Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 18:20

Reactions:

Re: MTV Challenge

Post by Guest »

Kaycee and Nany headed to the reunion. Wonder who all will be there and if Cory got the shot in order to he able to go. and if Ashley is there.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:30
Kaycee and Nany headed to the reunion. Wonder who all will be there and if Cory got the shot in order to he able to go. and if Ashley is there.
On vevmo they said Ashley isn't going.

I'm actually happy Amanda and Fessy are together again because this way we'll get for sure videos and lives from Amanda with Kaycee and Nany lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cory isn’t going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Cory isn’t going.
Surprised because I think to do next seasons you need it too.

Larvitar
Reactions:

Post by Larvitar »

bstewart1724 wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 19:01
She said they are flying out to Mexico in the morning g and they had to be up around 5am so she won’t be out in NY partying tonight. She said they were filming the the aftershows until around 7:00 tonight, but they might have finished early or just taking a break because Devyn (the host) is outside with them now having some beers. She said she is going to Dinah, and she’s never been so she is excited. She laughed when someone asked about her sexual identity and said she’s definitely not straight. I guess maybe more Bi. Someone asked if she’s seen Kaycee’s hair down and she said many times and said Kaycee has beautiful hair. She didn’t want to answer a lot of questions regarding her relationship with Kaycee because she said they have something special for us coming out in the next week or two, and it will let us dive more into their story or relationship. Someone asked if she had veneers and she said you know I do and she has too veneers and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks, am she loves them and wishes she would have had them done earlier. She said a lot of the fights that happened this season, you won’t see her there, because many take place after a long night at the bar, and she’s usually asleep during them.
Ok bringing this back, when Nany said they had something planned did they release something? Or did she forget? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Larvitar wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 19:54
bstewart1724 wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 19:01
She said they are flying out to Mexico in the morning g and they had to be up around 5am so she won’t be out in NY partying tonight. She said they were filming the the aftershows until around 7:00 tonight, but they might have finished early or just taking a break because Devyn (the host) is outside with them now having some beers. She said she is going to Dinah, and she’s never been so she is excited. She laughed when someone asked about her sexual identity and said she’s definitely not straight. I guess maybe more Bi. Someone asked if she’s seen Kaycee’s hair down and she said many times and said Kaycee has beautiful hair. She didn’t want to answer a lot of questions regarding her relationship with Kaycee because she said they have something special for us coming out in the next week or two, and it will let us dive more into their story or relationship. Someone asked if she had veneers and she said you know I do and she has too veneers and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks, am she loves them and wishes she would have had them done earlier. She said a lot of the fights that happened this season, you won’t see her there, because many take place after a long night at the bar, and she’s usually asleep during them.
Ok bringing this back, when Nany said they had something planned did they release something? Or did she forget? lol
It was the zoom call thing I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh they are that kinda couple :lol:

bsyewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bsyewart1724 »

Putting something together for the fans that were asking about more details on their relationship wouldn’t be a 10 min zoom call that cost $200.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Maybe once the show ends they’ll make a video on Kaycees YouTube.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

reunited with emanuel and emy. so cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently Amber B is going to call Kaycee out at the reunion. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:42
I’m so tired of the Amber B victim storyline :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:
I’m so tired of the Amber B victim storyline :yawn:
Same here.

Like what Kaycee said isn’t even bad, she just doesn’t trust her. And she was clearly not the only one - but Amber will get points from these fans for doing to Kaycee

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Don’t worry about Kaycee, Amber has enough enemies on her own lol

Everyone loves Kaycee, so I doubt there’s any drama there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I need to see it to believe it. I have such a hard time seeing Amber go in on anyone for some reason :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:08

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Morphe wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:40
Don’t worry about Kaycee, Amber has enough enemies on her own lol

Everyone loves Kaycee, so I doubt there’s any drama there.
Amber has no enemies, everyone backed down when they saw stan reaction on sm. but no one on the cast has issues with Kaycee, its just a few loud stans.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Who said Amber is going to call out Kaycee at the reunion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bstewart1724 wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:02
Who said Amber is going to call out Kaycee at the reunion?
vevmo. who knows if legit

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

The only way they would know if they went in Amber’s dm and had a private conversation with her. I can see some of those weirdo fans telling Amber to go after Kaycee through dm. Anyway, Esther seems to be good with Kaycee now. She follows her on IG and left a cute comment on the last picture of Kaycee and Nany together.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

bstewart1724 wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:35
The only way they would know if they went in Amber’s dm and had a private conversation with her. I can see some of those weirdo fans telling Amber to go after Kaycee through dm. Anyway, Esther seems to be good with Kaycee now. She follows her on IG and left a cute comment on the last picture of Kaycee and Nany together.
They know nothing. Amber is not even a confrontational person… if she tries to start anything it will be very tame.

Obviously those vevmo idiots will tell her, the same way they would tell Amanda, Sylvia and Ashley to go after Nicole and now they’re all friends.

