The World to Come (starring Vanessa Kirby and Katherine Waterston)

Guest67
Reactions:

Re: The World to Come (starring Vanessa Kirby and Katherine Waterston)

Post by Guest67 »

Guest7 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:44
Guest7 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:40
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:26
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:15
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 03:12

I agree. Either her partner is super chill about her flirting hardcore with another person, or she's single.
Does anyone know which podcast it was so we can figure out exactly what she said?
It was posted here around April, I think? Or maybe it was May.

She basically was talking about how she got a script in 2019 that she needed to read ASAP, but at the time she was about to travel to the States with her baby boy and she knew she wouldn't be able to read it during the flight. So she sent it to her "partner" to read it instead (romantic partner, business partner? who knows). I believe that was all she said. She never mentioned her partner's gender or anything else. Katherine is quite cryptic except when it comes to V, lol.
here you go, scroll to around time 57, her interview starts 3/4 of the way.
https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-watch ... nonization :fool: -of-music-plus-katherine-waterston-on-the-third-day-78007689
oops, here it is
https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-watch ... y-78007689
From the context, it does sound like a romantic partner. And although the interview is from September 2020, she talks about the period around July 2019. And this is before she started filming TWTC and met Vanessa.

So maybe she does have a partner, and therefore is so open in praising and admiring Vanessa publicly (as she knows it won't be misunderstood as something romantic).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest774 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 02:38

I don’t think being as considerate as Katherine seems to be, she would show such obvious attraction and physically amorous touching of Vanessa in Venice and googlely eyes in interviews if she still had a partner. I don’t think she would be so unkind to a partner if she had one at the time of Venice premiere. I think this was an ex partner.
I agree. Either her partner is super chill about her flirting hardcore with another person, or she's single.
Does anyone know which podcast it was so we can figure out exactly what she said?

She basically was talking about how she got a script in 2019 that she needed to read ASAP, but at the time she was about to travel to the States with her baby boy and she knew she wouldn't be able to read it during the flight. So she sent it to her "partner" to read it instead (romantic partner, business partner? who knows). I believe that was all she said. She never mentioned her partner's gender or anything else. Katherine is quite cryptic except when it comes to V, lol.
I think she means business partner. For me it is not logical why your romantic partner should read a script for you. Second, a romantic partner would also have flown to the USA with her. He could have taken care of the child ... and Katherine could read the script. What do you think?
She didn't exactly offer too many details, so who knows. But yeah, interesting that said "partner" wasn't traveling with her and the baby.

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 06:40
Guest774 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she means business partner. For me it is not logical why your romantic partner should read a script for you. Second, a romantic partner would also have flown to the USA with her. He could have taken care of the child ... and Katherine could read the script. What do you think?
She didn't exactly offer too many details, so who knows. But yeah, interesting that said "partner" wasn't traveling with her and the baby.

I think that it's totally OK not to always travel together. Life is busy, especially for creative people (maybe the partner had to stay in UK for work or so). She actually mentions the partner two times, at the beginning and at the end, where she says that the reading the script by the partner was not simply "to be as efficient as possible, but mostly because I wanted to have a review from someone I trust"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest67 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 06:31
Guest7 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-watch ... nonization :fool: -of-music-plus-katherine-waterston-on-the-third-day-78007689
oops, here it is
From the context, it does sound like a romantic partner. And although the interview is from September 2020, she talks about the period around July 2019. And this is before she started filming TWTC and met Vanessa.

So maybe she does have a partner, and therefore is so open in praising and admiring Vanessa publicly (as she knows it won't be misunderstood as something romantic).
sad..That‘s what I was thinking too :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 06:40
Guest774 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes because that would have been the first time travelling to the USA to see her family with the baby (I think she insinuates that) and the "partner" didn't go. It makes me think that this person isn't the Father. Anyway she mentioned in the interviews from this year about moving house and living alone with her son.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 06:56
Guest67 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

oops, here it is

Does anyone remember the podcast lady saying that KW is divorced? Maybe they know some grapevine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Katherine discreetly having a shot of alcohol here? I don't know but she looks sexy :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest67 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

oops, here it is

Can’t listen now, does it sound by the way she’s saying it that they were still together at that point? Could be an ex. Yes could be the partner is a guy and she’s super straight so speaking of V that way won’t seem suspicious, but could also be she’s not with her partner anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 07:56
Guest wrote:
Guest67 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:

oops, here it is

Can’t listen now, does it sound by the way she’s saying it that they were still together at that point? Could be an ex. Yes could be the partner is a guy and she’s super straight so speaking of V that way won’t seem suspicious, but could also be she’s not with her partner anymore.
Since she couldn't read the script being with her kid on the plane, she wanted a review "from someone she trust really quickly because she was excited about the project". And she said a few seconds prior to that it had never happened before. It was only because she was with her small child.

Guesteu
Reactions:

Post by Guesteu »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest67 wrote:
Guest7 wrote:

oops, here it is

Since she couldn't read the script being with her kid on the plane, she wanted a review "from someone she trust really quickly because she was excited about the project". And she said a few seconds prior to that it had never happened before. It was only because she was with her small child.
I always thought, the first time she read the script, she was still pregnant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesteu wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest67 wrote:

Not the script for the world to come, I think. So she had a partner then, but they could have broken up. Of course it’s something to take into consideration. Probably not the child’s father as if she had to go to Romania, why didn’t he take care of the child? Maybe she just wanted to though.
Also someone mentioned something about a nanny taking care of the baby while she was in Venice, is that just something people have assumed as we don’t know anything about the father? Also “nobody wanted to have a child with me”, sounds like she took matters into her own hands. Also being alone with the baby, that comment wasn’t that just her saying she was alone with the baby THAT day? Which actually could suggest she is raising him with someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That’s interesting, it feels sometimes that actors have no privacy, and their whole lives are public record. Yet here’s an example of how much that is because they share too much. KW communicates nothing about her private life, and so we know nothing :lol: it’s moments like these when I find it so annoying that straight women also call their husbands partner!! We want to know! :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel:
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:19
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not the script for the world to come, I think. So she had a partner then, but they could have broken up. Of course it’s something to take into consideration. Probably not the child’s father as if she had to go to Romania, why didn’t he take care of the child? Maybe she just wanted to though.
Also someone mentioned something about a nanny taking care of the baby while she was in Venice, is that just something people have assumed as we don’t know anything about the father? Also “nobody wanted to have a child with me”, sounds like she took matters into her own hands. Also being alone with the baby, that comment wasn’t that just her saying she was alone with the baby THAT day? Which actually could suggest she is raising him with someone.
It was definitely not the script of our movie. She was talking about the script of the series The Third Day.

Guesteu
Reactions:

Post by Guesteu »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:07
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was definitely not the script of our movie. She was talking about the script of the series The Third Day.
Ahh i see. Thx for the Info. So the partner can be male, female or Vanessa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest67 wrote:

Yes, she said in one of her interviews that she was still pregnant when she was preparing for her role in the world to come.. So

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesteu wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh, is Vanessa the third gender? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:41
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, she said in one of her interviews that she was still pregnant when she was preparing for her role in the world to come.. So
DA I’m so confused, so her partner read TWTC script or The third day script?

Guesteu
Reactions:

Post by Guesteu »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:49
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:41
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I’m so confused, so her partner read TWTC script or The third day script?
The third day... that's how I got it

Drik@
Reactions: 4

Post by Drik@ »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 21:08
Stranger wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 20:25
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 16:10
Stranger wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 12:48
dear fellow l-chatters, while we fantasize about V&K and their chances to be together, I wonder how much is known about their personalities, as reflected in their favourite authors, books, directors, films, inspirational models, etc, and perhaps passions outside the cinema world? :angel:
After TWTC I fell even more in love with Vanessa, so I've been reading and watching a lot of stuff on her to get a glimpse of her mind and personality.
From what I could find so far, she reads books written by psychiatrists who share insights on trauma, healing, spiritual growth e.g. (Love's Executioner, The road less travelled, In the realm of hungry ghosts and other Gabor Maté books). She always mentions inspirations like the amazing Gena Rowlands (spesh in Woman under the influence), also Jessica Lang. Could not find much on what she listens to, but found an article of her buying Bon Iver's album 22, a Million - her fave track was 45. She wants to represent more truthful female voices and considers herself an agent of change to bring to life more female stories using her influence in the industry (hence starting a Production company herself). :heart: She said she prefers Independent films over Hollywood as most female roles are supporting male roles, as well as most representations of female roles are sketchy and she doesn't identify herself in them.
She strikes to me as a very idiosyncratic and upright person. Very open-minded, free spirit, energetic (literally a hot mess!), empathetic, passionate, touchy-feely, direct, spontaneous, funny, and also VERY ramdom. I could go on and on lol. She cares about the environment too, follows mostly vegan diet, cares about marginalized communities.
Seriously, the more I discover from her, the more in love I am with her. :$
Ah, she has a beautiful soul and spirit indeed. I like that she supports charities and organizations working for a good cause, like War Child. I watched a few interviews about her work with War Child; and one could see that she has been changed by this experience to become more compassionate, aware of what's happening around and willing to help. And it feels her intentions are truly genuine; she cares for real, not for PR.

From what you, Anon, has written it looks like she worked a lot on herself, self-growth and development. I feel she has changed a lot in the last years - it is as if she has truly connected with herself, - and now is strong enough to challenge the status quo: bringing authentic and unrepresented women's experiences on screen; pushing the boundaries of what's it to be an actress; questioning her own belief/assumptions about herself (here, I secretly hope that this category includes being brave to go for same sex relations if she meets right person, which we all know she did :heart: :eyeroll: ). It is so beautiful to observe her path and follow this transformation.

I do not know much about Katherine, but she also shows like a beautiful, deep, and thoughful type. Judging from the TWTC interviews, I adore how her brain works and how diverse and wide her perspectives on things are. She is also into volunteering and making herself helpful for good causes. It is somewhat a parallel with Vanessa: Katherine calls herself environmentalist and cares about fauna; Vanessa has recently mentioned support for an organization working to protect Amazon rainforest. Just imagine, if they unite forces, how much they could achieve together?! Or, perhaps, they are already doing it secretly, giving force and inspiring each other. I am pretty sure that's what's going on. :heart:
Absolutely 100%. From previous interviews Vanessa already seemed pretty open-minded, sensitive and humble, and she spent more than a year travelling in Africa and Asia in her younger years before uni and learned a lot about life and world issues... specially with War Child. I think playing Margaret, Tallie and Martha in Pieces really made her even more confident and mature about life, self awareness, self love, feminism, compassion, humility... a really down to earth person. :heart:
As for Katherine, from her interviews she seems really thoughtful, articulate, attentive, smart, compassionate, an old fashioned romantic :$ also an environmentalist :heart: and supports good causes like her father does since a long time ago.
To me, both V and K present themselves as very genuine, sensitive and honest women, no fake bullshit at all, it's really beautiful, they're such a pair.
I totally agree with all of you.
I listened some podcast from both K and V and I see everything you said and we can see on videos precious souls :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:42
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:

Don’t want to be a Debbie Downer to all those folks who get a kick out of shipping V & K and imagining there’s something more, but the interview definitely sounds like K is in a ltr. People use ‘partner’ only after it’s been a while. If she’s mentioned that she’s been living on her own, he could be in the business too & be away working for spells, or just not based in London.
All the stuff with V is probably bc she’s massively enthusiastic about V but superstraight so she & her partner don’t see it like you do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 11:24
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t want to be a Debbie Downer to all those folks who get a kick out of shipping V & K and imagining there’s something more, but the interview definitely sounds like K is in a ltr. People use ‘partner’ only after it’s been a while. If she’s mentioned that she’s been living on her own, he could be in the business too & be away working for spells, or just not based in London.
All the stuff with V is probably bc she’s massively enthusiastic about V but superstraight so she & her partner don’t see it like you do.
It makes sense :-/

