The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

aww thank you for playing along :hug:
if wordle was a thing back when I was in high school, I would probably do one of these everyday during class till everyone got bored. for a while our thing was sending each other messages on these badly drawn mock-ups of a msn messenger chat windows :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was adorable :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now y'all know my first two words Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The soundtrack... this is so dark sided

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:25

When I saw that scene I was like :blinkwide: I don't get what they're trying to imply. Minka Kelly is fiiinnneee though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:33
Guest wrote:

When I saw that scene I was like :blinkwide: I don't get what they're trying to imply. Minka Kelly is fiiinnneee though.
The camera lingering on her back and then the hand touching, I was like HUH.........

She's so fine. Been crushing since her Friday Night Lights days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the Carol soundtrack pretty much seals it. Is it part of the actual scene? Also, name of the show? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tweet unavailable :argh:

Can someone describe it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 08:52
Tweet unavailable :argh:

Can someone describe it
Minka Kelly on Euphoria asking Maddy to unzip her dress while the Carol soundtrack plays? This is what twitter and the anon above seem to be saying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fine, fine, i'll watch this as soon as i'm finished with yellowjackets =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:22
I mean, do watch it because it's great, but don't watch it for them because they (at least in the show, haven't read the novel) have a sisterly rs bordering on mom/daughter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
I mean, do watch it because it's great, but don't watch it for them because they (at least in the show, haven't read the novel) have a sisterly rs bordering on mom/daughter.
ok i'll not ship them but i'm still gonna enjoy watching them together =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
I was trying to figure out how to deliver that delicately without it feeling like some sort of curse rearing its head :lol:

But do watch it like they said, you deserve it. She's so good in it, and her character is so sweet in a slightly wounded, domesticated wildcat kinda way.

Btw anybody struggling with the timeline might find this useful, it's a chronological breakdown right up to ep 9 -

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll be very surprised if that show doesn't snap up a bunch of awards btw. It has some of the best costume design I've ever seen and I cannot get over the soundtrack, I can't remember the last one that got so far under my skin.

Tree's performance is nominatable for sure, I'm just not sure how they'd pick who to push for from the cast because everyone's so good. Mini-Tree is something else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she does play these bright-eyed, hopeful, earnest characters wonderfully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Why is the tweet no longer available?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perhaps it was too powerful, too dangerous =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:04
Guest wrote:

The account went private

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i haven't started watching but tree looks so good here :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:08
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:04
Guest wrote:

The account went private
qmta

It was this scene but with the Carol theme playing instead :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know that's probably the only other example of that video you could find, but damn anon that is quite a caption :lol:

And even though it makes sense and everything but I desperately wanted to wash everyone's hair the whole way through Station Eleven.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh the caption :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:58
And even though it makes sense and everything but I desperately wanted to wash everyone's hair the whole way through Station Eleven.
what about beards? In the middle of a pandemic you might not have time to shave, but 20 years later there's no reason to keep them that long and unkempt :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:00
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:58
what about beards? In the middle of a pandemic you might not have time to shave, but 20 years later there's no reason to keep them that long and unkempt :lol:
Maybe they need to keep their faces and underarms warm in winter. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just passed by a Kassandra (Assassins Creed) and Elsa (Frozen) strap on fic marked "Canon Compliant" and now I've got to sit here wondering if that can in fact technically be true to both, and if so what are the political implications.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:27
Just passed by a Kassandra (Assassins Creed) and Elsa (Frozen) strap on fic marked "Canon Compliant" and now I've got to sit here wondering if that can in fact technically be true to both, and if so what are the political implications.
Fuck sake. I was on the phone to work and had to bite my lip not to burst out laughing at this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:04
Aaww kitty just want a warm body and warm blanket to sleep on :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was skimming through a Reddit post about St11, and came across a comment that had me go, "this is someone from tloo threat". :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:39
I was skimming through a Reddit post about St11, and came across a comment that had me go, "this is someone from tloo threat". :nails:
*thread
(although, sometimes, a threat too :lol: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all are too cute with that wordle. Reminds me of hangman back in the day. My first two words are always flour and steam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
*thread
Did they call her Tree out of habit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:07
I feel like gays like Ali Liebert and KStew will outstrip everyone else, since more and more, their roles will default to gay
ALI LIEBERT IS GAY!?!?!?!?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come there’s no s11 thread? I love tree’s acting but can I ask how’s the series so far? What’s it about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:46
How come there’s no s11 thread? I love tree’s acting but can I ask how’s the series so far? What’s it about?
There's a thread but there's not much interest since there's no f/f though Tree's character is bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finished reading Death on the Nile 🤯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:00
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
*thread
Did they call her Tree out of habit
No, but the comment was suspiciously specific.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:32
that poor stunt double but good for Gal for refusing to do that scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:46
There are probably spoilers but x.

It's like a mash up of The Last of Us, Carnivale and This is Us. This is the Last of Us Ivale?

Anyway, a virus wipes nearly everyone out overnight, and the show jumps around different sets of characters at different times before and after. They don't seem to be linked much at first but they start to turn out to be. Tree was a kid when everyone died and is now part of a group that travels around doing Shakespeare for the tiny little towns that have started coming together 20 years after.

It's not really about a pandemic tbh, that's mostly a stand in for trauma generally. It's mostly about Kirsten/Tree understanding the effect her experiences as a kid have had on who she is as an adult and figuring out where to go from there. There's also a ton of stuff about the value of all kinds of art and how important even small little human connections connections are.

All 10 eps are out, I have some grumbles about the last few but overall I thought it was really, really special. It's heartbreaking sometimes but also pretty funny and kinda thinks the best of people in the end? No way am I doing it justice, but it was really great, turn-off-the-tv-not-knowing-what-to-do-now great. The payoff for one plotline had me jumping around my apartment like my team won something :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:36
Has Joss Whedon's PR person recently died or WHAT is this interview?!?!??!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Qmta - sorry, I thought I was quoting the interview he's just done where he just catalogues what an incredibly terrible person he is in detail nobody asked him for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG I think I AM chocolate now :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought the headline was bad but the article is even worst. The whole Buffy cast, and Justice League cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:09
I thought the headline was bad but the article is even worst. The whole Buffy cast, and Justice League cast.
Jfc there's so much bs to take away from this. Like, trying to write off Gadot's thing as being "lost in translation" and "English isn't her first language" wtf kind of blatant xenophobia is that. And all the cheap shots at the acting abilities of the actors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was never a fan, like i watched Buffy and i guess Firefly too...mostly for Summer Glau tbh, but theres was always this 'feel' about some of the stuff in his shows, i guess them being from the late 90s early 2000s aside, kinda like creepy? in a bad way.
I had a friend when i was a teen, a dude of all people, that basically told me that Joss Whedon was not a feminist but a dude that had very particular set of fetishes, sp?, that probably passed as feministic two decades ago.
It always stuck with me. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Long tiger has anxiety because it saw long furby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aw. They're much cuter than long furbies.