Lola/Maya SKAM France

Reactions:

Re: Lola/Maya SKAM France

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 22:34
Someone can spoiler tag it but I was wondering with Anais was she ever implied to be anything but straight in season 7 and 8?
No

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I stopped watching after Tiffany's season (that I watched sporadically), since I couldn't find the elements that kept me hooked on the show, especially Lola's season that I was obsessed with. I was free! And now I learn that 1)there is a new season, 2) it's Maya's season and......3)they are breaking up??? I can feel the obsession coming back and the old familiar "watching SCAM, feeling PAIN"sentiment and I haven't even started the season yet :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 22:34
Someone can spoiler tag it but I was wondering with Anais was she ever implied to be anything but straight in season 7 and 8?
She's been always linked to some of the mains, lol, like even Max or Bilal, but not with a girl.

I don't think they'll go there with her and Maya, I think the spoilers are
But I think it'll be good for Maya to have somebody outside of La Mif, because having mutual friends when you break up with your gf is problematic at best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When did they start filming this season (season 9)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 13:38
When did they start filming this season (season 9)?
I think around september and october

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Lola decided not to go bowling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh boy, I had forgotten the frustration of waiting for a new clip :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will we get a sex scene this season?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love love and love the newest clip. Tiff has grown immensely, and her hyping up Maya is everything.

But oh boy.. when Maya finally breaks, it will be ugly, surely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:00
Will we get a sex scene this season?
Granted I can't tell the future but no, there hasn't been a sex scene since season 6 and the new team took over right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gotta say, the cinematography has been stunning so far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have seen people saying that this season looks really similar to Nora’s in terms of Maya’s disconnection. And I’m like yes please since it’s the best new gen season in the Skamverse. Let’s go :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody know what episode Lola's new LI is supposed to show up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They will come back together at some point, i have no doubt we'll get our happy end. I just want to know what's going on with Maya and how they will develop her character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone asked on twitter what will break Maya's bubble, so I made up 2 theories:

Lola will start to go out with clement and this guy will put her closer to relapsing. Maya will see it, but will not be able to stop it. Something will happen related to that (elliot and lola's father will appear because of that) that will trigger maya's fear of a loved one dying. From that, she will explode with so many feelings and she will start to work on herself.

xxxxxxxx

the other one is simplier: Maya is sick (there are doctors characters listed in this season) and was because of this that she was away for 5 days in new years ever. But I don't really know how the clement-lola conection would play with a sickness plotline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why there’s always a man in wlw relationship???
It’s annoying and hard to watch. Lola will confirm the bislut, bicurious stereotypez

I don’t think Maya and Lola will go back together. My bet they become best friend like Maya and Max. Maya will find another girl who loves her and brings the best out of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:26
It’s annoying and hard to watch. Lola will confirm the bislut, bicurious stereotypez

I don’t think Maya and Lola will go back together. My bet they become best friend like Maya and Max. Maya will find another girl who loves her and brings the best out of her.
1. Lola is Bi, not a lesbian. Bisluts are women who don't actually date women.
2. A man is not in a wlw relationship, they broke up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You really haven't watched the last two seasons if you think Lola is the problem. She's been the loving and stable one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:50
Guest wrote:

You really haven't watched the last two seasons if you think Lola is the problem. She's been the loving and stable one.
You wrong. Lola is unstable too. When Lola had her crises, Maya was there to support her, even when she relapsed. It's unjust if Lola wasn't able to help Maya when she's going down. In previous seasons, Maya was very sweet and loves Lola unconditionally.
They broke up but the story centred on wlw relationship, and if Lola is back to men, it's only confirm the stereotype of bi girls. She could have a new gf. But it's easier to bi girls to go back to men right???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

you are in a french tv show , there is any show in france where a lesbian couple is happy ,it's alwxays toxic and never end well , or when it's happy they have 2minutes screentime each 10 episodes .. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:35
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:50
Guest wrote:

