TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest »

I still can't believe that some people here make Katie like the most pure, most innocent, and most mature. All of them are problematic, i really like OP and support her, but i also think she is too weak and over the top with her antics

But why suddenly people like KB? i believe after she go to college she will leave this drama behind and create a new "persona", i'm deeply sorry i don't trust KB that much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:09
I still can't believe that some people here make Katie like the most pure, most innocent, and most mature. All of them are problematic, i really like OP and support her, but i also think she is too weak and over the top with her antics

But why suddenly people like KB? i believe after she go to college she will leave this drama behind and create a new "persona", i'm deeply sorry i don't trust KB that much.
She's not innocent, at all. Persuaded Ava while she was with Liv and when she had her own girlfriend. Katie is way more intelligent than every other person involved, wouldn't take a lot to manipulate every single one of them. OB and OP are borderline braindead along with Ava.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t like Katie either. But I can’t be the only one who wishes that liv never reached out to Ava, because Ava was genuinely getting over her and falling in love with kB, liv saw this and realised she didn’t want Ava happy unless it was with her, this whole situation would have been so much nicer if liv never reached out.
Also I think people are so obsesssed with this is because it was all winding down and fans of kava were happy, op had her own fans and Ob had hers, but then lava came back and there stans got a feeling of relief that, even after everything they made it back together, obviously everything went to shit and lava fans were left with false hope so that’s why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No one here actually knows KB and we see that all of the other 3 love her and think she's a great person. I get it that Lava fans think she's behind their breakup, but I think that's all on Ava and prob Liv too. I don't think Liv and her whole family will like Katie if she's this bad person that hurt her so much. We must understand that there are things we don't know and we never will, we can't judge any side fully. Let's just support all girls and hope they all find their happiness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Katie is extremely smart and knows exactly how to paint herself on sm. She comes off as this nice, sweet, sincere girl who wants everyone to be happy and that makes people forget that she literally went after Ava in the middle of her rs and played mind games for over 2 months. I mean kudos to her because like anons said, she got Ava who couldn’t seem to let her go and now she has her idol. I feel like people also forgot how obsessed Katie was with Liv in the first place...she literally made a tt freaking out when Liv followed her, she made that “Ava to my Liv” nonsense, she DRESSED up like Liv and tagged her like....girl was and still is obsessed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:17
Guest wrote:

No one here actually knows KB and we see that all of the other 3 love her and think she's a great person. I get it that Lava fans think she's behind their breakup, but I think that's all on Ava and prob Liv too. I don't think Liv and her whole family will like Katie if she's this bad person that hurt her so much. We must understand that there are things we don't know and we never will, we can't judge any side fully. Let's just support all girls and hope they all find their happiness.
[/quote

Hi sherb :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:17
I don’t like Katie either. But I can’t be the only one who wishes that liv never reached out to Ava, because Ava was genuinely getting over her and falling in love with kB, liv saw this and realised she didn’t want Ava happy unless it was with her, this whole situation would have been so much nicer if liv never reached out.
Also I think people are so obsesssed with this is because it was all winding down and fans of kava were happy, op had her own fans and Ob had hers, but then lava came back and there stans got a feeling of relief that, even after everything they made it back together, obviously everything went to shit and lava fans were left with false hope so that’s why
I do think Ava genuinely ended up liking Katie but u can’t forget that Ava only made it official with Katie and starting posting videos of them kissing in response to how liv making it official with op and them posting tt together. Kb was used by Ava as well to make liv jealous and maybe Ava ended up catching feelings in the process. Ava even said that she loves Katie as a friend but isn’t ready for a relationship. Both Ava and liv don’t have feelings for anyone how they did for each other and till they both get over each other they shouldn’t be with anyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:19
Guest wrote:

Katie is extremely smart and knows exactly how to paint herself on sm. She comes off as this nice, sweet, sincere girl who wants everyone to be happy and that makes people forget that she literally went after Ava in the middle of her rs and played mind games for over 2 months. I mean kudos to her because like anons said, she got Ava who couldn’t seem to let her go and now she has her idol. I feel like people also forgot how obsessed Katie was with Liv in the first place...she literally made a tt freaking out when Liv followed her, she made that “Ava to my Liv” nonsense, she DRESSED up like Liv and tagged her like....girl was and still is obsessed.

GIrl, chill. How do u know Katie went after Ava when she was in a relationship. I don't think Liv is that stupid if that was the case to be so close with Katie now. Just admit she Ava was lying and playing both girls. Prob told Katie she and Liv were done, and later lied to Liv and told her Katie meant nothing to her. It's very obvious she was playing a game and it backfired on her in the end.

All of them need to move on from this mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:blinkwide: Yikes. Liv you better run girl.
I’m kinda getting behind the theory she wants Liv or her life or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

GIrl, chill. How do u know Katie went after Ava when she was in a relationship. I don't think Liv is that stupid if that was the case to be so close with Katie now. Just admit she Ava was lying and playing both girls. Prob told Katie she and Liv were done, and later lied to Liv and told her Katie meant nothing to her. It's very obvious she was playing a game and it backfired on her in the end.

Except Katie followed Liv and Ava on sm and knew they definitely were not done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dressing up as her and posting videos about her & ava?? dude that's fucked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Uhh who was in a relationship? Bc I’m pretty sure KB’s gf at the time said that KB dumped her for Ava. KB herself was in a relationship when she set her sights on Ava.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She sided with Ava to mock Liv and OP, and now she is with OP and Liv to "break" Ava, that's hell of a role to played with tbh. Maybe i'm wrong, there are many things that i don't know about them, especially Katie. Just wondering why after all of this people painted Katie as the most pure and mature

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dressing up as her and posting videos about her & ava?? dude that's fucked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This shit really is stranger than fiction. Sickening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all are crazy here. Facts are facts, everyone cut off Ava and all of them are vibing together. Don't try to act like you know what happened, you probably never will. Some people here are so delusional to think Ava is the victim and OB or KB are these big masterminds.

All of you are mad your ships have crashed. Those girls don't live for your satisfaction, you need to realize that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone notice how OP posted a song called “bad decisions” on her story last night, usually I’d say it’s just a song, but op likes to be cryptic

Guest 10
Reactions:

Post by Guest 10 »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:31
Y'all are crazy here. Facts are facts, everyone cut off Ava and all of them are vibing together. Don't try to act like you know what happened, you probably never will. Some people here are so delusional to think Ava is the victim and OB or KB are these big masterminds.

All of you are mad your ships have crashed. Those girls don't live for your satisfaction, you need to realize that.

Hi Steve :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't forget KB acting like she's saint that never like anything shady on social media, never hateful towards anyone when everyone still remember how she cheered for Ava when Ava vs Op twitter fight happened. Also when Lava facetime happened she acting like angel with big heart but secretly meeting up with Op & Sam only started acting hurt when Ava exposed. Kb is snake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Uhh who was in a relationship? Bc I’m pretty sure KB’s gf at the time said that KB dumped her for Ava. KB herself was in a relationship when she set her sights on Ava.
This, this drama feel incomplete because KB's ex decide to stay silent, i believe she has her own version about Ava and Katie and i'm sure that will change our perception about KB

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lava fans have joined the chat. Hey girls and the creepy Luke guy with the Lava tattoo. :dance2:

Don't blame anyone but your idols for the crash and burn of the greatest love story ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't forget KB acting like she's saint that never like anything shady on social media, never hateful towards anyone when everyone still remember how she cheered for Ava when Ava vs Op twitter fight happened. Also when Lava facetime happened she acting like angel with big heart but secretly meeting up with Op & Sam only started acting hurt when Ava exposed. Kb is snake.
Wasn't she also with Ava secretly on the same day, too? And remember those weird Saturn tweets that her and Ava tweeted a few minutes apart? was one weird day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wasn't she also with Ava secretly on the same day, too? And remember those weird Saturn tweets that her and Ava tweeted a few minutes apart? was one weird day
This is what makes no sense, like Kb is not innocent but for some reason liv is just ok with it all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is what makes no sense, like Kb is not innocent but for some reason liv is just ok with it all
OB is brain dead literally make no sense for her to be friend with KB.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Literally. Like sorry even if Ava told her they weren’t together, it was obvious from sm that they were. Remember on that weird tt Ava made about why aren’t we dating, Katie was in it and she had to delete her original flirty comment because of how much hate she was getting? The fact that people think she was innocent are hilarious but clearly her and Liv connected and Laurie likes her now so idk. I’m watching the live back right now and damn if Liv wasn’t all up on her like girl...kinda seems likes she genuinely wants her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but u'all are lame AF. You don't think they've talked about everything and Liv doesn't know about the Saturn tweets and all that BS? People were commenting on her tiktok about that mess before she left for LA. You don't know these girls, stop hating. If they're hanging out together they obviously have communicated about everything. U can't judge because u only see 40 seconds of what they show u on tiktok. I get it that Ava's fans are butthurt but Liv, Olivia, and Katie now are friends and you'll just have to get over it. Ava is a rich girl, she'll find another lover soon, and let's hope she heals from whatever problems she's got.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I genuinely believe kb want to be ob...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but u'all are lame AF. You don't think they've talked about everything and Liv doesn't know about the Saturn tweets and all that BS? People were commenting on her tiktok about that mess before she left for LA. You don't know these girls, stop hating. If they're hanging out together they obviously have communicated about everything. U can't judge because u only see 40 seconds of what they show u on tiktok. I get it that Ava's fans are butthurt but Liv, Olivia, and Katie now are friends and you'll just have to get over it. Ava is a rich girl, she'll find another lover soon, and let's hope she heals from whatever problems she's got.
Alexa play hey Stephen by Taylor swift :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I genuinely believe kb wants to be UNDER ob. And Ob feels the same from what I've seen on their live last night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok liv's lawyer.

Guest 10
Reactions:

Post by Guest 10 »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
I genuinely believe kb wants to be UNDER ob. And Ob feels the same from what I've seen on their live last night
Twincest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wasn't the point, if AS wasn't caught out for fucking over OB & KB then AS & KB would've been back on their shady shit again lmao. Just saying, she's no innocent. Not an Ava fan btw, only one of them I can stand is OP lol and barely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 14:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This shit really is stranger than fiction. Sickening
Yeah, this stuff is like the twilight zone, but then squared. I thought I pretty much had things figured out (OP & Ob actually somewhat together en deciding keep it as private as possible because of all the crap they've been getting and therefore not posting stuff anymore), but now I'm at a loss. So many things not adding up anymore, especially OP still being in LA for god knows why...It's like OB lost all interest in her so why doesn't she cut her losses, pack and just go home...I know, love can turn someone into a fool, but this is ridiculous (and verry disturbing in general).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is angelle not doing live anymore now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh definitely. Liv wants her too after seeing her all over Katie yesterday...also her latest tt was her literally simping over Katie. Talk about plot twist. I still find it weird that they didn’t post anything with OP (and vice versa) even though she was heading over there last night...the only thing we saw was Katie’s comments on her tt but other than that nothing...imagine we were right about their blowup being about Liv/KB wanting each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol it does seem like OB has lost all interest in OP. Like what’s OPs relevance in all of this now? She’s just going to sit on the sidelines while OB and KB are all over each other?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh definitely. Liv wants her too after seeing her all over Katie yesterday...also her latest tt was her literally simping over Katie. Talk about plot twist. I still find it weird that they didn’t post anything with OP (and vice versa) even though she was heading over there last night...the only thing we saw was Katie’s comments on her tt but other than that nothing...imagine we were right about their blowup being about Liv/KB wanting each other.
You don't give up do you? Katie and Op is fine with each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol where did I say there was something wrong with Katie and OP..I said it was weird that they all haven’t posted together after Liv and Katie made like 3 tts with each other. Liv and OP have barely interacted other than minimal comments so just pointing out that something seems off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:09
Lol it does seem like OB has lost all interest in OP. Like what’s OPs relevance in all of this now? She’s just going to sit on the sidelines while OB and KB are all over each other?
OB never have any interest in OP in the first place she only use OP to make flirty tts for jealousy purpose i think it's OP who lost interest in OB mind you that doesn't mean she don't love her anymore, i said this based on OP sm interaction with OB and how OP answered questions about them dating again. OP still love OB dearly but also don't trust OB like before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol where did I say there was something wrong with Katie and OP..I said it was weird that they all haven’t posted together after Liv and Katie made like 3 tts with each other. Liv and OP have barely interacted other than minimal comments so just pointing out that something seems off.
Da
yup, even OP stans on Twitter have noticed their lack of interaction. I think they toned it down because they were tired of shipping comments and ppl expecting them to get back together.
OB and KB seem to find it more fun and new to be flirting with each other and maybe genuinely like each other like that, so now we’ll see more content from just them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't trust ob to not stab kb in the back if opportunity presents itself(as want ob back) :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:39
I don't trust ob to not stab kb in the back if opportunity presents itself(as want ob back) :nails:
I still don’t trust their relationship either. Even if neither wants Ava back, like is their friendship genuine or are they just playing it up to get ppl talking and/or potentially make Ava jealous when she’s back on sm?
But then the whole KB idolizing OB thing is brought up, maybe they’ll actually try a relationship? Both are crazy enough to go there instead of trying to work on themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think OB is just desperately trying everything to hit 1 million and might be tryna push the whole twins thing to get there, she’s so shadowbanned that she’s promising the fans they’ll kiss at a million

