The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

is hawkeyes fun to watch? like at this point i'm not really gonna watch anything if there's not a f/f content or it being ultra interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was working until nearly 12 last night so when I woke up this morning I felt pretty tired so decided to go back to bed for a nap. Woke up around 3 to kids screaming outside and it was snowing. Dogs are now out frolicking in the snow and barking at children running out. I know she's warning them that to run with smooth soled footwear on the ice while lead to slips and falls. She's sensible and well trained like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

also, me being obsessed with arcane and i don't have the patience to wait for season 2 why can't i have it right now Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 15:17
is hawkeyes fun to watch? like at this point i'm not really gonna watch anything if there's not a f/f content or it being ultra interesting
few minutes ago finished both eps and idk, it's light, very Disney-ish. I'm not a Marvel expert and haven't seen the other Marvel TV shows on Disney +. So can't really compare. Hailee Steinfeld is fine here, but didn't strike me as very charismatic. After these two ep I would give it C+, but I'm planning to watch another ep, to see if it improves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why didn't they make Jinx and Caitlyn together :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:35
yikes, really anon? Jinx is so fucking annoying. Great villain, sure, but god no!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's definitely fun. I'm really enjoying it, and Hailee is a charasmatic bright spot for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:43
Guest wrote:
yikes, really anon? Jinx is so fucking annoying. Great villain, sure, but god no!
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Give me a random advice (let’s see if it will match with my current dilemma)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:09
Dry doing something impulsive. Variety makes life fun. I just saw a garlic bread recipe on tik tok and went to the store to get stuff and now I'm making it Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Oh, I don't know who what is, I just saw them on tumblr and they were hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm watching the WeWork doc (Peacock just became available here) and that guy spews so much bullshit all the time it's genuinely kinda embarrassing people were taken in by it. People ask him a direct question about like... revenue for the quarter, and he answers with a bunch of hot air about their mission to bring people together in a new way future work people life connection together creators creatives elevate the world's consciousness

An actual cult leader could not get away with that stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
Dry doing something impulsive. Variety makes life fun. I just saw a garlic bread recipe on tik tok and went to the store to get stuff and now I'm making it Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Leave space for dessert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Always check for toilet paper first :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Don’t stress over little things. Learn to be happy over little things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope the advice turns out OK for you anon. My garlic bread wasn't very good Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kiss the girl you want to kiss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:30
Guest wrote:
Always check for toilet paper first :nervous:
This is very important advice or be like your gran and always carry a pack of tissues with your everywhere you go. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
f/f content on Disney is minimal (blink and you miss it) so I can only assume you won't get it on this show. Even if they have gay character on the Eternals, it's too small of a step to think that suddenly other shows will have prominent LGBT characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope the advice turns out OK for you anon. My garlic bread wasn't very good Image
A tragic parable. :unsure:

Maybe though, the real Nice Garlic Bread is the friends we made along the way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol, but also, I understand like...65% of what they're saying, and here I thought I understand English rather well :-/
Jamie is right tho. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks for all your advice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ugh, I just love, LOVE tv series with viruses.. All the science and possibilities and womennnn... :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: I got an email from the rental agent today telling me that since I was breaking the lease I might have to keep paying rent after I move out.

I politely reminded her that she informed me in writing that I could leave as soon as I like, and I'll appeal on those grounds if they try it.

She replied very quickly with the claim that it's been so long since our last email conversation that she forgot about that.

Which is amusing, given that she asked for, and received THIS MORNING, a written and signed document from me with the official end of lease date that specifically stated everything she'd told me, just in case they decided to try their luck with this shit. :rofl:

She fucked around and found out, and couldn't back down fast enough. I'm in a good mood now!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:45
:rofl: I got an email from the rental agent today telling me that since I was breaking the lease I might have to keep paying rent after I move out.

I politely reminded her that she informed me in writing that I could leave as soon as I like, and I'll appeal on those grounds if they try it.

She replied very quickly with the claim that it's been so long since our last email conversation that she forgot about that.

