TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest »

Ava is out of the picture for almost 2 weeks but some people still brought her name to justify liv behaviour. LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TheRealest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 13:51
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 13:37
TheRealest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 13:35
Nah, the music industry is very chill with the bi/lesbian/gay artists. It's all about talent and connections. The bigger problem is with the movie industry. But if there's something that will stop her, that's her weak character. She's still young, it's understandable she's got a lot to learn still. But she must grow some balls and move on because the thing with Ava will only push her backward if she wants to make IT in the music business.
false hoe. everyone knows a toxic relationship creates the best music.
Yes, now she can write some dope songs about her past trauma and mental abuse, but her PR image must be great, and with Ava that can't happen. She's an emotionally unstable and manipulative person, that's blowing up all the time and creating drama. When you are in Hollywood you aim to have a perfect image. You kids have a lot to learn still.

But Liv's mom is obviously a smart woman, that's why she got her a lawyer to protect and advise her.
DA. So is Liv. Educate yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol Ava's groupies have entered the chat. I wonder will you keep the same attitude if your gf/bf lied to you and was playing you and another girl at the same time, and God knows what else she was doing. Just stop. For Liv and Katie to switch up on her like that, Ava's not innocent. So just keep silent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl people can think both Ava and Liv are toxic. It doesn’t have to be one or the another.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:12
Girl people can think both Ava and Liv are toxic. It doesn’t have to be one or the another.
Da Yeah they both might have been toxic but AS played with OB first not once but multiple times (july, august, etc), gaslighthed and probably emtional abused her as well. Then played with her and KB. You may say OB did the same with OP, oh no is not even half of what AS did to OB. OB didn't string OP all along for 9 months, played mental games with her while doing tts with her sidechick bestie to inflict even more pain. Wrote tweets and subtweets where both girls thought where for them, created playlists for both of them and insulted OB publicly. (And many more things we don't know bts)

I'm here for OP only but groupies are trying to put OB and AS in the same level of wrongdoings, I wanted to point how it's not the same. (OB did stupid things and hurted OP badly yes, that's why I don't want them together). The good part is AS possibly getting help though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:48
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:12
Da Yeah they both might have been toxic but AS played with OB first not once but multiple times (july, august, etc), gaslighthed and probably emtional abused her as well. Then played with her and KB. You may say OB did the same with OP, oh no is not even half of what AS did to OB. OB didn't string OP all along for 9 months, played mental games with her while doing tts with her sidechick bestie to inflict even more pain. Wrote tweets and subtweets where both girls thought where for them, created playlists for both of them and insulted OB publicly. (And many more things we don't know bts)

I'm here for OP only but groupies are trying to put OB and AS in the same level of wrongdoings, I wanted to point how it's not the same. (OB did stupid things and hurted OP badly yes, that's why I don't want them together). The good part is AS possibly getting help though.
It's sad how divided things have become now. I truly hope for Liv's sake that she focuses on herself, her work, and gets her own help because if she keeps on holding onto Ava, she will never be ok. She has terrible anxiety and can't be alone, she needs to address that straight up. OP is holding onto Liv, Liv is holding onto Ava.. it's all a mess. Maybe Ava getting treatment will make a long-term impact but if she goes right back to drinking and partying and fucking around, that will land her right back to where she started.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia and Grace are cute in their last ig stories and they do have chemistry. Will it develop into more than friendship who knows, in this story, got to expect the unexpected. What would be even more unexpected is if Olivia is having something with the producer guy.

I don't see Olivia and Ava communicating rn nor getting back together soon or ever. How some people said, the last breakup and drama was too recent so she is passing through her rs mourning (which is even harder considering it was public and it ended badly for them all affecting their mental health)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:22
Olivia and Grace are cute in their last ig stories and they do have chemistry. Will it develop into more than friendship who knows, in this story, got to expect the unexpected. What would be even more unexpected is if Olivia is having something with the producer guy.

I don't see Olivia and Ava communicating rn nor getting back together soon or ever. How some people said, the last breakup and drama was too recent so she is passing through her rs mourning (which is even harder considering it was public and it ended badly for them all affecting their mental health)
I really like Grace, the more I learn about her the more I like her. Liv seems to like her and find her attractive so who knows but DEFINITELY not now..Liv's rs turmoil is way too fresh and she cannot rush into anything because that would fuck up the next victim. What's funny that I just caught, towards the end of OP/Liv's last cranky live after Liv was trying to show OP TikToks (it's around 16:30 on the live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4tL9jVz-M), Liv said oh my god and showed OP and OP said "she looks really hot" and Liv played it like 4 more times lol, that was 100% Grace's TikTok (this one https://www.tiktok.com/@gracegaustad/vi ... _webapp=v1) and that's the one that Liv commented "hottest vid I've ever seen". Not saying it means anything obviously but I think Liv finds her attractive at the very least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These two are not going private at all, everyday they post more and more about each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OP is with Angelle again :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User100013
Reactions:

Post by User100013 »

I think grace already has a gf, she’s the girl who ob just followed on tiktok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ What’s the @?

Interesting that op and Angelle are spending so much time together

User100013
Reactions:

Post by User100013 »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:27
^ What’s the @?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
^ What’s the @?

Not really they've been friends and what the fuck else is OP going to do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
^ What’s the @?

Yeah she’s literally the only other person that op even knows in LA, don’t think she’ll be meeting up with Katie cause she’s sick and I still think something has gone on there and skyler and Matt will be spending time together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^ What’s the @?

Exactly, she's been alone the entire time, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to third wheel Skyler and her boyfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^ What’s the @?

Go back to AZ? OB is busy, idk why she’s still staying there until OB is leaving too tbh.

I think I found her. Rubsterzzz right? She’s pretty but they’re in ldr? because it seems she lives in nyc.
And she follows KB but not OB yet lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:13
These two are not going private at all, everyday they post more and more about each other

omg a cute healthy gay relationship. No wonder it doesnt get talked about on social media lol. Not her being named Olivia too though :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User100013 wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:24
Well if she is her gf, that girl has some serioussss straight girl nails lol also I wonder how cool she is about Grace and Liv being as flirty as they are but who knows, we don't know much about Grace.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:40
User100013 wrote:
Well if she is her gf, that girl has some serioussss straight girl nails lol also I wonder how cool she is about Grace and Liv being as flirty as they are but who knows, we don't know much about Grace.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe9DdT2d/0

Yeah I don't think she is her gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:11
Sometimes some fans like them are annoying (there are in every fandom here and in general). First they think OB is dating everyone, get mad at OB and OP possibly dating or having something again, and then get mad at her for not "dating" OP. I'm here only for OP but damn they do be annoying sometimes. I get they aren't OB's fans (anymore/once were) but are only for OP now and think that OB is playing OP again bla bla. Following that tw post the other comments are the same, mocking the healing process, etc. Now OB has lavatards/avatards attacking her and now OP fans too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
User100013 wrote:

What's this tt supposed to be?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:11
Guest wrote:
Sometimes some fans like them are annoying (there are in every fandom here and in general). First they think OB is dating everyone, get mad at OB and OP possibly dating or having something again, and then get mad at her for not "dating" OP. I'm here only for OP but damn they do be annoying sometimes. I get they aren't OB's fans (anymore/once were) but are only for OP now and think that OB is playing OP again bla bla. Following that tw post the other comments are the same, mocking the healing process, etc. Now OB has lavatards/avatards attacking her and now OP fans too.
Yeah and every tweet op makes they tell her to run away from liv and she deserves better. Op knows exactly what she’s getting herself into by being around liv and I feel like u can’t put liv to blame this time around if op gets hurt, we haven’t even seen liv be too full on with op if something is going on. They are also pushing for op to be with angelle now when op herself has said that she needs to stay single, also she is definitely not over liv. Her and angelle have been friends for awhile and this is their first time meeting so I’m not surprised they are spending time together while liv is working, if liv wasn’t working I’m sure she’d be with them as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:21
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:11
Guest wrote:
Yeah and every tweet op makes they tell her to run away from liv and she deserves better. Op knows exactly what she’s getting herself into by being around liv and I feel like u can’t put liv to blame this time around if op gets hurt, we haven’t even seen liv be too full on with op if something is going on. They are also pushing for op to be with angelle now when op herself has said that she needs to stay single, also she is definitely not over liv. Her and angelle have been friends for awhile and this is their first time meeting so I’m not surprised they are spending time together while liv is working, if liv wasn’t working I’m sure she’d be with them as well.
Yup this. Angelle even replied to a few comments saying they were friends like...I get they’re big fans of OP but now they’re just using anything Liv does against her. I get being pissed for what she did but we don’t know the behind the scenes and they’re using OP’s depressing tweets as further ammunition. All 3 haven’t posted anything together in a while so there’s nothing to go off of. It looks like Katie is feeling better though (according to her latest tt comments) so maybe they’ll meet up now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
User100013 wrote:

I think this is the girl the other anon commented about that could be Grace's gf. This is her last tt with Grace making a fun video. If they are dating, I don't think she wouldn't be a bit jealous of how Grace and OB's interaction knowing OB is into girls, hot and single, but wk.

User 100013
Reactions:

Post by User 100013 »

Did anyone see sams last tiktok, because the hypocrisy is just insane

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User 100013 wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:46
Oh lord is it her feeling guilty again or some shit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
User100013 wrote:

I think this is the girl the other anon commented about that could be Grace's gf. This is her last tt with Grace making a fun video. If they are dating, I don't think she wouldn't be a bit jealous of how Grace and OB's interaction knowing OB is into girls, hot and single, but wk.
She’s met liv and there’s a few photos of them together, she’s been on set with them. So if they are together maybe she get that liv is just friends with grace. I get what a few of u say by liv being flirty with grace but she comments the same kinds of things on all her friends accounts, even op comments similar things on graces stuff it’s just that grace and liv have spent more time together. The only way I can see grace being livs type is that she’s blonde, her personality doesn’t seem what livs attracted to she seems too shy and reserved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:48
User 100013 wrote:
Nope, hypocrisy cause she was similar to Ava. It says how she went to a party 3 girls she was speaking to at the same time were at and they all bonded over their hatred for her

User 10013
Reactions:

Post by User 10013 »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:48
User 100013 wrote:
No, it’s literally her talking about how she was talking to a bunch of girls at the same time and the girls bonded over their hatred for her,
It’s a bit hypocritical considering all that’s happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:49
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s met liv and there’s a few photos of them together, she’s been on set with them. So if they are together maybe she get that liv is just friends with grace. I get what a few of u say by liv being flirty with grace but she comments the same kinds of things on all her friends accounts, even op comments similar things on graces stuff it’s just that grace and liv have spent more time together. The only way I can see grace being livs type is that she’s blonde, her personality doesn’t seem what livs attracted to she seems too shy and reserved
Da
Where can we find these photos? On ig? Because I’m still unsure if she’s dating grace or just friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Go on this girls tagged photos, she’s been with liv,grace and graces friend Katie on set

https://instagram.com/rubyulla?igshid=ph67msxadp8o

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:07
Go on this girls tagged photos, she’s been with liv,grace and graces friend Katie on set

Also graces comments on her photos, but they easily could be friends cause, like liv, grace comments stuff like that on a lot of people’s posts. I do remember seeing on graces story the other day that ruby was round and they were by the pool, I think it was just them two there so maybe if she does live in NY she’s staying with grace while she’s here. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was with grace and liv last night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:

Also graces comments on her photos, but they easily could be friends cause, like liv, grace comments stuff like that on a lot of people’s posts. I do remember seeing on graces story the other day that ruby was round and they were by the pool, I think it was just them two there so maybe if she does live in NY she’s staying with grace while she’s here. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was with grace and liv last night
I literally didn’t even recognize that was the same girl from set with Liv. Yea idk doesn’t look too out of the ordinary but if they are together, kudos to her for not being jealous of Liv’s flirting lol. I still don’t think Liv would be jumping to Grace anyway, not after everything going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I literally didn’t even recognize that was the same girl from set with Liv. Yea idk doesn’t look too out of the ordinary but if they are together, kudos to her for not being jealous of Liv’s flirting lol. I still don’t think Liv would be jumping to Grace anyway, not after everything going on.
Yeah I can’t see her having anything going on with grace. Everyone just jumps to conclusions when they see liv multiple times and commenting on a girl who is also gays posts, which then is used to make her look bad if anything and like she’s been using and hurting op again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cuz if she did, she need mental hospital more than As.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just looked at her ig. She’s an actress and is working on whatever Grace, Liv and KatieGKelly are doing. I think they’re all just friends and was just joking around with Grace on that tt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cuz if she did, she need mental hospital more than As.
Well true. So the question remains, is Liv still in a maybe situation with OP? Or is she truly single rn? Idk anymore and it’s hard to tell since they’ve all be quiet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User 100013 wrote:
No shit, she's a hypocrite. She only exposed Ava because they had a falling out. She knew and did not give a shit. She just wanted to hurt Ava and mission accomplished.

User10013
Reactions:

Post by User10013 »

I honestly think liv is single, and probably friendzoned op, even though I don’t think she’s getting back with Ava, I think she’s still focused on that especially cos they would have been a year on Friday, ( which explains why she’s been in avas clothes and listening to the playlist).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:30
I just looked at her ig. She’s an actress and is working on whatever Grace, Liv and KatieGKelly are doing. I think they’re all just friends and was just joking around with Grace on that tt.
I wonder what it actually is that they are working on cause liv replied to that comment a few days ago about how they were working a new song and she said how they aren’t but will soon and this is more in depth. I’m guessing the music project is still may like grace originally said. Liv will probably be spending a lot more time in LA over the summer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User10013 wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:50
I honestly think liv is single, and probably friendzoned op, even though I don’t think she’s getting back with Ava, I think she’s still focused on that especially cos they would have been a year on Friday, ( which explains why she’s been in avas clothes and listening to the playlist).
Yeah, maybe that’s where op’s gut instinct comment came from because she might of hoped maybe liv would want something again but liv said they need to stay friends. But that doesn’t make sense still because even op said it would be stupid of them to date right now. I still there’s been something between them on this trip, lauries photos were candid for them and they looked very comfortable and close with each other.

Reactions:

Post by 100013 »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:57
User10013 wrote:
Yeah, maybe that’s where op’s gut instinct comment came from because she might of hoped maybe liv would want something again but liv said they need to stay friends. But that doesn’t make sense still because even op said it would be stupid of them to date right now. I still there’s been something between them on this trip, lauries photos were candid for them and they looked very comfortable and close with each other.
I honestly think Laurie thinks of op like a daughter and skyler thinks of her like a sister, they always loved OP so I think regardless of what happens between liv and OP, livs family will always love OP, there is obviously some chemistry between liv and OP, but I think liv realized that a relationship with OP won’t ever work because OP can’t make her happy that way, also I hope OP finally realizes that liv won’t ever love her in the way she needs, because OP is just clowning if she still goes after liv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
User10013 wrote:
Da Yeah somethings don't make sense like OP's tweets an rts of "what is hers will come back, been observant of sitatuations, once in a lifetime and no changed behavior so stop caring" and more. It could be about anything and anyone but it's most probably about OB, not sure about what. Is not necessarily that OB is seeing someone else though, but leaving her in the friendzone and after what they said, she shouldn't be upset about it if it's just that. Ig we will see what could happen between OB and Grace until their project ends, or if OB will see someone else. Also OP and Angelle, but OP practically just met her in person and may want to hang out with her given all her free time in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 23:02
Guest wrote:
User10013 wrote:
Da Yeah somethings don't make sense like OP's tweets an rts of "what is hers will come back, been observant of sitatuations, once in a lifetime and no changed behavior so stop caring" and more. It could be about anything and anyone but it's most probably about OB, not sure about what. Is not necessarily that OB is seeing someone else though, but leaving her in the friendzone and after what they said, she shouldn't be upset about it if it's just that. Ig we will see what could happen between OB and Grace until their project ends, or if OB will see someone else. Also OP and Angelle, but OP practically just met her in person and may want to hang out with her given all her free time in LA.
OP's tweets are beyond confusing and I've stopped trying to make sense of them since her little meltdown last week. I think we'll know more by next month when Liv comes back, unless something happens with Ava between now and then. Like other anons said, I doubt that Lava will get back together again but we've also said that before and look what happened. Liv's been spending a lot of time on set so I wonder when she'll have a day off to chill out, I'm sure the 3 of them will get together then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if op will end up coming back in may like she plans cause she will only have like a month to earn money for the next trip and with no job that will be hard, also if she gets a new job and wants time off instantly I doubt that will look good to the new employer. La is expensive like she’s said and she probably doesn’t have much savings left now so it’s probably not smart. But yeah if she comes back again when liv is in LA I will find it hard to believe she’s there just for someone who has completely friendzoned her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So once this here's been very quiet and all, have y'all seen that tea between ppcoca!ne and that ocean (yeah that's her actual name) girl on tiktok? I am LMAO with that sh!t. If y'all need a good laugh or are bored, go check that out 😂
I found out it throught that lesbiantiktokroom ig

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OB and Katie live on Katie’s TikTok