TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

gh0st
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by gh0st »

I don't know if it was because they were on live and Ava is a bit awkward, but I noticed she gets very shy around Liv, especially with this wildness drunk Liv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest1427 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:09
Guest2146 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:42
Now that y'all are talking about KBOB there are some things that make zero sense to me. Like why Olivia would bother to show that much attention to KB? It surely wasn't needed to do that much if she wanted to piss of Ava. And she started this simping back in middle April, Ava came out of the MH a month later. I mean she basically got on all of KB lives acting like an obsessed gf telling her to end the live cause she missed talking to her and getting jealous when people were asking if KB's talking to Morgan... like, wtf. I'm sorry but I just can't believe she faked everything. Maybe she didn't have some deep feelings for her but c'mon she looked very happy and her energy on the live with KB the other day was just like the old Olivia from a year ago. And I don't think you can fake physical chemistry with someone. Not to mention how she was always touching her and looking at her all the time. I don't know what was going through her head obviously but based on the physical connection i don't think all was fake. Obviously, she loves Ava more than anything but I'm sure she felt something for KB too.

What are y'all thoughts on this?
Y'all really blindsided by chemistry so many red flags ignored just because y'all see a chemistry.
When OB was with OP, OB not even that bothered by Kava OB mostly ignored them but when she was with KB, OB can't keep Ava name out of her mouth. OB played OP was more shocking than OB played KB because of so many red flags when OB dated KB, but y'all ignored it y'all only want to see a chemistry.
That's funny because if she had feelings for someone it was definitely for KB not OP. The vibes with both were totally different, she never showed that much interest in OP.
Girl i know that and that not the point, the point is OB showed more red flags when she was with KB than when she was with OP and that have nothing to do with OB's feeling.

Ggggg
Reactions:

Post by Ggggg »

Op and Angelle are pr relationship :spy:

Reactions:

Post by 2103510 »

Panacci is rich too?

Moonshy
Veteran
Reactions: 19

Post by Moonshy »

Ggggg wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:28
How is it pr if they don't wanna even say that they are in a relationship🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

2103510 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:29
Panacci is rich too?
I'm pretty sure the lambo and the house are her manager's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:21
Guest1427 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:09
Guest2146 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:42
Now that y'all are talking about KBOB there are some things that make zero sense to me. Like why Olivia would bother to show that much attention to KB? It surely wasn't needed to do that much if she wanted to piss of Ava. And she started this simping back in middle April, Ava came out of the MH a month later. I mean she basically got on all of KB lives acting like an obsessed gf telling her to end the live cause she missed talking to her and getting jealous when people were asking if KB's talking to Morgan... like, wtf. I'm sorry but I just can't believe she faked everything. Maybe she didn't have some deep feelings for her but c'mon she looked very happy and her energy on the live with KB the other day was just like the old Olivia from a year ago. And I don't think you can fake physical chemistry with someone. Not to mention how she was always touching her and looking at her all the time. I don't know what was going through her head obviously but based on the physical connection i don't think all was fake. Obviously, she loves Ava more than anything but I'm sure she felt something for KB too.

What are y'all thoughts on this?
Y'all really blindsided by chemistry so many red flags ignored just because y'all see a chemistry.
When OB was with OP, OB not even that bothered by Kava OB mostly ignored them but when she was with KB, OB can't keep Ava name out of her mouth. OB played OP was more shocking than OB played KB because of so many red flags when OB dated KB, but y'all ignored it y'all only want to see a chemistry.
That's funny because if she had feelings for someone it was definitely for KB not OP. The vibes with both were totally different, she never showed that much interest in OP.
Girl i know that and that not the point, the point is OB showed more red flags when she was with KB than when she was with OP and that have nothing to do with OB's feeling.
da i don't know how come kb don't see this coming smh

Wattaguest
Reactions:

Post by Wattaguest »

Don't worry KB cooking something up she's not going down without a fight :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:32
2103510 wrote:
Panacci is rich too?
I'm pretty sure the lambo and the house are her manager's
It's a porsche btw and no it's not OP's house but the Panacci's aren't poor. They too have a pretty decent pool in their pretty decent backyard.

Guest1247
Reactions:

Post by Guest1247 »

Wattaguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:34
Don't worry KB cooking something up she's not going down without a fight :nails:
I doubt it tbh she seems so over it. I wish sometimes she would act like a bad bitch tho. If it was me I'd definitely do something messy, they deserve it.

Guest737
Reactions:

Post by Guest737 »

Moonshy wrote:
Ggggg wrote:
How is it pr if they don't wanna even say that they are in a relationship🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
OPs manager said she’s single and angelle claims to be asexual so…

guestoit
Reactions:

Post by guestoit »

gh0st wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:19
I don't know if it was because they were on live and Ava is a bit awkward, but I noticed she gets very shy around Liv, especially with this wildness drunk Liv.
she was really awkward,OB was all over her and she was somehow serious..maybe this time she wants to make it work

Guest4126
Reactions:

Post by Guest4126 »

Guest737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:41
Moonshy wrote:
Ggggg wrote:
The asexual part seems like a mocking to KB saying it. When know now she and OB were fucking each other's brains out and she was far from asexual :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wattaguest wrote:
Liv quaking in GA while Katie fucking Ava in Az i would like to see it. :blinkwide:

Gu3st123456
Reactions:

Post by Gu3st123456 »

Guest737 wrote:
Moonshy wrote:
Ggggg wrote:
Don't forget her platonic soulmate she likes to kiss. That wasn't too long ago :rofl:

Xcxc
Reactions:

Post by Xcxc »

Moonshy wrote:
Ggggg wrote:
Idk it's just my feeling, i hope we get something from them in the next couple of days :goldstar:

Guest292
Reactions:

Post by Guest292 »

Guest1247 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:40
Wattaguest wrote:
I doubt it tbh she seems so over it. I wish sometimes she would act like a bad bitch tho. If it was me I'd definitely do something messy, they deserve it.
I feel like if she started talking, OP and Ava would expose her ass, they have some dirt on her fr,
Also I call bs on everyone saying she’s over the drama, If kB was over the drama she wouldn’t have befriended jay who’s only motive is to piss off ava

Reactions:

Post by 15890 »

I feel like those 3 loonies (Ava, Olivia, and Katie) should just get together, have a threesome, and call it a day. All three are messy asf and have fucked each other already, so why not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

15890 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:47
I feel like those 3 loonies (Ava, Olivia, and Katie) should just get together, have a threesome, and call it a day. All three are messy asf and have fucked each other already, so why not?
Because Olivia is possessive psychopath bitch she want Ava all to herself.

Guest748
Reactions:

Post by Guest748 »

15890 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:47
Looking at their track record this ain't that impossible lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest737 wrote:
Moonshy wrote:
Ggggg wrote:
Yeah and Biden is a Republican.... and OP went to NOLA for cajun food, tts and smalltalk...Also in that truth or drink video Angelle admitted she had masturbated 2 days before and wouldn't tell who last person was who she slept with (and that would be OP). And their first kiss story, Angelle was nothing less than aggresive. Sounds verry asexual to me. They've got something going and just aren't telling, for good reasons.

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

Guest737 wrote:
Moonshy wrote:
Ggggg wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They way you took that literally😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest292 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:43
Guest1247 wrote:
Wattaguest wrote:
I feel like if she started talking, OP and Ava would expose her ass, they have some dirt on her fr,
Also I call bs on everyone saying she’s over the drama, If kB was over the drama she wouldn’t have befriended jay who’s only motive is to piss off ava
Da well given Ava's okayyyy comment on OP's tt, I wouldn't be surprised if she did legit exposing if she needed to. Jay started pissing her off enough yesterday that I almost thought she was going to slip into pre-mh Ava where she just tore a bitch down on Twitter. Just reiterating I'm not romanticizing or excusing Lava but idk Ava seems legit about them rn. Watching their live again, her little comments like "look that could be us" and "see you at the wedding" and "4lifers" that she kept quietly repeating, I was surprised by that. I know she was drinking but she was def not as drunk as Liv and it's clear now they aren't pretending like nothing happened. Am I saying they'll last or shit won't hit the fan again? Absolutely not, but this whole thing surprised me.

Guest1584
Reactions:

Post by Guest1584 »

Now I wonder if OB will delete her tts with KB. There's a lot of them from the last 2 months. I've noticed Ava still has hers with KB too.

Guest419294
Reactions:

Post by Guest419294 »

Guest1584 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:10
Now I wonder if OB will delete her tts with KB. There's a lot of them from the last 2 months. I've noticed Ava still has hers with KB too.
I've always wondered why they don't delete/make it private at least. It's super weird. KB's tts with both Liv and Ava are still up too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest1584 wrote:
y'all think OB might want to try to get on good terms with KB or does she not give a fuck anymore?

Gu3st123456
Reactions:

Post by Gu3st123456 »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:22
Guest1584 wrote:
y'all think OB might want to try to get on good terms with KB or does she not give a fuck anymore?
She dropped OP like it was nothing and she knew her for a longer period of time (granted not sure how close they were). It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't care about KB.

Reactions:

Post by 51250 »

Guest wrote:
Guest1584 wrote:
Yes, if Ava breaks her heart again I'm convinced she'll try to reconnect with her but I think KB doesn't want anything to do with them anymore. There's so much pain a person can take.

BadBihhh
Reactions:

Post by BadBihhh »

51250 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:26
Guest wrote:
Guest1584 wrote:
Yes, if Ava breaks her heart again I'm convinced she'll try to reconnect with her but I think KB doesn't want anything to do with them anymore. There's so much pain a person can take.
this. it's a pattern with her. and especially if she goes often to NYC where KB will live I bet she'll contact her if Ava strays again.

Guest 262
Reactions:

Post by Guest 262 »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:08
Guest292 wrote:
Guest1247 wrote:
Wattaguest wrote:
Da well given Ava's okayyyy comment on OP's tt, I wouldn't be surprised if she did legit exposing if she needed to. Jay started pissing her off enough yesterday that I almost thought she was going to slip into pre-mh Ava where she just tore a bitch down on Twitter. Just reiterating I'm not romanticizing or excusing Lava but idk Ava seems legit about them rn. Watching their live again, her little comments like "look that could be us" and "see you at the wedding" and "4lifers" that she kept quietly repeating, I was surprised by that. I know she was drinking but she was def not as drunk as Liv and it's clear now they aren't pretending like nothing happened. Am I saying they'll last or shit won't hit the fan again? Absolutely not, but this whole thing surprised me.
I actually agree, because everyone is so angry rn people are overlooking one big difference about Ava and liv this time. They realized that all the drama was stupid and they should have never involved anyone else, in March breakup Ava still wanted friendship with kB and that was a problem, this time around lava just want each other, they want to forget they met these people and go back to how they were before because they know they were better alone.
I actually think they have a chance fr, like they seem to acknowledge the issues and they appear to be having proper ugly conversations about all of the shitty things, they might end up growing from this, because they know how shit it was to loose each other and neither of them are going to do anything to jeopardize it, especially Ava, in March she meant what she said when she said she’s willing to work on it no matter what, it was liv who walked away but this time I think they might actually work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Confirmed Angellia and Lava double date soon :rofl: :rofl:

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:45
?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not shocking at all that Ava got back together with Liv the first chance she had if you know that Ava left the comment "so beautiful. i believe it. always" on this poem on Tiktok literally 2 days before she went to the mental hospital.
https://www.tiktok.com/@writtenthrul0ve ... _webapp=v1

Guest2222
Reactions:

Post by Guest2222 »

Damn y’all really switching up on KB fast, cringe

guestoit
Reactions:

Post by guestoit »

Guest 262 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:38
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:08
Guest292 wrote:
Guest1247 wrote:
Wattaguest wrote:
I actually agree, because everyone is so angry rn people are overlooking one big difference about Ava and liv this time. They realized that all the drama was stupid and they should have never involved anyone else, in March breakup Ava still wanted friendship with kB and that was a problem, this time around lava just want each other, they want to forget they met these people and go back to how they were before because they know they were better alone.
I actually think they have a chance fr, like they seem to acknowledge the issues and they appear to be having proper ugly conversations about all of the shitty things, they might end up growing from this, because they know how shit it was to loose each other and neither of them are going to do anything to jeopardize it, especially Ava, in March she meant what she said when she said she’s willing to work on it no matter what, it was liv who walked away but this time I think they might actually work
I agree and this time i hope they will work it out,they look so good together and you can feel the love.Ava is almost shy next to her,and Olivia is all over her ..they are cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:46
Guest wrote:
?
yes ... ? But there's that "soon" again ... so that could be between now and never. But if so ... how can the Lava meet up with OP not be awkward now :rofl:

Guest84195
Reactions:

Post by Guest84195 »

Guest2222 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:48
Damn y’all really switching up on KB fast, cringe
Nope, I stand behind her. The other two morons did her so dirty, especially Olivia. They can choke on d!ck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:
?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:50
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:
?
yes ... ? But there's that "soon" again ... so that could be between now and never. But if so ... how can the Lava meet up with OP not be awkward now :rofl:
Da wait I'm confused, is that actually confirmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:
?
Angelle the "heaven sent"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:
?
DA now that's a double-date I'd pay to see. Would OP even wanna be around them? She still follows Ava's tts (idk about on IG) so she obviously knows what's going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it true?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:55
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:
?
DA now that's a double-date I'd pay to see. Would OP even wanna be around them? She still follows Ava's tts (idk about on IG) so she obviously knows what's going on.
KB must really hurt homegirl :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew it wasn’t over when Liv was still wearing Avas clothes and hat. She did the same shit when she was with OP and got mad and defensive when people pointed it out. If my ex was as horrible and abusive as Liv says Ava was, I would get rid of all their things asap. Clown shit. I will laugh when they break up again.

Guest737
Reactions:

Post by Guest737 »

Guest wrote:
Is it true?
Op for whatever reason seems more pissed off with kB than OB so I wouldn’t rule out op/lava meeting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is it true?
Drunk Liv read a comment to Ava "Are you excited to meet OP?" and they both laughed and then Liv made a joke about zoom therapy.

Guest4123
Reactions:

Post by Guest4123 »

Guest737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Is it true?
Op for whatever reason seems more pissed off with kB than OB so I wouldn’t rule out op/lava meeting
Well, she probably wasn't expecting KB to jump into an affair with OB. We know OB is dumb but KB...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:58
Guest wrote:
Is it true?
Drunk Liv read a comment to Ava "Are you excited to meet OP?" and they both laughed and then Liv made a joke about zoom therapy.
I don’t really hear the zoom therapy, just repeating something with OP. Not sure tho it’s hard to hear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dumboeyink still hiding ... do y'all think she's regretting things now?

Gu3st123456
Reactions:

Post by Gu3st123456 »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:12
Dumboeyink still hiding ... do y'all think she's regretting things now?
Idk, hard to tell. The look on her face in that tt Ava posted on her fikfok didn't give me the impression that she was excited about it all.