IDK how much but I always see Kpop stans do instagram ads

Reactions:

Re: Warrior Nun (Netflix - S2 out now)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:38
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 01:20
I’m been really positive so far, but I’m really frustrated with some of the big name twitters talking about how we shouldn’t do any promo stuff because the show isn’t canceled yet. With Netflix, once it’s canceled, it’s OVER. We need to work now to promo as much as possible. We know Netflix f-ed us with us with when they released it and choosing to do no promo. Telling them to promote it online hasn’t done anything. Twitter is an echo chamber at this point. The fact is that the mantle has fallen on the fans to an extent, which is unfair, but if we are passionate that this is the type of rep we want - complex, healthy wlw relationships in shows with good plots and high quality production - we need to make that known by any means possible.
A lot of them are old The Wilds fans who also sabatoged the fans who tried to bring their show back. Bela, Dina, to name a few, are all insufferable.
no one needed to sabotage that show :lol: :lol: it did it all by itselfykdu

Guestttts
Reactions:

Post by Guestttts »

I keep seeing random ppl say that they’re gonna check it out so I’m feeling hopeful. Not sure if something similar with FK, but I do notice that WN caters to a wider audience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:36
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:32
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:22
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:12
Promo we do online. By posting on places we think we may get a few people on board. Distributing p-----shaped pastries or showing nuns with guns on the streets is simply not clever. Not to mention that we can actually do damage not only not to help.
But that’s the problem. The online promo isn’t reaching who it needs to reach. Unless you are a HUGE account posting, most of the WN posts are hitting the same target group online. Most wlw have probably heard of WN by now. No one new is looking at the online posters or the beautiful videos of the fighting or the cinematography. It’s reaching the same target group of people. The pastries idea at least would have had the ability to hit a variety of types of people (men women gay straight black white etc etc etc) who may then watch the show and enjoy it. The sample of people would have been a lot larger. Same with the physical hanging of posters. Another good idea, but hard to mass produce. Thats the type of promo that needs done, whether it’s with pastries or YouTube ads or something else.
DA the pastries idea is not good youtube/twitter ads are more helpful
then go find people and do that and let everyone else do their thing....
You clearly do not know how sensitive christians can be if you push through with the nuns giving out erotic pastries. Just check that tiktok comparing ava to jesus there were comments saying it was wrong lol we do not want to offens anybody but okay this is the last time I’m gonna comment on this matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:44
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Promo we do online. By posting on places we think we may get a few people on board. Distributing p-----shaped pastries or showing nuns with guns on the streets is simply not clever. Not to mention that we can actually do damage not only not to help.
But that’s the problem. The online promo isn’t reaching who it needs to reach. Unless you are a HUGE account posting, most of the WN posts are hitting the same target group online. Most wlw have probably heard of WN by now. No one new is looking at the online posters or the beautiful videos of the fighting or the cinematography. It’s reaching the same target group of people. The pastries idea at least would have had the ability to hit a variety of types of people (men women gay straight black white etc etc etc) who may then watch the show and enjoy it. The sample of people would have been a lot larger. Same with the physical hanging of posters. Another good idea, but hard to mass produce. Thats the type of promo that needs done, whether it’s with pastries or YouTube ads or something else.
then go find people and do that and let everyone else do their thing....
You clearly do not know how sensitive christians can be if you push through with the nuns giving out erotic pastries. Just check that tiktok comparing ava to jesus there were comments saying it was wrong lol we do not want to offens anybody but okay this is the last time I’m gonna comment on this matter.
lmao this is super ironic considering I grew up in a white evangelical household, christians wont watch this show so who cares like the fuck. Also a few people handing out pastries isnt even going to reach the press or have some massive impact to make a difference either way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 00:44
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 00:17
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 22:04
So, no one believes Ava fell first? During that "there's more to it" scene she had 👀 eyes.
I do. Ava was smiling and making eyes at Beatrice while she was bleeding to death in the back of a getaway car at the end of Season 1 Episode 7. This was just after Beatrice stopped sister Crimson from beating the shit out of Ava. I think parallels can be drawn between that and the way JC fished a drowning Ava out of a swimming pool shortly before she started crushing on him. Ava has a type, and it's "saves her ass". I'm willing to change my position if anyone can provide evidence of Beatrice showing interest before that point, or argue that was not a display of interest from Ava.
Da is it confirmed that ava purposefully held back in season 2 until she could not wait any longer because of Bea’s beliefs - whether religious or duty vs love?

I remember some comments (don’t know if by kty or Simon) of the two needing time to work out their feelings but to me it seemed pretty clear from the first episode of season 1 that ava was into Beatrice and wanted something more (which also justifies her exasperation with bea’s Michael comments and why she was seething when she saw the other girl make a move- I would too if i had been waiting for the other person to come to terms with their feelings and then some random swoops in and dials it to a 100)
I don't know if it's confirmed, but I thought that was pretty obvious in hindsight. Ava planned the whole thing out (lead Beatrice away, dodge Beatrice's attempt to subdue her, kiss Beatrice, phase through floor to meet up with Michael) in a way that didn't leave a lot of room for ambiguity. It seemed like she already knew what was up and was trying to find the right moment. Simon did say that Ava went into 2.08 thinking she was going to die, so I think she was waiting for Beatrice but ran out of time, so she wanted to be able to confess before the end.

Also, another twitter user pointed out how it looked like Ava was trying to lean in for a kiss after reviving from the fall-to-death scene outside the hotel.

Good point, it must be pretty infuriating to be waiting all that time and have some rando swoop in. And she seemed to get progressively more ticked off after every Michael comment. It's funny because she didn't even want to interrogate that FBC guy, she only agreed to it to get Beatrice away from that other girl.
I think S2 was stronger for having fewer of Ava's internal monologues, but it did make the specific nature of her feelings for Beatrice more open to interpretation than how she felt about JC in S1! The way the drinking/dancing scenes were filmed in 2.01, especially those shots of Ava looking at Beatrice dancing with such yearning (and I think with a bit of slow-mo too), seemed to clearly convey an intensity of feeling/connection/love beyond friendship. But it didn't definitively confirm that Ava *knew* that that's how she felt (although it would make sense that she did).

As for the comical jealousy situations, sometimes people can be jealous and act accordingly without admitting to themselves that that's why. Ava seems less like the type to lie to herself like that - as Beatrice commented in S1, dishonesty isn't one of Ava's qualities, and I see that as applying to her assessments of herself as well. She might not have immediately understood this though, like realized that's why she felt so hostile to the hot girl chatting Bea up. And she didn't really have time to contemplate it, given Michael's now-or-never ask.

And yes, in 2.05, that looked like Ava wanted to kiss Bea and tilted away at the last moment. It's interesting timing, bc that's not long after Camila's speech/Bea's unconvincing denial. I think surely Bea must have been aware that she was letting everyone see just how terrified she was of losing Ava, not simply as the Warrior Nun, but as Ava. She was still struggling with the conflict of duty versus love though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How would it do any sort of damage? It's a show about nuns with guns who sometimes eat p---- shaped pastries. Some people like those sort of shows, some people don't. The point of campaigning is so that it reaches the sort of people who want to watch shows about nuns with guns. I picked this show up way back in season 1 because I LIKED nuns with guns. I wanted to watch hot women kill shit. That one scene in the trailer where Camila was firing the semi-automatic rifle in the air sold it for me.

It's to be expected, but so many lesbians are watching this show only for avatrice and turning their nose up at the scifi/action bits. Then those same lesbians try to downplay those bits so they can sell the show to their other friends who are also lesbians that don't like scifi/action. You need to understand that for some people, that is the selling point. Get off the internet and actually look around. The sort of people who would get offended by nuns with guns and p-----shaped pastries are not the intended audience anyway, and those people are rarely ever hanging out in lesbian spaces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did Adriel want Michael to build the ark tho? To bring Reya to earth where she's weaker and kill her or whatever?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m been really positive so far, but I’m really frustrated with some of the big name twitters talking about how we shouldn’t do any promo stuff because the show isn’t canceled yet. With Netflix, once it’s canceled, it’s OVER. We need to work now to promo as much as possible. We know Netflix f-ed us with us with when they released it and choosing to do no promo. Telling them to promote it online hasn’t done anything. Twitter is an echo chamber at this point. The fact is that the mantle has fallen on the fans to an extent, which is unfair, but if we are passionate that this is the type of rep we want - complex, healthy wlw relationships in shows with good plots and high quality production - we need to make that known by any means possible.
A lot of them are old The Wilds fans who also sabatoged the fans who tried to bring their show back. Bela, Dina, to name a few, are all insufferable.
I said "sabotaged the fans" not the show. Just like they're doing right now with WN fans. It's all crossover. They hold a "holier than thou" opinion and twitter attitude toward everyone. Did it in TW fandom and are doing it in WN.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 03:37
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I said "sabotaged the fans" not the show. Just like they're doing right now with WN fans. It's all crossover. They hold a "holier than thou" opinion and twitter attitude toward everyone. Did it in TW fandom and are doing it in WN.
omg who cares, keep the twitter drama on twitter. WHat are you all? 5? like what even, just ignore shit that you don't like. Wait no can't be 5 because even 5 year olds know how to ingore shit stirrers if they bother you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 02:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So, no one believes Ava fell first? During that "there's more to it" scene she had 👀 eyes.
I do. Ava was smiling and making eyes at Beatrice while she was bleeding to death in the back of a getaway car at the end of Season 1 Episode 7. This was just after Beatrice stopped sister Crimson from beating the shit out of Ava. I think parallels can be drawn between that and the way JC fished a drowning Ava out of a swimming pool shortly before she started crushing on him. Ava has a type, and it's "saves her ass". I'm willing to change my position if anyone can provide evidence of Beatrice showing interest before that point, or argue that was not a display of interest from Ava.
Da is it confirmed that ava purposefully held back in season 2 until she could not wait any longer because of Bea’s beliefs - whether religious or duty vs love?

I remember some comments (don’t know if by kty or Simon) of the two needing time to work out their feelings but to me it seemed pretty clear from the first episode of season 1 that ava was into Beatrice and wanted something more (which also justifies her exasperation with bea’s Michael comments and why she was seething when she saw the other girl make a move- I would too if i had been waiting for the other person to come to terms with their feelings and then some random swoops in and dials it to a 100)
I don't know if it's confirmed, but I thought that was pretty obvious in hindsight. Ava planned the whole thing out (lead Beatrice away, dodge Beatrice's attempt to subdue her, kiss Beatrice, phase through floor to meet up with Michael) in a way that didn't leave a lot of room for ambiguity. It seemed like she already knew what was up and was trying to find the right moment. Simon did say that Ava went into 2.08 thinking she was going to die, so I think she was waiting for Beatrice but ran out of time, so she wanted to be able to confess before the end.

Also, another twitter user pointed out how it looked like Ava was trying to lean in for a kiss after reviving from the fall-to-death scene outside the hotel.

Good point, it must be pretty infuriating to be waiting all that time and have some rando swoop in. And she seemed to get progressively more ticked off after every Michael comment. It's funny because she didn't even want to interrogate that FBC guy, she only agreed to it to get Beatrice away from that other girl.
I think S2 was stronger for having fewer of Ava's internal monologues, but it did make the specific nature of her feelings for Beatrice more open to interpretation than how she felt about JC in S1! The way the drinking/dancing scenes were filmed in 2.01, especially those shots of Ava looking at Beatrice dancing with such yearning (and I think with a bit of slow-mo too), seemed to clearly convey an intensity of feeling/connection/love beyond friendship. But it didn't definitively confirm that Ava *knew* that that's how she felt (although it would make sense that she did).

As for the comical jealousy situations, sometimes people can be jealous and act accordingly without admitting to themselves that that's why. Ava seems less like the type to lie to herself like that - as Beatrice commented in S1, dishonesty isn't one of Ava's qualities, and I see that as applying to her assessments of herself as well. She might not have immediately understood this though, like realized that's why she felt so hostile to the hot girl chatting Bea up. And she didn't really have time to contemplate it, given Michael's now-or-never ask.

And yes, in 2.05, that looked like Ava wanted to kiss Bea and tilted away at the last moment. It's interesting timing, bc that's not long after Camila's speech/Bea's unconvincing denial. I think surely Bea must have been aware that she was letting everyone see just how terrified she was of losing Ava, not simply as the Warrior Nun, but as Ava. She was still struggling with the conflict of duty versus love though.
I think the realization moment for Bea was the rock one in 1x08 and for Ava the dance in 2x01 or maybe between s1 and 2. I guess Ava probably knew Bea felt the same since she knew about her feelings herself. it's harder to know with Bea, maybe she knew about Ava's feelings but her sense of duty, vows and all that made her repress herself of thinking about it or maybe she confirmed Ava's feelings in the 2x05 dying scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I was watching the stunt videos that Alba posted, she has one where she’s shooting a gun. Did she ever shoot a gun in season 2???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's what threw me off in the first place. I had no idea Ava liked Beatrice because I was expecting her to announce every crush she had in a voiceover. I definitely think she liked Beatrice since before 2.01. I think she invited Beatrice to go drinking as a way to test the waters. Same with that kiss on the cheek. I think they generally moved away from voiceovers in season 2 as a design choice, and it's not because Ava didn't like or was unsure about Beatrice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww what a beautiful read

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually think Ava fell first, or at least more organically. The whole who fell harder I don't subscribe to because it insinuates that one half loves the other more, which no thanks.

But Bea has been so repressed that I think she felt this inexplicable pull to Ava, wanted to protect her and wanted to be around her, but I don't think she actually realized what the implication was until much further along in season 2. Whether that was conscious or not I don't know.

But Ava? Girl was super obvious, even during the end of S1. Maybe it's just the way Alba played it, but I think it's pretty clear that by 201 Ava is fully down the l train tracks and is just holding out for Bea to figure it out. I know the dancing scene was played as this revelatory moment, but for me it was just Ava being totally in awe of Bea and giving the audience the 'ohhhh, ok' moment, not that Ava was just figuring it out for herself. It's why she so readily called out jealousy over Michael. It was the whole 'we're in love, duh, come on and just admit it'. Plus I also kind of enjoyed the complete lack of even entertaining the idea that Michael was into her, because she wants nothing to do with any of that because all she sees is Bea.

Ava being so obviously in love with Bea though was such a wonderful part of S2. I know Simon and KTY have said that they wanted Avatrice to develop organically, and while it sucked that we got so little of them actually together together, it was such a great journey that I almost wouldn't change anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 04:21
Aww what a beautiful read
Oh I almost teared up reading this review :'(
“Between the knowledge that they could easily die and the fact that they're facing an apocalypse, it feels both tonally appropriate and in character that their connection remains largely unspoken. Instead, it's shown through their actions.“

“The most compelling part of their relationship is the ways they've affected each other, as opposed to other relationships that are incidental to the story's key themes and plot. In order to pull off this touching love story, it was crucial to establish them as individuals before showing viewers how their love for each other changed them both for the better over time. By the finale, they both understand the value of collectivism and individualism, making them well-rounded characters the audience wants to root for. Hopefully, there will soon be news of a third season that will bring fans and Avatrice a happy reunion.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mother

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In my opinion, Ava was into Bea since the ending of season 1. Whether she knew what she was feeling or not well that's a diff subject but they were both def into each other by ep 8-10 of the 1st season. Only reason why the viewers may think Ava was not into her yet is because we know for a fact that Bea is a lesbian but we don't know if Ava is into women. But, the show made it a point to give us those few scenes between them that cemented their chemistry/attraction. This is why as soon as season 2 starts they got straight to the point and gave us those scenes between them. In those scenes they gave the viewers that reassurance that yes Ava was also into her and I don't think that just started right when season 2 started it was building up from before. This is the way I interpret it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haaaate when people say what we can do to support the show is rewatching, making edits and telling people to watch. B*tch I've been doing this for a month thanks for saying the obvious (and that's not what's gonna make netflix renew the show).

Now that I've putted that out of my chest, the collider article is lovely but I wish they'd also wrote a s2 review and putted it on RT. Hopefully they will tweet about this one at least

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 04:40
In this scene was Ava second guessing Beatrice’s love for her or was she just heartbroken/upset that Beatrice hadn’t yet allowed herself to love Ava?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:22
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 04:40
In this scene was Ava second guessing Beatrice’s love for her or was she just heartbroken/upset that Beatrice hadn’t yet allowed herself to love Ava?
Mostly the latter. I think she's hurt by Beatrice pushing her away, she's sad that Beatrice is angry with herself, and she's upset that Beatrice sees their relationship as a mistake. I think Ava has a pretty good read on people if her season 1 inner monologue is anything to go by, and Beatrice was very obviously upset in the scene right before this one. Given what had just happened, I don't think it takes a genius to put two and two together to deduce where Beatrice's head is at.

I don't think she ever doubted Beatrice's love for her. I think just about everyone in the order knows that they're in love. They haven't exactly been subtle about it...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Did you miss the part where some of us here were taking about that we also need to reach audience outside social media or those who aren’t that active on it. How YouTube/Twitter suppose to help us with this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 05:14
I haaaate when people say what we can do to support the show is rewatching, making edits and telling people to watch. B*tch I've been doing this for a month thanks for saying the obvious (and that's not what's gonna make netflix renew the show).

Now that I've putted that out of my chest, the collider article is lovely but I wish they'd also wrote a s2 review and putted it on RT. Hopefully they will tweet about this one at least
Reach out to the outlet or to the article write and ask them. They might as well put the review on RT ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The kind of things I like to read

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 06:15
Yeah it's going to stay unpopular because that's very obviously not it... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:08
Does anybody want to talk about a possible connection between Ava and father Vincent. Saw a video on YouTube where they speculate he is the one that caused the accident that killed her mother and caused her handicap.
Their theory being timeline wise that’s when he was still drinking and possibly why she went to a catholic orphanage.

Thinking back it was weird that Father Vincent said it’s not a coincidence when he looked at Ava’s file to see who the halo was put into. Also this could also be the reason Father Vincent pushed for Ava to keep the halo when Lilith and MS thought otherwise.
Thoughts?
To the last part, he said he needed someone naive and weak. Someone he could control. If she were a trained warrior, he wouldn’t have been able to get her to do his dirty work.
He could have had that with Lilith though, Adrial manipulated her there is no reason to believe FV couldn’t have done that as well. Ava getting the halo wasn’t part of his plan, so who was he lining up other than Lilith, definitely not Beatrice or Mary.
Did Adriel really manipulate her? Or did he just pay attention to her?
Ugh, mike dropped anon :lol:
I think both. Adriel listens to her patiently but also feeds her a different story version than what sister Jasmine told the OCS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 06:46
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2022, 23:08
Does anybody want to talk about a possible connection between Ava and father Vincent. Saw a video on YouTube where they speculate he is the one that caused the accident that killed her mother and caused her handicap.
Their theory being timeline wise that’s when he was still drinking and possibly why she went to a catholic orphanage.

Thinking back it was weird that Father Vincent said it’s not a coincidence when he looked at Ava’s file to see who the halo was put into. Also this could also be the reason Father Vincent pushed for Ava to keep the halo when Lilith and MS thought otherwise.
Thoughts?
To the last part, he said he needed someone naive and weak. Someone he could control. If she were a trained warrior, he wouldn’t have been able to get her to do his dirty work.
He could have had that with Lilith though, Adrial manipulated her there is no reason to believe FV couldn’t have done that as well. Ava getting the halo wasn’t part of his plan, so who was he lining up other than Lilith, definitely not Beatrice or Mary.
Did Adriel really manipulate her? Or did he just pay attention to her?
Ugh, mike dropped anon :lol:
I think both. Adriel listens to her patiently but also feeds her a different story version than what sister Jasmine told the OCS.
I liked that scene a lot. Bc it showed the same history from two points of views. Loved the way they interspersed the 2 versions. (And the avatrice heart eyes :wub: mother and Camila also have a cute moment there that we don't talk a lot)

I think Lilith was a bit manipulated and Adriel gave her attention that she needed and she was going through a lot of transformations she didn't understand but she's also supposed to be the anti-hero to Ava. It's clear from her name to her story and all of that... (that's why I never got people saying Mary being in s2 would make a difference in Lilith's arc... even before Lorena confirmed this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Almost page 200 :dramaqueen:

:grouphug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We've certainly come a long way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really proud of us, of the show and everyone involved. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristina 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rewatching s1, and wow, the mission in ep1 was camilla’s first? my baby has come so far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I actually think that's another reason why I prefer the lack of inner monologues in s2. I don't personally like being told how to interpret every single scene. I enjoy coming to my own conclusions and seeing what's portrayed on screen instead. It's a classic "show don't tell", which is why some filmmakers look at voiceovers as "lazy" storytelling (though I think it depends on how it's done). I think s2 really excelled at being overt enough that it was fairly clear what was going on whilst allowing for certain subtleties like the ones you mentioned in your post. Personally I think they were on many levels aware that their feelings were reciprocated very early on in s2 (end of ep 2 at the latest imo, though for Beatrice it may have stayed more of a subconscious thing throughout), seeing as neither one showed even an ounce of doubt or surprise when they eventually confessed their love to one another, and even though Bea looked startled by the kiss, I don't think she was particularly shocked that it was Ava who was kissing her if that makes sense. If anything I'm shocked that some people still managed to miss all the clear signals that Avatrice were more than friends lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:51
rewatching s1, and wow, the mission in ep1 was camilla’s first? my baby has come so far
Y'know what? More than Avatrice, what really drew me in that show from the get go was the chemistry between the cast. Like, you feel it when actors are "acting" and aren't really interacting outside of the scenes. But here? Damn, you can see the sisterhood and camaraderie from the Milky Way. I don't know who's the casting director for WN, but they did a damn good job finding all of those skills actresses. Their youth is balanced by the more veteran ones (I really liked Superion and warmed up to Duretti this season before he got roasted). It takes a very good eye to find people who will concretize a director's vision.

They really give and feed of each other's talent to deliver quality, and they've improved a lot in the span of 2 years, especially Alba. KTY was already up there, but they really tapped into her ability to "show without telling". If we don't get season 3, it's definitely something I'll be missing, along with Avatrice and the crazy good fighting choreography.

But, on the bright side, this show will have allowed me to discover a bunch of new talents and I'm definitely going to be checking out their next work.

I still want season 3 though. And 4 and 5 and 6. But let's start with 3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IF the show was to get renewed, what do you all think is the possibility of the writers giving Ava and Bea a love scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a specific reason why Alba is not very active on social media? :hmmm:
And no interviews wheras all the cast did.
It is beginning to bother me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 10:54
It's clearly because she doesan't want to be accused of using her relationship to promote the show, though all she had to say is that questions about that would not be answered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
To me she just seems to be an introvert, she is a shy person. I can totally see why she doesn't want to be that present on social media or give interviews after everyone found out about her personal life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 10:52
IF the show was to get renewed, what do you all think is the possibility of the writers giving Ava and Bea a love scene?
da if it doesn't move the plot, i dont think they will. they may do something more subtle that hints at it, i can see the "last night before the big fight" imagery and then the shot of one of them going to the other's room (er, supposing they were sleeping separetely at that point). or maybe if the reencounter is with bea living her surfer life, party life and ava showing up, then it could be a heavy make out scene in semi-public (ie where the dance scene could have ended up) to show how much bea has changed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 11:04
Guest wrote:
To me she just seems to be an introvert, she is a shy person. I can totally see why she doesn't want to be that present on social media or give interviews after everyone found out about her personal life
Yeah she is. There was an interview when the first season came out where she kind of said that she can't handle all the media and sm attention and gets anxiety from it. I think she needs a really good and stable day to come online and communicate.
So her liking all the fan arts few weeks ago was her way to show that she cares and sees everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 11:08
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 10:52
da if it doesn't move the plot, i dont think they will. they may do something more subtle that hints at it, i can see the "last night before the big fight" imagery and then the shot of one of them going to the other's room (er, supposing they were sleeping separetely at that point). or maybe if the reencounter is with bea living her surfer life, party life and ava showing up, then it could be a heavy make out scene in semi-public (ie where the dance scene could have ended up) to show how much bea has changed
I think a love scene between them would be ideal in showing how much Bea has changed though, to show that she has been able to get through her internalized homophobia and is finally able to fully acknowledge her love for Ava, a love scene in my opinion would move the plot in that regard. Also, if they spend time apart due to Ava being in the other realm the sexual tension between them coming back together will be through the roof! If they are gonna be together that intimacy should be a part of their story....one would hope anyway lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KTY really called Lilith’s demon wing “hot wings” and Lilith sister hot wings lol