You wrong. Lola is unstable too. When Lola had her crises, Maya was there to support her, even when she relapsed. It's unjust if Lola wasn't able to help Maya when she's going down. In previous seasons, Maya was very sweet and loves Lola unconditionally.
They broke up but the story centred on wlw relationship, and if Lola is back to men, it's only confirm the stereotype of bi girls. She could have a new gf. But it's easier to bi girls to go back to men right???
1. Lola has shown no signs of being unstable to past two seasons.
2. Lola can't help Maya if Maya doesn't see there's anything wrong/wants to be helped.
3. Bisexual means you like both, so what if her new, likely temporary, LI is a guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dont think it will be really really love triangle, more it will be like Maya thinking that Lola is with him. Needs something to make Maya breakdown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:45
I dont think it will be really really love triangle, more it will be like Maya thinking that Lola is with him. Needs something to make Maya breakdown.
This could also be the case, I don't think anybody know what exactly the new guys role is besides it having something to do with lola.

Reactions:

Re: LGUESTola/Maya SKAM France

Post by Guest »

I think Maya suffers from emotional detachment. Dealing with so many traumas during childhood (lack of love, absence of parental loves and loving family) she detaches herself from others to avoid being hurt.
so she cannot express her feelings, asking for helps, hiding her problems. Things will get ugly when something will trigger her, (Lola’s being with another person) and it can get worst than Lola’s case ( self harm or maybe hurt other people). But since now I cannot see her being violent physically to herself and others. I’m curious about the bad things that she did or she’ll do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also a lesbian writer wrote Maya's season, i doubt person as lesbian would wrote a real love triangle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So maya will probably be hired to wprk at lola's school

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 08:29
So maya will probably be hired to wprk at lola's school
She's about to turn into Maya Goldberg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That guy putting his arm around Lola's triggered Maya and you can just see it :rofl: I think she will lose it big time like there would be nothing more than friendship between that guy and Lola, but Maya will lose her shit and this will divide them even more :nervous: I expect a lot of drama, nothing else from Skam France :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maya should stop being Greta Tunberg and go to school instead!
She cannot work as cashier and doing little jobs forever. She’s smart, kind and creative girl, she should aim higher. Don’t want to see her end up as another low income lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:51
Maya should stop being Greta Tunberg and go to school instead!
She cannot work as cashier and doing little jobs forever. She’s smart, kind and creative girl, she should aim higher. Don’t want to see her end up as another low income lesbian.
:rofl: :rofl:

Maya will be fine, she's that lucky lesbian who gets best apartments, clothes, friends for free from the writers :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:46
I just hope Maya won’t come out as non binary or worst: trans :rofl:
You really need to be transphobic without of nowhere :mask:

it's not gonna happen in the show because of obvious reasons, but shows a lot of u.

Werb
Reactions:

Post by Werb »

Can someone tell them that they need to translate VA messages too... Cuz half of the talking/communication is via VA and we need to have idea what they are writing in VA...

It's a hell watching like this... Waiting English subs for 4 - 5 hours if lucky, and then VA messages are in French and u still have no idea wtf is going on....
Plus I miss Lola all the time... Idk how Maya handling it...

Wer
Reactions:

Post by Wer »

VA I mean whatsApp messages

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First Maya needs a job (from the chat message), perfect timing when she visits and saw lola with the guy. She grabs the opportunity to have a job a be around lola and the lamif, also she said that its not the same without lola even if the lamif share custody (jo max and red bickering in the bowling game) and lastly this will trigger the most unemotionally character of the season to blow up big time, MAYA will be fighting her own demons in school hours.. and she will just blow up with heart aches and worst part she may end up in a hospital..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Werb wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:21
Can someone tell them that they need to translate VA messages too... Cuz half of the talking/communication is via VA and we need to have idea what they are writing in VA...

It's a hell watching like this... Waiting English subs for 4 - 5 hours if lucky, and then VA messages are in French and u still have no idea wtf is going on....
https://skamfr2021.tumblr.com/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Werb wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:21

here they post the videos 1-2hours later and with accurate english subtitles.
https://sites.google.com/view/alllofskam/skam-france

And for VA/Whatsapp messages, I would say for you to go to @portalamifex. There, they post subtitles for the messages

O_O?
Reactions:

Post by O_O? »

There's two new clips out there and I never got any notification :rage:
I'm subscribed, the bell is on "all" so wth??? I love these notifications about new clips :nails:

Seeing Lola with the guy makes me mad... Can't even imagine what Maya felt like :'(
So she decided to get a job in Lola's school, wrong move Maya :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:41
First Maya needs a job (from the chat message), perfect timing when she visits and saw lola with the guy. She grabs the opportunity to have a job a be around lola and the lamif, also she said that its not the same without lola even if the lamif share custody (jo max and red bickering in the bowling game) and lastly this will trigger the most unemotionally character of the season to blow up big time, MAYA will be fighting her own demons in school hours.. and she will just blow up with heart aches and worst part she may end up in a hospital..
what chat message?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:12
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 09:46
I just hope Maya won’t come out as non binary or worst: trans :rofl:
You really need to be transphobic without of nowhere :mask:

it's not gonna happen in the show because of obvious reasons, but shows a lot of u.
I forgot that this LESBIAN L chat is full of queers non binary trans ally kids :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're gonna break us. Look at this little face :bigcry:

Skam France doing the right thing tho, somehow it's been better that Druck :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lola is moving on way too fast like damn girl. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

O_O? wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:11
There's two new clips out there and I never got any notification :rage:
I'm subscribed, the bell is on "all" so wth??? I love these notifications about new clips :nails:

Seeing Lola with the guy makes me mad... Can't even imagine what Maya felt like :'(
So she decided to get a job in Lola's school, wrong move Maya :-/
So i wasn't the only one that didn't get a notification?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:14
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 10:41
what chat message?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:33
lol at people wanting to have an explanation for everything. its good that they left it open, like she may need the money or she's a stalker and that's her problem, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maya doesnt need to be a surveillant to approach Lola. All she has to do is to beg Lola to come back, crying, saying JE TAIME Lola! Communicate.

O_O?
Reactions:

Post by O_O? »

Yeah... Apparently she never actually said "I love you" to Lola... So she needs to say that, and she needs to tell her she's the most important person in her life and she needs to tell where the hell she's been those 5 days :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:22
See I understand both of them Maya a little more because it's not her fault girl is so messed up and she hasn't worked through any of her traumas. she doesn't know she's doing anything wrong in the relationship.
That said, if I were Maya and my girlfriend breaks up with me and the next time I see her she's got a guy that was already hanging all over her during the time Maya was missing for 5 days, i to would suspect that maybe it's not about Maya about Lola fining some new boy you to play with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:22
Guest wrote:
See I understand both of them Maya a little more because it's not her fault girl is so messed up and she hasn't worked through any of her traumas. she doesn't know she's doing anything wrong in the relationship.
That said, if I were Maya and my girlfriend breaks up with me and the next time I see her she's got a guy that was already hanging all over her during the time Maya was missing for 5 days, i to would suspect that maybe it's not about Maya about Lola fining some new boy you to play with.
Maybe there’s nothing wrong with Maya, but Lola has found an excuse to dump Maya because she’s being close to this guy.
Maya already knows it, that’s why she knows his name and his insta. Lola is cheating on Maya. (Lesbian love story without cheating is not a lesbian story)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe there’s nothing wrong with Maya, but Lola has found an excuse to dump Maya because she’s being close to this guy.
Maya already knows it, that’s why she knows his name and his insta. Lola is cheating on Maya. (Lesbian love story without cheating is not a lesbian story)
welcome in french series anons ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Lola didn't cheat or hook up with the guy, they are going to be just friends at the moment at least because they don't want to make Lola unlikeable. Especially if the end game is Maya and Lola getting back together.