Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

"with the other mer"... you know, just a regular thing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da, Wait, why are you bringing her up like this
Because she keeps peddling bullshit and expects us to buy it.
DA don’t let the wokes see you using the he pronoun when talking about Ezra
Oh i don't give a fuck lol :lol:

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:27
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:20
RXD wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:14
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:07
I just read an AITA that started with "I'm a professional mermaid".
I'm listening, link it anon
I was 100% ready for this story to be set in America but then I saw the £s in the write up and now I'm just laughing, because I am also in the UK, but I've never met a single person with a pool in their garden for this private hire professional mermaid to perform in, meaning now I've just got visions of someone flopping around in a regular bath for 150 quid an hour.
Exactly, and having a pool in the UK is £££, but seems like they're being cheapskates about paying her?? Weird. Maybe the pool is one of those you can get from Aldi or whatever that you fill with a hose, that seems more likely to me. It'd need to be a big size one tho. There's so much to unpack here :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why can't the friend just pay the 50 bucks? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:32
No idea what this is about, i don't want to know either but maybe, just maybe she doesn't give a fuck about you and your existence to care enough what you buy or not.

Grow up and get it into your head that celebrities don't owe a thing(zero, zip, zilch, nada) to you or to any other delusional obsessed with celebrities keyboard warriors.

Don't quote me either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:56
why can't the friend just pay the 50 bucks? :nails:
Yeah, that seems to be the consensus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:20
RXD wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:14
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:07
I just read an AITA that started with "I'm a professional mermaid".
I'm listening, link it anon
The professional mermaid is not an asshole, it's her friend that's the asshole. There's an old saying that says "friends and money don't mix", but I actually think that attitudes towards money reveal a lot about people. We all need to make ends meet, and friends should care enough to see that you get paid what you're worth. If the stingy friend couldn't afford £100, she should have just said so instead of resorting to emotional manipulation("you should give in to what I offered because we're friends!"). Sometimes, friends offer to do things for free, but this is not something we should feel entitled to get all the time.

Anyway, discussions about money are excruciating and difficult, but I think the best friendships are those that can navigate these kinds of topics honestly and maturely instead of completely avoiding the issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My 2 cents: "mermaid" shows have no place in public aquariums, and it's preposterous that they have been so normalized no one even questions them anymore. Aquariums should be treated as houses of science, they exist to educate the public, having one of the main attractions be ladies dressed as mythical creatures is ridiculous, when was the last time you saw a zoo throw a centaur show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 15:16
My 2 cents: "mermaid" shows have no place in public aquariums, and it's preposterous that they have been so normalized no one even questions them anymore. Aquariums should be treated as houses of science, they exist to educate the public, having one of the main attractions be ladies dressed as mythical creatures is ridiculous, when was the last time you saw a zoo throw a centaur show?
wat? "normalized"? i didn't even know these existed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:
wat? "normalized"? i didn't even know these existed.
Yea I don't know what to tell you, but it seems every aquarium does it these days, including my local one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We’re having a thunderstorm so I can’t go see the turtles today :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't like Rebel Wilson and Senior Year was pretty dumb but I also kinda loved it?

:hmmm: maybe I just enjoyed hearing so many real Australian accents in an American production.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 16:06
I don't like Rebel Wilson and Senior Year was pretty dumb but I also kinda loved it?

:hmmm: maybe I just enjoyed hearing so many real Australian accents in an American production.
I watched that movie and Rebel Wilson seemed like she was drunk/high the whole time, idk what was up with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ever since the end of Eurovision I've had that stupid Imma bee Imma bee Imma imma imma bee song in my head Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had such a cool, detailed dream. Suffice it to say that there were TWO magical coronations and for whatever reason, this kingdom would chop off the hair of each new ascended leader and the second was this younger Asian woman who now suddenly had that haircut people call the bi bob? It was very cool and hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Magnum P.I. got canceled Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

first kill trailer got me more excited than any other bit of media this year.. hope it's actually good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Time to start getting ready for the eclipse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 00:57
Time to start getting ready for the eclipse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I mean it's not mythical but they do Dinosaur exhibits for fun. I think it's fun. And it might bring in people that never go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
YTA for career-shaming 008
And zoos should throw centaur shows. I wanna see a post about a professional centaur calling their union for advice about fair wages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 12:00
Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:32
No idea what this is about, i don't want to know either but maybe, just maybe she doesn't give a fuck about you and your existence to care enough what you buy or not.

Grow up and get it into your head that celebrities don't owe a thing(zero, zip, zilch, nada) to you or to any other delusional obsessed with celebrities keyboard warriors.

Don't quote me either.
Exactly. You don't know what you're talking about :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 03:10
Guest wrote:
I mean it's not mythical but they do Dinosaur exhibits for fun. I think it's fun. And it might bring in people that never go.
I hope you'll appreciate the difference between those two :lol:
And here's the thing, I'm not completely against showcasing humanity's imagination about the sea and its creatures minus the theatrics - mermaids, kraken, sirens etc - if anything it's something that would enrich the aquarium experience, it's more about the way the mermaid shows are sold, this condescending "and here's something for the kids", when in reality kids are perfectly capable of enjoying aquariums as a grounded experience and actually learn from them, no need to disneyfy it.
Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 03:19
YTA for career-shaming 008
And zoos should throw centaur shows. I wanna see a post about a professional centaur calling their union for advice about fair wages.
noooo I'm not an asshole, I think any failed synchronized swimmer should be proud to move ahead their careers into playing fucking Ariel if they wish to do so, I just think they should limit themselves to birthday parties only, like clowns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear they said there was going to be an Oldguard 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 05:47
I swear they said there was going to be an Oldguard 2
I think it's shooting or finished shooting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I expect a much improved Season 2 for Warrior Nun since they’ve made us wait too long :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 08:20
I expect a much improved Season 2 for Warrior Nun since they’ve made us wait too long :argh:
When it is coming back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 11:37
Guest wrote:
When it is coming back?
no news yet :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 11:37
Guest wrote:
When is it coming back?
it just went to buy a pack of cigarettes... any day now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://variety.com/2022/tv/global/blac ... 235266891/

Black mirror coming back and lvoe death and robots s3 dropping soon? I will have to renew my netflix afterall. ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 13:19
https://variety.com/2022/tv/global/blac ... 235266891/

Black mirror coming back and love, death and robots s3 dropping soon? I will have to renew my netflix afterall. ^_^
oh my god, finally, finally... I had lost hope for this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"A source close to the production tells Variety that the latest season is even more cinematic in scope, with each instalment being treated as an individual film. This is, of course, in line with recent seasons of “Black Mirror,” for which episodes usually exceeded 60 minutes and had incredibly high production values."
Not sure I want that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 13:41
"A source close to the production tells Variety that the latest season is even more cinematic in scope, with each instalment being treated as an individual film. This is, of course, in line with recent seasons of “Black Mirror,” for which episodes usually exceeded 60 minutes and had incredibly high production values."
Not sure I want that
It's fine if they can give more Hated in the Nation. And of course, longer San Juppi :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 17:39

Study Suggests Cats Remember Eachother's names
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

My cat knows her own name. She also knows everyone's name at home. She elgit knows who we are talking about.
Also, my favorite - she knows when we talk about her even if we don't use her name. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"It's time to take the C-A-T to the V-E-T."

*hissing in the background*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Johnny Depp's supporters have completely lost the plot, now they are attacking his daughter. I'm seeing more and more viral posts daily about Johnny's people manipulating everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's like the Michael Jackson defenders post-Neverland, who literally define their identity by being fans of these guys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't understand why she doesn't like me. I miss her. There are other women but I only want her :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:

My cat knows her own name. She also knows everyone's name at home. She elgit knows who we are talking about.
Also, my favorite - she knows when we talk about her even if we don't use her name. :lol:
And why are you trying to talk about her behind her back? Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2022, 02:08
Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:

And why are you trying to talk about her behind her back? Image
Image A good point!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2022, 21:03
Johnny Depp's supporters have completely lost the plot, now they are attacking his daughter. I'm seeing more and more viral posts daily about Johnny's people manipulating everyone.

It’s disgusting ^o) my favorite one is the first or second comment on that tweet saying it’s actually Amber fans doing that, to make his fans look bad. Like are you kidding me? His fans look bad all on their own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WARNING - EXTREMELY SUBURBAN QUESTION.

Has anyone any experience of using baking soda to kill off weeds between shrubs? I don't want to get anything too harsh that kills off bees etc, and it seems like it might at least discourage weeds, but all the websites suggesting it look like the kind of people who think baking soda can also cure cancer...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2022, 18:12
I had such a cool, detailed dream. Suffice it to say that there were TWO magical coronations and for whatever reason, this kingdom would chop off the hair of each new ascended leader and the second was this younger Asian woman who now suddenly had that haircut people call the bi bob? It was very cool and hot
:lol:

Please write the novel L Chat deserves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are warrior nun actresses friends offscreen too? They look similar in some pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come Sophie Turner looks hot in The Staircase. Must be the hair color. Reminded me of Famke Jansen.