Lola/Maya SKAM France

Reactions:

Lola/Maya SKAM France

Post by Guest »

For people looking for their story. So far pretty good. First couple of episodes are on YT, check the clips later as there may be no full episode uploaded or just Skam Tumblr ->

Reactions:

Re: Lola/Maya SKAM France

Post by Guest »

THE scene 😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These two need to be talked about more - Lola's season in general has been fantastic.

This scene was so well done:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Totally in love with Lola's story this season. Love the chemistry between them and their first kiss/sex scene were truly fantastic :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How old are the girls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 10:37
How old are the girls?
the characters or the actresses ?

Purple2
Reactions:

Post by Purple2 »

Guest wrote:
How old are the girls?
The characters are teens. I think Flavie is 17 yo, idk about Ayumi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Purple2 wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 11:37
Guest wrote:
How old are the girls?
The characters are teens. I think Flavie is 17 yo, idk about Ayumi
I think Ayumi is 18

......guest
Reactions:

Post by ......guest »

This show imo did well the love scene despite the age restrictions. Nothing vulgar but neither nothing that was just subtext or pure symbolism as others did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

......guest wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 13:10
This show imo did well the love scene despite the age restrictions. Nothing vulgar but neither nothing that was just subtext or pure symbolism as others did.
Agree. The story feels more grown up too. Bit more realistic. I love it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love the episode where lamifex reacts to Maya’s new girlfriend. I adore this group. A great addition. Maya seems very close with them but I’m amazed how mature she is and how Lola has grown. Overall the storyline has been done perfectly. Hope this won’t be ruined because SKAM.. :P

met
Reactions: 0

Post by met »

From Google Translate: that first kiss between Lola and Maya ... A week before, I had to give up the idea of ​​artificial rain ramps for cost reasons...But fate wanted otherwise ... A tropical rain began to fall after the first outdoor sequence...

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxenwv914xDE7DoMod4AaABCQ

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 20:18
Love the episode where lamifex reacts to Maya’s new girlfriend. I adore this group. A great addition. Maya seems very close with them but I’m amazed how mature she is and how Lola has grown. Overall the storyline has been done perfectly. Hope this won’t be ruined because SKAM.. :P
I feel like there is no time left to ruin them, I think we are in the clear :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

met wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 20:26
From Google Translate: that first kiss between Lola and Maya ... A week before, I had to give up the idea of ​​artificial rain ramps for cost reasons...But fate wanted otherwise ... A tropical rain began to fall after the first outdoor sequence...

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxenwv914xDE7DoMod4AaABCQ
<3 this Purple Rain thing, the song, the posts and then the kiss. wholesome :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Baz's face when he figures out Lola and Maya are together :lol: it seems they will go there with Lola's father, so I hope no relapse :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if they don't get a happy ending i'm jumping off a cliff

no but for real i will finally learn my lesson and never start watching a series midway. i'll wait until it's finished, find out if it has a happy ending, then watch if it does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GOOD NEWS Skam France just got renewed for 2 more seasons. :dance2:
Hopefully, they are both about Lamifex and we get some background Maya/Lola presuming the end the season together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 09:01
GOOD NEWS Skam France just got renewed for 2 more seasons. :dance2:
Hopefully, they are both about Lamifex and we get some background Maya/Lola presuming the end the season together.
Amazing. Seems the pics that have been posted recently were from a filming site. Hoping for a Maya or Lamifex season but SKAM usually stays at school, so we'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both seem like decent people. And it shows they are comfortable with each other and they have good chemistry.

Xbxgz
Reactions:

Post by Xbxgz »

For the anons asking about the age, in the interview they say Flavie is 17 and Ayumi is 19.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can they PLEASE make Maya the focus of next season? :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xbxgz wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 17:53
For the anons asking about the age, in the interview they say Flavie is 17 and Ayumi is 19.
Wait... Flavie is 17? I thought the reason Cris and Joana didnt have a scene like that was because Cris actress was underage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 21:19
Xbxgz wrote:
Wait... Flavie is 17? I thought the reason Cris and Joana didnt have a scene like that was because Cris actress was underage.
And yet the season after that they filmed a sex scene with Nicole (Nora) while she was 17. They just didn't want to give Crisana a sex scene. No idea why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 18:54
can they PLEASE make Maya the focus of next season? :pray:
My bet Lamifex may be the new gen and the next seasons will be about Jo and Sekou.

Whatever anon
Reactions:

Post by Whatever anon »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 21:19
Xbxgz wrote:
They can do it depending on the way you shoot the scene and if the parents are ok with it. You can see there was some covering going on in the Maya/Lola one. They still managed to do justice. Crisana was because they didn't want so over sexualyze the couple apparently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On a discuté avec Flavie Delangle et Ayumi Roux, les héroïnes queers de Skam France
https://tetu.com/2020/06/11/on-a-discut ... am-france/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lola's relapse incoming in 3..2..1 :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else get a Demi lovato vibe from Maya?

Lolita
Reactions:

Post by Lolita »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 20:35
Does anyone else get a Demi lovato vibe from Maya?
Na, she's too asian for Demi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i dislike that this fandom is so lola biased. like maya has gone through her own shit and trauma and needs to take steps to protect herself too. and she did reach out to lola but got ignored but they're still acting like maya doesn't deserve lola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 00:56
i dislike that this fandom is so lola biased. like maya has gone through her own shit and trauma and needs to take steps to protect herself too. and she did reach out to lola but got ignored but they're still acting like maya doesn't deserve lola.
I don't know about that, it's just typical SKAM, surely they see through Lola's eyes, so fingers crossed for next season with Maya in it. I believe Lola will get a lot of hate from Elu's fandom after this episode 😥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Obviously Maya won't react as badly as Lola thinks but do we think they will still end the season in a relationship or just as friends. I feel like the writers might think about breaking them up and them getting back together in season 7 or 8.

Hxhxhxxn
Reactions:

Post by Hxhxhxxn »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 00:56
They are both in different stages in their life. That's the big issue. They aren't as compatible imo for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if they aren't together by the end of the season i hope that means it's setting up for a maya focused season next

Chiz
Reactions:

Post by Chiz »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 15:58
if they aren't together by the end of the season i hope that means it's setting up for a maya focused season next
I would love a Maya a season but i doubt it they're gonna give it to her, luckily we're gonna see the pov's change by the end of ep 10

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chiz wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 16:24
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 15:58
I would love a Maya a season but i doubt it they're gonna give it to her, luckily we're gonna see the pov's change by the end of ep 10
It sucks because I don't think there has even been a lesbian character who gets to be a skam main.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The last clip added even more drama, omg. I hope Lola's gonna be alright. Possibly the club video will get out soon and there will be even more drama. An episode and a half left, not sure what the plan is :unsure: Hope the last episode is longer than usual, like 30 mins or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a hell week :'( Just hope they did it, so she can join Lamifex and they will be a new generation. I won't tolerate a Tiff season =_= Go to Maya, Lola, gooo :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have to say the writing of Maya is so inconsistent. How can she not be in contact with Lola all this time? It makes no sense she would not be trying to reach out to Lola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 12:50
I have to say the writing of Maya is so inconsistent. How can she not be in contact with Lola all this time? It makes no sense she would not be trying to reach out to Lola.
They've been sloppy and inconsistent with the online content since late eps of S4, so this is no surprise. I like a lot of things about this season but this one is quite annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'll be okay with lola and maya ending apart this season if that means lola will be getting help and we will continue to see them in the next season. honestly lola's problems can not be solved this quickly unless they miraculously write someone like daphne and maya to help her truly see the light but it doesn't seem like it's going that way at all and instead lola will spiral down even further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 17:56
i'll be okay with lola and maya ending apart this season if that means lola will be getting help and we will continue to see them in the next season. honestly lola's problems can not be solved this quickly unless they miraculously write someone like daphne and maya to help her truly see the light but it doesn't seem like it's going that way at all and instead lola will spiral down even further.
It's fine by me too, but I believe they'll end up together. It's just a lot of drama, but the way they've written them, very patiently and serious, points to Maya being there for Lola no matter what happens.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Every time I see Maya, I think of Gert from Marvel's Runaways :lol:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 23:57
Every time I see Maya, I think of Gert from Marvel's Runaways :lol:
I watched all three seasons of that show and then like just forgot about it straight away. But apart from the hair I don't see it anon.

Guest 1111
Reactions:

Post by Guest 1111 »

I honestly think they will probably not end up together or they have alot to resolve open ended finish.