The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

Watched the movie Fall with Virginia Gardner. Not sure how I feel about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 22:38
I'm pretty sure LI #1 was a combination of Imani Lewis from First Kill and, for some reason, my local mayor (I had to contact her office recently). She was an ambitious local entrepreneur and also politician - dream was fairly loose about its own canon =_= - but I remember she was the warm, smouldering low key hearththrob one.

Li #2 was the funny, cool, take-a-bite-out-of-life one. Pretty sure she looked like Rayanne from My So Called Life, a show I barely remember, but her vibe was more... well, clean, and together, and a little hipstery. Anna Kendricky? I don't think I care about Anna Kendrick.

Generic Romcom Friend was a sort of foggy abstract concept of "Paul Rudd but female", I have kind of an idea she looked like Janeane Garofalo from the Truth About Cats and Dogs specifically.

Anyway, I wish I could remember more though, it all felt so fully formed. It could have been my charming breakout indie script! Felt like Netflix has found incredible new ways to cancel F/F storytelling. 008
Image I love how when describing dreams, "for some reason" just slots into so many places because dreams'll just never rationalize anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A few days ago i finally had a good lucid dream for the first time ever, my bedroom is in the second floor, and i was in the balcony watching outside and the whole first floor was part of the ocean, and then i somewhat realized that was impossible, i was dreaming! so i dived in, the temperature was perfect and i felt so much peace when i broke the water, i kept diving in the most turquoise water ever and i remember being so happy cause i didn't need to go to the surface cause i was breathing just fine underwater and i don't remember much else, but it was good, so good, an undescribable feeling, wish i could do that again...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish I could manage lucid dreaming. That sounds so lovely :stupidturtle:

I've tried before, but couldn't get the hang of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 00:36
A few days ago i finally had a good lucid dream for the first time ever, my bedroom is in the second floor, and i was in the balcony watching outside and the whole first floor was part of the ocean, and then i somewhat realized that was impossible, i was dreaming! so i dived in, the temperature was perfect and i felt so much peace when i broke the water, i kept diving in the most turquoise water ever and i remember being so happy cause i didn't need to go to the surface cause i was breathing just fine underwater and i don't remember much else, but it was good, so good, an undescribable feeling, wish i could do that again...
You can understand why people get addicted to VR in scifi...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 00:44

That doesn't look like many things at all =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao

I can't think of a stupid ducks/drake joke, but I'll leave that in the communal joke assembly area, if anyone else has a use for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 22:52

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Qmta - uh. That was meant to be " :hmmm: "

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 01:09
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm pretty sure LI #1 was a combination of Imani Lewis from First Kill and, for some reason, my local mayor (I had to contact her office recently). She was an ambitious local entrepreneur and also politician - dream was fairly loose about its own canon =_= - but I remember she was the warm, smouldering low key hearththrob one.

Li #2 was the funny, cool, take-a-bite-out-of-life one. Pretty sure she looked like Rayanne from My So Called Life, a show I barely remember, but her vibe was more... well, clean, and together, and a little hipstery. Anna Kendricky? I don't think I care about Anna Kendrick.

Generic Romcom Friend was a sort of foggy abstract concept of "Paul Rudd but female", I have kind of an idea she looked like Janeane Garofalo from the Truth About Cats and Dogs specifically.

Anyway, I wish I could remember more though, it all felt so fully formed. It could have been my charming breakout indie script! Felt like Netflix has found incredible new ways to cancel F/F storytelling. 008
OMG! Someone mentioned Rayanne :lol: I used to love that messy person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Excuse me, that's one of my imaginary wives you're talking about :nails:

I don't really remember her clearly apart from being messy tbh :lol: MSCL was my older sister's thing, I don't know why I might have been thinking of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 00:57
I wish I could manage lucid dreaming. That sounds so lovely :stupidturtle:

I've tried before, but couldn't get the hang of it.
I don't know if what I do is lucid dreaming... it may be just some form of sleep paralysis. But between the time my alarm wakes me up and the time I actually have to get out of bed I tend to really easily fall into vivid dreams. But I can sometimes be aware of my outside body and my entire body, except for my head, is unmovable. And the dreams aren't super fantastical, the majority of the time they're extremely realistic. It's me getting out of bed and going on with my day so my brain isn't sure if I've actually woken up or if I'm still asleep. And to get out of it I have to forcefully move my head to the side which reminds my brain that the dream is fake and I'm able to move the rest of my body.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah. It’s only got some things. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:54
Bets on who will win the Hot 100 this year? My money is on jenna ortega or any of the gap girls
Yeah, I just presume Ortega. A lot of the rest, I'm like -

Tank Top Gay Face :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
To my shame I finally got this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 02:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah. It’s only got some things. :unsure:
QMTA oof those do have quite a bit of sodium don’t they :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I immediately thought of this thread when I saw in in the movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You thought Netflix cancelled your movie in your dream?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 19:08
Allison Tolman's new project was just announced and this was cute :lol:
She deleted. What was it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do people seem to love those wireless earphones so much? The wired ones have better sound quality, cheaper, and you don’t need to charge them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have yet to open a tweet that had option "show more". It could change in the future, but I just don't feel that concept at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else watch Carnival Row? That show pulled a main m/f couple to f/f in the end, and I never suspected it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:28
Why do people seem to love those wireless earphones so much? The wired ones have better sound quality, cheaper, and you don’t need to charge them.
Way more convenient. The difference in sound quality isn't enough for me to go back. Never again will I do a Looney Toons style "Ba-DOING!" rebound because my headphones got caught on something as I tried to leave the bus. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's at times like this when I wish I knew more of my neighbours. The street next to mine has been closed off by the police, there are uniforms everywhere. I've been sent a picture of the house in question, with its roof pretty much gone. But I'm sitting here like a lemon waiting for some nosy local reporter to get me the gossip because I have no damn clue who even lives next door to me so can't ask anyone that has a view of this drama from their own living room. I'll keep the thread posted, I know you're all riveted just like I am.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:01
It's at times like this when I wish I knew more of my neighbours. The street next to mine has been closed off by the police, there are uniforms everywhere. I've been sent a picture of the house in question, with its roof pretty much gone. But I'm sitting here like a lemon waiting for some nosy local reporter to get me the gossip because I have no damn clue who even lives next door to me so can't ask anyone that has a view of this drama from their own living room. I'll keep the thread posted, I know you're all riveted just like I am.
I am, at least! I am neighborhood nosey, but same as you, I don't know enough people to be clued in around stuff like that. The really frustrating thing is when it's low level enough not to be reported anywhere afterwards, like when the cops took away a car parked outside my building and interviewed people about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I too was a doubter, until my phone upgrade forced me to retire my wired earphones and lemme tell you I regret not switching earlier. The convenience of just being able to put your phone down somewhere (in private) and not have to remember to carry it with you when you have to get out of your chair and grab something in the other room. When you're masked up, not having to take your earphones out just to take the mask off. The battery is decent too, given the case holds so many charges. If you really need to stretch a single charge then you could always do one ear at a time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:33
Guest wrote:
I too was a doubter, until my phone upgrade forced me to retire my wired earphones and lemme tell you I regret not switching earlier. The convenience of just being able to put your phone down somewhere (in private) and not have to remember to carry it with you when you have to get out of your chair and grab something in the other room. When you're masked up, not having to take your earphones out just to take the mask off. The battery is decent too, given the case holds so many charges. If you really need to stretch a single charge then you could always do one ear at a time.
And you're also avoiding that primordial rage you feel when your wires get caught on something and your earphones are violently pulled from your ears. Never felt anything quite like that and hopefully never will with wireless 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And you're also avoiding that primordial rage you feel when your wires get caught on something and your earphones are violently pulled from your ears. Never felt anything quite like that and hopefully never will with wireless 008
Ah the rage. Who am I going to fight, my ears? IDK, but it it's going to be someone, apparently, because all this rage just wouldn't make sense over a slightly inconvenient accident.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:46
Anyone else watch Carnival Row? That show pulled a main m/f couple to f/f in the end, and I never suspected it :lol:
I'd watched some of the eps at the start and then put it on the backburner because of, well, various reasons, the het but also the grimness and I disliked the visual darkness too, but then someone reported in the Lesbian TV Shows thread that it went to f/f endgame so I went back and watched and I did find that very funny. :lol:

In other TV news, Vigil will return with both Amy and Kirsten and it'll be an air force case this time. Thanks to the cheater RXD for the news

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wondered where they'd go next. :lol:

I wonder if S3 will take place inside a giant strategically critical infantry soldier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm with you, anon, I'd always worry they'd fall out of my ears, as all earbuds in the past have, and I've never liked having to worry and keep in mind something's charge, when I was young I'd just save my off brand Walkman's batteries and then they'd run out anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Best pair of earphones I've ever had were a random cheap emergency buy in a supermarket that cost me £4.50. I went back and cleared out the shelf just in case they weren't being sold the next time I needed a new pair. I've still got a bunch of them unopened. I reckon I'm set until I'm at least 40 given how long each set is lasting me. I truly don't understand the brand equals better mentality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I really like my wireless headphones. My new problem is forgetting they're in and walking around with them all day / leaving the house and forgetting they're in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I use proper headphones, or wireless noise cancelling headphones, or wireless ear buds, depending on the situation.
The buds are the most convenient when randomly going out & about just because of size. But when I want to enjoy music to the fullest they are not an option.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still use regular wired earbuds. I shelled out a little more for the higher quality and noise canceling ones but they’re worth every penny. My current ones I’ve had since 2018. The pair before that lasted about six years. I don’t like the wireless ones mainly because I mainly use them at work and it’s nice not having to worry about them going dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've lost at least one pair of 100+ buck headphones to the lasso effect 008 They catapulted right off me directly into the ground and smashed to pieces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 00:59
Guest wrote:
I would 100% get addicted to VR in scifi. It's cold out here, you know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why does that sound like something every Mackenzie Davis character would say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To the other anon, there is going to be a sequel to Fall?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To the other anon, there is going to be a sequel to Fall?
Yes it was just announced https://deadline.com/2023/03/fall-netfl ... 235302823/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:37

I wonder if S3 will take place inside a giant strategically critical infantry soldier.
bullet train

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol: Yeah, I can hear it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:41
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:37

bullet train
A bus that blows up if goes slower than 50 miles an hour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol: Yeah, I can hear it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this forum loading slowly lately or is it just me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:46
It’s been slow for me too the last few days. Seems pretty sporadic though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:46
Slow for me as well.