Ban Inquiries

Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

So did we ever figure out which mod or admin it was who kept calling that poster "YOU RACIST C-U-N-T"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 06:46
So did we ever figure out which mod or admin it was who kept calling that poster "YOU RACIST C-U-N-T"?
Lol. Somebody's triggered. Are you a racist c--- yourself, OP? Were you the loser that was banned? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 06:58
Guest wrote:
Lol. Somebody's triggered. Are you a racist c--- yourself, OP? Were you the loser that was banned? :rofl:
Not triggered at all. I would really like to know. And, no, I wasn't the "loser" banned. But it seems to have hit a nerve with your quick response. Maybe YOU are the racist or the c-u-n-t or even both?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 07:12
Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 06:58
Guest wrote:
Not triggered at all. I would really like to know. And, no, I wasn't the "loser" banned. But it seems to have hit a nerve with your quick response. Maybe YOU are the racist or the c-u-n-t or even both?
Likely to be the Batwoman mod...she thinks everything is racist and loves to ban people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 02:25
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51400&start=5740#p4166321

Pretty sure that was my only post yesterday and today I opened l chat up to see I was banned.

Unban me. There is no reason to ban someone for that besides the fact you’re letting the unhinged mod in the Dickinson/HS/EH threads run rampant unchecked.
Sentry as one of the more reasonable admins pls unban me?

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 20:12
I am not an admin, only a mod. I do help folks sort out bans if contacted on Discord but usually it's to confirm if it's from us or a workplace/mobile carrier ban.
Guest wrote:
If there are any more messages like that happening still please let an admin know asap.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 20:25
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 20:12
I am not an admin, only a mod. I do help folks sort out bans if contacted on Discord but usually it's to confirm if it's from us or a workplace/mobile carrier ban.
Guest wrote:
If there are any more messages like that happening still please let an admin know asap.
So mods can ban but can’t unban? That seems odd. And I already know it’s a ban on my home ip. Thanks anyway.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 21:16
So mods can ban but can’t unban? That seems odd. And I already know it’s a ban on my home ip. Thanks anyway.
You'd need to get into contact with the mod that placed the ban. If you're unsure of who placed it that's when you'd contact staff.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we ban user Yadom in the Blackpink thread. They are a shit stirrer troll. Multiple users are complaining already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So do admins ever actually respond to emails inquiring about an IP ban? I’ve been waiting days for a response.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dear Mods,

Why oh why am I banned here? I've been trying to access this board for the past two days. I even sent an email yesterday, but still no reply. Can someone please explain why it seems to me that I'm no longer welcome here. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me. Or better yet, can someone please unban me. Thank you.

These were my recent posts:

Post #2385 Netflix thread

Post #231 News of the Natural World thread

Best regards,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you not just switch your router off and on again?
That gives me a new IP in seconds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 15:54
Can you not just switch your router off and on again?
That gives me a new IP in seconds.
You have a Dynamic IP. Some have a Static IP.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

If it's been a couple days or longer reach out to one of us (mods) on Discord. If you reach out to me personally please have the following ready:

-Your IP address that was banned. Do not post your IP on the forums or in the #complaints-and-bans public channel on Discord.
-What device you access TLC on (computer vs mobile).
-Some posting history (link directly to your post).

Discord usage is NOT required to lift bans. It has been useful in the past to help some anons out though. It is completely optional and text-only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 01:00
If it's been a couple days or longer reach out to one of us (mods) on Discord. If you reach out to me personally please have the following ready:

-Your IP address that was banned. Do not post your IP on the forums or in the #complaints-and-bans public channel on Discord.
-What device you access TLC on (computer vs mobile).
-Some posting history (link directly to your post).

Discord usage is NOT required to lift bans. It has been useful in the past to help some anons out though. It is completely optional and text-only.
I'm sorry but if people get banned their posts are usually deleted too so not sure how they can post. Also, the bottom line is you would not have this issue if your mods were not so ban happy. If you warned people for a start.

People do not have time for this. They will continue to use a VPN until the point that the excessive banning comes to an end. You aren't addressing the underlying issue that your moderators have created.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a complaint about this forum. I object to the old Complaints thread being deleted and the complaints against the mods and you never being addressed. Instead of listening to complaints of forum users, you're threatening more bans, which accomplishes nothing. People are forced to use VPN because of you and your incompetent mods. Btw. the mods never give anyone a warning before banning them so that's nothing new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 21:45
I made a few posts in the Dickinson, Ella Hunt & Hailee Steinfeld threads yesterday and then got permanently banned. Don't even know why. I don't recall saying anything offensive or arguing with anyone. Weird :blinkwide:
Same here and I didn't say nothing remotely controversial

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
I made a few posts in the Dickinson, Ella Hunt & Hailee Steinfeld threads yesterday and then got permanently banned. Don't even know why. I don't recall saying anything offensive or arguing with anyone. Weird :blinkwide:
Posted on the Ella Hunt thread yesterday and the posts got deleted and then I got banned (again!) mysteriously. What the heck?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
X3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did I get banned today for saying in Ella Hunt's thread that her comment about being queer is about her sexuality, not some energy bs? Some poster questioned her queerness so that's why I said that. Please unban me and I'll stay away from that thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, I was banned from the hailee stenfield thread and I’m not sure why. My last comment was about her and mila kunis and it was to further prove hailee could be gay. Lol. Then my previous comments before that was how it sucks if she’s gay she won’t be out for awhile and I commented on someone’s post about her and Jacob elordi. Like I don’t get why I was banned?! Can I please be unbanned?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 19:00
Hi, I was banned from the hailee stenfield thread and I’m not sure why. My last comment was about her and mila kunis and it was to further prove hailee could be gay. Lol. Then my previous comments before that was how it sucks if she’s gay she won’t be out for awhile and I commented on someone’s post about her and Jacob elordi. Like I don’t get why I was banned?! Can I please be unbanned?
Hi, this is still an issue for me! Not sure if I was unbanned but I was able to post, and my recent post was about liking her music and saying how she could be part of the new breed of young actresses today like Florence, etc and I was banned for that?!!! Like what is going on? CN someone pls fix this issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, girls:
Moods banned my VPN's ip. I use VPN Hola.
VPN Hola allows you to get someone's IP if you give them your IP. It's not my fault if someone who uses my ip does something wrong. I think it's unfair.
Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 18:21
Hey, girls:
Moods banned my VPN's ip. I use VPN Hola.
VPN Hola allows you to get someone's IP if you give them your IP. It's not my fault if someone who uses my ip does something wrong. I think it's unfair.
Thanks.
Never heard of a mod or admin named "Moods." Must be someone new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was banned (I assume) for starting the topic “How did you know for sure you were a lesbian”, as the topic has been deleted.

Please reconsider, I’ve just been feeling insecure about my sexuality lately, but deep down I do know I am a lesbian, I’m just anxious and I think struggling with some comp-het. If it was because I vaguely mentioned anything sexual to do with men, lesson learned, I’m sorry and I won’t do that again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA. This is gonna sound sappy but I’ve been having a hard time lately, especially around coming out and this board has really felt like a community at times. Please reconsider the permanent ban.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA as last 2 posts. Just noticed my thread “Constant Rejection in Lesbian Dating” has also been deleted, there was no mention of men in there. Can someone please just tell me what I did wrong/why these threads were deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA as last 2 posts. Just noticed my thread “Constant Rejection in Lesbian Dating” has also been deleted, can’t think of any reason why. Can someone please just tell me what I did wrong?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you to whoever kind soul unbanned me :hug: Still curious as to why my thread "Constant Rejection in Lesbian Dating" was deleted though, pretty sure everyone was being nice. If any mods/admin see this could you let me know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 17:58
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 19:00
Hi, this is still an issue for me! Not sure if I was unbanned but I was able to post, and my recent post was about liking her music and saying how she could be part of the new breed of young actresses today like Florence, etc and I was banned for that?!!! Like what is going on? CN someone pls fix this issue.
Still an issue. I’ll be an able to post and then get banned again for no reason😞 my last post was #8735.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quite a few of the Bell Mobility IPs in Downtown Vancouver and in the subs are blocked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The killing Eve mod was being a weirdo, deleting only my posts when I wasn’t even trolling, I actually barely post in this forum, I mostly lurk. Of course I got angry and I called ver based and reposted one of my deleted posts. She then proceeded to ban me without giving me a warning (that I didn’t need because again, I wasn’t trolling).
The IP that’s as banned was the one from this post viewtopic.php?t=77890 I was the one that created that thread. I hope you can check it out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 23:30
The killing Eve mod was being a weirdo, deleting only my posts when I wasn’t even trolling, I actually barely post in this forum, I mostly lurk. Of course I got angry and I called ver based and reposted one of my deleted posts. She then proceeded to ban me without giving me a warning (that I didn’t need because again, I wasn’t trolling).
The IP that’s as banned was the one from this post viewtopic.php?t=77890 I was the one that created that thread. I hope you can check it out
Think I got banned by them earlier too and all I said at that time was Villanelle was hot. Had to change my IP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 23:30
Think I got banned by them earlier too and all I said at that time was Villanelle was hot. Had to change my IP.
What a freaking weirdo that mod is, she’s in an absolute power trip :blinkwide: I’m sorry that happed to you too. And I guess that’s what I’ll have to do if they don’t unban my other IP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 23:17
Thank you to whoever kind soul unbanned me :hug: Still curious as to why my thread "Constant Rejection in Lesbian Dating" was deleted though, pretty sure everyone was being nice. If any mods/admin see this could you let me know?
Anyone have any idea why this thread was deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got banned for posting in the Zendaya thread that "Rue is not gay. She likes d---." This was in direct response to a post saying that Rue is gay. That is literally all I said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ya'll banning people for stating rue's sexuality now lol the mod for the zendaya thread wants her to be gay so bad even when it literally isn't true ffs

Alexa_xx
Reactions:

Post by Alexa_xx »

Guest wrote:
31 Jan 2022, 22:53
I got banned for posting in the Zendaya thread that "Rue is not gay. She likes d---." This was in direct response to a post saying that Rue is gay. That is literally all I said.
Rue is gay though.

They probably thought you were just baiting people.

That thread is pretty chill so I imagine they just didn’t want trouble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexa_xx wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Rue is gay though.

If you are attracted to and willingly have sex with a male and you are female you are innately not gay. The post was a direct response to another poster's statement.

The thread and its mod are lesbophobicand so are you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 19:33
Alexa_xx wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rue is gay though.

If you are attracted to and willingly have sex with a male and you are female you are innately not gay. The post was a direct response to another poster's statement.

Name calling really works and really helps get your point across and absolutely doesn’t make people think badly of you.

Rue isn’t straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
Alexa_xx wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rue is gay though.

Name calling really works and really helps get your point across and absolutely doesn’t make people think badly of you.

Rue isn’t straight.
She's not gay. Interacting with d--- literally != lesbian. Saying lesbians can want to is lesbophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alexa_xx wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rue is gay though.

Rue isn’t straight.
Question, how do you make the jump from “not straight” to its ok to call her “a lesbian”? How biphobic of you!

Literal violence as you erase the vast spectrum between straight and lesbian. You are literally killing bisexual people with that lack of words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alexa_xx wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rue is gay though.

Rue isn’t straight.
Question, how do you make the jump from “not straight” to its ok to call her “a lesbian”? How biphobic of you!

Literal violence as you erase the vast spectrum between straight and lesbian. You are literally killing bisexual people with that lack of words.
Not a clue what you are talking about. Literally only said Rue wasn’t straight. You’ve twisted this so far you must be a contortionist. Never said Rue was a lesbian.

