Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Please stfu @tweet's owner

Reactions:

Re: Druck - Skam Germany

Post by Guest »

Oh man, their reactions to the news :handbags:
doesn't look well.

Pretty sure Fatou will forget about the meeting and :sadangel:

Mailin reminds me a lot of Daphne (French Vidle version), very similar energy. I think they're taking it too far tbh. It's just too much.

And that clip possibly confirmed Ava's season? Would be surprised if it's not her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:18
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:13
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:10

Because she is a white person and she doesnt have to right talk about what happened to black people. So its easly to hate her. She is trying to aproach Ava with the wrong method.
She is just stating her opinion, what's wrong with that? If people are looking for a racist idiot that's Constantin. Mailin is trying so hard to do the right thing, and she needs to be educated more about blm thing. They can just try to explain everything to her instead of disapproving look, if anything.
Well, thats a kind of problem they dont want to explain everything to her. Guess its better to stay silent although she is their friend.
DA I was more sympathetic to Mailin at the beginning because I thought Ava could have been a bit more open about why she was mad...but Mailin is just being too much right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wouldnt be suprised if Ava pulls "friend or girlfriend" card soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:18
Oh man, their reactions to the news :handbags:
doesn't look well.

Pretty sure Fatou will forget about the meeting and :sadangel:

Mailin reminds me a lot of Daphne (French Vidle version), very similar energy. I think they're taking it too far tbh. It's just too much.

And that clip possibly confirmed Ava's season? Would be surprised if it's not her.
If you ignore Mailin's comment about that video, they were actually pretty supportive towards Fatou when she said Kieu My wanted to be with her. Even Ava. That's the only thing that I loved about this video.

But yeah, Ava/Mailin conflict and Fatou/Ava drama is on their way. I don't like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 11:27
Lol they took a break from writing Ava so bad and now put that on Mailin. She's being so embarrassing.
Yeah...this season has kind of made me like the cash queens less as a friendship group.
Same. S5 was absolutely perfect when it comes to their friendship and now it's just so disjointed. Making them so OTT. It's like they don't communicate at all. Ava was way more open with Nora in S5 than she's now with Mailin. Fatou is just there, says nothing. The only character that somehow stays consistent is Nora. Watching them makes me sad and frustrated :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:08
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 11:42
I hate to say it, but Fatou is really kind of unreliable? I thought it was just academic stuff at first she wasn't gelling with, but now she's forgetting about having work, or forgetting the inventory list. I guess it's all part of her story, but it's not good to be presistently like that.
Yeah, it's all about how easily distracted she can get, not just being bad at learning. Right now her focus is Kieu My so other things are not as important to her. I can't remember if she was like that in S5 tbh maybe there were hints about it.
I mean.. I guess she went to the wrong address at the beginning of S5, which kind of kicked off the whole cash queens friend group thing. :lol:

I wonder if that's something they're going to "fix" this season though, Fatou's distracted-ness. If Fatou does forget her meeting with Ava with Kieu My, I could totally understand Ava being mad as hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:21
I wouldnt be suprised if Ava pulls "friend or girlfriend" card soon
I don't know if it'll be like that but shit will obviously hit the fan friday because Fatou will definitely forget she had plans with her and go out with Kieu My instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Say what you want but i am annoyed by their friendship group right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So on Friday she will meet with Ava. This could go in both ways however, everyone's saying Fatou can ditch Ava what if she goes to meet with Ava but ditches Kieu My instead when she needs Fatou the most? Afaik she is also struggling with some family issue so idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What I'm reading about how Mailin's acting is making me not want to watch the actual clip... can't deal with the secondhand embarrassment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't stand these woke stans on Twitter to be honest. They will regret from what they said when Mailin stands against Karin just when she tries to fire Fatou from work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:32

:giveup: I've dealt with too much secondhand embarrassment already with (almost) all the Vildes, I don't need a new one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:34
What I'm reading about how Mailin's acting is making me not want to watch the actual clip... can't deal with the secondhand embarrassment.
It was awful. :mask: Even more embarrassing are the anons here being defensive about it. The same anons who always have a lot to say about Kieu My and Ava. It's getting weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Honestly, it wasnt that bad. Watch it. Its easy to jump and choose the side while everyone is wrong on this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fatou revealing her and kieu my are together was really anticlimactic... the vibes in this clip were all over the place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:37
Guest wrote:

