The World to Come (starring Vanessa Kirby and Katherine Waterston)

Reactions:

Re: The World to Come (starring Vanessa Kirby and Katherine Waterston)

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 15:21

oha vanessa you just love to flirt with women and touch them don't you? haha :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 15:31
Guest wrote:

oha vanessa you just love to flirt with women and touch them don't you? haha :rofl:
And, boy girl, isn't she a natural? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa is very outgoing she does that on red carpet. She literally kisses and hugs everyone there are many videos where she does that and there have never been any rumors because of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some brave woman just needs to come up and hold her while gently whispering, "Shhhhhhh... don't fight this anymore... we both want it to happen... Kirbs." :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 18:19
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And, boy girl, isn't she a natural? :wub:
a gentelwomen :wub:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 18:29
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some brave woman just needs to come up and hold her while gently whispering, "Shhhhhhh... don't fight this anymore... we both want it to happen... Kirbs." :$
katherine please fly to morocco and give vanessa a hug. :hudoin: and then let the magic work :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 18:43
vanessa just likes to hold hands with brunettes.
:dance2: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 18:50
Guest wrote:
:dance2: :$
What’s with this holding hands business?! First Katherine was doing it with Natasha Lyonne at Venice, which I could write off as just friends being cuddly, now we see Vanessa doing it with a literal stranger she’d just met. What’s going on?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 12:03
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
:dance2: :$ :lol:
What’s with this holding hands business?! First Katherine was doing it with Natasha Lyonne at Venice, which I could write off as just friends being cuddly, now we see Vanessa doing it with a literal stranger she’d just met. What’s going on?!
Loool that woman wanted to hold Vanessa’s arm but Vanessa went no let’s hold hands ! At least she didn’t intervene fingers
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the gold ring on Vanessa's left middle finger is new? I know the silver one on the right, that's a cartier ring from Berlin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 12:47
the gold ring on Vanessa's left middle finger is new? I know the silver one on the right, that's a cartier ring from Berlin.
Cartier I believe. It looks like the panthere cartier ring with a space in between.

Vanessa is getting paid good money to wear cartier. When she posts picture of her outfit she tags cartier usually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 13:30
Guest wrote:
Cartier I believe. It looks like the panthere cartier ring with a space in between.

Vanessa is getting paid good money to wear cartier. When she posts picture of her outfit she tags cartier usually.
That’s indeed the Panthere modele

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 13:40
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 13:30
Guest wrote:

That’s indeed the Panthere modele
TWTC family! Thank you for this good observation. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hug: We need MORE observations about the peculiar hand-holding from our lovely ladies, please...... yes, Yes, YES !!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 14:01
:hug: We need MORE observations about the peculiar hand-holding from our lovely ladies, please...... yes, Yes, YES !!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 12:24
Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:
Loool that woman wanted to hold Vanessa’s arm but Vanessa went no let’s hold hands ! At least she didn’t intervene fingers

Hmmm I gotta say the way Vanessa grabbed that woman’s hand and led her forward felt very commanding, actually almost felt too manly :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 14:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmmm I gotta say the way Vanessa grabbed that woman’s hand and led her forward felt very commanding, actually almost felt too manly :rofl:

she also wore something manly that evening (except for the shoes) :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:

It seems like Vanessa feels most at ease in suits. She just seems more physically comfortable and less self conscious. I'm not saying she is forced to wear dresses or anything, I'm sure she appreciates some variety, but her body language seems different to me when she's wearing a suit.

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

where is Katherine right now? Still in usa? London?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 15:05
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It seems like Vanessa feels most at ease in suits. She just seems more physically comfortable and less self conscious. I'm not saying she is forced to wear dresses or anything, I'm sure she appreciates some variety, but her body language seems different to me when she's wearing a suit.
She definitely a Top domme like Tallie in TWTC......

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 17:45
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm pretty sure vanessa is bi. I also believe that she had at least 1 relationship with a woman. but she's quite private about her love life, so we don't know about it. (promotional images do not contradict this theory)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm pretty sure vanessa is bi. I also believe that she had at least 1 relationship with a woman. but she's quite private about her love life, so we don't know about it. (promotional images do not contradict this theory)
I wonder why she isn't w/ Katherine if she's already been with a woman before... maybe compatibility issues??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I wonder why she isn't w/ Katherine if she's already been with a woman before... maybe compatibility issues??
I would like to know what Vanessa meant when she told the passerby in Venice that she was "just catching some air"... was it really to take a smoke or did she need some "space" at the time??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would like to know what Vanessa meant when she told the passerby in Venice that she was "just catching some air"... was it really to take a smoke or did she need some "space" at the time??
when was this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 01:04
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

when was this?
During Venice Festival 2020, when this passerby (a fan?) supposedly saw VK outside a restaurant "catching some air." No paparazzi pics of KW + VK out on the town, but we were in luck when they still got spotted. Can someone here please clarify or add to the story...?
:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest112 wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 14:02
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 13:49
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 13:18
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 09:27
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 22:41

Since she is in Italy, she should go further south to visit Vanessa in Malta if she is still shooting there, just saying :$
Yay! Not even that far from London if that’s where Vanessa is, I’m sure they’ll catch up soon enough. Sadly they’ll most likely do it very privately so we won’t even get word, let alone pics. Oh well, as long as they are happy to see each other :wub:
Me being happy that they're able to live their life privately but also lowkey wished they were famous enough to get papped once in a while.
x2 anon. Well there was this post on Instagram of Katherine and Vanessa spotted together dining in a restaurant in Italy, just them two. What I found odd was the guy (who spotted them and recognized Vanessa) saying that he saw Vanessa go outside the restaurant 'to catch some air'. And that was where he asked for a photo with Vanessa.
I found that interesting too! That she would leave the table to “get some air.” My only thought was that it was to go have a cigarette.
Here is the page catch of that episode. Oh, I guess it was posted on Instagram first?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I still don't think they've done it. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 01:42
Guest112 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 09:27

Yay! Not even that far from London if that’s where Vanessa is, I’m sure they’ll catch up soon enough. Sadly they’ll most likely do it very privately so we won’t even get word, let alone pics. Oh well, as long as they are happy to see each other :wub:
Me being happy that they're able to live their life privately but also lowkey wished they were famous enough to get papped once in a while.
x2 anon. Well there was this post on Instagram of Katherine and Vanessa spotted together dining in a restaurant in Italy, just them two. What I found odd was the guy (who spotted them and recognized Vanessa) saying that he saw Vanessa go outside the restaurant 'to catch some air'. And that was where he asked for a photo with Vanessa.
I found that interesting too! That she would leave the table to “get some air.” My only thought was that it was to go have a cigarette.
Here is the page catch of that episode. Oh, I guess it was posted on Instagram first?
Wow I must have missed this key piece of clue at the time, thanks!

There was one photo that Katherine had posted which I was quite curious about. Not sure if it was the same day or not:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 09:57
Guest wrote:
Guest112 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There was one photo that Katherine had posted which I was quite curious about. Not sure if it was the same day or not:

kindly describe the pic? i can't see it on my screen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest112 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just Katherine petting a dog on the street of Venice. The picture was taken by Jeremy.

It was probably the same day than Vanessa and Katherine were spotted having dinner together as the guy who took the pic with Vanessa, said Katherine was wearing a white top with jeans. It was on September 8th. I think Vanessa is wearing the same outfit than in the photoshoot on the boat ie black turtleneck and black trousers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 10:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest112 wrote:

Just Katherine petting a dog on the street of Venice. The picture was taken by Jeremy.

It was probably the same day than Vanessa and Katherine were spotted having dinner together as the guy who took the pic with Vanessa, said Katherine was wearing a white top with jeans. It was on September 8th. I think Vanessa is wearing the same outfit than in the photoshoot on the boat ie black turtleneck and black trousers.

Hmmm it’s not clear that it was only Katherine and Vanessa in that restaurant? if Jeremy took that photo on the street around “magic hour”, it would make sense that he was also in the restaurant with the two of them??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 11:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmmm it’s not clear that it was only Katherine and Vanessa in that restaurant? if Jeremy took that photo on the street around “magic hour”, it would make sense that he was also in the restaurant with the two of them??
No Jeremy was not there.. the girl who runs this account asked the guy if Jeremy was there and he said no (see 2d page of the post).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 11:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No Jeremy was not there.. the girl who runs this account asked the guy if Jeremy was there and he said no (see 2d page of the post).
Maybe he mistook Katherine for Vanessa's best friend anna

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

anna didn't attend venice 2020

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 14:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Katherine and Anna don't really look alike, aside from having brown hair. Katherine is at least 8 inches taller and I don't think Anna is white (meaning they have different skin tones/features etc.)

I don't think there's any reason to believe they wouldn't have gone out to dinner by themselves. It's not like the person is saying he caught them making out in an alley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She did. She was there when Vanessa received the Volpi Cup, you can see her in the video during Vanessa’s speech.
I don’t know however if she was there from the beginning or came back with Vanessa for the award ceremony.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 15:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Katherine and Anna don't really look alike, aside from having brown hair. Katherine is at least 8 inches taller and I don't think Anna is white (meaning they have different skin tones/features etc.)

I don't think there's any reason to believe they wouldn't have gone out to dinner by themselves. It's not like the person is saying he caught them making out in an alley.
Yes and Katherine’s clothes match the description of the guy. Although these are quite common, it would be a hell of a coincidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She did. She was there when Vanessa received the Volpi Cup, you can see her in the video during Vanessa’s speech.
I don’t know however if she was there from the beginning or came back with Vanessa for the award ceremony.

She didn't attend the premieres but did arrive for the award. She wasn't seen on the red carpet during the premieres in 2020 unlike this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest112 wrote:

The dinner episode supposedly happened on September 8, 2020. When again did the following occur and in what order: the water taxi, red carpet, photo shooting, premiere(s), The World to Come Q&A, heading to airport, Volpi award etc. Can some kind anon please provide a "timeline of events"?
:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 16:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl:
Lol I was the anon who asked the question, I just found it odd the way the fan had said he saw Vanessa at a table nearby, then proceeded to say Katherine was at the same table. If the two of them were alone wouldn’t he have said that? The person who was chatting to him asked if Jeremy or Daniel was with them, he said no, but he didn’t actually say how many other people were there. Don’t get me wrong I definitely think it’s possible the two of them went out alone, making out in an alley in romantic Venice included :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we stop assuming someone is lesbian or bi only from her role in a movie and interview, that's just a movie and definitely different from her real life, please don't judge their orientation according to your imagination, that's not fair for their life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:22
Can we stop assuming someone is lesbian or bi only from her role in a movie and interview, that's just a movie and definitely different from her real life, please don't judge their orientation according to your imagination, that's not fair for their life
Given that she's currently dating someone I don't think anyone here think she's a lesbian. There are some people here who would say they think she might be bisexual but it has nothing to do with her role in the movie, actually. It has to do with things she's said/done outside of the film.

I don't know if you are gay or not but the tone of your post and the word "fair" suggests that being bi or a lesbian is a bad thing, like an accusation. No one here feels that way. It's not salacious or malicious when lesbians suggest that someone might share their interest in women and more women than you might realize actually do have a romantic or sexual interest in other women. In fact, I would argue that far too many people assume someone is straight simply because a person hasn't openly stated otherwise. Vanessa or Katherine could be bi or they could be straight but I don't think anyone knows more about that than they do, including you, me, and everyone else on this thread.

Asking someone to out themselves is not fair as no one should have to disclose private aspects of their life simply because some rabid fans insist they do. But I would say that speculating that someone might not be straight in a celebrity gossip forum isn't any different than speculating about whether any two celebrities are dating or breaking up, regardless of their sexuality. It's just celebrity gossip in a gossip forum.

Sorry for the slight rant. I just get tired of the double standard around talking about sexuality. People don't want to admit it, but many people see being gay as a bad thing and when you suggest that someone who they think is straight might not be, some people get very defensive. It's quite revealing to be honest...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 23:22
Can we stop assuming someone is straight only from her role in a movie and interview, that's just a movie and definitely different from her real life, please don't judge their orientation according to your imagination, that's not fair for their life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 15:36
I did a timeline awhile back but can't remember if these online interviews were BEFORE VENICE or after? I'm wondering because I wonder if their hot interchange in Venice was due to perhaps just a build up of months of not being able to see each other in person? When people work intimately with each other for a long period and like each other, I think it's a natural thing when they then go back to their lives that they may have deep missing/achey feeling soon after that over time subsides? BUT then again the London Corinthian hotel exchange seems to confirm their attraction remained intact long after filming and Venice. LOL so LOL, I'm back to feeling they have a thing for each other. Was the timeline:

Nov'2019
  • TWTC shoot ends
Spring 2020?
  • Vanessa formally announces split with ex
    Covid starts
    Katherine gets Covid? although she only looked skinny (from being sick after the online press interviews)
Summer 2020?
  • The cast does online marathon of interviews?
    Katherine gets Covid here? there's a clip of her in St.Sebastian telling people she just recovered from covid
where she looks really thin
Fall 2020
  • Venice festival
Here is the page-catch of Guestthinker7's "timeline." Another anon(s) also created a timeline of Venice 2020 and after. I'll try and page-catch that as well if I have the time...