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
I still don’t trust their relationship either. Even if neither wants Ava back, like is their friendship genuine or are they just playing it up to get ppl talking and/or potentially make Ava jealous when she’s back on sm?
But then the whole KB idolizing OB thing is brought up, maybe they’ll actually try a relationship? Both are crazy enough to go there instead of trying to work on themselves.
da
i think kb is smart enough to not go there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well when Ava comes back, who knows what will end up happening. For now, Liv has a nice distraction since she can never focus on her actual problems..she’ll increase the flirting level I’m sure and Katie gets all this attention from her idol, who she definitely has a crush on. Liv just finished filming last night and I think she’s LA until the end of the week so I’m assuming she’ll be spending a lot of time with Katie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:53
I think OB is just desperately trying everything to hit 1 million and might be tryna push the whole twins thing to get there, she’s so shadowbanned that she’s promising the fans they’ll kiss at a million
Yeah she’s so badly shadowbanned, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone get shadowbanned as much as her it’s every week at this point only a few days where she isn’t. She hasn’t gained many followers at all in the last couple days I thought she would of hit 1million last week. I think she’s doing what she can, but I’m surprised she hasn’t posted with op for the views cause they usually get a lot of likes as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well when Ava comes back, who knows what will end up happening. For now, Liv has a nice distraction since she can never focus on her actual problems..she’ll increase the flirting level I’m sure and Katie gets all this attention from her idol, who she definitely has a crush on. Liv just finished filming last night and I think she’s LA until the end of the week so I’m assuming she’ll be spending a lot of time with Katie.
I’m pretty sure on Ashley’s live it was said Ava would be gone for around 2 months so she’ll be back like end of may/June. She’s also meant to be moving into that content house, but she might come back and think that’s not the best move for her. I think it will be interesting to see as well if op stays for livs whole trip cause she said last Tuesday she was staying for like another week (which would be till today) and if she does come back in may when liv is here again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Yeah she’s so badly shadowbanned, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone get shadowbanned as much as her it’s every week at this point only a few days where she isn’t. She hasn’t gained many followers at all in the last couple days I thought she would of hit 1million last week. I think she’s doing what she can, but I’m surprised she hasn’t posted with op for the views cause they usually get a lot of likes as well
Her problem is she gets into 2 or 3 days of limited activity and that throws it off. She gets out of the shadowbans when she posts a flurry of tts and honestly, she might as well take advantage of being around Katie and OP to get more views/followers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I really hope this hiatus make ava change at least how she handle social media but i really doubt that will happen with avatards still at her back because avatards support ava's crazy behavior never held her accountable for anything and it's not good for ava mental health having that kind of people supporting her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:02
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Her problem is she gets into 2 or 3 days of limited activity and that throws it off. She gets out of the shadowbans when she posts a flurry of tts and honestly, she might as well take advantage of being around Katie and OP to get more views/followers.
Yeah that’s true. Her videos are getting decent amount of likes but that’s just from her followers, her views are really down and her videos definitely won’t be showing up on people’s fyp. I’m pretty sure she hasn’t even gained 100 followers in HOURS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I really hope this hiatus make ava change at least how she handle social media but i really doubt that will happen with avatards still at her back because avatards support ava's crazy behavior never held her accountable for anything and it's not good for ava mental health having that kind of people supporting her.
I really hope that Ava doesn’t come back thinking she’s changed and this new her can make her relationship work with liv. Or liv sees the change in Ava and she thinks this will lead into a healthy relationship together and she forgives her and wants to get back together. They shouldn’t be together and it will all turn toxic again in a matter of time.

I do think that liv won’t be able to get over what has happened and won’t take Ava back though. And I get people saying that she’s wearing avas clothes and listening to the playlist but of course she misses her but that doesn’t mean she wants to go back to that anymore, it’s still all very fresh for her. I think Ava is done with liv as well and if she would try and reconnect with anyone it would be kb, this could cause problems with liv and kb though. I doubt liv would stay friends with kb if kb became friends with Ava again or god forbid dates her again