:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The girls from the ff ship from the Get Even tv series are together, didnt see that one coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Amy :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oof. Tomatometer said-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Image (Middle of May, southern US, and it's cold af)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of y'all in the south think 60 degrees is sweater weather though Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder wtf I googled or mentioned that I'm seeing ads for some company that buys Ayrshire horses?

I wonder if you'll start seeing ads for some company that buys Ayrshire horses now you've read this.

Or, in typical weird thread voodoo style, will some random dude knock on your door in the next two weeks asking if you've got Ayrshire horses to sell. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 00:27
It is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 00:46
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 00:27
It is.
X2 dips below 75 and my long sleeve shirts come out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 22:58
The girls from the ff ship from the Get Even tv series are together, didnt see that one coming.
Wow really? Link? Or pic? Or is there a thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 01:04
Guest wrote:
DA I keep hearing that but nothing super concrete. The blonde has come out as bi, several times, lol, and they do hang out a lot, but... Image
For example, this is the first pic of the blonde's (brunette here, obvs) family/friends post recently:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm now catching up on LOT after having stopped somewhere around mid-S4. There wasn't any real reason why I stopped, I think I just got burned out trying to keep up watching it on a week-to-week basis and never picked it back up. As someone who never really shipped Avalance but didn't mind them, I'm starting to come around to the ship. Episode 4x12 is honestly such a wonderful little gem of an episode and might be the best I've seen that's ever focused on a f/f relationship. Despite me never really shipping them, I still don't get how they're not really the popular considering the amount & quality of material they get.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 01:24
I'm now catching up on LOT after having stopped somewhere around mid-S4. There wasn't any real reason why I stopped, I think I just got burned out trying to keep up watching it on a week-to-week basis and never picked it back up. As someone who never really shipped Avalance but didn't mind them, I'm starting to come around to the ship. Episode 4x12 is honestly such a wonderful little gem of an episode and might be the best I've seen that's ever focused on a f/f relationship. Despite me never really shipping them, I still don't get how they're not really the popular considering the amount & quality of material they get.
We're Nyssa loyalists, you fickle bastards Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Since I never watched Arrow, I don't know how Sara is with other girls. I do like Avalance, they're cute together, but I don't ship them like how I shipped Clexa, Faberry, etc. I wonder why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel that. That's what always kept me from shipping Avalance and I'm always gonna prefer Nyssa, but Arrowverse really did her and her relationship with Sara so dirty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 02:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Since I never watched Arrow, I don't know how Sara is with other girls. I do like Avalance, they're cute together, but I don't ship them like how I shipped Clexa, Faberry, etc. I wonder why.
Tbh, I was mostly joking, a lot of people have shipped second couples as passionately, or, enough, anyway. People were all over Bo/Tamsin on Lost Girl. For me, I think it's just too...I don't really know, because to be fair to them, there WAS conflict at the start, it wasn't some super simple get together. I guess it was just too transparent and not enough suspense/tension for a sense of mystery. I always know they'll be fine and while there's a comfort to that, it doesn't make me enthusiastically ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol:

I know you're joking, but I'm wondering now if that kinda is the reason for me? I've never really been able to figure out why the didn't click.

I'm really afraid the alternative explanation might be that I'm conditioned to find blonde/blonde pairings WRONG and BAD and UNNATURAL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
DA.
Me too. I watched since the beginning but I just don’t really care about them. I think I used to ship Zari and Amaya then Charlie and Zari.0 but that was mostly my own head canons. I feel like Avalance is cute, but other than that I’m not invested. Maybe it’s because I don’t really have strong feelings for either character ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 02:19
Guest wrote:
DA.
Me too. I watched since the beginning but I just don’t really care about them. I think I used to ship Zari and Amaya then Charlie and Zari.0 but that was mostly my own head canons. I feel like Avalance is cute, but other than that I’m not invested. Maybe it’s because I don’t really have strong feelings for either character ?
I’m a really big fan of Sara’s character from all the way back to when she was first introduced in Arrow, so I care mostly about what happens with her. I’m glad they gave her a steady gf but I’ve never really been interested in Ava as a character, so that’s part of why I personally had the disconnect. I’m coming around because they’re cute and there to stay and have a bunch of material, so might as well. But it would’ve been nice to see Sara end up with someone I found interesting. Jokes aside, I know the ship sailed a looong time ago, but I do still love Nyssa and wish they’d given us some closure with that, but that’s another conversation lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

l chatter Lucy? Lucinda?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 02:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol:

I know you're joking, but I'm wondering now if that kinda is the reason for me? I've never really been able to figure out why the didn't click.

I'm really afraid the alternative explanation might be that I'm conditioned to find blonde/blonde pairings WRONG and BAD and UNNATURAL
I think you’re onto it. I like them but there not a uber fave. I like the height difference and both are good looking but they’re both blonde.

It’s almost wrong. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, is The Woman in the Window finally out? I've been waiting for this one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i have a painful sunburn :argh: :argh: :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 04:31
Another Amy flop I fear. I don’t know why she keeps picking these lacklustre roles. I’ve been a fan since Enchanted and these days every new movie gets harder and harder to watch all the way through ):

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im not Colombian but im watching a Masterchef celebrity from colombia on youtube and...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ava is my favorite legend, even thought shes a clone shes the most human to me. Never watched Arrow, couldnt stand that guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 01:13
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 01:04
Guest wrote:
DA I keep hearing that but nothing super concrete. The blonde has come out as bi, several times, lol, and they do hang out a lot, but... Image
For example, this is the first pic of the blonde's (brunette here, obvs) family/friends post recently:
Thes concrete stuff but im too lazy to post it, for example blonde was celebrating with brunnetes family tonight, they share a green ring and brunnette reposts blondes best friend instagram stories where she calls her the love of her life while holding hands, brunnete "hides" the name of the first poster but you can see the last letter "der" and the verified check.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 04:53
Im not Colombian but im watching a Masterchef celebrity from colombia on youtube and...
well I hope they all die!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Another Amy flop I fear. I don’t know why she keeps picking these lacklustre roles. I’ve been a fan since Enchanted and these days every new movie gets harder and harder to watch all the way through ):
but how, the trailer looked interesting and the book is amazing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it's like a mystery movie with not much other than some slowly revealed mystery. it's like nancy drew stuff my favorite book as a kid. it's not a genre for everyone. maybe you can go watch some boring bs show with nothing but nudity and shit plot and shit actors? or an action movie or something. it's basically a movie meant for women who prob read nancy drew books a a kid and some guys who have a thing for amy adams it's not a movie for someone like you. there are different genres you know?

krim_
Reactions: 3

Post by krim_ »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:52
Ok, finished "tell me all your secrets" and I am so mad. I need closure, so this show better not get canceled or else :rageblush:
I really liked Lily's character, and she looks amazing. I didn't know she could rock that look, so I was pleasently surprised by it and by her arms Image lol

On the other hand, I don't how to feel about the show as a whole, I would have dropped it if not for Lily's character. I'm kinda pissed they hooked me with that finale, because now I sure as hell want to know what happens next. Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it's like a mystery movie with not much other than some slowly revealed mystery. it's like nancy drew stuff my favorite book as a kid. it's not a genre for everyone. maybe you can go watch some boring bs show with nothing but nudity and shit plot and shit actors? or an action movie or something. it's basically a movie meant for women who prob read nancy drew books a a kid and some guys who have a thing for amy adams it's not a movie for someone like you. there are different genres you know?
I’m a fan and I was mostly kidding but it’s still not a good movie lol. Amy isn’t going to see this though so like, have a Metamucil and relax <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m a fan and I was mostly kidding but it’s still not a good movie lol. Amy isn’t going to see this though so like, have a Metamucil and relax <3
I'm not an Amy Adams fan and I think it seems like a good movie. Why are all genres that are made for female audiences being bashed. Nothing but action bs and other bs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I found a new the weeknd song................it's one of the not so well known tracks. this is prob like my top 3 favorite songs ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:57
I found a new the weeknd song................it's one of the not so well known tracks. this is prob like my top 3 favorite songs ever.
the lyrics turned to be crap now that i listened to the whole song but just the melody. it's the one where they talk about 2 people but refuse to leave the other person. a little riddle to figure out what song it is because i'm not sharing it here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:03
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:57
the lyrics turned to be crap now that i listened to the whole song but just the melody. it's the one where they talk about 2 people but refuse to leave the other person. a little riddle to figure out what song it is because i'm not sharing it here.
the lyrics could've been better for a melody like that. it's about them hating the person they're with but they'd never leave them and only want to cheat on them. they're unhappy unless they're allowed to cheat. sick song, good melody.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Remember how like 4 of Kevin Spacey's accusers died mysteriously, well the rest of them are scared

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:19
Remember how like 4 of Kevin Spacey's accusers died mysteriously, well the rest of them are scared

4 of them?! Yeah, no surprise, then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, I'm going to watch The Woman in the Window and see if it's actually any good or not. It's the same director of Atonement, it can't be that bad. Anyway talking about the movie is like Nancy Drew thing, I feel like the actress that played Nancy Drew looks like Amy Adams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:19

:jawdrop:
so they're not arresting him because?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just finished The Haunting of Bly Manor and I'm a little bit sad :crybaby: :crybaby:

And god, god, god, Kate Siegel is just so so beautiful, one of the most beautiful women I know. I needed more of her in this show. I hope she has more projects.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We made it!! It's FRIDAY!! Image