Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:46
I guess I have a few questions after reading recent posts here:

1. who got killed off on the Walker show?
I dunno, some man named Hoyt?
I can't tell if this is true or an extremely funny joke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Walker show is just a short name for The Walking Dead :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:10
Mexican pizza. Is the Pizza. For youuu and meee Image
A bop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Friday night on my side of the world. Treated myself to a takeaway meal from a nice seafood restaurant, and have absolutely no other plans besides taking a shower and going to bed early. I have time to chip away at the next chapter of my fanfic, but inspiration is just not striking tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:16
Friday night on my side of the world. Treated myself to a takeaway meal from a nice seafood restaurant, and have absolutely no other plans besides taking a shower and going to bed early. I have time to chip away at the next chapter of my fanfic, but inspiration is just not striking tonight.
what are some of ur fav clexa fan fics? non canon though Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I love/hate that feeling. Of having time to yourself with no real obligations. I'm still trying to get better at not feeling guilty about working on my geek projects and just enjoying the time and quiet, but I'm better at it than I was.

Sometimes I find it helps to reread what I've already done a few times before conceding for the evening so I have it percolating in my subconscious and sleep on it, but at the end of the day it's something you work on to enjoy your time. If you're enjoying your time you're not working on it that job's already done, you know?

What meal did you order?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:45
Guest wrote:
what are some of ur fav clexa fan fics? non canon though Image
You mean Clexa AUs? I like the Christmas tree farm and cow farm ones. I may have some sort of agriculture kink :hmmm:
I'm not writing Clexa fic anymore though, it's for another fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 08:16
I didn't know Mackenzie Davis was in the new Love, Death and Robots. The character is pretty clearly drawn after her too.

The story is fairly straightforward, but the art is an homage to Moebius so it looks beautiful.
Qmta -

I'm still thinking about this a few hours later, so I think I was way more into it than I realized and I want to recommend it a little more strongly. It's trippy and weird in a sort of non-violent, non boobs-obsessed Metal Hurlant kind of way.

Wild to me that MD's movie track record is so hit and miss when she's been consistently involved in tv projects that have that "special" feeling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:47
Guest wrote:
I love/hate that feeling. Of having time to yourself with no real obligations. I'm still trying to get better at not feeling guilty about working on my geek projects and just enjoying the time and quiet, but I'm better at it than I was.

Sometimes I find it helps to reread what I've already done a few times before conceding for the evening so I have it percolating in my subconscious and sleep on it, but at the end of the day it's something you work on to enjoy your time. If you're enjoying your time you're not working on it that job's already done, you know?

What meal did you order?
Yeah, it's a bummer when a hobby starts to feel like work! I'm struggling with feeling bad about choosing to just chill out when I could be using this time to write. I know there is no actual deadline for fanfic since we do it for free, but I'm worried I will lose inspiration if I don't keep up the momentum. And as a reader, I know how disappointing it is to see abandoned fic. But at the same time, I am exhausted af right now because of my actual day job and other adulting stuff like needing to exercise, clean my apartment, get ready for tax season, etc.

Your idea about re-reading and letting it percolate in your sleep sounds great! I might try this, thank you :hug:

I ordered steamed mussels in broth, and it included some bread to dip into the soup. I've never actually ordered from this restaurant before and haven't had mussels in ages, and I am very pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IT'S FRIDAY!!
Image ImageImage :fun:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 12:56
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 08:16
I didn't know Mackenzie Davis was in the new Love, Death and Robots. The character is pretty clearly drawn after her too.

The story is fairly straightforward, but the art is an homage to Moebius so it looks beautiful.
Qmta -

I'm still thinking about this a few hours later, so I think I was way more into it than I realized and I want to recommend it a little more strongly. It's trippy and weird in a sort of non-violent, non boobs-obsessed Metal Hurlant kind of way.

Wild to me that MD's movie track record is so hit and miss when she's been consistently involved in tv projects that have that "special" feeling.
s3 is out? lemme go check. this and black mirror coming back (and westworld but i don't really recall the last season) r nice. i kinda missed these type of shows (especially after i binged severance a while ago)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

s3 is out? lemme go check. this and black mirror coming back (and westworld but i don't really recall the last season) r nice. i kinda missed these type of shows (especially after i binged severance a while ago)
Yeah, I know what you mean.

This episode in particular put me in mind of staying up late as a teenager and stumbling over some strange and beautiful one off thing on MTV or C4 after hours, like random eps if Aeon Flux or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all seeing this?

They put the original design Sonic in the Chip ' n' Dale movie and actually refer to him as Ugly Sonic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:12

IT'S FRIDAY!!

You know that emo where the face hugs the fan gratefully, well I would like you to imagine that's me, gratefully hugging each week's Rebecca post when it finally sails over the horizon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:06
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:12

IT'S FRIDAY!!

You know that emo where the face hugs the fan gratefully, well I would like you to imagine that's me, gratefully hugging each week's Rebecca post when it finally sails over the horizon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something is Killing the Children. Read it ladies. You’ll dig it. It’s gonna be a Netflix show.

Tell me who you’d cast for Erica.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The golden siren lady from Love Death & Robots looks distractingly like Jameela Jamil from some angles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 18:44
Something is Killing the Children. Read it ladies. You’ll dig it. It’s gonna be a Netflix show.

Tell me who you’d cast for Erica.
Tynion eh. Is there... gay? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:33
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

people keepin children dying
dying children keep peoplin
killdren chillin people dyin
pilpil dying children kilpil

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

31° :bigcry: Too hot we are going to break a récord for highest temperature in the city if this continue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stranger Things having movie length eps to end the season =_= Just do more Fear Street... :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:02
31° :bigcry: Too hot we are going to break a récord for highest temperature in the city if this continue.
Go swimming!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:06
Guest wrote:
Go swimming!

South of Italy. Same. But I've got covid..so i thermoregulate shit at the moment and it's winter for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know where to find the emoji that laughs behind a fan? I can’t seem to find it anywhere online

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:20
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:06
Guest wrote:
Go swimming!

South of Italy. Same. But I've got covid..so i thermoregulate shit at the moment and it's winter for me.
I'm in México City so no going to the beach lol maybe a swimming pool but that would be on the weekend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Stranger Things having movie length eps to end the season =_= Just do more Fear Street... :dramaqueen:
I watched the first 8 minutes and I'm confused .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:30
Does anyone know where to find the emoji that laughs behind a fan? I can’t seem to find it anywhere online
This one, or the one that hugs the fan? Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

good scary movie that is not gory? that is also on one of the 75 streaming services lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:10
Mexican pizza. Is the Pizza. For youuu and meee Image
i just had one for lunch, it was delicious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:17
good scary movie that is not gory? that is also on one of the 75 streaming services lol
Fear Street, San Junipero...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Fear Street, San Junipero...

It follows, The invitation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Creep 1 & 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I dream that Elizabeth is gonna be the other actress alongside Jodie for Big Swiss :unsure:

I'm gonna manifest for it to happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:30
This one, or the one that hugs the fan? Image
Yes, that one. Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Massive spoilers for the end of LD&R/The Very Pulse of the Machine, but this bit was just...
I can't believe Netflix is cutting animation. They could be making stuff that looks like this all the time! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gentleman Jack is a period drama series co-produced by the BBC and the HBO based on the real life diaries of Anne Lister, depicting people and events that took place in the first half 19th century, everyone mentioned has been dead for almost 200 years now. It is a mature and critically acclaimed tv show, and no one would never guess it by the state of the thread right now:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God the Lister Diaries are like... the Ea Nasir of Lezzie Gossip and Drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:12
Gentleman Jack is a period drama series co-produced by the BBC and the HBO based on the real life diaries of Anne Lister, depicting people and events that took place in the first half 19th century, everyone mentioned has been dead for almost 200 years now. It is a mature and critically acclaimed tv show, and no one would never guess it by the state of the thread right now:
I cant :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I literally cannot stand the word
every time I go there for some drama. Couldn't the diary decoders have like...changed that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:52
Can I dream that Elizabeth is gonna be the other actress alongside Jodie for Big Swiss :unsure:

I'm gonna manifest for it to happen.
You can dream anon. Not going to happen. They’re going to get an unknown actress

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:00
every time I go there for some drama. Couldn't the diary decoders have like...changed that
I know right. Spare us a little romance?

On the other hand, it makes me much more forgiving of modern fic writers. Core? Wetness? A blessed relief.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why did I read this as a song/rap to the music from that Dojacat pizza video :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The mexican pizza sound like an echilada or a quesadilla, maybe some sor of picadita gringa .

In México we have pizza al pastor or the mexican pizza is with chorizo, onion, ground meat and jalapeño

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:

On the other hand, it makes me much more forgiving of modern fic writers. Core? Wetness? A blessed relief.
"Blessed relief" woulda been better than this Harry Potter sounding word

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dammit, WEBTUBE really is the only Derry Girls download around, no subs. KOGI and CAKES are the real heroes out there...an Ntb, ofc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 04:28
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:

"Blessed relief" woulda been better than this Harry Potter sounding word

Reactions:

Post by Guest »