I love bisexual’s. Couldn’t care less if she was bi, pan queer, whatever I just know she isn’t straight. In the show it’s confirmed that “she likes girls” Elliot says it in episode 4.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 21:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alexa_xx wrote:

Rue is gay though.

Rue isn’t straight.

Not a clue what you are talking about. Literally only said Rue wasn’t straight. You’ve twisted this so far you must be a contortionist. Never said Rue was a lesbian.

I love bisexual’s. Couldn’t care less if she was bi, pan queer, whatever I just know she isn’t straight. In the show it’s confirmed that “she likes girls” Elliot says it in episode 4.
Lol it’s literally in the thread. You said “rue is gay though” and if you are gonna go the cowards route and say that wasn’t you it was a DA, first, it’s obvious it was you so whatever. And second, even if by some stretch it wasn’t, you are replying to a thread where people are upset they were banned for stating the fact that a character isn’t a lesbian when people are calling her one and your brilliant reply to that was “well she isn’t straight”. That is absolutely erasing bisexuality and flat out trolling.

But I have to say, you TRA lot should really become lawyers because your absolutely dominating ability to pivot, redirect and obfuscate questions and points being made in conversation is really something to behold.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 21:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Rue isn’t straight.

Lol it’s literally in the thread. You said “rue is gay though” and if you are gonna go the cowards route and say that wasn’t you it was a DA, first, it’s obvious it was you so whatever. And second, even if by some stretch it wasn’t, you are replying to a thread where people are upset they were banned for stating the fact that a character isn’t a lesbian when people are calling her one and your brilliant reply to that was “well she isn’t straight”. That is absolutely erasing bisexuality and flat out trolling.

But I have to say, you TRA lot should really become lawyers because your absolutely dominating ability to pivot, redirect and obfuscate questions and points being made in conversation is really something to behold.
Classic projection.

How exactly does saying someone isn’t straight erase bisexuality?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Rue isn’t straight.

Classic projection.

DA When you literally use it as a counterargument to saying someone isn't gay in direct response to an initial claim that someone IS gay???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 05:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic projection.

DA When you literally use it as a counterargument to saying someone isn't gay in direct response to an initial claim that someone IS gay???
DA
Hang on. Something can’t be bi erasure if it’s true though.

If a person identifies as gay and you are just stating that fact it’s not bi erasure.

it’s confirmed that Rue is gay…

https://lgbtqia-characters.fandom.com/wiki/Rue_Bennett

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic projection.

DA

If a person identifies as gay and you are just stating that fact it’s not bi erasure.

DA When a female has sex with someone who has a d---, that is NOT homosexuality, ie being "gay" for a woman. Showrunner opinions do not trump female homosexuality being a real thing that exists outside of their whims.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:49
Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic projection.

DA

DA When a female has sex with someone who has a d---, that is NOT homosexuality, ie being "gay" for a woman. Showrunner opinions do not trump female homosexuality being a real thing that exists outside of their whims.
How Rue identifies and your personal opinion are two different things.

Also Rue hasn’t had sex with Jules and Rue doesn’t see Jules as male so to Rue none of what you said matters.

Rue fell In love with Jules the second she saw her, she didn’t know if Jules had a d--- or not and she doesn’t care. Neither do I.
A lesbian can never fall in love with a male. Clearly you are not gay either. This is just the newest iteration of "hearts not parts" and is extremely homophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:49
Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

How Rue identifies and your personal opinion are two different things.

Also Rue hasn’t had sex with Jules and Rue doesn’t see Jules as male so to Rue none of what you said matters.

Rue fell In love with Jules the second she saw her, she didn’t know if Jules had a d--- or not and she doesn’t care. Neither do I.
A lesbian can never fall in love with a male. Clearly you are not gay either. This is just the newest iteration of "hearts not parts" and is extremely homophobic.
Rue hasn’t fallen in love with a male, she has fallen in love with a person that she and every single person in her life sees and addresses as female.

If a few audience members see Jules as male that’s fine but it’s not how Rue sees her.