"Pants" -- new podcast from Leisha Hailey & Kate Moennig

Reactions:

Re: "Pants" -- new podcast from Leisha Hailey & Kate Moennig

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2022, 09:03
I think Leisha improved the most , look wise. She actually looks so much better now than she looked in her 20s and 30s !! Jennifer Beals was a goddess back then and she still is, she aged very gradual. Kate was extremely hot in her late 20s/early 30s and then lost in appeal, objectively speaking. I think a lot has to do with her constantly messing with her hairstyle and experimenting with filler and makeup (GQ S2 was a mess!)

Despite being so critical in my assessment I still love her and Shane the most! It’s just something about her that I will always adore and love.

I adore Leisha on Pants, I think they’re a great duo, and while I find Leisha Hailey objectively very attractive (her face and her body), there’s strangely something about her that’s not sexy. She’s just not sexy. Maybe it’s the persona of Alice and her being too loud, too colorful, too quirky for my personal taste.. probably that. I wonder what it would look like if she was cast in a more serious role. Like can you imagine Leisha being cast as Bette? LoL
Would be interesting, I’d love to see her wearing black for a change
Kate is still very attractive in her Instagram pictures where she's without make up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agree! She’ll be my forever crush even when she’s 80, maybe then I’ll have a chance lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate doesn't share and doesn't take turns? :rofl: How old is she? Five? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 09:32
What do you men? What does she she not share?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 09:46
Guest wrote:
Didnt' you listen to the new pants episode? She bought a surf skate board and she doesn't want to share it with Ana so they bought a second one :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 11:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Didnt' you listen to the new pants episode? She bought a surf skate board and she doesn't want to share it with Ana so they bought a second one :rofl:
Da
I totally get that, although it’s funny indeed :rofl: but usually a new skateboard is something you have to ride in.. you have to leave your own marks and make it your own. At the end of the day, when you see the marks and scratches it will inevitably get, then you have to know that they’re your own. There’s a certain sense of pride to that. It’s a very personal toy. So I totally get, why she wouldn’t share it.
Same with a pair of sneakers. Even if your gf had your size, I doubt you’ll share them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 13:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I totally get that, although it’s funny indeed :rofl: but usually a new skateboard is something you have to ride in.. you have to leave your own marks and make it your own. At the end of the day, when you see the marks and scratches it will inevitably get, then you have to know that they’re your own. There’s a certain sense of pride to that. It’s a very personal toy. So I totally get, why she wouldn’t share it.
Same with a pair of sneakers. Even if your gf had your size, I doubt you’ll share them
True. But Kate invited Leisha to come over to her house and volunteered to teach her how to surfskate using her (Kate's) board

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 13:37
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 13:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
True. But Kate invited Leisha to come over to her house and volunteered to teach her how to surfskate using her (Kate's) board
:fool: Kate and Leisha are closeted lovers, no shit
I can’t believe how Ana puts up with this, she’s the third wheel all the time when it comes to these too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish they would speak more about the L WORD and focus on the recaps because they have very privileged lifes that I doubt many people can relate or find interesting, at least I find myself bored when they just speak about ther daily life stuff. I really like them and I wanna support lesbian podcasts so that's why I keep listening but the podcast it's not interesting unless they talk about the L WORD. Am I the only one who feels like this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's ok. They will sell plenty of merchandise to pay for that board, a Brazilian vaca and some new sneakers. 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 19:21
I wish they would speak more about the L WORD and focus on the recaps because they have very privileged lifes that I doubt many people can relate or find interesting, at least I find myself bored when they just speak about ther daily life stuff. I really like them and I wanna support lesbian podcasts so that's why I keep listening but the podcast it's not interesting unless they talk about the L WORD. Am I the only one who feels like this?
I'm mostly bothered by their complete lack of planning when recording these. At least with the recaps they have a script to follow but with every other episode it's like they sit there and just wing it which... doesn't always work and can result in some really boring stuff. I also find their producer/editor kinda terrible at her job because sometimes you get this awkward silence when they're talking which should be edited.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
no i agree with you 100% some of the things they talk about is so eye-rolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
I'm mostly bothered by their complete lack of planning when recording these. At least with the recaps they have a script to follow but with every other episode it's like they sit there and just wing it which... doesn't always work and can result in some really boring stuff. I also find their producer/editor kinda terrible at her job because sometimes you get this awkward silence when they're talking which should be edited.
I agree! Have a plan. No one wants to hear you talk about lunch or dinner. I have often heard people say: Don't meet your ideals, you will be disappointed. They were not kidding. I cannot believe how privileged & immature these two sound at times. Dating them seems like it would be quite boring. I guess drinking is a good way to escape their reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Judging from their IG live, Kate is fucking sexy in eyeglasses and pyjamas. :shehumper:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they really cannot take their hands off each other huh? :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 18:42
Lesha can't for sure. She grabs every oportunity to touch/hug Kate :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2022, 12:33
Guest wrote:
Does anyone else think Leisha is going to break an arm or a leg on that skateboard?! Why the huge push to sell merchandise?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 03:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Does anyone else think Leisha is going to break an arm or a leg on that skateboard?! Why the huge push to sell merchandise?
If she gets injured while skateboarding, we know who's gonna take care of her. :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2022, 03:31
Judging from their IG live, Kate is fucking sexy in eyeglasses and pyjamas. :shehumper:
Hahahahaha, I remember "Bette's Pajamas" and "Shane's Glasses" from the older forums or blogs. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 07:02
Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 03:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If she gets injured while skateboarding, we know who's gonna take care of her. :angel:
Leisha of course posted a photo on skate board. Do not think there is attraction between them. My impression is friendship is more one sided. Leisha has Kate doing her home projects, she did not help Kate move, she is parking her truck at Kate’s for storage. Kate has nice remarks on Leisha’s ig. Leisha has no interactions with Kate’s instagram.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened to K? Did she get covid? What's the IV for? :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 06:19
Yes she has covid but I'm not sure what the IV drip is about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
Prol’y vit B12 drip. My wife did b12 drip to help lessen the symptoms and give a boost to her immunity system.

jotenia
Reactions:

Post by jotenia »

The troll that doesn't like Leisha at all, do you think that Kate would be so stupid to be her friend? If Leisha is such a bad person and boring how come Kate is always with her? Is Kate so stupid she has a friend that takes advantage of her and Anna?

Just stop the moaning..if Leisha is so stupid and miserable so would be Kate....as they are always together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
Prol’y vit B12 drip. My wife did b12 drip to help lessen the symptoms and give a boost to her immunity system.
Da

It’s very likely the ‘kitchen sink method’ against Covid, popularized by the doctor and virologist Robert Malone and used by Joe Rogan and other celebrities to cure covid within days.

Ingredients:

Monoclonal antibodies
Ivermectin
Azithromycin
Vitamin D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does Leisha all of a sudden get so much hate on here?? First everyone was bashing Ana, now you guys are bashing Leisha.. LoL

Are you jealous?

If you’re really a fan of KM, you should trust her judgment. Those are people, she’s known for years and is in contact with them daily! You on the other hand know none of them personally.

Don’t you think if there was an actual problem, she would’ve distanced herself already? Or do you honestly think, Kate’s that stupid and needy?

You can bet, Kate profits off of her friendships and her current relationship just as much. It all seems very mutual. Leisha is Kate’s BFF and vice versa. They talk about it all the time.

Who likes who’s photos, who leaves comments etc. is irrelevant in real life! These women are in their 40s/50s. They’re not teens.

Get a life, girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nobody said Leisha is mean or stupid. All we are saying is that she is in love with Kate :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 04:48
Nobody said Leisha is mean or stupid. All we are saying is that she is in love with Kate :dance2:
Yawn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 08:16
Guest wrote:
Yawn
yawn all you want. whoever has ears and listens to the pods can understand it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 13:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yawn
Who the fuck cares?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 14:04
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 13:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yawn
Who the fuck cares?
Chill out. It's the only thing to discuss given the fact that the podcasts have become dead boring

pedos
Reactions:

Post by pedos »

Maybe they are boring for you. They are 2 mature women. They are funny and both of them are in stable relationships.
How old are you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 08:37
Why does Leisha all of a sudden get so much hate on here?? First everyone was bashing Ana, now you guys are bashing Leisha.. LoL

Are you jealous?

If you’re really a fan of KM, you should trust her judgment. Those are people, she’s known for years and is in contact with them daily! You on the other hand know none of them personally.

Don’t you think if there was an actual problem, she would’ve distanced herself already? Or do you honestly think, Kate’s that stupid and needy?

You can bet, Kate profits off of her friendships and her current relationship just as much. It all seems very mutual. Leisha is Kate’s BFF and vice versa. They talk about it all the time.

Who likes who’s photos, who leaves comments etc. is irrelevant in real life! These women are in their 40s/50s. They’re not teens.

Get a life, girls
Oh suck it up and build a bridge and get over it. Not everyone likes Leisha, me included. I think she is a user. Not everyone likes Kate either. Cuz someone’s a fan does not mean having to fawn on their friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pedos wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 21:05
Maybe they are boring for you. They are 2 mature women. They are funny and both of them are in stable relationships.
How old are you?
If you find interesting listening about Leisha's plants or Kate's haircut it's fine. But how old are you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 08:37

Are you jealous?

Get a life, girls
Not everyone likes Leisha, me included. I think she is a user.
So you know her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 03:09
pedos wrote:
How old are you?
If you find interesting listening about Leisha's plants or Kate's haircut it's fine. But how old are you?
Maybe you should spend your time and energy on something that you do like, instead of on listening to a podcast you don't. Such a waste.
You only live once, spend you time well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
pedos wrote:
How old are you?
Maybe you should spend your time and energy on something that you do like, instead of on listening to a podcast you don't. Such a waste.
I hope they would start recaps again.hope dies last :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 09:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
pedos wrote:
How old are you?
What's up with the constant push of the merch? Do they need the cash that badly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NO new episode today? :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:05
just 21 minute long but I see it on spotify

SayCheesburgerWalrus
Reactions:

Post by SayCheesburgerWalrus »

=_=
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:40
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 09:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
pedos wrote:
How old are you?
What's up with the constant push of the merch? Do they need the cash that badly?
So one should create merch for fans and not market it. Got it. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:29
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:05
just 21 minute long but I see it on spotify
All we learned about the L word is some or all shooting stopped because kate got covid. Kate & leisha are unaware there are plenty of drug dealers in the san fernando valley. It is also the porn capital of the world. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Kate sounded so bored and lonely isolated in her room :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Found the story about the drugs amusing. Lol. Joking that the tabloids would find out & there would be a mini series. 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 20:57
Found the story about the drugs amusing. Lol. Joking that the tabloids would find out & there would be a mini series. 😅
… imagine buying a house where drug dealers lived (they didn’t think about that!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 07:04
Listening to 2 people talk about being sick: most boring episode yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 00:02
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 07:04
Listening to 2 people talk about being sick: most boring episode yet.
Anybody see that photo dump by Leisha? Why does she look so angry for a bday photo?! .... What happened to her boobs?! She had such nice boobs in the original L Word. She seems so thin now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody see that photo dump by Leisha? Why does she look so angry for a bday photo?! .... What happened to her boobs?! She had such nice boobs in the original L Word. She seems so thin now.
She’s hit menopause. Unfortunately every one gets older. She has a middle age body. Noticed in picture with her feet up in makeup chair, she has an old lady ass. She’s doing Botox but hey, if she can afford it, nothing wrong with helping Mother Nature to slow down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 23:31
She’s hit menopause. Unfortunately every one gets older. She has a middle age body. Noticed in picture with her feet up in makeup chair, she has an old lady ass. She’s doing Botox but hey, if she can afford it, nothing wrong with helping Mother Nature to slow down.
Right. True. Her boobs seem to be MIA because she has lost more weight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate's night routine is watching documentaries with unsolved mysteries? Poor girl, she probably doesn't get any... :rofl: