TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

POST-er
Reactions:

TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by POST-er »

Thread for posting your favorite lesbian tik-tokers

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 20:55
https://vm.tiktok.com/JesBo9N/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 20:54
https://vm.tiktok.com/JesU9VC/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 20:57
https://vm.tiktok.com/JesNRhp/

cfnki
Reactions:

Post by cfnki »

So I can personally weigh in on this. I reverse-engineered the app, and feel confident in stating that I have a very strong understanding for how the app operates (or at least operated as of a few months ago).

TikTok is a data collection service that is thinly-veiled as a social network. If there is an API to get information on you, your contacts, or your device... well, they're using it.

Phone hardware (cpu type, number of course, hardware ids, screen dimensions, dpi, memory usage, disk space, etc)

Other apps you have installed (I've even seen some I've deleted show up in their analytics payload

- maybe using as cached value?)

Everything network-related (ip, local ip, router mac, your mac, wifi access point name)

Whether or not you're rooted/jailbroken

Some variants of the app had GPS pinging enabled at the time, roughly once every 30 seconds - this is enabled by default if you ever location-tag a post IIRC

They set up a local proxy server on your device for "transcoding media", but that can be abused very easily as it has zero authentication

The scariest part of all of this is that much of the logging they're doing is remotely configurable, and unless you reverse every single one of their native libraries (have fun reading all of that assembly, assuming you can get past their customized fork of OLLVM!!!) and manually inspect every single obfuscated function. They have several different protections in place to prevent you from reversing or debugging the app as well. App behavior changes slightly if they know you're trying to figure out what they're doing. There's also a few snippets of code on the Android version that allows for the downloading of a remote zip file, unzipping it, and executing said binary. There is zero reason a mobile app would need this functionality legitimately.

On top of all of the above, they weren't even using HTTPS for the longest time. They leaked users' email addresses in their HTTP REST API, as well as their secondary emails used for password resets. Don't forget about users' real names and birthdays, too. It was allllll publicly viewable a few months ago if you MITM'd the application.

They provide users with a taste of "virality" to entice them to stay on the platform. Your first TikTok post will likely garner quite a bit of likes, regardless of how good it is.. assuming you get past the initial moderation queue if thats still a thing. Most users end up chasing the dragon. Oh, there's also a ton of creepy old men who have direct access to children on the app, and I've personally seen (and reported) some really suspect stuff. 40-50 year old men getting 8-10 year old girls to do "duets" with them with sexually suggestive songs. Those videos are posted publicly. TikTok has direct messaging functionality.

Here's the thing though.. they don't want you to know how much information they're collecting on you, and the security implications of all of that data in one place, en masse, are fucking huge. They encrypt all of the analytics requests with an algorithm that changes with every update (at the very least the keys change) just so you can't see what they're doing. They also made it so you cannot use the app at all if you block communication to their analytics host off at the DNS-level.

For what it's worth I've reversed the Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter apps. They don't collect anywhere near the same amount of data that TikTok does, and they sure as hell aren't outright trying to hide exactly whats being sent like TikTok is. It's like comparing a cup of water to the ocean - they just don't compare.
tl;dr; I'm a nerd who figures out how apps work for a job. Calling it an advertising platform is an understatement. TikTok is essentially malware that is targeting children. Don't use TikTok. Don't let your friends and family use it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are they doing with the info? Selling to marketing firms?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 01:23
With every “free” internet service you are the product. They use the metrics they collect to make you a more valuable demographic for ad sales.

TikTok isn’t really collecting data the others don’t, and they don’t have subsidiary ad companies (yet?) like google and facebook do that try to track you not only when using their apps but when using anything that serves those ads and use that to pad your profile. They don’t currently serve ads which makes their business model appear inscrutable but no doubt it’s coming. First they want to hook as many users as possible though.

The good thing about tiktok so far is it’s a lot less toxic than the other social media sites. Maybe it’s because the Chinese dgaf about offending anyone, but it’s a nice break from the endless drama everywhere else.

Anyway I’ve had tons of lesbians on my fyp lately and it’s been awesome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesbian tik tokers give lesbians a bad name. They're so cringeworthy :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 02:26
Guest wrote:
With every “free” internet service you are the product. They use the metrics they collect to make you a more valuable demographic for ad sales.

TikTok isn’t really collecting data the others don’t, and they don’t have subsidiary ad companies (yet?) like google and facebook do that try to track you not only when using their apps but when using anything that serves those ads and use that to pad your profile. They don’t currently serve ads which makes their business model appear inscrutable but no doubt it’s coming. First they want to hook as many users as possible though.

The good thing about tiktok so far is it’s a lot less toxic than the other social media sites. Maybe it’s because the Chinese dgaf about offending anyone, but it’s a nice break from the endless drama everywhere else.

Yeah, but they are all seventeen or younger

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 02:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not mine? This is cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not mine? This is cute.

Grown-ups with TikTok are weird. This is an app for children.
Plus your pretty lady has a girlfriend. Or a wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 03:06
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 02:48
Guest wrote:

Not mine? This is cute.

Grown-ups with TikTok are weird. This is an app for children.
Plus your pretty lady has a girlfriend. Or a wife.
Lighten up Bertha. It’s not a dating app, it’s an app where people post random / funny things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we post youtube compilations of lesbian tiktoks here ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 21:11
Wait, this is the girl from Ex on the beach. She had a bf then. She's gay now?
And why is she called Kirsten on her tiktok?
Her name is Sydney
https://instagram.com/sydlangston

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 01:57
Gee, I wonder why lesbians could possibly be alienated from dating apps. 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

none of the vids work for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 08:50
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 21:11
Wait, this is the girl from Ex on the beach. She had a bf then. She's gay now?
And why is she called Kirsten on her tiktok?
Her name is Sydney
https://instagram.com/sydlangston
catfish?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ Is she gay? Also why are you posting about a 15 year old on here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe this is an uncommon opinion, but I assume every free game/app etc is monitized by selling info to ad and marketing companies. I do not buy items in ads - so I don’t really care. I’ve never been one to buy things I don’t need. I also have my political views and do my research, so I can’t be influenced politically either. I suppose concern for the dumb young masses could be warranted, but I think these new younger generations are very different too.

Long story short, I’m married and so I don’t need tiktok as a dating app, but I’m glad it’s there for lesbians to connect with one another, and if you’re just aware of the info system and choose not to be susceptible, you’ll be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Why do most of them look like annoying fuckboys? :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The many of lesbians tik tockers are younger than 20 but what I find funny is that the straight tick tock is full of 30s and 40s something old men 🤢 it’s creepy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 22:35
The many of lesbians tik tockers are younger than 20 but what I find funny is that the straight tick tock is full of 30s and 40s something old men 🤢 it’s creepy
It’s certainly creepy if they’re perving on young girls but tiktok has videos about everything from every country depending on what videos you’ve liked and where you’re located. You could scroll all day and not see a single lesbian or you could see one every few minutes. If you’re seeing that many men you’re liking the wrong videos.

Reactions:

Post by GUest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:35
Guest wrote:
It’s certainly creepy if they’re perving on young girls but tiktok has videos about everything from every country depending on what videos you’ve liked and where you’re located. You could scroll all day and not see a single lesbian or you could see one every few minutes. If you’re seeing that many men you’re liking the wrong videos.
Yes they are fucking pervs. Especially those old dudes who left comments about how hot my 22 yers old gf is , those stupid men can’t see the lgbt flag on her bio and still they are there. Fuck men :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUest wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 02:26
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Yes they are fucking pervs. Especially those old dudes who left comments about how hot my 22 yers old gf is , those stupid men can’t see the lgbt flag on her bio and still they are there. Fuck men :argh:
Well, that’s men for you. They can’t stand the idea that’s there’s someone that doesn’t want them or a place where they’re not welcome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

US wants to ban tiktok?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A serve

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2020, 17:00
US wants to ban tiktok?
😳

Here’s a cute one that was on my fyp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shoot your shot ladies :wub: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't use tiktok because it seems like it's full of 13-year-olds, but I follow haleyfaulkner on Instagram where she reposts all of her tiktoks. She seems sweet and is pretty funny sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
US wants to ban tiktok?
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 18:12
I don't use tiktok because it seems like it's full of 13-year-olds, but I follow haleyfaulkner on Instagram where she reposts all of her tiktoks. She seems sweet and is pretty funny sometimes.

it’s tailored to you. if you like/follow enough over 30 lesbians you that’s pm all you’ll see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sienna and Natalie
Sienna is very beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 18:16
Guest wrote:
US wants to ban tiktok?
Yes
America is slipping down the totalitarian road. Y'all guys will start to learn how to use vpns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 16:13
freckles :$