The World to Come (starring Vanessa Kirby and Katherine Waterston)

Reactions:

Re: The World to Come (starring Vanessa Kirby and Katherine Waterston)

Post by Guest »

https://instagram.com/stories/kw_rus/26 ... hare_sheet

So kw_rus knows the name and the father of Katherine’s babyboy :hmmm: but it is confidential and she can not say it...

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:35
Guestthinker7 wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 14:38
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 14:25
Vanessa is so handsome :wub:

Hello dear Anons :) Happy Hump Day. Forgive my ignorance in asking this question, it's only because it's not a circle I hang out in. I've heard that straight gals always hang with gay boys, do you feel this is a strong indicator that Vanessa is straight? I'm a lesbian but although I love dancing with the gay boys, I don't have gay boy pals that I hang out with. Just wondering about this--or have things changed and everyone hangs with everyone these days? LOL. Personally my senses tells me Vanessa is bi-sexual but more inclinded to be with men but that she does not exclude being with a woman if it's a very special woman (wonder who that could be :rofl: ). Would love to hear your perspective.
I think that’s completely impossible to say something about unless it’s pure speculation.
Thanks Anon, not sure I understand what you mean? I think you mean that the notion that she's straight based upon hanging out with gay boys is pure speculation? I tend to agree with you but was curious if that trend in the past is at all credible. I tend to want to believe each person is individual and shouldn't be lumped into any group even if there are some similarities. :hmmm: The previous post comment "that Vanessa likes the gay boys" triggered my question and recollection about when famous women celebrities a few years ago would hang out with gay boys.

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:43

So kw_rus knows the name and the father of Katherine’s babyboy :hmmm: but it is confidential and she can not say it...
Hmmm, I'm afraid this makes me skeptical when I hear someone elude to "I have a secret but you can't know", reminds me of grade school kids who want attention. Why let people know that you have a secret?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:51
Guest wrote:

Hmmm, I'm afraid this makes me skeptical when I hear someone elude to "I have a secret but you can't know", reminds me of grade school kids who want attention. Why let people know that you have a secret?
This person has posted a lot of stuff that nobody else has found, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they have a lot of inside info. However, it is odd to say that, they could have just said:”the name of the boy and the father isn’t publicly known”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:55
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

This person has posted a lot of stuff that nobody else has found, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they have a lot of inside info. However, it is odd to say that, they could have just said:”the name of the boy and the father isn’t publicly known”.
The person who runs that account is a stalker. They spent time becoming friends with KW's brother so they could follow his facebook account. That's where all those 'exclusive' stuff comes from. KW needs to tell her dumb brother not to be so careless. I'd say I'm surprised but this is pretty normal behavior for obsessive fans. They know no boundaries just so they could feel 'close' to their faves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:12
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

The person who runs that account is a stalker. They spent time becoming friends with KW's brother so they could follow his facebook account. That's where all those 'exclusive' stuff comes from. KW needs to tell her dumb brother not to be so careless. I'd say I'm surprised but this is pretty normal behavior for obsessive fans. They know no boundaries just so they could feel 'close' to their faves.
Jesus, thanks for telling us. That is sick. I have been pretty fucking obsessed with certain celebrities, but I’d never do something like that, what the fuck is wrong with people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:47
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 14:25
Vanessa is so handsome :wub:

Hello dear Anons :) Happy Hump Day. Forgive my ignorance in asking this question, it's only because it's not a circle I hang out in. I've heard that straight gals always hang with gay boys, do you feel this is a strong indicator that Vanessa is straight? I'm a lesbian but although I love dancing with the gay boys, I don't have gay boy pals that I hang out with. Just wondering about this--or have things changed and everyone hangs with everyone these days? LOL. Personally my senses tells me Vanessa is bi-sexual but more inclinded to be with men but that she does not exclude being with a woman if it's a very special woman (wonder who that could be :rofl: ). Would love to hear your perspective.
I think that’s completely impossible to say something about unless it’s pure speculation.
Thanks Anon, not sure I understand what you mean? I think you mean that the notion that she's straight based upon hanging out with gay boys is pure speculation? I tend to agree with you but was curious if that trend in the past is at all credible. I tend to want to believe each person is individual and shouldn't be lumped into any group even if there are some similarities. :hmmm: The previous post comment "that Vanessa likes the gay boys" triggered my question and recollection about when famous women celebrities a few years ago would hang out with gay boys.
My best friend is gay but I have straight friends too and I don't think it's an indication of anything. As you said, I do believe that everybody is different and that's a beauty :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jesus, thanks for telling us. That is sick. I have been pretty fucking obsessed with certain celebrities, but I’d never do something like that, what the fuck is wrong with people?
Replying to my own post.. if you really admire and love a celebrity then you respect them enough not to do stuff like that. Oh well, I guess I shouldn’t be shocked. The worst thing I’ve done is checking out relatives of a celebrity’s Facebook accounts and I’ve felt bad enough about that and decided I’d stop doing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Goodness, that sounds pretty creepy, thanks for telling us, indeed. I don't want to be a hypocrite. I would love to know who the father of Katherine's boy is but we certainly shouldn't know about it if she doesn't want people to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:

Goodness, that sounds pretty creepy, thanks for telling us, indeed. I don't want to be a hypocrite. I would love to know who the father of Katherine's boy is but we certainly shouldn't know about it if she doesn't want people to know.
I’d love to know absolutely everything about Katherines life but obviously she wants to keep the majority of it a secret and we gotta respect that. I think it’s okay to speculate based on interviews and things she’s posted, but to actively search info by doing stuff like that.. it’s quite disgusting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vanessa is a beautiful woman, many beautiful women have gay guys friends because they know that in this way there is no ambiguity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’d love to know absolutely everything about Katherines life but obviously she wants to keep the majority of it a secret and we gotta respect that. I think it’s okay to speculate based on interviews and things she’s posted, but to actively search info by doing stuff like that.. it’s quite disgusting
DA Anyone who can casually post about how they have information about someone else's child should raise several red flags. And it's sickening to see a lot of her fans praising this creep for being an insider. It's fucked up but that's fandom culture for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I always thought Katherine had an IVF :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And i bet you always thought she was with Vanessa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And i bet you always thought she was with Vanessa
DA Why are you so aggressive ???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s just speculation based on what Katherine said about “nobody wanting a child with her”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its entirely possible. I don't believe that stalker one bit she is looking for attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unless Kw_rus is KGB it's highly unlikely that they know anything. However I agree she/he is a stalker and is purely speculating based on what they see on social media accounts linked to Katherine. "Confidential" lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Delusional stans are still holding out hope, how sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:48
Also kind of sad that the sole reason you’re still here is that you want to put others down…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
Also kind of sad that the sole reason you’re still here is that you want to put others down…
:alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:alright:
Back at you

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x1000 Anon :hug: , It's quite the deep need. Almost like every 10th post.

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:21
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

My best friend is gay but I have straight friends too and I don't think it's an indication of anything. As you said, I do believe that everybody is different and that's a beauty :hug:
Thanks for the feedback Anon :hug: Yes I feel the same that it's not accurate to generalize people.

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow if this is true, I share your same sentiment Anon that it's intrusive. I feel that they just want to be popular by throwing these things out. I enjoy learning tidbits about celebrities that is shared legitamitely in interviews etc but not from stalking. Reminds me of how Princess Diana died :( Everyone deserves privacy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That person was worshipped here when she leaked the pictures today she's a stalker and creepy lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:31
That person was worshipped here when she leaked the pictures today she's a stalker and creepy lol.
Recently, I only remember pics of unseen photo shoots, so nothing really private though. But I don't know what this person used to post before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Well perhaps the “shippers” isn’t a homogenous group, but different people with different opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Well perhaps the “shippers” isn’t a homogenous group, but different people with different opinions.
It's mostly the same opinions in here over and over. When someone doesn't suit that view this is the result.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think posting pictures from official photoshootings that were not published before is not wrong at all, there is nothing personal in it. and this account has never engaged in any conspiracy theory. compared to another account that is constantly posted here, full of kirbston allegations, tagging V and K to their posts - this is problematic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think posting pictures from official photoshootings that were not published before is not wrong at all, there is nothing personal in it. and this account has never engaged in any conspiracy theory. compared to another account that is constantly posted here, full of kirbston allegations, tagging V and K to their posts - this is problematic.
It's not official, she leaked the pics without permission.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes, internet is full of leaked pictures. but at least hers are from the photoshoots settings, and not private/paparazzi photos that other accounts post for what they also do not have permission.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes, internet is full of leaked pictures. but at least hers are from the photoshoots settings, and not private/paparazzi photos that other accounts post for what they also do not have permission.
That doesn't make it right. Leaking pics without permission is stealing and those pics were private.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 17:21
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestthinker7 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Vanessa looks so dominant with Richard Madden, fuck. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 20:53
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 16:40

:hug:
gay
Bring this back for all you crazy delusional shippers! Greetings from another crazy delusional shipper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 02:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

gay
Bring this back for all you crazy delusional shippers! Greetings from another crazy delusional shipper.
Replying to my own post, Katherines friend Rebecca with her girlfriend just to compare:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 02:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

gay
Replying to my own post, Katherines friend Rebecca with her girlfriend just to compare:

I wonder if Rebecca stole this pose from Katherine’s Instagram post :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

gay

Well it’s pretty much identical! Even the smiles and eye contact are the same :heart: I dare say the movie couple looks more in love than the actual real life couple :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 07:14
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

gay

Well it’s pretty much identical! Even the smiles and eye contact are the same :heart: I dare say the movie couple looks more in love than the actual real life couple :dance2:
Wow, it's funny how similar it is :P They should hire Katherine for Russian Doll along with Natasha Lyonne.

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Uh-oh, I see that my last post was removed? Did I post something I wasn't supposed to? :( :'( Can some kind Anon perhaps let me know so I'm aware of it in the future? :hmmm:

Guestthinker7
Reactions:

Post by Guestthinker7 »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:40
Uh-oh, I see that my last post was removed? Did I post something I wasn't supposed to? :( :'( Can some kind Anon perhaps let me know so I'm aware of it in the future? :hmmm:
LOL, okay, I just went to find the rules: "Topics focusing on heterosexual relationships, both confirmed and speculative, and male celebrities (outside of their involvement in ongoing legal, political, or otherwise newsworthy topics that are current events) are beyond the scope of this forum and shall be removed by moderators."

Now I understand! Got it! I will take care to not reference dudes in the future. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
You are not allowed to tell the truth here. KW is gay, even she is not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Personally, I would like to have a NEW photo with Vanessa and Katherine together!!! :dance2: anyone else? :rofl:

R-HEART
Reactions:

Post by R-HEART »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:44
Guestthinker7 wrote:
LOL, okay, I just went to find the rules: "Topics focusing on heterosexual relationships, both confirmed and speculative, and male celebrities (outside of their involvement in ongoing legal, political, or otherwise newsworthy topics that are current events) are beyond the scope of this forum and shall be removed by moderators."

Now I understand! Got it! I will take care to not reference dudes in the future. :hug:
we have a moderator? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:01
Personally, I would like to have a NEW photo with Vanessa and Katherine together!!! :dance2: anyone else? :rofl:
Only in our dreams, dear anon. This is the most deprived fandom. We've been starving since July. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 17:01
Only in our dreams, dear anon. This is the most deprived fandom. We've been starving since July. =_=
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Anon-1
Reactions:

Post by Anon-1 »

I rarely visit you, but today I would like to say something. Why do you hate some people so much? I'm not protecting anyone, no. I'm not pleased to see you "throwing mud" at some account that didn't even say anything for sure. You know, some of you, those who ship Vanessa and Katherine in real life, can also be called "stalkers". I do not know which account you were talking about, but this is sooo f*** awful! Yes, you're not sharing anything personal with Katherine or Vanessa. BUT as far as I know (my friend told me) that there was nothing PERSONAL pics, facts. Does it surprise you so much that a person can know something? I hate the Internet just because there are so many haters here. Have you not thought about the feelings of a person who can read your post about herself, that she/he is crazy and stalker?! I think it's not her/his fault. You are being unfair. This person did not post anything from the personal archive or say anything "PERSONAL". Is it surprised you that Katherine can have a relationship with another person???
And outtakes can be sale (surprise surprise). I wish you a good day and please think about what you are writing. Your words (as well as mine, I understand) can hurt someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon-1 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:32
I rarely visit you, but today I would like to say something. Why do you hate some people so much? I'm not protecting anyone, no. I'm not pleased to see you "throwing mud" at some account that didn't even say anything for sure. You know, some of you, those who ship Vanessa and Katherine in real life, can also be called "stalkers". I do not know which account you were talking about, but this is sooo f*** awful! Yes, you're not sharing anything personal with Katherine or Vanessa. BUT as far as I know (my friend told me) that there was nothing PERSONAL pics, facts. Does it surprise you so much that a person can know something? I hate the Internet just because there are so many haters here. Have you not thought about the feelings of a person who can read your post about herself, that she/he is crazy and stalker?! I think it's not her/his fault. You are being unfair. This person did not post anything from the personal archive or say anything "PERSONAL". Is it surprised you that Katherine can have a relationship with another person???
And outtakes can be sale (surprise surprise). I wish you a good day and please think about what you are writing. Your words (as well as mine, I understand) can hurt someone.
Sorry but I have to ask. Katherine is currently in a relationship?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestthinker7 wrote:
But hateful trolls can post here? :hmmm: