The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 08:16
I had ET on my fyp on tiktok lol....

Not gonna lie, I missed her even if I didn't really care about her. Just kinda felt nostalgic. :dramaqueen:
OMG if she was on m fyp on no uh uh I would just bounce

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:

Not gonna lie, I missed her even if I didn't really care about her. Just kinda felt nostalgic. :dramaqueen:
OMG if she was on m fyp on no uh uh I would just bounce
Should even understand what all these means?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sleepy cuddles with Lucy V

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that is most adorable :bigcry:
how old is she now?
i used to have a budgie and it'd destroy the books i leave around the house for fun =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 11:05
that is most adorable :bigcry:
how old is she now?
i used to have a budgie and it'd destroy the books i leave around the house for fun =_=
I think she's a little over 3 weeks, but I don't know for sure. I didn't write it down, and now I've forgotten. She's just baby. And also potentially a boy. It's too early to tell. But since she's named Lucy she's a girl until proven otherwise.

LOL, Clearly you were leaving the books around for that purpose. What's the point of having a face built for shredding if you can't shred books?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Saw this too! she was just staring at the camera with a weird ass bg music lol she shouldve done the wap challenge instead :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 11:38
Guest wrote:

Saw this too! she was just staring at the camera with a weird ass bg music lol she shouldve done the wap challenge instead :spy:
leave her alone, she was trying to make her first alone edited tiktok :dramaqueen: :lol: Kinda felt like all the old ladies using all kinds of FXs on their videos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 10:18
Promising young woman was not good. It pulled a lot of cheap and predictable tricks, and tried too hard to feel edgy in a way that felt dated. Also, if you think it had gay undertones, you missed the point.

Here's the ending under spoilers for the people who asked:

It could have easily been a 45 minute veronica mars episode, tbh.
Thanks for your reply
My opinion:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you watched Promising young woman but felt it could have gone harder, I rec you Hard Candy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 07:15
I didn't know the mayor of Chicago had Hartlepool blood
:rofl:

I was wondering where the Adjoining Rooms sequel was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tear ducts don't produce tears, they drain them. Also, the reason you get a runny nose when crying is because the tear ducts empty into the nose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My best friend's mom just made a suggestive comment about my body and I'm like :nervous:

This is too funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 13:51
tear ducts don't produce tears, they drain them. Also, the reason you get a runny nose when crying is because the tear ducts empty into the nose.
Whaaaat

So... what's producing the tears then? And wtf, my ears make me cough too, wtf is my whole head plumbed together?!? :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, that sheep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is that also why the runny nose is worse when I hold back my tears?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yesterday I had sleep paralysis. I hadn't had one in a long time and well, it's still as terrifying as always.. but I feel like this time was worse than every other one I've had.

Anyway, I searched if someone has died in their sleep because of that and the answer was "no clinical deaths known till date." and I was relived but then I was like, wait - they can't know that.

There is no way for them to know the reason someone would die in their sleep. I mean the obvious ones yeah - a heart attack, stroke, etc.. but what caused them? Was it a dream? Nightmare? A sleep paralysis? If someone died in their sleep, people wouldn't be able to know the exact reason.

The more I think about it, the deeper my thoughts and line of topics get...

I can't wrap my mind around the .. brain. Wish we knew more about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the only time ive had a panic attack was, in part, for a sleep paralysis comment on this thread.

it is weird how the brain works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm watching Thunder Force. It's not a good movie at all, but it's got some weirdly good stunts/action sequences. Like, incongruously good compared to the rest of the very bad movie.

Melissa McCarthy deserves way better movies than this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 22:27
I'm watching Thunder Force. It's not a good movie at all, but it's got some weirdly good stunts/action sequences. Like, incongruously good compared to the rest of the very bad movie.

And Olivia Spencer too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

What she needs to do is stop making movies with her husband lol. She’s so talented(I recommend Can You Ever Forgive Me? a movie based on the life of lesbian author Lee Israel who forged letters—it’s a quick watch and she really sold it, I wish it was a miniseries) yet for very good movie she makes, she makes another 5 more terrible ones with her husband. Like I’m not one to tell woman what to do but she needs to let him go! At least professionally, like he’s sabotaging her lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I had something stuck in my eyes once and in searching for it, I found my tear ducts in the corners. Also this is why you can taste eye drops because it flows right into your nasal mouth passage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 19:09
Yesterday I had sleep paralysis. I hadn't had one in a long time and well, it's still as terrifying as always.. but I feel like this time was worse than every other one I've had.

Anyway, I searched if someone has died in their sleep because of that and the answer was "no clinical deaths known till date." and I was relived but then I was like, wait - they can't know that.

There is no way for them to know the reason someone would die in their sleep. I mean the obvious ones yeah - a heart attack, stroke, etc.. but what caused them? Was it a dream? Nightmare? A sleep paralysis? If someone died in their sleep, people wouldn't be able to know the exact reason.

The more I think about it, the deeper my thoughts and line of topics get...

I can't wrap my mind around the .. brain. Wish we knew more about it.
God, that reminds me that I dreamt I fell off a building the other night. I woke up when I hit the ground. That was also not fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This European Super League thing is wild

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I thoughts dudes on youtube were being bros saying it was one of the worst movies and then I tried to watch it...yikes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah Melissa Mccarthy needs to stop making movies with her husband. He's like a huge weight around her neck bringing her down. Let him make horrible movies on his own, Melissa. You don't have to do this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

having a really good day today. it's crazy how much mood changes when one is not in physical pain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe Melissa just likes having fun with him?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought it was dumb but fun, tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is gen z so obsessed with ugly fashion from the 90s? My god at least don't pick the most horrible looks from that time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:27
I thought it was dumb but fun, tbh
Same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:18
I know!!! :blinkwide:
I'm so happy they are fucking dragged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:15
Guest wrote:

It just seems so transparently about money that...I don't know which part I'm shocked by, how they had the audacity to do it at all, how they knew everyone would hate it and yet still feel they can eventually overcome all that and possibly even be right about that the fans would eventually cave?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's about money, but it's also about freedom from fucking UEFA. Idk, it doesn't seem that terrible to me; everyone cried wolf too when the Euroleague (basketball) was first proposed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It just seems so transparently about money that...I don't know which part I'm shocked by, how they had the audacity to do it at all, how they knew everyone would hate it and yet still feel they can eventually overcome all that and possibly even be right about that the fans would eventually cave?
Da/ Fans would 100% cave. The only fans kinda mad about it that I've seen are EPL fans.

I do have to say- I don't know wtf Tottenham is doing there. I think the league is missing Benfica, Porto, Ajax and Celtic. Which I guess would be the invites.

Oh, and I 100% see them going after Boca, River and Santos in the future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah, and I mean, many of those club are even struggling to get into CL this season, like Arsenal or Juve.
The thing is, and I think even Klopp said that some time ago, no one wants to watch Liverpool - Real ten matches per season. It will actually have the oppostive effect where uniqness of those confrontation will evaporate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah, and I mean, many of those club are even struggling to get into CL this season, like Arsenal or Juve.
The thing is, and I think even Klopp said that some time ago, no one wants to watch Liverpool - Real ten matches per season. It will actually have the oppostive effect where uniqness of those confrontation will evaporate.
especially Liverpool fans, seeing how that's going :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a dumb idea, but I also think PR wise this is not the right moment to do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:47
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

especially Liverpool fans, seeing how that's going :lol:
sa/ LMAO!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rumor mill is going crazy, they're saying UEFA may disqualify Madrid, ManU, and Chelsea tomorrow from the UCL, and PSG would be the winner by default.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loving this drama. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if it's really going the Euroleague way, because that would mean Superleague teams not "lending" their players for international qualifiers. I like that one :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone ELI5 what’s going on with football? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 05:56
Rumor mill is going crazy, they're saying UEFA may disqualify Madrid, ManU, and Chelsea tomorrow from the UCL, and PSG would be the winner by default.
If the World Cup wasn’t in Qatar, PSG would’ve been the first club on the list

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 06:29
Can someone ELI5 what’s going on with football? :nervous:
Some of the biggest teams in football are unhappy with their share of the money pie, so they decided to secede and create their own league with blackjack and hookers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Strong meme game on twitter rn

But yeah, it's just rich get richer, without even trying. It really has very little to do with real competition.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The team thing is anecdotal for now, if (big IF) this works, in the next few years they will be 24 teams for sure.