Lili Reinhart

Reactions:

Re: Lili Rinehart is bi

Post by Guest »

This thread is so immature. You guys can't have a conversation or agree to disagree without getting petty and nasty.

And stop making shit up and rumors about people just because you don't want to like somebody. Anyone who believes that shit 1) doesn't care about Lili in the first place, is just here because they dislike Wallis or 2) doesn't actually know anything about the fandom and is just repeating whatever they heard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 21:14
Both Wallis and Lili are gorgeous and talented in their own way. Let’s not put anyone down but rather lift women up
2x.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we know where Lili is at present? Vancouver or LA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 19:51
I'll like to know too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:47
Guest wrote:
She’s so private. We never know where she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rumor of the day. Lili could join Guardian of the galaxy as MoonDragon, the gay daughter of Drax. BIG grain of salt, of course

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:34
rumor of the day. Lili could join Guardian of the galaxy as MoonDragon, the gay daughter of Drax. BIG grain of salt, of course
Guess if she won't date women irl, we can see her play gay in a movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
This. I want to see her and Florence Pugh make out on Guardians of the Galaxy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:45
Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
This. I want to see her and Florence Pugh make out on Guardians of the Galaxy.
Now that would be 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Where did you read or hear this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:52
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:47
Guest wrote:
She’s so private. We never know where she is.
Lils in Vancouver shooting the 100th episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nope she’s not. Just saw it confirmed she isn’t

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well this sounds shady af. Wonder who she dissing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:19

Sounds like something to do with a break up in my opinion :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 16:26
Guest wrote:

It’s hard to tell as Lili is a thinker and shares a lot of philosophical tweets and IGs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:13
It’s hard to tell as Lili is a thinker and shares a lot of philosophical tweets and IGs
She does share a lot of philosophical and self-help advice in general. She's so introspective and vulnerable about her feelings. Mental health awareness week was two weeks ago and she more. The tweet could be more specific but who knows. I didn't think she and W were ever dating seriously, if we're wondering about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Missed a word. She shared more, I meant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Probably Cole. Deuxmoi posted a blind about an actor bringing his girlfriend to a set to make his ex jealous and it’s obviously about Cole and Lili. This ONTD post has a good summary of the mess. With receipts.
https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/121927817.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The ONTD post was deleted so that link doesn’t work anymore. This is the blind I’m talking about
https://www.reddit.com/r/Deuxmoi/commen ... week_cole/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 07:12
The ONTD post was deleted so that link doesn’t work anymore. This is the blind I’m talking about
Surely not, Lili will be over him by now. It’s been a long time since they ended. I think this is Lili being herself with her usual quotes and sharing her inspirational tweets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That sure as hell sounds like Rivershite

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 09:43
Guest wrote:
Surely not, Lili will be over him by now. It’s been a long time since they ended. I think this is Lili being herself with her usual quotes and sharing her inspirational tweets
DA. The original link went into greater detail. Supposedly C brought gf to set and they were being flirty and physical while shooting so Lili kept messing up her lines prolonging the shoot hours and at one point temporarily stalled the shoot because she was crying in her trailer. It made the whole set awkward. This according to the original blog but the same stories are in the comments of that reddit link. Sounds like the tweet could relate to that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll: at anyone who believes all that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:31
It was kind of corroborated by anonymous people online but it could be fake, exaggerated or unrelated too. Im inclined to believe it at the moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:36
Guest wrote:
It was kind of corroborated by anonymous people online but it could be fake, exaggerated or unrelated too. Im inclined to believe it at the moment.
Would be really sad if true. Sad her ex did that and sad she’s not over him. She needs to get herself a good, kind and sexy woman :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Would be really sad if true. Sad her ex did that and sad she’s not over him. She needs to get herself a good, kind and sexy woman :heart:
She's not into women enough to date them. Most bisexual women are like that unfortunately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wallis likes this tweet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wallis likes this tweet
DA

The plot thickens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's not into women enough to date them. Most bisexual women are like that unfortunately.
DA - what makes you think that's the case with Lili?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Think Lili will keep her private life private from now on after the shit and gossip about her ex. She won’t let fans or the media in in her relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust me i come here not to for trolling reason or whatever. So what is the update of lili and wallis? I noticed that wallis thread never appear in the first page like it used to be, or you tell me nothing happened between them in the first place?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 23:26
Trust me i come here not to for trolling reason or whatever. So what is the update of lili and wallis? I noticed that wallis thread never appear in the first page like it used to be, or you tell me nothing happened between them in the first place?
You will get different views on this. It’s hard to know if they have been close friends with something possibly happening between them in Vancouver and when Lili was home or whether they are and have only been close friends.Personally I think they are too different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think the dating rumor with Lili is what made Wallis thread so active and now I'm seeing people say they were never together or they probably broken up or whatever. So the threads have died down now. I think it's a good thing the threads are less active so we have less drama and trolls coming in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:06
Some lesbians on this l chat are way to interested in what goes on in bisexual woman's bedroom and they want a whole list of their dating history. But be the same ones who date those same bi women. I have literally never seen a bunch of lesbians get obsessive of bisexual woman's love life it's like they always have to prove something to you. No wonder straight people look at the lgbtq+ community as a damn joke because all they do is watch us tear each other down. Why is it that a bi woman has to give proof of dating another woman. The whole point of being bi is when you date both genders and find them attractive. It's so funny because the same lesbians doing this are really the same ones who turn are and always date bi woman and never a lesbian then complain about it in the end.
Nice speech

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:06
Some lesbians on this l chat are way to interested in what goes on in bisexual woman's bedroom and they want a whole list of their dating history. But be the same ones who date those same bi women. I have literally never seen a bunch of lesbians get obsessive of bisexual woman's love life it's like they always have to prove something to you. No wonder straight people look at the lgbtq+ community as a damn joke because all they do is watch us tear each other down. Why is it that a bi woman has to give proof of dating another woman. The whole point of being bi is when you date both genders and find them attractive. It's so funny because the same lesbians doing this are really the same ones who turn are and always date bi woman and never a lesbian then complain about it in the end.
Nice speech
x2 So arrogant as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like at least that tweet wasn't about Wallis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 00:16
Guest wrote:
I think the dating rumor with Lili is what made Wallis thread so active and now I'm seeing people say they were never together or they probably broken up or whatever. So the threads have died down now. I think it's a good thing the threads are less active so we have less drama and trolls coming in.
Da. She was filming and appearing on a show and movie those months as well so there was a lot more social media content of the cast together and promoting it.

Anyway, what we can confirm is they hung out at a gathering with Riverdale actors in April. Again at a park. At least once at Lili's house in the summer and on Lili's birthday in NY. And they continue to write (sometimes flirty but the last flirty one was from the summer) comments on each other's social media posts. Everything else is speculation so conclude whatever you want.

I've already said a million times lol but I personally think they're fwb, maybe more but it can't be confirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

does lili comment on friends social media posts often and what things does she write?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 18:28
does lili comment on friends social media posts often and what things does she write?
She does. She’s always very supportive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:58
Love her
What was the picture? The link stopped working.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Love her
Lili on TikTok with some of the cast doing a cute dance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Love her
Lili on TikTok with some of the cast doing a cute dance
Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So chicks are sending her lingerie now? Well, at least I hope we get to see her wear it.... 😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

chicks :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 17:31
chicks :fool:
It's short for chicken.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 17:26
So chicks are sending her lingerie now? Well, at least I hope we get to see her wear it.... 😁
Nice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Taylor with Lilis dog? She must be back in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The title of this thread is half wrong half right :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2021, 23:53
Is that Taylor with Lilis dog? She must be back in LA.
Does Lili stay in the Hollywood area?