MTV Challenge

Reactions:

Re: MTV Challenge

Post by Guest »

season spoilers, don't read if you don't want to be spoiled on eliminations and who wins. stole the ep breakdown from vevmo and added who I think switches teams based on previews.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ashley's funny with women should stick together, yet she and some other women sent women into eliminations.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 18:44
ashley's funny with women should stick together, yet she and some other women sent women into eliminations.
How can they stick together when they go against each other? lol Ashley is just dramatic. I think she’s very sensitive and doesn’t seem like she has friends outside of the show… if you follow her you’ll notice she only goes on vacations with her sister. So maybe she felt betrayed by Nany because she’s nice to her. Idk… but Nany would only protect Kaycee, no one else. Same with Amanda with Ashley. She can’t expect loyalty when she’s a good competitor especially in finals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're adorable :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s still kinda a shock its Nany giving us the challenge wlw goodness. :lol:

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 15:52
They're still in their honeymoon phase lol Does anyone know when they started dating? Was in April? Or March? I know Nany said they got together before filming (which we know is not true lmao)

They definitely don't like to spend that much time apart. I think until January (which is when the new season starts filming, and assuming they'll be there) they'll just spend their time travelling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Morphe wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
They're still in their honeymoon phase lol Does anyone know when they started dating? Was in April? Or March? I know Nany said they got together before filming (which we know is not true lmao)

They definitely don't like to spend that much time apart. I think until January (which is when the new season starts filming, and assuming they'll be there) they'll just spend their time travelling.
Well Kaycee was in FL the last week of March w Nany right before filming. So I guess that’s the date they are going with. But on off since 2019 is more accurate. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:25
Morphe wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well Kaycee was in FL the last week of March w Nany right before filming. So I guess that’s the date they are going with. But on off since 2019 is more accurate. lol
Da
Nah she was still hanging out with her ex the last week of March 🤭
But by April 9 she was spotted in FL lol

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Morphe wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
LOL idk why it took them so long to be together.

But when did Kaycee and her ex officially broke up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Morphe wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Morphe wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Messy ass timeline.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Damn I wish she posted those ‘inappropriate messages’ lol just for research of course =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 17:12
Morphe wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Morphe wrote:

Da

Messy ass timeline.
I’m surprised they were still together after those text messages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That live was hella cute. Wish I was as happy as Nany is. She's glowing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 04:03
Kaycee seems like the puppy dog type who will do anything to make you happy in a relationship :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
it honestly feels like they're living their best life, good for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For anyone who missed their live, Nany saved it!

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Noooo it’s not there :( did someone save it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dang I missed it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Been watching her since rw days, it's nice to see her so open and happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaycee and Nany's first live together from yesterday.

(I had to trim it down into three parts)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Larvitar
Reactions:

Post by Larvitar »

Guest wrote:
She really is! They're so sweet to each other. I've been watching her since her RW days and i've never seen her so happy and free.

And you can tell they're serious since pretty much everyone from their family already met the other.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 10:17

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
You're our savior! Ugh they're so cute :$ Nany calling Kaycee her super hero :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their body language in that live tho. Hella adorable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh Amanda why she hanging out with Fessy. fake story line

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:12
I don’t think it was fake she just makes bad decisions lol.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:22
Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:12
I don’t think it was fake she just makes bad decisions lol.
Or... next season is ex/couples themed and they're locked in already :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all give them too much credit 😂

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Maybe the sex is great and she is hooked a little. I knew they would hook up at the reunion anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bstewart1724 wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 20:26
Maybe the sex is great and she is hooked a little. I knew they would hook up at the reunion anyway.
Tori already said he was bad in bed lmao

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Tori having sex with him one time means nothing. Maybe he and Amanda have great chemistry in bed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like Kaycee did move out like some of you were suspecting awhile back.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

I thought that before, but why do you think that now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 10:17

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
you are the absolute best and we love you :dance2:

such cute of moments ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bstewart1724 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 02:36
I thought that before, but why do you think that now?
Da, I think because they’ve been in San Diego for a couple of days and have been staying in an AirBnB and hotel.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

She has a lot of family and friends in San Diego. Why not just stay with one of them if she gave up her apt? I guess we’ll see after the reunion where they go back to. Maybe she has already moved into Nany’s place and they are keeping it on the dl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nany looking at Kaycee during the daily challenge like Kaycee was up there saving 100 puppies. Nany had heart eyes like no other. Definitely a look of love.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

bstewart1724 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 02:55
She has a lot of family and friends in San Diego. Why not just stay with one of them if she gave up her apt? I guess we’ll see after the reunion where they go back to. Maybe she has already moved into Nany’s place and they are keeping it on the dl.
Because they want to be alone lol

I do think that after the reunion they'll say where they are right now.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Ok so i saw that video of Nany on her RW season when she kissed Heather, but was there more to it? Or did they just kiss?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 06:08
Nany looking at Kaycee during the daily challenge like Kaycee was up there saving 100 puppies. Nany had heart eyes like no other. Definitely a look of love.
I was impressed that Kaycee finished that considering most of even the guys fell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so nice seeing emerald team win again because they are social media's least fave team. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:13
It's so nice seeing emerald team win again because they are social media's least fave team. lol
me too. I love it. :overmoon: someone commented that kaycee was overated? like how? she was the only girl who completed the daily. almost half the men didn't finish it. will they ever give her any credit. like damn the homophobia on social media is crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
me too. I love it. :overmoon: someone commented that kaycee was overated? like how? she was the only girl who completed the daily. almost half the men didn't finish it. will they ever give her any credit. like damn the homophobia on social media is crazy.
She definetly doesn't get enough credit for a number of reasons. I get that she is not the most entertaining contestant, but she is an exceptional competitor. She has the best daily Challenge win ratio of anyone: https://theallanaguirre.medium.com/the- ... 568916b6fe. I know some of those from DA were 'easy' wins, but still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She definetly doesn't get enough credit for a number of reasons. I get that she is not the most entertaining contestant, but she is an exceptional competitor. She has the best daily Challenge win ratio of anyone: https://theallanaguirre.medium.com/the- ... 568916b6fe. I know some of those from DA were 'easy' wins, but still.
I find her entertaining. i mean she's not a kyle or devin but i personally find her interesting to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
you can always count of her to compete even on a guys day. she's not gonna give up like some of the other ladies did this challenge. and she’s seemingly easy to work with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Emanuel and Tori were the focus of this clip, but all i could see was Kaycee and Nany cuddling in bed at the end :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:14
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:26
I know Emanuel and Tori were the focus of this clip, but all i could see was Kaycee and Nany cuddling in bed at the end :lol:
All I was looking at that whole sequence lol

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Jenna, Zach and Nany were invited to all stars 3 but declined.

I think Nany from now on will only do them with Kaycee.