Which is amusing, given that she asked for, and received THIS MORNING, a written and signed document from me with the official end of lease date that specifically stated everything she'd told me, just in case they decided to try their luck with this shit. :rofl:

She fucked around and found out, and couldn't back down fast enough. I'm in a good mood now!
Congrats! 💪 I had a similar situation and they called Friday to let me know they’d indeed be prorating my rent so 🎉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:48
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:45

Congrats! 💪 I had a similar situation and they called Friday to let me know they’d indeed be prorating my rent so 🎉
:dance2: Go us! Not taking predatory bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:46
Ugh, I just love, LOVE tv series with viruses.. All the science and possibilities and womennnn... :rageblush:
Any recommendations?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:40
lol, but also, I understand like...65% of what they're saying, and here I thought I understand English rather well :-/

I'm sure your english is fine, they're just talking over each other and making it hard to actually hear things clearly.
He's right of course, imagine paying Ronaldo's salary for a few FA Cups :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fwiw, Roy Keane is from part of Ireland that has a notoriously tricky accent even to other people in Ireland :lol:

Cork was the furthest point away from English power centres during occupation so they spoke Irish only for much longer. Nowadays even though they speak English as EFL, they speak it with the vowel sounds and cadence of Irish. That's why it's so hard to follow, it's the equivalent of... idk, a New Orleans/Cajun accent?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:40

Sucks for ManU fans but I’ve been enjoying their disjointed situation at the moment. With new manager coming in, imma enjoy this while it lasts :spy: :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean... did Roy Keane ever have a manager he didn't start a fight with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:hmmm:

Along with the Walkings Dead and Y, the ones I know coming up are Anna, Creamerie, and Station Eleven. Am I missing any?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:05
Fwiw, Roy Keane is from part of Ireland that has a notoriously tricky accent even to other people in Ireland :lol:

Cork was the furthest point away from English power centres during occupation so they spoke Irish only for much longer. Nowadays even though they speak English as EFL, they speak it with the vowel sounds and cadence of Irish. That's why it's so hard to follow, it's the equivalent of... idk, a New Orleans/Cajun accent?
Where is he from? I saw Derry Girls and understood them :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
X2 hot scientists :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 08:54
I haven’t seen tonight’s episode, but I did hear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:31
Guest wrote:
DA. What I found ridiculous is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. What I found ridiculous is
DA wtf? Is that’s what’s happening to her character now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it’s so annoying AMC do the 1 week earlier showing because people talk about different things online. This week FTWD first time trending in my country, but I don’t know is it because of 707 or 708. It’s annoying! And it’s so damn hard to hide from spoilers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
f/f content on Disney is minimal (blink and you miss it) so I can only assume you won't get it on this show. Even if they have gay character on the Eternals, it's too small of a step to think that suddenly other shows will have prominent LGBT characters.
Yeah there is Owl House and the show about a girls baseball team that has f/f content. I think they are happy to have it on something that is mainly for a North American & Western European (and the out of place cultural cousins down under) audience but anything that they are trying to sell outside of that such as the animated movies, Marvel stuff etc will have to toe the line for a long time to come.

They seems to be inching closer with some of the Disney Princess movies I wouldn't be beyond shocked if we get a gay princess on a Disney+ only movie/series but obviously not a mainstream cinematic release. Also, when was the last time a Disney princess movie has a love interest for the main character - was it Tangled....if we don't include Anna/Kristoff because Anna isn't the lead?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was watching Hightown(the show about the lesbian fuckboy marine cop)in my living room because my roommate was out doing some shopping with his mom, and just as it changed from a bar scene to a full spread lesbian sex scene(with the high pitched moans and everything kill me)in they walk with the groceries. He’s a gay man and has watched some episodes with me so he didn’t flinch, just glanced at me then quickly stepped in front of his mom lmao. Idiotically, instead of changing the channel I pressed mute? So then a silent sex scene played on as we all tried to contain our disbelief at my stupidity. Anyway, she’s old and catholic but nice enough so she just pretended she didn’t notice while immediately going to the kitchen to put away the groceries. But being that the last time she came over she overheard me on the phone talking about dildos in the dishwasher(also something from another TV show) I’m not sure what she thinks of me(lesbian sex freak? Lol) I’ve only lived there for two months but this isn’t how I wanted to head into the holiday season!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This show is so ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What’s more ridiculous is some people who just assumed the storyline from other people’s comments. Yes the writing for FTWD was always weak, especially since season 4. But the assumptions from those who didn’t even watch is even more ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish i could shave my eyebrows permanently, make some tattoos and just never think about them anymore. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Indeed. And she was missing for 9 episodes but people will still believe they have a big leader arc planned for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Indeed. And she was missing for 9 episodes but people will still believe they have a big leader arc planned for her.
sorry to butt in, but wow this show is still going ? Isn't the Walking Dead finishing up ?
what happened to the much anticipated integration/cross over ? Is morgan still there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sorry to butt in, but wow this show is still going ? Isn't the Walking Dead finishing up ?
what happened to the much anticipated integration/cross over ? Is morgan still there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really enjoying the image of anon trying to make weather smalltalk with roommate's mom while a bunch of silent graphic lesbian sex mimes out in the background.