The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 20:37
So all episodes were apparently filmed and Netflix nixed it. What's the point if it's already filmed? Did HBO Max start a trend?

https://deadline.com/2022/09/grendel-se ... 235128098/
Oh God I hope not. I hate it here. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 21:18
I still have a soft spot for rage comics. This one happens to me on a daily basis but you can't make me get expensive wireless ones that I have to recharge when my old ones work just fine Image

I had to get wireless ones just as a safety precaution against myself. :lol: I was afraid I'd do that as I was leaving a bus or something and somehow Final Destination myself.

I did have to wait until my old wired ones died, but luckily enough I'm so clumsy that kinda worked itself out...

But now -

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just spent a good 20 minutes watching Rosalia challenge tik toks and it's made my day =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thread MasterBrain - what is Darlentina?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just needed to get this out before my IP is banned for the THIRD time today. :argh:

Yes, me again with the IP issues. Shout out to RXD for actually being one of the nicer mods around here. It just sucks that I keep getting screwed over and over when I just wanna read this thread. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 23:07
Just needed to get this out before my IP is banned for the THIRD time today. :argh:

Yes, me again with the IP issues. Shout out to RXD for actually being one of the nicer mods around here. It just sucks that I keep getting screwed over and over when I just wanna read this thread. :unsure:
Can you check your IP routinely to see if it changes in the day? And are you getting blocked on TLC or by cloudflare?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 22:50
Filipino wlw ship based on the superhero tv show Darna. It’s not gonna happen for obvious reasons but its pretty popular and both actors support it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched this movie on Prime called I See You. It's pretty interesting. But wtf happened to Helen Hunt's face. It kept distracting me lol Did she get bad plastic surgery or something? :nervous: But the movie starts off making you think it's a horror film and then switches gears. Pretty well done imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 22:50
Filipino wlw ship based on the superhero tv show Darna. It’s not gonna happen for obvious reasons but its pretty popular and both actors support it
Thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I texted a friend to say Coolio had died (RIP) and autocorrect changed it to "Cookie died" :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 00:57
I texted a friend to say Coolio had died (RIP) and autocorrect changed it to "Cookie died" :nervous:
Dang, the 90s kid in me is sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i still love how if u have any questions about anything in the entire world u can find an answer here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 02:19
i still love how if u have any questions about anything in the entire world u can find an answer here.
Yes. The Spanish Accounting thing still makes me laugh. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 00:06
Just watched this movie on Prime called I See You. It's pretty interesting. But wtf happened to Helen Hunt's face. It kept distracting me lol Did she get bad plastic surgery or something? :nervous: But the movie starts off making you think it's a horror film and then switches gears. Pretty well done imo.
She hasn't confirmed or denied plastic surgery. I don't think she has had any, but there is definitely some Botox going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm watching what we do in the shadows the latest season and it's probably the show i'm enjoying the most right now Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:

Can you check your IP routinely to see if it changes in the day? And are you getting blocked on TLC or by cloudflare?
Under spoilers out of courtesy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da imma goonna fight for u

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If your IP is static, I'm not sure resetting the modem would change it? And the mod banning the troll's IP wouldn't affect yours, unless it was a whole block? But either way, it does seem like you're getting caught up in something that's not your fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If your IP is static, I'm not sure resetting the modem would change it? And the mod banning the troll's IP wouldn't affect yours, unless it was a whole block? But either way, it does seem like you're getting caught up in something that's not your fault.
My IPv6 does get changed once the modem is reset. RXD confirmed that's the one getting constantly blocked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My IPv6 does get changed once the modem is reset. RXD confirmed that's the one getting constantly blocked.
IPs should uniquely identify an internet account, unless the troll is using your internet, it shouldn't collide. I'll talk to RXD about this tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 04:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

IPs should uniquely identify an internet account, unless the troll is using your internet, it shouldn't collide. I'll talk to RXD about this tomorrow.
We have a smart troll on our hands haha. Okay thank you! Let me know what she says.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA What if the call is coming from inside the house :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't mean for this to sound asshole-ish, but that ip explanation makes no sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Blonde dropped and it's getting eviscerated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 05:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We have a smart troll on our hands haha. Okay thank you! Let me know what she says.
Okay, I did talk to RXD and she mentioned you used Tor? You should be able to get a new and opefully unbanned IP for TLC by just doing the New Tor Circuit for this site option, Ctrl+Shift+L

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The universal language Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: That kitty was venturing out to explore the sea! On a quest to find out what lies beyond the horizon :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 12:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Okay, I did talk to RXD and she mentioned you used Tor? You should be able to get a new and opefully unbanned IP for TLC by just doing the New Tor Circuit for this site option, Ctrl+Shift+L
Yes, but I only use Tor as a backup when my IP gets banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Okay... But again, the IP you use is specific to your internet account. It's your unique address so when you make a request to a site like google or TLC, to even just display a page, that's how the whole internet process knows that you're making the request and to send the information to just you. Your public IP, the one you see when you go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ , is the one TLC sees and the one they'll ban or not.

Every device connected to an internet account also has a private IP, to identify it within a local network. So a public IP might be shared across multiple users, e.g., family users on the same home internet, or a college or business account, and then the private IP is the one that's like, I actually made this request so don't send my google results to everyone using this account. Even if a person is living alone, they'll most likely actually be using different private IPs, e.g., I live alone but I have my personal laptop as one internet user, my work laptop as another, my phone as a third, my XBox as a fourth, and my Switch as a fifth. That's not particular relevant, except to note that all five of these devices still have just the one public IP, the one the rest of the internet identifies us by. The one TLC sees for you when it tries to ban you. Unless someone else is on your account and getting it banned, the troll is not getting your personal IP banned. I don't think it can be a shared situation like a college or business account either because you wouldn't be able to personally get a new IP by resetting the modem in that case.

It can happen that ISPs have certain blocks of IPs reserved, and this troll is on your ISP and gets that blocked, but that seems unlikely, and also, at a certain point, you'll surely run out of IPs. Resetting your model will just get you a new banned IP. If, however, that's what's happening, once you've gotten a new unbanned IP after whatever steps you're taking, go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ and give that specific IP to the mods and ask them not to ban that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tomorrow I have to present, yet again, in English. Will this misery never end? :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Okay... But again, the IP you use is specific to your internet account. It's your unique address so when you make a request to a site like google or TLC, to even just display a page, that's how the whole internet process knows that you're making the request and to send the information to just you. Your public IP, the one you see when you go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ , is the one TLC sees and the one they'll ban or not.

Every device connected to an internet account also has a private IP, to identify it within a local network. So a public IP might be shared across multiple users, e.g., family users on the same home internet, or a college or business account, and then the private IP is the one that's like, I actually made this request so don't send my google results to everyone using this account. Even if a person is living alone, they'll most likely actually be using different private IPs, e.g., I live alone but I have my personal laptop as one internet user, my work laptop as another, my phone as a third, my XBox as a fourth, and my Switch as a fifth. That's not particular relevant, except to note that all five of these devices still have just the one public IP, the one the rest of the internet identifies us by. The one TLC sees for you when it tries to ban you. Unless someone else is on your account and getting it banned, the troll is not getting your personal IP banned. I don't think it can be a shared situation like a college or business account either because you wouldn't be able to personally get a new IP by resetting the modem in that case.

It can happen that ISPs have certain blocks of IPs reserved, and this troll is on your ISP and gets that blocked, but that seems unlikely, and also, at a certain point, you'll surely run out of IPs. Resetting your model will just get you a new banned IP. If, however, that's what's happening, once you've gotten a new unbanned IP after whatever steps you're taking, go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ and give that specific IP to the mods and ask them not to ban that.
I understand and appreciate your explanation. This whole situation has been insane, like nothing I've experienced before. Somehow my IPv4 is not banned. RXD confirmed this. Only my IPv6 keeps getting banned. And the only fix seems to be resetting my modem to obtain a new IPv6.

If you can get RXD to tell the mods to not keep banning my IPv6, or at least recognize my location (I mean, I'm from a small town) that would be great. Like I've joked before, I think some mod is out to get me and keeps banning me for no reason. They simply want to punish me. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:42
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I understand and appreciate your explanation. This whole situation has been insane, like nothing I've experienced before. Somehow my IPv4 is not banned. RXD confirmed this. Only my IPv6 keeps getting banned. And the only fix seems to be resetting my modem to obtain a new IPv6.

If you can get RXD to tell the mods to not keep banning my IPv6, or at least recognize my location (I mean, I'm from a small town) that would be great. Like I've joked before, I think some mod is out to get me and keeps banning me for no reason. They simply want to punish me. :'(
da/ a few forum iterations ago, if you registered an account you were still able to access the forum even from a banned ip. Idk if that's still the case, but it's worth a try.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:37
Tomorrow I have to present, yet again, in English. Will this misery never end? :sadangel:

:lol: Gosh, Sofia is so gorgeous. But that's such a good reference for your current situation. You'll be fine! You were fine last time and they'll give you lots of leeway for speaking in another language

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMW to get some Mexican pizza for lunch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been sick to various degree for the past 3-4 weeks. Took antibiotic. There were some bronchi problems. Anyway, after 3 weeks of struggle my doctor sent for some additional tests. Took blood test today and for the first time ever I have five components above or under norm.

My only comment to this is: being fourty is no fun. :lol: It is probably some form of anemia, but honestly, the level of sickness among my friends and family members... Everyone is sick, more or less serious, but no one is 100% fit. And it's not just Covid, bc they do take tests, it's just some global weakness or something. Ear, cold, flue, lungs, bronchi...you name it.

do you guys exerience the same thing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 02:21
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 02:19
Yes. The Spanish Accounting thing still makes me laugh. :lol:
Mexican accounting please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:32
I've been sick to various degree for the past 3-4 weeks. Took antibiotic. There were some bronchi problems. Anyway, after 3 weeks of struggle my doctor sent for some additional tests. Took blood test today and for the first time ever I have five components above or under norm.

My only comment to this is: being fourty is no fun. :lol: It is probably some form of anemia, but honestly, the level of sickness among my friends and family members... Everyone is sick, more or less serious, but no one is 100% fit. And it's not just Covid, bc they do take tests, it's just some global weakness or something. Ear, cold, flue, lungs, bronchi...you name it.

I got sick after I’m being forcefully compared to young people with perfect bone structures. It’s prob depression.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:49
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 15:37

:lol: Gosh, Sofia is so gorgeous. But that's such a good reference for your current situation. You'll be fine! You were fine last time and they'll give you lots of leeway for speaking in another language
This time it's "live". As in, with a room full of humans in front of me. What do I do if I lose my train of -English- thought? And wtf do I do with my hands? They usually speak italian. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 18:47
ah, the comic sans of the 21st century

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:32

There’s been something going around here kinda like what you describe. Everyone is thinking the start of flu season and allergies are really bad right now too. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

your favourite feel good film?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:36
I prefer tv shows so this list is short but

About Time
Clueless
Enchanted
When Harry Met Sally
I Can’t Think Straight

I lean towards romcoms because they’re the easiest to digest when I’m not really in the mood to pay too much attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 19:36
Game Change with Julianne Moore and Sarah Paulson

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Matilda I think. Maaaaybe Ms Congeniality if that counts?