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is a good point about a word "partner" connotation in long-term relationship. And it looks they were still partners in September 2020, time of the interview. Otherwise, she would use something like "my then partner" or similar... Ah as much as I want K&V to be an item, I feel this latest theory (that K has a stable partner, and is therefore safe in publicly showing admiration of V) acutally makes a lot of sense. ah, what a loss of a great power couple...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest67 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is a good point about a word "partner" connotation in long-term relationship. And it looks they were still partners in September 2020, time of the interview. Otherwise, she would use something like "my then partner" or similar... Ah as much as I want K&V to be an item, I feel this latest theory (that K has a stable partner, and is therefore safe in publicly showing admiration of V) acutally makes a lot of sense. ah, what a loss of a great power couple...
I agree, but still hard to believe that there is nothing going on between them...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Still the partner in question could be a she and not a he :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest67 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Except for filming Fantastic Beasts & Covid restrictions, KW usually lives in NYC? Her partner could be in NY, waiting with his script review as she gets off the plane. That explains the living alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

compilation of kirbston being cute 💖

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
your eternal optimism is admirable. The odds are in favour of the partner being a he as is her known dating history. KW was open about dating Adam Rapp but she wasn’t well known at that time, she became more famous and more private.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The cutest wink I've ever seen :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whenever someone points out that KW & VK are not in a real life relationship, some anon floods the board with video clips. Rip the bandaid off fast anon. You won’t like it at first but it’s less painful than long term delusion. :hug:

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:

your eternal optimism is admirable. The odds are in favour of the partner being a he as is her known dating history. KW was open about dating Adam Rapp but she wasn’t well known at that time, she became more famous and more private.
I like this optimism too. I actually think K is bi, even though she dated men before. She is too enigmatic and free-spirited to be a boring straight :) But in this case I think her partner is man (again :( ) because I feel she'd be more reserved towards V if she were with a woman. Or maybe that's just mine internal conditioning...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:

To a certain extent, it seems that she was already private 15 years ago. I don't think she was talking about her relationship then either. She was obviously working with this guy and most of their pics together (or all their pics) were taken in a theater environment. Maybe she ended being inspired by her best friend who was dating guys before Katherine introduced her future wife to her :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:32
Whenever someone points out that KW & VK are not in a real life relationship, some anon floods the board with video clips. Rip the bandaid off fast anon. You won’t like it at first but it’s less painful than long term delusion. :hug:
Im the anon who posted this twitter links. Meh, im not really into the deep of shipping between Katherine and Vanessa but im enjoying their interaction during the promotion of this movie. I do believe there was something deep connection going on though im not into them being in a secret relationship or something. I do enjoy reading some of these in depth analysis but i admit there are some post here that were too much :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another link that i found. Did Abegail bit her lip 0:03 i did not notice that before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also here are some katherine waterston appreciation post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

To a certain extent, it seems that she was already private 15 years ago. I don't think she was talking about her relationship then either. She was obviously working with this guy and most of their pics together (or all their pics) were taken in a theater environment. Maybe she ended being inspired by her best friend who was dating guys before Katherine introduced her future wife to her :$
The theatre environment doesn’t matter, she was openly dating him and turning up to events with him. It wasn’t a secret that they were a couple.

I didn’t understand the second part of your post. Sorry. It wasn’t the English. I’m just not familiar with the story about her best friend. Perhaps you could explain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The theatre environment doesn’t matter, she was openly dating him and turning up to events with him. It wasn’t a secret that they were a couple.

I didn’t understand the second part of your post. Sorry. It wasn’t the English. I’m just not familiar with the story about her best friend. Perhaps you could explain.
I read that in this article:
https://www.thecut.com/2019/02/intervie ... -doll.html

"I was at karaoke with my best friend Katherine Waterston, who was in the play version of Bachelorette [Headland’s 2012 movie], and she’d invited Leslye to come to karaoke. I was singing “Because the Night” by Patti Smith and Leslye walked in the room and the first thing I thought was “that’s the most beautiful lesbian I’ve ever seen.” And then the second thing I thought was “she’s going to be my wife.” I had goosebumps over my entire body. Then her boyfriend came in and I also had a boyfriend at the time — I’d always dated women, at the time I happened to have a boyfriend. It was just a crazy thought that went through my head. I actually don’t know if we met-met that night but I remember being like “what the fuck?” A year or so later, my boyfriend and I broke up and I told Natasha, “can you tell Leslye I have a crush on her because I just want to go on a date with her.” And they were like “she’s straight, she’s straight.” And I was like “no she’s not, I’ll take care of it.” And anyway finally we went on a date.

Even when dating her was so difficult at first, she was just like, not communicative. We were really really different and it was really frustrating, but I just kept showing up and had this real belief that we should be together. I have to say we’re like a perfect, perfect match. I love her. I love her so much, my God."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:57
Another link that i found. Did Abegail bit her lip 0:03 i did not notice that before.
Yes, and Tallie was grinning like a loon lol She is so cheeky im this whole scene

Guest7
Reactions:

Post by Guest7 »

Guest67 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like this optimism too. I actually think K is bi, even though she dated men before. She is too enigmatic and free-spirited to be a boring straight :) But in this case I think her partner is man (again :( ) because I feel she'd be more reserved towards V if she were with a woman. Or maybe that's just mine internal conditioning...
And the pendulum swings back again to the other side :rofl:

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Guest7 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:38
Guest67 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Life's fun here, Guest7, no? :bigcry: :rofl: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:27
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I read that in this article:
https://www.thecut.com/2019/02/intervie ... -doll.html

"I was at karaoke with my best friend Katherine Waterston, who was in the play version of Bachelorette [Headland’s 2012 movie], and she’d invited Leslye to come to karaoke. I was singing “Because the Night” by Patti Smith and Leslye walked in the room and the first thing I thought was “that’s the most beautiful lesbian I’ve ever seen.” And then the second thing I thought was “she’s going to be my wife.” I had goosebumps over my entire body. Then her boyfriend came in and I also had a boyfriend at the time — I’d always dated women, at the time I happened to have a boyfriend. It was just a crazy thought that went through my head. I actually don’t know if we met-met that night but I remember being like “what the fuck?” A year or so later, my boyfriend and I broke up and I told Natasha, “can you tell Leslye I have a crush on her because I just want to go on a date with her.” And they were like “she’s straight, she’s straight.” And I was like “no she’s not, I’ll take care of it.” And anyway finally we went on a date.

Even when dating her was so difficult at first, she was just like, not communicative. We were really really different and it was really frustrating, but I just kept showing up and had this real belief that we should be together. I have to say we’re like a perfect, perfect match. I love her. I love her so much, my God."
oh ok. I understand now. Thanks for linking this. I see why you’re hopeful about KW being bi. I still think there’s like a 99% chance her partner is a man, but I suppose there’s a small possibility it could be a woman :hug:
But like the other anon said, the fact that KW is so publicly touchy feely & effusively affectionate with V points to KW having a stable long term relationship of the hetero variety :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we will never see Vanessa and Katherine interact again

Guesteu
Reactions:

Post by Guesteu »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:04
we will never see Vanessa and Katherine interact again
it was too good to be true :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting interview between Katherine & Natasha Lyonne

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/ ... -waterston

Guest7
Reactions:

Post by Guest7 »

Guest67 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:48
Guest7 wrote:
Guest67 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

your eternal optimism is admirable. The odds are in favour of the partner being a heLOL as is her known dating history. KW was open about dating Adam Rapp but she wasn’t well known at that time, she became more famous and more private.
LOL, emotional roller coaster! :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We really keep going round in circles with this but this is an old interview from last year. I believe September 2020. Since then KW has mentioned that she has moved house. She mentioned about living alone with her son and joked about "just being happy to talk to someone".