They will only like you if you’re deranged and unbalanced. So I’m glad they hate Kaycee because that just proves how normal she is.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

If she comes after Kaycee too hard, she’s going to have to deal with Nany too, and she will lose that verbal fight immediately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bstewart1724 wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:52
If she comes after Kaycee too hard, she’s going to have to deal with Nany too, and she will lose that verbal fight immediately.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

She has mellowed some but I think she will turn it up if someone comes after Kaycee. We all saw her snap at Josh for saying something about pedialyte to Kaycee when they were filming the aftershow, and she loves Josh.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

bstewart1724 wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:19
She has mellowed some but I think she will turn it up if someone comes after Kaycee. We all saw her snap at Josh for saying something about pedialyte to Kaycee when they were filming the aftershow, and she loves Josh.
Wait what’s pedialyte? Lol

And what’s the video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember that on the trailer for this season, Nany called someone nasty(iirc) and that they couldn't trust her... I don't think that aired yet, right? I feel like she was talking about Ashley :nervous:

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

It was when they went to NY and filmed the 1st set of aftershows. Kaycee passed out at the strip club, and she was in rough shape the next day. It was on Josh’s story I think. Nany and Kaycee were on the couch waiting to film one of the segments of the aftershow, and Josh was teasing Kaycee about needing more pedal ye. Kaycee was telling Josh to shutup kind of under her breath, and then Nany kind of snapped at him about it. Pedialyte is something they give to kids and I guess adults when they are sick and dehydrated. It helps replenish or hydrate your body when your not getting enough liquids or losing liquid through throwing up, etc. Kaycee was knocked out dead at that club the night before like at 2am or so. so I’m sure they were giving it to her the next day to get her through the ling day of filming. She was probably throwing up a lot earlier.

Bussy
Reactions:

Post by Bussy »

So they have to quarantine for 3 days apparently, which is why none of them can be together during this time.

Poor Nany and Kaycee have to stay in their room for 3 days straight... :nervous:

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

So they won’t be filing good the reunion until this Wednesday. It looks like they only place they get to go is the gym, but alone. Nany and Kaycee are lucky because they were allowed to go to the gym together. I’m assuming that Nany and Kaycee are able to share a hotel room too, but who knows. That’s why we haven’t see many IG stories from the cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was wondering where all the stories were lol

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

I’m surprised more of them haven’t done IG lives during this boring quarantine time.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

bstewart1724 wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 15:49
I’m surprised more of them haven’t done IG lives during this boring quarantine time.
Right? This would be a perfect time for a Nany and Kaycee live :lol:

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Do they have to keep their WiFi off in Amsterdam and only turn it on once in awhile if they are doing a story, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

flopnanas

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Flopnanas?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bstewart1724 wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 17:06
Flopnanas?
They’re name dropping vevmo users for some reason.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Mae dropping them for what reason? Flopnanas is a venmo user. The op put it in such a weird place by itself. Anyway, Ine if The Challenge twitter pages had a tweet about fans asking the cast any questions and they might answer them. One person’s question was “Kaycee, do you always look at the cast and pick one black girl you will torment for the entirety of the season?” Wtf is that about? Torment the entirety of the season. When has Kaycee ever tormented anyone on any of the shows she’s been on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bstewart1724 wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 01:54
Mae dropping them for what reason? Flopnanas is a venmo user. The op put it in such a weird place by itself. Anyway, Ine if The Challenge twitter pages had a tweet about fans asking the cast any questions and they might answer them. One person’s question was “Kaycee, do you always look at the cast and pick one black girl you will torment for the entirety of the season?” Wtf is that about? Torment the entirety of the season. When has Kaycee ever tormented anyone on any of the shows she’s been on?
The fans think she uses and disregards black women. Baleigh on BB/The Challenge, her ex, and now Amber.

bstewart1724
Reactions:

Post by bstewart1724 »

Once again, when has she ever tormented anyone on any of the shows she’s been on? Not just torment, but torment fir the entire season.

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Maybe they should ask CT why he keeps yelling at his partners and then gets mad at them for not picking him: See CT with Big T in that preview.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are going stir crazy in quarantine. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jay said that Ashley and Gabo hooked up it just wasn't shown. Why does that hook up make me lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Morphe
Reactions:

Post by Morphe »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 22:36
Jay said that Ashley and Gabo hooked up it just wasn't shown. Why does that hook up make me lol
It's a strange one that's for sure lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Morphe wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 23:17
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 22:36
It's a strange one that's for sure lol
Smashley at it again

Bussy
Reactions:

Post by Bussy »

PinkRose responded to a comment about how Amber dislikes Kaycee and she said something like, it's not Amber that dislikes Kaycee, it's Kaycee that dislikes Amber, Amber wants Kaycee to like her so bad lol

It doesn't surprise me though. She seems more hurt by whatever Kaycee says than Fessy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaycee and Nany look like they are going to prom or something. :lol: They look good tho.