Lola/Maya SKAM France

Dubai
Reactions:

Re: Lola/Maya SKAM France

Post by Dubai »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 17:57

Seems the greenhouse will survive but Maya's getting arrested :fool:
Maybe this will explain Theirry’s appearance with Lamif they will come to pick her up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

During an action? Makes me wonder if maybe June is lying about something..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 14:49
Lola broke up with Maya 3 times and each time Lola was the one who ended the relationship.
Lola deleted all the pics with Maya
Lola already told all their friends in the chat that they broke up
Then While Maya tried to hard to move on,Maya was opening up to Lola ,told her to take things step by step.
Maya asked Lola before she accepted her job at school when they were not a couple because maya respected Lola feelings and didn't want Lola to feel comfortable if she got her job in the same place.
If Lola is not sure of her feelings for Maya why did she give her hope? why did she disappear and regret it when Maya told her to come get her stuff?
But lola broke up with Maya even worse after she kissed her
Lola did not give Maya another chance while Maya did in the past
While Maya wanted to move in peace, Lola played with her feelings and broke maya into thousands of pieces.
Why you kissed maya then ? Such a player
are you serious?
Maya went to the emergency room because of what she was going through.
maya is now a adamant to get over her break up because it caused her to break and cry after ages so she’s repressing her emotions and getting rid of everything that makes her vulnerable.
Maya deserved to be treated fairly, she deserved to move in peace but lola ruined it.
Well done posting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you think happens tomorrow that requires over 10 years old warning?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:06
There's no policemen, but a truck driver. Maya will get violent? :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not them talking about breaking up the iconic couple :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:19
Not them talking about breaking up the iconic couple :rofl:
Can't believe they had to sit there and talk about Mayla not being endgame :fool: :fool: Poor Flavie though :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 17:55
Howl's castle reference makes more and more sense everyday.
In what way?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:13
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:06
There's no policemen, but a truck driver. Maya will get violent? :whistle:
That or Maya gets run over by the truck Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So after Lola actually saying "I don't love you anymore", the genius head writer confirming she was out of love and the interview today how can people still have hope? It's mind boggling :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 17:45
There is this one Twitter user who is so damn annoying. She literally twists every single thing to attack Maya and defend Lola. I don't ever mute people but some of her takes are so biased it's truly ridiculous.
Sidenote: Maya is for sure going to get arrested. They are going to block construction site. It's going to be a mess...
Is it the one that always type he instead of she or the one with the user name "Taylor" ? Either one is annoying as fuck 😂 Lola can do no wrong in their eyes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:40
So after Lola actually saying "I don't love you anymore", the genius head writer confirming she was out of love and the interview today how can people still have hope? It's mind boggling :fool:
Well, it's not like they can say what happens next and they surely have to be careful about their words. But yeah, I don't think they're ending up together this season. If they do, somehow miraculously, it's gonna be in season 10. Ayumi says that we don't expect the next scenes, and I'm like super scared now for Maya, because this show has tricked us so many times this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Flavie saying she was upset about the breakup storyline and then she says it's good. I'm sus :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
Well, it's not like they can say what happens next and they surely have to be careful about their words. But yeah, I don't think they're ending up together this season. If they do, somehow miraculously, it's gonna be in season 10. Ayumi says that we don't expect the next scenes, and I'm like super scared now for Maya, because this show has tricked us so many times this season.
She literally says (I'm paraphrasing, but I speak french) "it looked like this one in a lifetime love story. It's not."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stab me in the heart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We have been knew... goodbye song is about moving on and being fine with break up. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:49
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
She literally says (I'm paraphrasing, but I speak french) "it looked like this one in a lifetime love story. It's not."
Junaya or Elmaya endgame confirmed :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They even tricked the actresses :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
There is this one Twitter user who is so damn annoying. She literally twists every single thing to attack Maya and defend Lola. I don't ever mute people but some of her takes are so biased it's truly ridiculous.
Sidenote: Maya is for sure going to get arrested. They are going to block construction site. It's going to be a mess...
Is it the one that always type he instead of she or the one with the user name "Taylor" ? Either one is annoying as fuck 😂 Lola can do no wrong in their eyes.
da i know exactly who you're talking about. they're black but have a fetish for white women. that's why they stan swift, lola, lizzie from the originals, etc. they'll make up every excuse to baby lola and make it seem like everything lola does has a good reason behind it but everything maya does is horrible and blames maya for her own actions. they even had the nerve to call maya toxic like her father. this twitter user is a horrible manipulator who twists everything to make their preferred characters look bad and anyone who stands in the way of them look bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:48
Not Flavie saying she was upset about the breakup storyline and then she says it's good. I'm sus :nervous:
Flavie's evil look lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da i know exactly who you're talking about. they're black but have a fetish for white women. that's why they stan swift, lola, lizzie from the originals, etc. they'll make up every excuse to baby lola and make it seem like everything lola does has a good reason behind it but everything maya does is horrible and blames maya for her own actions. they even had the nerve to call maya toxic like her father. this twitter user is a horrible manipulator who twists everything to make their preferred characters look bad and anyone who stands in the way of them look bad.
Yeah, we're both talking about the same person. I blocked her I was following her but I just blocked her after I read the post that Maya is the same as her drunken father I was like nah this girl is a Maya hater that's talking shit just to defend Lola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fandom having a meltdown yet again :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:18
:rofl: it's their own damn fault for not realizing what was already spelled out in giant letters what was going to happen. They kept on trying to make up excuses or theories on how it wasn't going to end this way but we all saw it coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da i know exactly who you're talking about. they're black but have a fetish for white women. that's why they stan swift, lola, lizzie from the originals, etc. they'll make up every excuse to baby lola and make it seem like everything lola does has a good reason behind it but everything maya does is horrible and blames maya for her own actions. they even had the nerve to call maya toxic like her father. this twitter user is a horrible manipulator who twists everything to make their preferred characters look good and anyone who stands in the way of them look bad.
*fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:20
Guest wrote:
:rofl: it's their own damn fault for not realizing what was already spelled out in giant letters what was going to happen. They kept on trying to make up excuses or theories on how it wasn't going to end this way but we all saw it coming.
I do blame them but only partially, because the show introduced the plant, the moon, the grandmother, the tattoos and the flashbacks, so no wonder the I don't love you anymore line, the insta post and now this interview hit them like a wrecking ball :rofl: Most of them are likely very young and are lesbians/bi and I just hope they'll recover from this :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And they say they're not delusional :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No comment :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can't make this up 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn’t she start with “even though it has never been one with Lola and Maya” and then keep going??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're on your bullshit again I see. You sound like a thirteen year old kid, trying to act like thirty, by picking up a fancy word and throwing it around everywhere. And the rest of you saying the shit you do, sound like your parents have been beating you up three times a day for simply existing and now you are trying to take your pure ass misery out on the world as a result.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're on your bullshit again I see. You sound like a thirteen year old kid, trying to act like thirty, by picking up a fancy word and throwing it around everywhere. And the rest of you saying the shit you do, sound like your parents have been beating you up three times a day for simply existing and now you are trying to take your pure ass misery out on the world as a result.
I see you've finally reached the anger phase of the five stages

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 17:23
Crazy eyes :rofl:

shes so cute :wub:

They could have created one of the best love stories with the way Maya was working on herself and realizing her mistakes. They fucked it up.. I get the "this is what happens in real life" but sometimes we need more good stories on screen because real life we deal with the bad enough as it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: their bubble has been finally popped so now they're gonna lash out at everyone. Also what "fancy" words are they talking about? 😂 If she thinks delusional is a fancy word then she's going to go crazy once she discovers a thesaurus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:05
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: their bubble has been finally popped so now they're gonna lash out at everyone. Also what "fancy" words are they talking about? 😂 If she thinks delusional is a fancy word then she's going to go crazy once she discovers a thesaurus.
They said I was trying to sound 30 because I used the word delusional, if it took you until 30 to learn the word delusional, you're probably missing a chromosome

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:

They could have created one of the best love stories with the way Maya was working on herself and realizing her mistakes. They fucked it up.. I get the "this is what happens in real life" but sometimes we need more good stories on screen because real life we deal with the bad enough as it is.
I really thought they would go this way. First part of a season seemed to be going this direction. And it would've been way more groundbreaking than just showcasing a character falling out of love. There are still not good enough examples of couples working through their issues in the media. Everyone always goes for the easiest route which is the break-up. Them showing Maya working through her issues and then showing them working through their problems by communicating and giving each other needed space would've been a legendary move.
After today's interview I think last hopeful people were hit by a reality that they're not getting back together. It really seemed that they gave the first part of a season for Mayla drama and a second part for Maya's personal journey. What Ayumi was talking about scares me a little bit. What else can they do to Maya's character. In which way can they hurt her more?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 15:38
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 15:34
I know this has nothing to do with the l chat
But I live in Ukraine and the Russian army started the war. Russian planes hit everything around us please pray for us
I'm trying to go to my fiancée in Canada but everyone is stuck at the airport
All countries have abandoned us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I really thought they would go this way. First part of a season seemed to be going this direction. And it would've been way more groundbreaking than just showcasing a character falling out of love. There are still not good enough examples of couples working through their issues in the media. Everyone always goes for the easiest route which is the break-up. Them showing Maya working through her issues and then showing them working through their problems by communicating and giving each other needed space would've been a legendary move.
After today's interview I think last hopeful people were hit by a reality that they're not getting back together. It really seemed that they gave the first part of a season for Mayla drama and a second part for Maya's personal journey. What Ayumi was talking about scares me a little bit. What else can they do to Maya's character. In which way can they hurt her more?
X2

I was sure after the first 4-5 episodes that they were going to show us them working through their issues together slowly and this would be amazing. But episode 6 was just a slap in the face and the comment about a love story being a story of two people and Lola falling out of love was just the final nail in the coffin. In one episode they ruined everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well now we know what the hashtag was so dead after the weekend con. Those who were there knew that Mayla was over with confirmation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:30
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

I was sure after the first 4-5 episodes that they were going to show us them working through their issues together slowly and this would be amazing. But episode 6 was just a slap in the face and the comment about a love story being a story of two people and Lola falling out of love was just the final nail in the coffin. In one episode they ruined everything.
And not even full episode 6. But literally last 4 clips of episode 6. And that slap really came out of nowhere. If they've given more signs of Lola falling out love in previous episodes it wouldn't haven been that painful. But they not only gave Maya false hope but also audience. Seriously, why have Lola looking at Maya that lovingly if next week they were planning for her to say "I don't love you anymore". That part was just unnecessarily cruel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I had a million dollars, I would BET that the writers, in the pile of dog shit that they are going to throw on Maya, they are going to add a "she is not really in love, she's just afraid of change/she just wanted to be a savior" or something like that. They are going to make Mayla, just "a phase" both girls went through and nothing more. Just watch. And they think people are going to watch season 10 ffs.

And about the official Skam account, that proudly makes a post with "take care of yourselves before Friday!!" :fool: Who the fuck takes pride in the fact that they are going to torture for cheap drama!! What a bunch of wankers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 21:21
If I had a million dollars, I would BET that the writers, in the pile of dog shit that they are going to throw on Maya, they are going to add a "she is not really in love, she's just afraid of change/she just wanted to be a savior" or something like that. They are going to make Mayla, just "a phase" both girls went through and nothing more. Just watch. And they think people are going to watch season 10 ffs.

And about the official Skam account, that proudly makes a post with "take care of yourselves before Friday!!" :fool: Who the fuck takes pride in the fact that they are going to torture for cheap drama!! What a bunch of wankers.
I swear if this happens I'm buying a ticket to Paris :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 21:21

I genuinely don't think they've had malicious intentions with that comment. They are really just that dense or oblivious that they hadn't thought through the consequences of their choices before shooting the season. The fact that this writer had to block the comments on that Instagram post proves how out of touch with reality they really have been.

guest145
Reactions:

Post by guest145 »

these new writers played with the Mayla fandom since the beginning: what they wanted to demonstrate? girls who have shared difficult past, can't fall in love and be happy together? now what? they will pair them with someone else to even "prove" they are right?

:-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The one little inch left of me that might think Mayla could be endgame is the the classic story arc.

If nothing good ends up happening at the end of this season, then what was the point of it? It would be such an anticlimax if they just leave it be.

But it's also Skam..... and French... so....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 22:14
The one little inch left of me that might think Mayla could be endgame is the the classic story arc.
If nothing good ends up happening at the end of this season, then what was the point of it? It would be such an anticlimax if they just leave it be.

Girl, prepare yourself, cause the good at the end of the season is going to be that they forgive each other and end up as friends.

guest201
Reactions:

Post by guest201 »

spoiler anon, where are you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 22:14

The point was they wanted to end what David created. They've made it abundantly clear they didn't like David's vision or Maya and Lola. Maybe they knew they were never going to be able to create something halfway decent so they figured let's do something Skam has never done and breakup the pairing cause love never wins for only these 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest201 wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 22:24
spoiler anon, where are you?
The bisous anon has been weirdly quiet, even though the girl keeps posting our questions :hmmm: