Kaia Gerber

Reactions:

Kaia Gerber

Post by Guest »

She confirmed she’s queer in her book club. I thought she should have a thread, post Kaia related stuff here. :heart:

Reactions:

Re: Kaia Gerber

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So. Cara and her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 02:27
So. Cara and her?
Don’t know but it will be interesting to see who she dates next since coming out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 02:23
She confirmed she’s queer in her book club. I thought she should have a thread, post Kaia related stuff here. :heart:
What did she say? Is it in her book club video from two days ago?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear i saw on instagram or twitter that Charlotte Lawrence also kissing another girl name Charlotte. Wow such a brilliant friendship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's see these 'queer' moments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So. Cara and her?
lol no. Cara's dating Margaret Q.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 06:13
Let's see these 'queer' moments.

She also RT this by @letsbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 07:25
Guest wrote:
So. Cara and her?
Doubt it. Margaret is probably dating Kaitlyn Dever..more receipts of them two being a couple on twitter than Cara and her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So. Cara and her?
:blinkwide: Maggie Q? Isn't she like over 40?

Guest//:
Reactions:

Post by Guest//: »

If I was om the fence before, now it's a cert! It's always good to have group photos to provide reference points. That photo with Charlotte for example. Charlotte is a pretty young woman but Kaia blows her out of the water! Like I said before... if Kaia gets fit and works on a solid personality, her career is made!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s a big king princess fan girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 09:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So. Cara and her?
:blinkwide: Maggie Q? Isn't she like over 40?
Margaret Qualley is 25 I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

XXXX
Reactions: 0

Post by XXXX »

I wouldn't be surprised if she's hooking up with Cara but they are keeping it low key. Can someone post the thumb game video, Kaia looked like wanted to devour Cara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else thinks she's not all that as a model? She's a pretty girl, but would she be where she is without her mom?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

XXXX wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 12:00
I wouldn't be surprised if she's hooking up with Cara but they are keeping it low key. Can someone post the thumb game video, Kaia looked like wanted to devour Cara.

She def looks like she has a crush

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:06
XXXX wrote:

The way she licks her lips :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:13
Guest wrote:
XXXX wrote:

The fact that Cara’s ex was filming this makes it even better :rofl: I hope they fucked since Ashley is trash

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:28
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 13:13
Guest wrote:

The fact that Cara’s ex was filming this makes it even better :rofl: I hope they fucked since Ashley is trash
Ashley was like 'aw look they are such good friends' while Cara and Kaia are eye fucking lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry but what about rumor about Kaia-Cole Sprouse? Some think last autumn he chetead with Kaia on Lily Reinhart and this has been one of the reasons for their break up, not to mention he spent quarantine with Kaia, Cara and the others. Something is fishy, I'm not denying something is up with Cara but I see only possible hook up nothong more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 14:31
I'm sorry but what about rumor about Kaia-Cole Sprouse? Some think last autumn he chetead with Kaia on Lily Reinhart and this has been one of the reasons for their break up, not to mention he spent quarantine with Kaia, Cara and the others. Something is fishy, I'm not denying something is up with Cara but I see only possible hook up nothong more.
Sprouse denied it, I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cole debunked that plus he recently went on a dinner with the Qualleys (Margaret was hugging him from behind+ there is a video of them about to hold hands during the protest but he like brushed her off) and they seem like a more likely option. He was also in Montana, maybe they are all just friends. Who knows.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
I really think all these people are just friends but the twitter tweens believe everyone is fucking and then it just spreads to other places of the internet. Cara and Cole went to Montana with the Qualley sisters, Kaia didn't go. Cara and Cole have both been seen out to dinner with the sisters and Kaia wasn't there. Cole had a get together in May and Kaia wasn't there but Margaret and Cara were. They have been to protests without Kaia and the sisters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s try to get away from the Cole, qualley, Cara drama.

Ashley, Cara, and Kaia were all sharing this vibrator necklace during fashion week

Reactions:

Post by guest »

It takes a quick google search to see that the necklace she is wearing is different from the one Cara has. You're shit stirring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:46
Guest wrote:
I really think all these people are just friends but the twitter tweens believe everyone is fucking and then it just spreads to other places of the internet. Cara and Cole went to Montana with the Qualley sisters, Kaia didn't go. Cara and Cole have both been seen out to dinner with the sisters and Kaia wasn't there. Cole had a get together in May and Kaia wasn't there but Margaret and Cara were. They have been to protests without Kaia and the sisters.
Yeah it kinda seems like all these people are just friends? Or at least it’s not clear who among the group would be the obvious couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:54
It takes a quick google search to see that the necklace she is wearing is different from the one Cara has. You're shit stirring.

Same necklace but thanks for making me go back and look for it 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:56
guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Yeah it kinda seems like all these people are just friends? Or at least it’s not clear who among the group would be the obvious couple.
This all feels super highschool-is. I am getting acne just reading this😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can y'all not bring Trashley into this thread. She's canceled.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:58
guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 15:54

Same necklace but thanks for making me go back and look for it 🙄
You can't even see Kaia's necklace and bullet necklaces are popular. The only one that has been confirmed by the company to be a vibrator necklace is Cara's gold one which is clearly not this one.

But also whats even the point of bringing it up? You think they all fucked? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No. I only brought it up because it’s just another thing that supports her being gay I doubt straight people walk around wearing vibrator necklaces. Anyway let’s not bring the stans in here.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:07
No. I only brought it up because it’s just another thing that supports her being gay I doubt straight people walk around wearing vibrator necklaces. Anyway let’s not bring the stans in here.
You can just use her own words to support her not being straight.

I doubt people are out here lending out a necklace that may or may not have touched their significant others vagina. Clearly you can clean it and shit but that seems way to personal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 12:13
Does anyone else thinks she's not all that as a model? She's a pretty girl, but would she be where she is without her mom?
of course it's nepotism...

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 12:13
Compared to the other nepotism models (Kendull, her own brother, Gigi) she's good. Yeah, she only has a modeling career because of her mom and the fact that they look so much alike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:01
What did she do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:25
Guest wrote:
What did she do?
Nothing. Move on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What did she do?
Nothing. Move on
Then stop calling women trash

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:39
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:28
Guest wrote:

What did she do?
Nothing. Move on
Then stop calling women trash
It wasn’t me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:51

Cute
Is that Sofia Malamute?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:56
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 16:51

Cute
Is that Sofia Malamute?
Yes. It seems they use to hang out a lot. She is all over Sofia’s IG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well she said she didn't want to be a model so i guess her modeling career is solely her mother's wish

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 18:16
well she said she didn't want to be a model so i guess her modeling career is solely her mother's wish
Did she say this in an interview? And can you post it please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »