TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:41
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:31
Where are the anons fighting and calling people names when someone said Ava is still not over KB? It's clear they had some very deep connection and some of y'all paid it no mind but there's a reason Ava still has a hard time letting go. That's why I said don't take this thing with Bella very seriously because she's most probably a distraction. And I'm not even gonna comment on the Bradley guy bc he's a big lame.
You underestimate ava's feeling for bradley
Yesterday I would have said Bradley is just a rebound fuck. however after belllas comment I’ll have to agree cuz that girl is no dummy dummy she knows when to be jealous.
But i do think he was a rebound fuck that just caught feelings. IMO the only two people Ava loved are Olivia and Katie even if she was messy with them too. Bradley caught her in a vulnerable moment when Olivia and Katie got together and Ava most prob fucked him but i don't think it's anything more to it. He was also acting very concerned and commenting "here for you" on Ava's "goodbye" tt for KB lol.
Men who are preying on vulnerable girls with broken hearts will never be shit.
Exactly 100% agree with your post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:41
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:31
Where are the anons fighting and calling people names when someone said Ava is still not over KB? It's clear they had some very deep connection and some of y'all paid it no mind but there's a reason Ava still has a hard time letting go. That's why I said don't take this thing with Bella very seriously because she's most probably a distraction. And I'm not even gonna comment on the Bradley guy bc he's a big lame.
You underestimate ava's feeling for bradley
Yesterday I would have said Bradley is just a rebound fuck. however after belllas comment I’ll have to agree cuz that girl is no dummy dummy she knows when to be jealous.
But i do think he was a rebound fuck that just caught feelings. IMO the only two people Ava loved are Olivia and Katie even if she was messy with them too. Bradley caught her in a vulnerable moment when Olivia and Katie got together and Ava most prob fucked him but i don't think it's anything more to it. He was also acting very concerned and commenting "here for you" on Ava's "goodbye" tt for KB lol.
Men who are preying on vulnerable girls with broken hearts will never be shit.
DA tbf we know nothing about Bradley and Ava's relationship to know if he's predatory or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:58
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:39
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:36
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:33
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:27

You hoe lmao
JAIL
🤣🤣this is why we can’t have nice things
Katie has been hella quiet today tho maybe she did take a flight to georgia🤔
yeah she hasn't been on. either she's on an airplane rn or she got sicker 🤔

last time Liv ninjaed to Arizona and everyone was surprised by how soon was soon
I hope she’s not sicker bc she needs to visit her gf before these posts become any more explicit and we start to feel like straight Katie at the birthday party loll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:49
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:18
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:15
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:13
Is there a link to ops recent live?
LOL Marvel t shirt. You really have no chance, anna
Funny she didn’t say anything about removing the vids of her and Ava, and asking Anna to remove hers.
Da what's the point explaining that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That dumarspaige chick keeps popping on my fyp and she creeps me the hell out y’all no lie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 03:07
That dumarspaige chick keeps popping on my fyp and she creeps me the hell out y’all no lie
Girl, block "her" or hold down on the screen press 'More' next to 'Not interested' and the press 'Hide videos from this user'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 03:12
Guest wrote:
Girl, block "her" or hold down on the screen press 'More' next to 'Not interested' and the press 'Hide videos from this user'.
Da lol I had to block her as well.

Moonshy
Veteran
Reactions: 19

Post by Moonshy »

there you go everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 03:02
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:58
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:39
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:36
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:33

JAIL
🤣🤣this is why we can’t have nice things
Katie has been hella quiet today tho maybe she did take a flight to georgia🤔
yeah she hasn't been on. either she's on an airplane rn or she got sicker 🤔

last time Liv ninjaed to Arizona and everyone was surprised by how soon was soon
I hope she’s not sicker bc she needs to visit her gf before these posts become any more explicit and we start to feel like straight Katie at the birthday party loll
:rofl: or sherb at the bday party 👁️👄👁️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who the fuck is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 03:16
there you go everyone

God they’re so fckn hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad they’re not letting ppl stop them from posting. If they become official they’ll definitely be one of the hottest couples on tt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdTwMxxM/

New tt liked from Ava...
Atp i really don't take this thing with Bella seriously at all and it looks like Ava is very openly showing she's not either. She needs more time to heal because she still has unresolved feelings but i understand her doe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 03:59
Glad they’re not letting ppl stop them from posting. If they become official they’ll definitely be one of the hottest couples on tt
for sure, second this

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 04:45

New tt liked from Ava...
Atp i really don't take this thing with Bella seriously at all and it looks like Ava is very openly showing she's not either. She needs more time to heal because she still has unresolved feelings but i understand her doe.

It's their song actually

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they gorg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:

New tt liked from Ava...

It's their song actually
Da you got to admit that this song isn't for her. They don't even know eo personally and just recently and randomly called eo gf. It was discussed previous pages but this thing with Bella and the Bradley guy is weird, especially the thing with Bella. I don't know if Bella is in the same line with Ava though as if not wanting anything serious though. Just my pov and I understand she is taking her time to move on, it's a little sad as we know what happened to the 3 of them. At least she isn't shading them anymore and actually wish them good (hope she meant it), so we should move on accord.

Ava isn't my fav, but it must be hard seeing Katie and Liv so in love after knowing the damage she inflicted on them, so them been happy rn can be a little relief for her as well (hard to understand but yeah). I believe things are how they were destined to be, even with Angellia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

New tt liked from Ava...

It's their song actually
Girl, you were the one saying It looked fake, now you're fighting everyone who says this ain't serious LOL pick a struggle.

Look at all of her liked tts - they're sad asf. I swear some of you only like these girls when they're in relationships and insist on shipping them with any and everyone. Any normal person can see from miles away Ava hasn't moved on still and y'all jumping at people's throats when someones mentions it gives the feeling like she should feel ashamed for still being hurt and having feelings.

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:07
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

New tt liked from Ava...

It's their song actually
Girl, you were the one saying It looked fake, now you're fighting everyone who says this ain't serious LOL pick a struggle.

Look at all of her liked tts - they're sad asf. I swear some of you only like these girls when they're in relationships and insist on shipping them with any and everyone. Any normal person can see from miles away Ava hasn't moved on still and y'all jumping at people's throats when someones mentions it gives the feeling like she should feel ashamed for still being hurt and having feelings.
didn't know posting a tweet stating a fact was "fighting everyone" but go off sweetie

anyways this is one hella fine ass group of besties

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like Katie might be in GA but they won't be posting anything the first night they see eo (for multiple reasons lol). Like another anon said last time Liv said they're seeing eo soon it was the next day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:14
I feel like Katie might be in GA but they won't be posting anything the first night they see eo (for multiple reasons lol). Like another anon said last time Liv said they're seeing eo soon it was the next day.
It’s definitely possible, she said she was feeling much better yesterday and looked fine in her tts so if not today, then maybe she’s traveling there tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

New tt liked from Ava...

It's their song actually
Da The song from the tt is Haley’s comet not happier than ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:28
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

New tt liked from Ava...

It's their song actually
Da The song from the tt is Haley’s comet not happier than ever
Lmao let the sis try to convince everyone and herself this tt is about Bella, just like the others liked. It's funny how gullible some people are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ngl it’s kinda weird seeing op out with the big girls tonight. Hope she’s having fun though :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:33
Ngl it’s kinda weird seeing op out with the big girls tonight. Hope she’s having fun though :gaypimp:
Angelle is there, no birthday party part 2 for Liv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it kinda strange that last night after ava tweeted about having the best girlfriend, kb started adding a bunch of songs like 'if this was a movie' 'the one that got away' 'if the world was ending' and more to her playlists. like, she knows ava listens to her playlists, that's some kind of mind fuckery, right? she has been doing it all week and they're all songs about missing your ex, or songs ava has tweeted recently or put on bella's playlist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:43
is it kinda strange that last night after ava tweeted about having the best girlfriend, kb started adding a bunch of songs like 'if this was a movie' 'the one that got away' 'if the world was ending' and more to her playlists. like, she knows ava listens to her playlists, that's some kind of mind fuckery, right? she has been doing it all week and they're all songs about missing your ex, or songs ava has tweeted recently or put on bella's playlist.
All of these songs Ava knows from KB tho and i've seen them on Katie's spotify playlist that's made before Ava. Majority of them Ava added on her playlist about KB cuz she connects them to her i guess. And it was Ava who yesterday liked a tweet saying: i still remember all the songs you told me about. I won't be suprised if she is checking her playlists tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not again people being dramatic over their playlists and likes my God

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:52
Guest wrote:
All of these songs Ava knows from KB tho and i've seen them on Katie's spotify playlist that's made before Ava. Majority of them Ava added on her playlist about KB cuz she connects them to her i guess. And it was Ava who yesterday liked a tweet saying: i still remember all the songs you told me about. I won't be suprised if she is checking her playlists tbh.
That's actually sad if she is doing that. Hope she can really move on because I see Katie and Liv in love with eo, and them talking about protecting their rs especially Katie makes it seem like they are serious with eo too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
just checked and this morning she liked a tweet saying "Delete the contact. Delete the chat. Delete the pictures. Move on. It never happened." lmao good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You have got to be actually blind or mentally challenged to think Katie misses Ava at this point lmfao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:01
X2 Katie and Liv are done done. Just like Liv can write and feel hearbreak (more the hurt and trauma), Katie can still feel it too. The hurt can still be there obvs, doesn't mean either of them will even consider going there again. I will go with the flow, and until there isn't something clear which I doubt 99% then I will not make a fuss or even think about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:10
Guest wrote:
You have got to be actually blind or mentally challenged to think Katie misses Ava at this point lmfao
Never actually said that, just meant she knows ava listens to her playlists and reads into the songs she adds to them. and currently they are all about missing an ex. just meant, i hope ava doesn't think it means anything or gets any false hope. girl is trying to move on. Xx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:16
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:01
X2 Katie and Liv are done done. Just like Liv can write and feel hearbreak (more the hurt and trauma), Katie can still feel it too. The hurt can still be there obvs, doesn't mean either of them will even consider going there again. I will go with the flow, and until there isn't something clear which I doubt 99% then I will not make a fuss or even think about it.
Let's also point out the playlist is public so she's not hiding anything and clearly doesn't think it's a big deal. But of course some people like to create drama from literally nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think she’s adding these songs to mind fuck her or because she wants her back. I do think they both have similar taste in music and the songs they listen to give some insight into what they’re feeling. A lot of those songs are “maybe next lifetime” type of songs more than “I want my ex back.” I like both of their music taste tbh and break up songs are also part of my get over an ex ritual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine having to double check before adding a song to your playlist bc of crazy ass fans & their weird assumptions. Couldn’t be me dawg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think she’s adding these songs to mind fuck her or because she wants her back. I do think they both have similar taste in music and the songs they listen to give some insight into what they’re feeling. A lot of those songs are “maybe next lifetime” type of songs more than “I want my ex back.” I like both of their music taste tbh and break up songs are also part of my get over an ex ritual.
I agree, and even though she is over Ava, it still hurts when you see your ex move on and get into another relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree, and even though she is over Ava, it still hurts when you see your ex move on and get into another relationship
It’s definitely a bittersweet this is over over moment. Honestly I also think she’s more emo about leaving her hs friends behind and starting s new chapter. Lots of changes. I like the piece she wrote about the end of childhood, heartbreak and growing up.

I think there’s a lot of assumptions that these girls have malicious intent when I really think they’re just navigating growing up tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Ava is checking Katie's playlist then her sad tt likes make sense, especially the one about still wanting this person and them being in your dreams.
Not gonna judge her tho, it's hard when you loved deeply and you lost someone because of your own mistakes. The guilt is a lot to handle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:31
If Ava is checking Katie's playlist then her sad tt likes make sense, especially the one about still wanting this person and them being in your dreams.
Not gonna judge her tho, it's hard when you loved deeply and you lost someone because of your own mistakes. The guilt is a lot to handle.
what tiktoks did she like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is my opinion but I think it's normal there's still hurt on Ava and KB's sides. I don't even think Ava holds a big grudge against Olivia because she knows she did her wrong since the beginning and both said they talked and apologized to each other. But she feels more hurt by Katie and vice versa. They were still talking in the end of May and obviously feelings were still there but I guess Katie realized her mental health can't deal with this anymore and she was falling for Olivia already. There are probably other things leading to KB giving up on Ava we don't know but we see they're both very hurt by the whole situation, especially Ava. And If songs and tts likes will help them fully move on, then so be it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that lava fans are leaving we still got kava fans mourning here and there. Ok the girls can be in their feels especially Ava because she is the one regretting, but don't think too much of it and let her move on as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:41
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:31
what tiktoks did she like
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdTKDURp/

+ a few more similar to this one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:49
Now that lava fans are leaving we still got kava fans mourning here and there. Ok the girls can be in their feels especially Ava because she is the one regretting, but don't think too much of it and let her move on as well.
My theory is that the end of summer makes everyone more emo lol shit Im emo. Not about an ex Im just not ready for fall semester to start. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are very goofy with each other lol.

Ok why are people on their feels now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:55

This was already talk about…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Katie cracks me up with this new spam profile lol
I never thought she was this goofy before. I guess she just wasn't comfortable showing this side of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

These hoes finally got over Lava now it’s Kava time apparently 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:57
Guest wrote:

Katie cracks me up with this new spam profile lol
I never thought she was this goofy before. I guess she just wasn't comfortable showing this side of her
I enjoy how goofy kb and ob are with eo loll nothing better than laughing with your gf this fikfok was needed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:58
Guest wrote:

These hoes finally got over Lava now it’s Kava time apparently 💀
If timing is similar, this will continue through December more or less? 💀