Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 05:12
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 04:40

Have you read this one? :$

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39850 ... s/99776064
Unfinished =_=

Tags: Masturbation :spy:
yes but it updates religiously and the catholic guilt makes it hotter :rageblush:
DA I.... I'm pretty sure I started reading this after season 1 and abandoned it due to it being unfinished.

Are you telling me is STILL isn't complete?!

This better be the hottest damn thing I've eve read in my life anon, or we're going to have words.
It says it was published June 22?
Then I am confusing it with something else and we will never speak of this again.

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:49
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:43
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:34
I had a bunch of pears that were getting old, so I stewed them. I made a stewing syrup flavoured with white wine, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and orange zest.

The house smells amazing.

Oooh sounds delish. Ginger is such an underrated spice for sweets. One of my favourite desserts is a simple brown sugar/ginger syrup with fresh tofu
I LOVE ginger. I'm gonna try your tofu thing at some point too. That sounds pretty good.
It's called tofu fa or dou hua, you can get it at most yumcha restaurants. I think it's relatively easy to make fresh tofu at home but the texture at the restaurant is luxurious. It's so silky and soft you could drink it with a straw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How I wish ao3 would record where you have left kudos and provide a list for you…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:49
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:43
Guest wrote:
I had a bunch of pears that were getting old, so I stewed them. I made a stewing syrup flavoured with white wine, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and orange zest.

Oooh sounds delish. Ginger is such an underrated spice for sweets. One of my favourite desserts is a simple brown sugar/ginger syrup with fresh tofu
I LOVE ginger. I'm gonna try your tofu thing at some point too. That sounds pretty good.
It's called tofu fa or dou hua, you can get it at most yumcha restaurants. I think it's relatively easy to make fresh tofu at home but the texture at the restaurant is luxurious. It's so silky and soft you could drink it with a straw
Noted! Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:53
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 09:51
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 07:01
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 06:18
Guest wrote:

Unfinished =_=

yes but it updates religiously and the catholic guilt makes it hotter :rageblush:
DA I.... I'm pretty sure I started reading this after season 1 and abandoned it due to it being unfinished.

This better be the hottest damn thing I've eve read in my life anon, or we're going to have words.
Then I am confusing it with something else and we will never speak of this again.
Da :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 02:51
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 02:49
I just wanted to share this hot WN fic with you guys :hudoin: https://archiveofourown.org/works/43380316/
:lol: I was definitely half-expecting to be banana'd.
I thought about it ngl. This does have a "popping the p" tho so not all is lost.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Started "Willow" on D+ and I can't...I'm so emontional about it. The movie is one of my faves of all time. 30 minutes into the first episode and the series already smells like a winner. God, I'm so happy... :bigcry:

Joanne Whalley, seeing her, looking amazing. I was so in love with her and her character. Sooo beautiful. Val Kilmer who?
I was a kid, so obviously I didn't read the sign back then. Lol it was simply a woman of my dreams. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Appreciation for our Miranda :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This looks wonderful! Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Roasted fennel and cherry tomatoes in olive oil with salt and pepper and Parmesan Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:50

To me, she was the highlight of Station Eleven. Danielle's performance was breathtaking :dramaqueen: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 17:50
She was amazing. And I know the hotel monologue gets all the (deserved) hype but her stuff in the finale was my favorite.

One thing about the finale that I wish they'd done was just a *little* tiny bit more to call attention to the throughline between her and Kirsten, that what Kirsten is trying to do is just what she did, they're doing everything they can possibly think of to get these people at the airport out of danger. I loved the fact Kirsten was walking right in her footsteps without even realizing, I just wish the show had taken a moment more to dwell on it.

(The finale felt just a tiny bit rushed to me all around tbh. There are deleted scenes on the Blu Ray apparently, but supposedly nothing major and the discs are already sold out and hard to find :argh: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How are we sundaying, thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are my neighbors already decorating for Christmas, it's December 4th! :ragee:

Like, come on now, let autumn breath.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:32
Watching sports. A few of my teams play today. Things aren't going so great for my teams, but I still try to watch and support as long as the effort is there. There's also some other good games on today. Love lazy Sundays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Desktop Tumblr gotten incredibly janky all of a sudden for anyone else? Scrolling and reading is almost impossible now for me because it jumps all over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 19:04
Roasted fennel and cherry tomatoes in olive oil with salt and pepper and Parmesan Image
This looks good. And pretty!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:58
Has Desktop Tumblr gotten incredibly janky all of a sudden for anyone else? Scrolling and reading is almost impossible now for me because it jumps all over
That sucks. It's working fine for me and haven't had any recent issues using it on desktop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 22:34
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:58
That sucks. It's working fine for me and haven't had any recent issues using it on desktop.
x2 no issues for me on desktop either
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:49
Guest wrote:
Watching sports. A few of my teams play today. Things aren't going so great for my teams, but I still try to watch and support as long as the effort is there. There's also some other good games on today. Love lazy Sundays.
That's so cryptic anon :lol: which teams?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's so cryptic anon :lol: which teams?
My NFL team is the Colts (lol we suck and have for awhile but alas). And also my college basketball teams. Again, both our men's and women's teams suck this season and it's hard to watch. Ended up turning both games off because I couldn't stand the horrendous effort. It's going to be a long three more months of this :nervous: Colts are probably about to lose to the Cowboys tonight. Why am I such a sports fan it's been nothing but pain lately :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do gay men have discussion boards like lchat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:16
Do gay men have discussion boards like lchat?
Datalounge?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Made Christmas cookies and put up the tree with my mom, carols on the radio. Disgustingly cozy, but nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just had the great chocolate pudding vs. pumpkin pie debate Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:39
Guest wrote:
Made Christmas cookies and put up the tree with my mom, carols on the radio. Disgustingly cozy, but nice.
Aww :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God, it's inhumane to work 6 days a week and then wake up at 4 in the morning on a monday for the start of another work week. :ragee: :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 02:51
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 02:49
I just wanted to share this hot WN fic with you guys :hudoin: https://archiveofourown.org/works/43380316/
:lol: I was definitely half-expecting to be banana'd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 03:35
God, it's inhumane to work 6 days a week and then wake up at 4 in the morning on a monday for the start of another work week. :ragee: :sadangel:
It really is, though? What are you doing, anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aw, I'm seeing so many authors I like from all the fandoms I've followed over the years come out of the wood work and start writing for Avatrice. Some authors who haven't written in a while, even. Awesome to see WN have that effect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 04:40

Have you read this one? :$

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39850 ... s/99776064
Unfinished =_=

OH I loved the first one. Great Rec, bw anon. I haven't finished the show yet. I think I'm on ep four or something. I am procrastinating because I don't want it to end... 😔
Seriously though that fic is amazing. But I checked the authors other works and I don't read those Fandom fics😭
Can someone ask her to write more... *hands over 💵 *

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 20:38
Why are my neighbors already decorating for Christmas, it's December 4th! :ragee:

Some of mine had them up in November.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I took two days off and the dude assigned to cover for me made a mess of the single task he was asked to do, even after I'd spent ages walking him through it and he SWORE he understood it.

It's like some people don't care about Excel at all 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Unfinished =_=

OH I loved the first one. Great Rec, bw anon. I haven't finished the show yet. I think I'm on ep four or something. I am procrastinating because I don't want it to end... 😔
Seriously though that fic is amazing. But I checked the authors other works and I don't read those Fandom fics😭
Can someone ask her to write more... *hands over 💵 *
Da. How are u liking the show so far?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm finding it difficult to come home from war*.

*the persistent overhanging sense I need to write 2000 words a day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 10:52
I'm finding it difficult to come home from war*.

*the persistent overhanging sense I need to write 2000 words a day.
Can you give it to me? I really need to get back to that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 10:26
Guest wrote:

when will led lights cease their reign of terror. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the Philippines, Christmas season starts in September :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finished S2 of WN last night and I need more :dramaqueen: .
And I'd totally get back into moodboards for them with the nun aesthetic and all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 10:26
Guest wrote:

when will led lights cease their reign of terror. :argh:
Spring :nails:

And then it's time for eggs :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 12:44
What do you even start doing in September?!? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 12:44
Christmas In September sounds like a good romcom movie title :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 13:08
Finished S2 of WN last night and I need more :dramaqueen: .
And I'd totally get back into moodboards for them with the nun aesthetic and all.
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I worked making food magazines, we used to shoot the Christmas issues in July, so you would enter the office and see all these Christmas food/decorations. It was literal Christmas in July.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For some reason the decorations in people's homes don't bother me, but the way-to-early displays in stores make me clutch my pearls. It's like "I see you trying to extend the season to make more money you capitalist pigs! You don't really care about the spirit of the holiday!" Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are about 7 Starbucks within 20 minutes of me, and they’ve all been out of peppermint syrup the last few weeks. Is there some kind of peppermint shortage? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 14:12
When I worked making food magazines, we used to shoot the Christmas issues in July, so you would enter the office and see all these Christmas food/decorations. It was literal Christmas in July.
You can't just drop this incredible new nugget of anon backstory lore in the last post of the previous page so casually :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One of the Russian gymnasts I follow on IG posted this. I assume it's a lighthouse? Anyway it looks pretty cool! There should be one in the corn castle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 16:51
One of the Russian gymnasts I follow on IG posted this. I assume it's a lighthouse? Anyway it looks pretty cool! There should be one in the corn castle.

That's a water tower. Still pretty though.