and she sees how much twitter loves Calliette and FK and just saying thanks. What a trash attempt at concern trolling.
This!

She saw the love and just wanted to say thanks. She also did it after their Spaces interview wherein a lot of fans thanked them for the representation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://top10.netflix.com/tv

18.5 million hours viewed in week 3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:40

This morning in my country firstkill was top 9 and this afternoon if was top 8 we won 1 place !!
I love how we all came together and are fighting for this show.

Im also rewatching for the 3rd time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:55

So #3 in week 1, #4 in week 2 and #9 in week 3? The numbers are so so so good im actually impressed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I for one didnt expected to be still in top 10, but i dont know about dropping views. How much its in % between 2. and 3. week?

Xena

Post by Xena »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:58
Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:40

I love how we all came together and are fighting for this show.

Im also rewatching for the 3rd time
i love it too and when i see in twitter someone fighting for the renewal of the show from brazil, phillipine, uk, usa , netherland, portugal... LIKE WOUAH from all the world we are fighting together ! it's really amazing !!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 16:25
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 14:20
omg..why is she getting hotter? :bigcry: first that sharp jawline..then her cough *boobs* cough during the treehorse dance ..i mean they looked ample..very impressive..and now this. there is no slowing down. pocket vampy is rocking my world :$

She looked good in this tight shirt. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, Heartstopper in week 3 had 14,8 millions - First Kill in week 3 has 18,6 millions...So?

I can't believe that Netflix gave HS two more seasons and on the other hand, there is a possibility that this network won't renew First Kill...If that happens, it will be disgraceful.
Enough is enough.

Xena

Post by Xena »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:37
https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-pop ... -rcna34714

NBC - 'First Kill' creator, stars sink their teeth into the lesbian vampire love story
The series, which made Netflix’s Top 10 list in 82 countries, centers on a teen vampire and her monster slayer classmate who fall in love against their better judgment.
i loves this articles when victoria schwab defend that people say why wanted an another lesbian vampire we has already carmilla !! like wtf she say it's like telling straight people why you want twilight, the vampire diaries .. you already have dracula !! woman exactly !!! i really like this article and if i don't get wrong it's in this article when SC say they wanted that they is no dominant in their intimacy scene i laugh like what ?? i also saw on twitter someone make the most beautiful and innocent picture of juliette and saying people that think juliette is a top , what show are you watching ? i ask her they is really someone that think that and she respond no one they is a vote and the most people think that. i will try to post it i was so amusez.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:14
Well, Heartstopper in week 3 had 14,8 millions - First Kill in week 3 has 18,6 millions...So?

I can't believe that Netflix gave HS two more seasons and on the other hand, there is a possibility that this network won't renew First Kill...If that happens, it will be disgraceful.
Enough is enough.
from what heard that other show is shorter and cheaper but still honestly at this point I think they are playing on time seeing our desperation after all they gaining views now when people got scared, that gives them more money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Enough is enough.
There's an obvious difference in how Netflix treated HS to how they're treating FK. Look how many times they tweeted about HS, even weeks after it came out. Until people started calling them out for it and they decided to chill with the tweets. Have they done the same for FK? No. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
omg..why is she getting hotter? :bigcry: first that sharp jawline..then her cough *boobs* cough during the treehorse dance ..i mean they looked ample..very impressive..and now this. there is no slowing down. pocket vampy is rocking my world :$

DA

Nice ass too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Can't do better against Stranger Things which is almost half of that list + Umbrella Academy. The competition is truly unfair and if it gets cancelled because of that that'd be so dumb. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:06
Would love to see scene where Cal would give her her own blood to save Juls willingly showing that she cares and trust her

Xena

Post by Xena »

find it the vote for juliette is top.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Enough is enough.
I get what you're saying but you can't compare HS to FK. Heartstopper is a 20 min and First Kill a 50 min show. If you calculate it, HS would have more hours viewed if it was as long as FK. Still, these numbers seem good to me and if Netflix cancels people are gonna be mad. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:22

:lolscroll: those polls that no one hears about and only a few participate are always wrong, like what show were they watching, she is a 100% bottom, she was dominated since the start, all the way till the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:17
Guest wrote:

Enough is enough.
from what heard that other show is shorter and cheaper but still honestly at this point I think they are playing on time seeing our desperation after all they gaining views now when people got scared, that gives them more money
HS is actually cheaper, plus it is only 20+ minutes long so the editing and everything takes less time, which equates to less money spent on labor.

But still though, FK delivered with the numbers, so it deserves a double renewal announcement too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xena wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:22

Just placed my vote for Juliette as a Switch bottom leaning :-D :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imani is just as messy as SC :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:17
Guest wrote:

Enough is enough.
There's an obvious difference in how Netflix treated HS to how they're treating FK. Look how many times they tweeted about HS, even weeks after it came out. Until people started calling them out for it and they decided to chill with the tweets. Have they done the same for FK? No. 008
Netflix is doing it now actually, which proves our point that it only advertises shows once it got attention from the public instead of actually helping it out to get people interested in watching it

Xena

Post by Xena »

something positive !!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ikr :faint:

this is off topic but remember that scene when she was walking backwards, crying blood and talking to cal at smashley's prayer meet? they were talking about "instincts". her hair..her expression..and cal chasing her..ugggh...sexy as hell!!