???

So they're out of stories...

Reactions:

Re: "Pants" -- new podcast from Leisha Hailey & Kate Moennig

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 14:52
I would totally ship that! 😍
I found it interesting Ana thinks Kate & Leisha make themselves seem perfect on their podcast. Ana & Kim should just kick them to the curb. Let them have each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 18:34
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 14:52
I would totally ship that! 😍
I found it interesting Ana thinks Kate & Leisha make themselves seem perfect on their podcast. Ana & Kim should just kick them to the curb. Let them have each other.
The fact that Kate didn't want at first to call Ana on Pants out of fear that she would get yelled is a big cringe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting what they were saying about Showtime in the pod and the changing of who is in charge or whatever, made it sound a lot like they don’t anticipate another season. And lol when they mentioned Queer As Folk getting cancelled Kate snort laughed :rofl: they have been saying a lot ‘shows get cancelled so easy these days and don’t get a chance’, makes it sound like they don’t think there’s a s4.

sicvita
Reactions: 11

Post by sicvita »

I’m trying really hard to keep listening to this podcast but I’m not finding it that engaging. So much better when they interviewed people. They must know a lot of people they could have on as guests.

I don’t know when they’re going to start recapping season 3 of the original series. They mentioned that today. That’s at least better than hearing about all the errands they have to run.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sicvita wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 19:37
I’m trying really hard to keep listening to this podcast but I’m not finding it that engaging. So much better when they interviewed people. They must know a lot of people they could have on as guests.

I don’t know when they’re going to start recapping season 3 of the original series. They mentioned that today. That’s at least better than hearing about all the errands they have to run.
It's still weird to me, they did not invited other cast as guest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:17
sicvita wrote:

It's weird how not more is being done to get this loyal fandom all in with this show.

sicvita
Reactions: 11

Post by sicvita »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:17
sicvita wrote:

It's weird how not more is being done to get this loyal fandom all in with this show.
I guess we should have known…the title of podcast is “Pants” and they explained in the first episode that it was symbolic of their friendship. I now see that likely meant they planned all along on talking about themselves and their lives. And only part of this is their work.

I agree they should be interviewing the other cast members. I believe the only guests from the cast are those they’ve had scenes with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hop K feeds herself properly now that A will be gone foe 2 weeks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate supports Lula? :rofl: Whatever Ana says, Kate does... So pathetic

fsf
Reactions: 0

Post by fsf »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 12:14
You don't need to be married to a Brazilian to know that the other option is horrible, other famous people have declared their support for Lula even though they have nothing to do with Brazil. And she is against Trump so logically it will be anyone who looks like him. You might hate her relationship with Ana, but that doesn't make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fsf wrote:
28 Oct 2022, 03:04
Guest wrote:
You don't need to be married to a Brazilian to know that the other option is horrible, other famous people have declared their support for Lula even though they have nothing to do with Brazil. And she is against Trump so logically it will be anyone who looks like him. You might hate her relationship with Ana, but that doesn't make sense.
I don't hate her rs with Ana, get serious sis. Point is, K and A vote judging by their sexual preference as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:fool: :fool: :fool:
How can any gay, liberal, environmentally concerned person NOT support Lula? And I'm not even a brazilian, I'm european, and I don't know any brazilians in person. And even I know this much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fsf wrote:
Guest wrote:
That poster must be a butthurt Bolsonaro/Trump stan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2022, 15:05
fsf wrote:
Guest wrote:
That poster must be a butthurt Bolsonaro/Trump stan.
And you must be an idiot. By the way, I am European.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

K is feeding herself on crackers. Geez, is she that lazy to cook?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 12:56
K is feeding herself on crackers. Geez, is she that lazy to cook?
Well it sounds like her & Leisha are lazy. They order postmates all the time & Ana/Kim, who both work, run their households. Lazy or adult children.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who are the ex-girlfriends K is referring to? the one who lived in another country and the one whom K called to wish her happy birthday? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 11:55
who are the ex-girlfriends K is referring to? the one who lived in another country and the one whom K called to wish her happy birthday? ^o)
no idea. She talked about an ex that recently turned 40. But I did not understand that she had an ex who lived in another country she just said that she tried the long distance for a bit , that could be anything really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 19:16
Guest wrote:
no idea. She talked about an ex that recently turned 40. But I did not understand that she had an ex who lived in another country she just said that she tried the long distance for a bit , that could be anything really.
HM turned 40 but I doubt they are in contact since their break up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
why not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
In the previous episode she mentioned a friend who had a 40th birthday party recently who had two kids now. I assume that is the ex she is referencing although no idea who this person would be. Highly highly doubt it was HM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
In the previous episode she mentioned a friend who had a 40th birthday party recently who had two kids now. I assume that is the ex she is referencing although no idea who this person would be. Highly highly doubt it was HM.
Does anyone else think the new season of Gen Q is a waste of time? They are so uncreative, they are stealing plot points from films. Even the sex scenes or boring. *sigh*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So other than HM do we know of any other long term relantionships in the past?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:44
Kate and Leisha ars so in love with each other... :dance2: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who’s the girl they talk about during last Pants episode ? the one who does recaps of the show ? (Reese?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 14:42
who’s the girl they talk about during last Pants episode ? the one who does recaps of the show ? (Reese?)
This one
https://www.autostraddle.com/author/riese/

Back in the day she used to write for AfterEllen and even before that she was a recapper for the l Word on the Lwordonline site.
Shout out to anyone who knows what I am talking about. You are not the only geriatric lesbian in this place hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
Uhm Kate has been married for years and Leisha has been with her gf for years too.
But they are extremely cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Uhm Kate has been married for years and Leisha has been with her gf for years too.
I know, honey, but that doesn't stop them for having feelings for each other. Kate has never complimented her wife as she does with Leisha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 04:58
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know, honey, but that doesn't stop them for having feelings for each other. Kate has never complimented her wife as she does with Leisha.
LOL I remember that one Pants episode where they were literally gagging at the idea of being in love with each other. I adore their friendship and I don't mind listening to them talk about nothing in their podcast.

Also, Leisha is aging so gracefully, she looks great!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have been following these two since 2006 and I find it funny that to this day whenever they appear together somewhere people ship them. That's quite unique considering they never even had an onscreen kiss or even flirtatious moment. I can't think of another case like theirs.

So out of curiosity what's the 'working theory' about them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
This one

Back in the day she used to write for AfterEllen and even before that she was a recapper for the l Word on the Lwordonline site.
Shout out to anyone who knows what I am talking about. You are not the only geriatric lesbian in this place hahaha
It's cringe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This one

It's cringe
What specifically?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This one

It's cringe
What specifically?
The recap and the transbian co-host who sounds like a regular man and always makes things sexual and the valley accents

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 03:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This one

It's cringe
What specifically?
The recap and the transbian co-host who sounds like a regular man and always makes things sexual and the valley accents
DA. Autostraddle is tranny central. I wouldn't give them clicks if I was you. They hate lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This one

It's cringe
What specifically?
DA. Autostraddle is tranny central. I wouldn't give them clicks if I was you. They hate lesbians
I don't know what you are on about. Riese is a lesbian and at the pants were talking about her recaps articles on that site. There is no cohost or anything like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's cringe
What specifically?
I don't know what you are on about. Riese is a lesbian and at the pants were talking about her recaps articles on that site. There is no cohost or anything like that.
Riese is bisexual. She just "identifies" as a lesbian. She has written articles about this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ivy and Shane were hot, hot, hot :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

weren't Kate and Leisha supposed to be in NY these days?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's cringe
What specifically?
They have w podcast too relax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Kate talks about her mother :wub: She's so thoughtful of her.. Such a sweetheart, such a mama's girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And we’re back!

Tbh I’m excited to hear Leisha and Kate shit talk genq when it is officially announced that it’s canceled

But I’m also equally as excited to see what direction they take the pod in. Personally I love their low key “boring” banter. It’s calming and chill and that’s what I’m looking for. I want to hear about Leisha’s yard and relationship with her step child cats. I want to know what colors Kate ended up painting her house.

Wonder if they could pivot to doing interviews with writers/show runners that are working with queer storylines in other TV shows? They may not have enough connections for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 19:33
And we’re back!

Tbh I’m excited to hear Leisha and Kate shit talk genq when it is officially announced that it’s canceled

But I’m also equally as excited to see what direction they take the pod in. Personally I love their low key “boring” banter. It’s calming and chill and that’s what I’m looking for. I want to hear about Leisha’s yard and relationship with her step child cats. I want to know what colors Kate ended up painting her house.

Wonder if they could pivot to doing interviews with writers/show runners that are working with queer storylines in other TV shows? They may not have enough connections for that.
Those are my favorite episodes when they have a "boring banter".

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
And we’re back!

What did they say exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish they’d hurry up and start the s3 recaps of the original. I’m curious to see how they’re gonna feel about it since it’s one of the worst seasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 20:15
Guest wrote:
And we’re back!

Da truly shows that lesbians/bihets will listen/watch/ support anything ‘lesbian’ even when it’s mediocre and boring as fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 13:24
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 20:15
Guest wrote:
And we’re back!

Da truly shows that lesbians/bihets will listen/watch/ support anything ‘lesbian’ even when it’s mediocre and boring as fuck
You sound pressed :eyeroll:
It's not boring to fans, we love getting a glimpse in their every day lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone knows Kate's spotify profile? She has the best taste of music :$