:giveup: I've dealt with too much secondhand embarrassment already with (almost) all the Vildes, I don't need a new one.
Okay I'm really curious about this "Vildes" character people keep mentioning now. Is that an OG Skam character? were they also fake-woke?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:41
Fatou revealing her and kieu my are together was really anticlimactic... the vibes in this clip were all over the place
Nora was cute, probably because she knows Kieu My better than Mailin and Ava. But yeah, it's awkward. It sucks that they were so supportive about Nora being with Josh but Fatou has all this negativity over her happiness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah, the rest of the Cash Queens just have too much stress and tension of their own at the moment. Is it weird that I kind of didn't mind it, though? Like- I don't mind that Fatou and Kieu My being together is not the source of drama in today's clip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:44
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:37
Guest wrote:

Okay I'm really curious about this "Vildes" character people keep mentioning now. Is that an OG Skam character? were they also fake-woke?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why some thinks that we will got winterberg hand holding scene parallel ^o) i wouldnt be that sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:46
Guest wrote:
Nora was cute, probably because she knows Kieu My better than Mailin and Ava. But yeah, it's awkward. It sucks that they were so supportive about Nora being with Josh but Fatou has all this negativity over her happiness.
Having watched the clip, I feel like the muted response was actually very on point though. Ava and Nora probably know Kieu My the best among the friends, but clearly have had very different experiences with Kieu My, hence their opposite reactions. Mailin doesn't know Kieu My very well and says as much, but does know that Kieu My has very recently caused Fatou quite a bit of hurt. I don't think they were necessarily being negative, just unsure? Plus there's clearly still tension between Ava and Mailin underlying everything.

I think the subtle look Fatou was giving everyone at the beginning of the clip - showing them all disjointed, distracted, on their phones, not really talking, was obviously intentional - the friendship drama is clearly very intentionally being developed by the writers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Having watched the clip, I feel like the muted response was actually very on point though. Ava and Nora probably know Kieu My the best among the friends, but clearly have had very different experiences with Kieu My, hence their opposite reactions. Mailin doesn't know Kieu My very well and says as much, but does know that Kieu My has very recently caused Fatou quite a bit of hurt. I don't think they were necessarily being negative, just unsure? Plus there's clearly still tension between Ava and Mailin underlying everything.

I think the subtle look Fatou was giving everyone at the beginning of the clip - showing them all disjointed, distracted, on their phones, not really talking, was obviously intentional - the friendship drama is clearly very intentionally being developed by the writers.
QMTA... I do feel like there's a pattern of the rest of Fatou's friends not really listening to Fatou though? There have been several points in this season when Fatou wants to tell them something, usually Kieu My-related, and they're too distracted about other things or not really listening. :unsure: I wonder if that's something that's going to be specifically expanded on, or if they're just going to leave it like that.

Anyway, I feel like it all goes back to Fatou usually being there for everyone else... I need her friends and girlfriend to step up and be there for her too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who thinks their reaction wasn't bad at all? Mailin was neutral (not so overly negative) since she doesn't know anything about Kieu My but she was still supportive. Ava is dealing with other things but despite that, she showed her support to Fatou. Yes clearly she still doesn't like Kieu My but everything will get resolved when Kieu My apologises to her for real.

I'm somehow happy with this clip, I dunno.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I was really uncomfortable watching it and I'm a Mailin fan. She interrupted them talking girls stuff and started asking about pretty bad experiences. Seriously? Nope.

The only reason they've been highlighting this so much, that I can think of, it's going to blow up big time soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, it's important to remember that even though Fatou has been crushin on Kieu My for a long time and the girls should be happy about this, all they heard since their first kiss was negative stuff like the ghosting or what she said about the NYE kiss. When Fatou first told Mailin they had kissed, she was happy for her. Besides, Fatou isn't telling them everything. They don't know about the cute date they had or that Kieu My climbed to the roof to talk to her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:05
Am I the only one who thinks their reaction wasn't bad at all? Mailin was neutral (not so overly negative) since she doesn't know anything about Kieu My but she was still supportive. Ava is dealing with other things but despite that, she showed her support to Fatou. Yes clearly she still doesn't like Kieu My but everything will get resolved when Kieu My apologises to her for real.

No, I agree with you. I think that was the best possible response we could have hoped for from Ava. :lol: And as for Mailin, she was really excited when Fatou first told her about the kiss, but she knows that some drama happened since with Kieu My and Fatou, so it's understandable that she's not all gush-y about Fatou's relationship news right now.

Things were definitely off among the 4 of them in the clip, but not because of Fatou's news about her and Kieu My. Which is not what I was expecting. :lol: This show really surprises me all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, it's important to remember that even though Fatou has been crushin on Kieu My for a long time and the girls should be happy about this, all they heard since their first kiss was negative stuff like the ghosting or what she said about the NYE kiss. When Fatou first told Mailin they had kissed, she was happy for her. Besides, Fatou isn't telling them everything. They don't know about the cute date they had or that Kieu My climbed to the roof to talk to her lol
Yeah, exactly. I mean, I guess it could be questioned why the others didn't even bother to ask Fatou how things got resolved between her and Kieu My, which as Fatou's friends you'd think they'd be curious to know. But vibes were clearly off among them from the beginning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If she forgets it again...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:10
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:05

No, I agree with you. I think that was the best possible response we could have hoped for from Ava. :lol: And as for Mailin, she was really excited when Fatou first told her about the kiss, but she knows that some drama happened since with Kieu My and Fatou, so it's understandable that she's not all gush-y about Fatou's relationship news right now.

Things were definitely off among the 4 of them in the clip, but not because of Fatou's news about her and Kieu My. Which is not what I was expecting. :lol: This show really surprises me all the time.
Yeah :) but despite everything their reactions were okay.
But I kinda knew the writers' intentions were creating some inner conflict between Cashqueens, I'm just glad that it's not because of Kieutou though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd diee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:14

Ugh :-/ She's going to forget the list or the Friday thing with Ava or even both for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:14

Oh great, now I'm stressed again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How much do you wanna bet Fatou's actually lost the list. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My bet is on, something will go wrong (possibly they want her to do something, like completing that list) so she'll try to do everything by herself. But since she has dyscalculia(?) she'll mess up everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Possible scenarios:

- Fatou forgets to bring the list and Ava gets mad at her, blames her for being distracted with Kieu My
- Fatou brings the list but she was responsible for filling it and it'll turn out she missed some stuff/the druck won't be big enough
- Fatou forgets the list and tries to fix it by starting it over from from scratch. Kieu My helps her and they get stuck at the storage room :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:32
Possible scenarios:

- Fatou forgets to bring the list and Ava gets mad at her, blames her for being distracted with Kieu My
- Fatou brings the list but she was responsible for filling it and it'll turn out she missed some stuff/the druck won't be big enough
- Fatou forgets the list and tries to fix it by starting it over from from scratch. Kieu My helps her and they get stuck at the storage room :hudoin:
The last one it is. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:32
Possible scenarios:

I feel like first and second are both possible, and in both scenarios, Ava/all cash queens will get mad and blame her for being distracted with Kieu My.

Third option is obviously my fav out of the three.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really curious how they're going to resolve Ava and Kieu My's one-sided beef. Any clip between them has to include Fatou as well, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh, you want them to get stuck in the storage room but they slept in the same bed AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's n.3 for me but she's always serving looks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fatou saying that Kieu My came to her place yesterday to apologize though... um where? Where was this apology? :lol: I guess we just have to presume they offscreened it?

Also, Fatou wasn't being entirely truthful, was she? I feel like she just skipped over/neglected to mention the entire week where she and Kieu My were making out in secret.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:39
It's n.3 for me but she's always serving looks.

Second one for me! Wish she'd kept that hairstyle for a bit longer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Bruh, you want them to get stuck in the storage room but they slept in the same bed AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED.
well, the tension between them will explode at some point. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But Fatou has a sexy new hairstyle now :hudoin:

Just kidding, I don't think they'll get a sex scene lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cash queens being such bummers today. Kind of wish I could have seen Kieu My spilling the beans to Ismail instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 13:45
Guest wrote:
But Fatou has a sexy new hairstyle now :hudoin:

Just kidding, I don't think they'll get a sex scene lol
Well, I think they will. Otherwise why would they make a remark on "nails" ? :$