She even had to reschedule an interview to put her son to bed as he would'nt sleep. This was during lockdown and I assume in the evening. Most of us were stuck in doors during lockdown so if she had a partner they should have been around to support. This suggests to me that she lives alone with her son and the ex-partner is potentially not the Father of her child. (Potential ex-partner disnt travel to USA with her and new baby to see her family. Also doesn't seem to travel anywhere with her...Venice etc) Also in one interview it very much sounded like she was relating something about TWTC back to her and her past relationship and a break up. We analysed it in here at the time and we all pretty much were in agreement about it. So all signs are pointing to her and her partner that she was living with during lockdown splitting up and KW moving to another house.

And as for the things KW has said and posted on instagram about VK; lets be real its more than being friendly. I just don't think Katherine can help herself when it comes to Vanessa and she just posts and says how she feels. Don't even get me started on KW handwriting letters and hand delivering them to Vanessa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest7 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:29
Guest67 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:48
Guest7 wrote:
Guest67 wrote:
Guest wrote:
your eternal optimism is admirable. The odds are in favour of the partner being a heLOL as is her known dating history. KW was open about dating Adam Rapp but she wasn’t well known at that time, she became more famous and more private.
LOL, emotional roller coaster! :rofl: :rofl:
I just feel like.. their behaviour together just goes beyond the straight girlfriends-thing, and I know I’m not the only one who feels that way. And also the discrepancy between Vanessas reserved and controlled behaviour in most interviews and the looks she gives Katherine sometimes, it looks like she wants to devour her.
The “I love her” “I love you more” thing is one of the things I’ve found most straight girlfriend-ish between them, the way they say it. But the moments they’ve seemed GAY are far more than the ones where they’ve seemed like straight girlfriends.
Also Katherine and this partner might have broken up at some point, we can’t know that. Though of course knowing this makes it less likely that V and K are together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:10
Interesting interview between Katherine & Natasha Lyonne

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/ ... -waterston
Gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesteu wrote:
Guest wrote:
We really keep going round in circles with this but this is an old interview from last year. I believe September 2020. Since then KW has mentioned that she has moved house. She mentioned about living alone with her son and joked about "just being happy to talk to someone".

She even had to reschedule an interview to put her son to bed as he would'nt sleep. This was during lockdown and I assume in the evening. Most of us were stuck in doors during lockdown so if she had a partner they should have been around to support. This suggests to me that she lives alone with her son and the ex-partner is potentially not the Father of her child. (Potential ex-partner disnt travel to USA with her and new baby to see her family. Also doesn't seem to travel anywhere with her...Venice etc) Also in one interview it very much sounded like she was relating something about TWTC back to her and her past relationship and a break up. We analysed it in here at the time and we all pretty much were in agreement about it. So all signs are pointing to her and her partner that she was living with during lockdown splitting up and KW moving to another house.

And as for the things KW has said and posted on instagram about VK; lets be real its more than being friendly. I just don't think Katherine can help herself when it comes to Vanessa and she just posts and says how she feels. Don't even get me started on KW handwriting letters and hand delivering them to Vanessa.
Exactly, it's like folks forget what we've already analyzed and established with their off the charts connection and attraction to each other, specially with their body language in the film, in Venice and their exchanges in Zoom interviews, along with K's posts.
I mean, they can be or not be in a relationship right now, I'm really ok if they're not, but honestly, I think both find each other very attractive emotionally, physically and intelectually, regardless of the past male relationships they had in the past, therefore, I don't believe either of them are straight.