Lili Reinhart

Reactions:

Re: Lili Rinehart is bi

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 23:14
If wallis and Lili are really dating how long do ya'll think it's gonna last?
If they are drying I think Lilis busy schedule will be a huge issue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 23:14
If wallis and Lili are really dating how long do ya'll think it's gonna last?
If they are dating I think Lilis busy schedule and them being so different will be a huge issue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

While I would love to see something confirmed from Lili, there is no real indication that Wallis and her are anything more than friends. Wallis throws a fit every time there’s rumors and seems to back track with “I don’t identify” posts. But she’s the one starting the talk with comments and pics. But honestly, I don’t get why ppl think they are-Lili is always commenting same type of comments on her friends and costars pics and she tells them all she loves them and post photos cuddly with lots of ppl. Same for Wallis. She’s very touchy with her friends. She’s always posting suggestive comments. There’s never been anything between them other than a few pic and hangouts. If they had something I don’t think it’s a monogamous thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 01:20
While I would love to see something confirmed from Lili, there is no real indication that Wallis and her are anything more than friends. Wallis throws a fit every time there’s rumors and seems to back track with “I don’t identify” posts. But she’s the one starting the talk with comments and pics. But honestly, I don’t get why ppl think they are-Lili is always commenting same type of comments on her friends and costars pics and she tells them all she loves them and post photos cuddly with lots of ppl. Same for Wallis. She’s very touchy with her friends. She’s always posting suggestive comments. There’s never been anything between them other than a few pic and hangouts. If they had something I don’t think it’s a monogamous thing.
I honestly think Wallis is loving the attention she is getting cause what you said about her back tracking every time she could easily stop these rumors but chooses not to and at the same time by her liking comments she is also adding to the shipping stuff. Wallis has never publicly came out and said her sexuality but I have always assumed she was bi but now she says she doesn't like labels but she then also liked a comment about how someone's sexuality can change anytime so I definitely believe it more now. if they really are dating I don't see that relationship lasting long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ Friday night copium-inhaling session, I see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The amount of likes that tweet has is crazy for something that hasn't even been confirmed yet <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 02:22
The amount of likes that tweet has is crazy for something that hasn't even been confirmed yet <_<
Because she posted it like as if it has been confirmed. A lot of people on twitter will like a tweet even when they don't know it's for sure or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 01:41
The whole relationship was fake with Wallis helping Lili to appear less bland and boring. Lili came out as bi to give her some edgy appeal and she just had Wallis to pretend to date her with some minor comments and a couple of pics and people ate it up.
You’re either a Cole obsessed tumblr idiot or from the Wallis thread that’s anti-Lili. She’s anything but bland and has such a huge fan base for a reason. She’s an actress, exec producer of movies and has her own production company and deal with Amazon and best selling author. Try again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 02:48
Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 01:41
The whole relationship was fake with Wallis helping Lili to appear less bland and boring. Lili came out as bi to give her some edgy appeal and she just had Wallis to pretend to date her with some minor comments and a couple of pics and people ate it up.
You’re either a Cole obsessed tumblr idiot or from the Wallis thread that’s anti-Lili. She’s anything but bland and has such a huge fan base for a reason. She’s an actress, exec producer of movies and has her own production company and deal with Amazon and best selling author. Try again.
Oh and also a CoverGirl. She certainly doesn’t need Wallis Day to help her image or rep. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 02:37
Guest wrote:
Because she posted it like as if it has been confirmed. A lot of people on twitter will like a tweet even when they don't know it's for sure or not
It’s crazy but a lot of ppl believe things at first glance without a thought. They read a tweet or headline and it’s then the gospel truth and there’s no reasoning with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 02:37
Guest wrote:
It’s crazy but a lot of ppl believe things at first glance without a thought. They read a tweet or headline and it’s then the gospel truth and there’s no reasoning with them.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The troll is really having a break down today, and over what? Nothing has even happened <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Lili eventually dates a woman. She said she's bi but I hope she's not all talk and no action. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trouote=Guest post_id=3798043 time=1631934940]
The troll is really having a break down today, and over what? Nothing has even happened <_<
[/quote]

The trolls are feeling upset and bold after that tweet. All the negativity and toxicity comes from these stans. Aka #1 Bili Beinhart Stan aka lilispeach aka peachspeaks and others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whew those tags :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just found a post made by that same Lili fan saying they deactivated their account due to extreme difficulties in their personal/family life related to covid-19. If that's true, then I'm very sorry. I hope things are better you and your loved ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 03:58
I just found a post made by that same Lili fan saying they deactivated their account due to extreme difficulties in their personal/family life related to covid-19. If that's true, then I'm very sorry. I hope things are better you and your loved ones.
*I mean I think it's by the same fan. I'm not positive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know where she posted her insta story from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 02:58
Did she delete the story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 03:01
Guest wrote:
Did she delete the story?
I’m only seeing one story she posted hours ago. Did she post another story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Vancouver

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lilis mum birthday today. No pics with Lili, mum and sisters. Looks like they spent time together this weekend. Lili must be busy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow her mum's birthday same day as her alleged gf's? Inch resting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 13:13
Lilis mum birthday today. No pics with Lili, mum and sisters. Looks like they spent time together this weekend. Lili must be busy
Did you mean to say new pictures? I’m a bit confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 14:29
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 13:13
Did you mean to say new pictures? I’m a bit confused.
Lili sister and parents spent time together this weekend for Lili mum birthday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lili is so busy working. I read she is shy in real life. Anyone been following her for years and can confirm this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 20:40
Lili is so busy working. I read she is shy in real life. Anyone been following her for years and can confirm this?
Shy? Where did u read that? I’ve been a fan for years and she’s not shy nor claims to be. Maybe you mean reserved? She has grown more private with what she shares of her life publicly as she has become more famous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:44
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 20:40
Shy? Where did u read that? I’ve been a fan for years and she’s not shy nor claims to be. Maybe you mean reserved? She has grown more private with what she shares of her life publicly as she has become more famous.
It was an interview with one of the cast. They said she was shy and reserved and it took time to get to know the real Lili

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to change the title? This fault irritates me :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 09:43
Maybe let it stay this way, less ppl will find this place. We have enough crazies crashing this and Wallis threads lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 10:47
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 09:43
Maybe let it stay this way, less ppl will find this place. We have enough crazies crashing this and Wallis threads lol
you are not wrong :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lili better run 😬 she can do way better anyways. She doesn't need wallis if anything wallis needs her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why lili always gotta pick the bad ones 😔 they really dragging wallis bad on twitter right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:06
Why lili always gotta pick the bad ones 😔 they really dragging wallis bad on twitter right now.
They'll get over it in a few days and find someone else to pathetically cancel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Praise indeed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It sucks Lili is being associated with this mess because people think they are dating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope lili doesn't post anymore pics with that girl. Not when she's laughing at someone getting racist comments by her own fans. Lili doesn't need to be accociated with stuff like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis was laughing at the accusations of the people trying to accuse her of being some hateful racist that she isn't. She can get defensive, especially as of late with all the hate from Lili's Sprousehart fans in her comments that we've seen numerous times. She's not handling the situation well or wisely but she's not some hate fueling racist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:36
Wallis was laughing at the accusations of the people trying to accuse her of being some hateful racist that she isn't. She can get defensive, especially as of late with all the hate from Lili's Sprousehart fans in her comments that we've seen numerous times. She's not handling the situation well or wisely but she's not some hate fueling racist.
If some is really accusing you of being racist you go handle it the mature way laughing at the situation makes things worse I wouldn't even be that dumb to laugh at something like that especially knowing people will eventually see it. Like some of her fans are saying on her thread I think she really needs a pr team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:36
If some is really accusing you of being racist you go handle it the mature way laughing at the situation makes things worse I wouldn't even be that dumb to laugh at something like that especially knowing people will eventually see it. Like some of her fans are saying on her thread I think she really needs a pr team.
SA. She needs to handle it more maturely, I agree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:28
I hope lili doesn't post anymore pics with that girl. Not when she's laughing at someone getting racist comments by her own fans. Lili doesn't need to be accociated with stuff like that.
Do fuck off you troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:23
Guest wrote:
It sucks Lili is being associated with this mess because people think they are dating
No one is associating her with this mess. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah they are. In the quote retweets on a tweet about Wallis, I saw some people say stuff like “why does Lili date problematic people” and “Lili needs to come get her girlfriend”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Lili still filming Riverdale?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:54
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah they are. In the quote retweets on a tweet about Wallis, I saw some people say stuff like “why does Lili date problematic people” and “Lili needs to come get her girlfriend”
A couple of delusional shippers don't make a difference. This will have no effect on Lili's life or career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One or two RD cast are in way to Cali. Maybe Lili is heading home too.