Lulubabyy
Reactions: 0

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Lulubabyy »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 15:02
Sentry wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 07:08
Hey folks, I come back with some news. If you're having issues with registering (waiting for approval for example) post the username you chose to be activated in the trouble shooting thread.

As for the banned anon here that had a reg account try getting on that reg account to go through the DMing process for lifting an IP ban. The reg account should be good to post with as of now. If you're encountering any issues still let us know.

A reminder to folks to not post your IP on the forums, DMs only with a mod or staff member.
Lulubabyy
Thegeeg

Thanks
Hi sentry, I have sent u a DM. Thanks a lot for your help ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dear Mods, I've been banned before for posting my opinion that didn't come off as anti-Russian and pro-American. (There is something called "political independence"). =_=  I'll just try to ask, so to avoid being banned again since I can't request to get unbanned because I don't have a member account, can I post something like a picture like I saw one today with a group of Ukrainian people with a banner that said "go to Washington and never come back"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 13:41
Dear Mods, I've been banned before for posting my opinion that didn't come off as anti-Russian and pro-American. (There is something called "political independence"). =_=  I'll just try to ask, so to avoid being banned again since I can't request to get unbanned because I don't have a member account, can I post something like a picture like I saw one today with a group of Ukrainian people with a banner that said "go to Washington and never come back"?
Another one: Can I post an update from the other side, especially with this interesting claim that they found a military biological program in Ukrainian biological laboratories that apparently the Pentagon won't disclose? It shouldn't be immediately believed, but it is worth noting that they claimed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 13:55
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 13:41
Another one: Can I post an update from the other side, especially with this interesting claim that they found a military biological program in Ukrainian biological laboratories that apparently the Pentagon won't disclose? It shouldn't be immediately believed, but it is worth noting that they claimed it.
Don't even try. There's only one right opinion here - pro american, others are considered as propaganda. Didn't you know that american and european media never lie?

Reactions:

RE: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

Fucking shitty board and its shitty mods banning people for no reason but letting whole threads infested with trolls open, no matter how many times you report them.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Would it be ok to email the board administrator my ip address to see if a ban could be lifted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey!

Not sure how to DM a mod, but I’ve tried emailing an admin because I kept being banned for some reason and nothing has worked. I’ve never gotten a response. Please help!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 20:29
Hey!

Not sure how to DM a mod, but I’ve tried emailing an admin because I kept being banned for some reason and nothing has worked.I’ve never gotten a response. Please help!
you'll never get a response, admin doesn't check email

Reactions:

Post by guest »

What if you don't have a registered account, how can you ask for a ban to lifted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, can I ask why I am banned suddenly? One of my posts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78276&start=1250#p4387715

.JPG
Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

You were banned for het talk in the Lauren Jauregui thread.
What if you don't have a registered account, how can you ask for a ban to lifted?
Link to a pre-ban post of yours as the poster above did.
Hey!
Not sure how to DM a mod, but I’ve tried emailing an admin because I kept being banned for some reason and nothing has worked. I’ve never gotten a response. Please help!
DM me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 20:58
Whaaat? I havent posted there in weeks, I dont even remember what I said. Probably just that she has a bf which is true. Please, can you unban me? I wont do that again. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

.JPG wrote:
Hey!
DM me.
I do not have a link to any of the pre ban posts, the thread got a lot of posts deleted that day not just my posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 23:17
.JPG wrote:
Hey!
DM me.
I do not have a link to any of the pre ban posts, the thread got a lot of posts deleted that day not just my posts.
you can link any post, not the ones you think you were banned for as you say they are mostly deleted.

.JPG

Post by .JPG »

Whaaat? I havent posted there in weeks, I dont even remember what I said. Probably just that she has a bf which is true. Please, can you unban me? I wont do that again.
I did not ban you, but het talk has always been a bannable offense. The ban on that IP remains.
If you won't reg up to DM a mod/admin your IP address and can't link a pre-ban post, there's no other way to help you.

IP question
Reactions:

Post by IP question »

Apparently I’m permanently banned, I’m not sure why, I never leave comments and just lurk. What’s the deal?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 23:26
Whaaat? I havent posted there in weeks, I dont even remember what I said. Probably just that she has a bf which is true. Please, can you unban me? I wont do that again.
I did not ban you, but het talk has always been a bannable offense. The ban on that IP remains.
Remains until when? Come on, I cant be banned permanently. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IP question wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 04:35
Apparently I’m permanently banned, I’m not sure why, I never leave comments and just lurk. What’s the deal?
same here

Reactions:

Post by guest »

.JPG wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 23:26
If you won't reg up to DM a mod/admin your IP address and can't link a pre-ban post, there's no other way to help you.
I tried to register but it said my email address was already in use

.JPG

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:08
IP question wrote:
same here
Reg up and DM me or another mod/admin.
Then you have two options remaining: Use another email address to register another account or reach out to a mod/admin in the Discord server.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

.JPG wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 23:01
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:08
IP question wrote:
same here
Reg up and DM me or another mod/admin.
Then you have two options remaining: Use another email address to register another account or reach out to a mod/admin in the Discord server.
OK I will thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this site now banning everyone for anything? Once upon a time people were making threads insulting mods and no one gave a shit nowadays an anon reports you if they don't agree with you and a mod will range ban every ip address in your country as a result

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RE: Post No. 412

Dear Sentry,

Good morning. This is in reference to my previous post in this thread. Can you please help me get unbanned here? And kindly give a reason or an explanation for the ban.

It has been more two months now, and I wish I would get a very favorable response soon 'cause I really don't like using a VPN.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd reply. Thank you.

Just a Guest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry/Dadou

Do a girl a solid and explain why I’ve been banned with the reason given as racism! :blinkwide:

Ok, if I’ve been banned for arguing with another poster, because yes I’ve been drawn into thread nonsense past day or two while bored Ill, fair enough. But racism? Where? Please, if I have tell me cos it was completely unconscious! Educate me if needs be. Mortified at the thought.
Have I been swept up in a thread clean up in error maybe? I’m at a loss here.

Here’s one of my posts from the aforementioned banned IP

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78054&start=1250#p4420550

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 21:24
Sentry/Dadou

Do a girl a solid and explain why I’ve been banned with the reason given as racism! :blinkwide:

Ok, if I’ve been banned for arguing with another poster, because yes I’ve been drawn into thread nonsense past day or two while bored Ill, fair enough. But racism? Where? Please, if I have tell me cos it was completely unconscious! Educate me if needs be. Mortified at the thought.

Were you the one who called Asians "coolies" in the British politics thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 21:24
Sentry/Dadou

Were you the one who called Asians "coolies" in the British politics thread?
Shit yes, well no, I mean I didn’t call them that, I was saying due to austerity we were back treating young Asians like in the days of the Raj. I honestly didn’t realise that word was seen as offensive, I thought it meant more general slave labour rather than Asian in particular. But ignorance is not an excuse. Apologies.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

How do you dm a moderator here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 18:34
How do you dm a moderator here?
Create an account, click on their name, and then hit "Send a message" within their profile.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Thank You

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I have registered but I have not heard if I have been accepted. How do they let you know?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

could a mod please check new registration emails to see if I will be accepted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 19:48
could a mod please check new registration emails to see if I will be accepted
If you read this thread, or the complaints thread, or the ban thread, (or anywhere on this forum :nails: ), you will see admin/modding is not a priority… don’t expect a timely answer, you’ll just stress yourself…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A mod block me in Killing Eve thread for no reason. Please do something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I change my isp and sometimes I would get banned and unbanned, is there anyway to fix it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Killing Eve mod yet again abusing their powe, I was banned for no reason whatsoever. I know it came from there because that's where I've been posting. This is my latest post, and the funniest thing is it wasn't even deleted or reported viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78236&sid=770a93a5f ... 0#p4472720 can you check it out; pls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 04:03
The Killing Eve mod yet again abusing their powe, I was banned for no reason whatsoever. I know it came from there because that's where I've been posting. This is my latest post, and the funniest thing is it wasn't even deleted or reported viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78236&sid=770a93a5f ... 0#p4472720 can you check it out; pls?
What post(s) do you think got you banned?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also banned from the KE thread. I admit that I went slightly off-topic but I also related it back to Killing Eve in the end :eyeroll:
How long is a ban, I want to enjoy the finale this weekend :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
SA. Ok, my post was deleted but it wasn't anything to be banned for, it was sighly off topic but under the spoiler tag. Anyway, this is another post with my banned ip viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78236&start=28650#p4472390
This is why this forum is dying, mods ban everyone for every single little shit they don't like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 04:06
Guest wrote:
What post(s) do you think got you banned?
I went off topic, but I wasn't all that much because in the end I was talking about the Jodie, whom is one of the leads of the show. People post all kinds of dumb OT there (I'm talking about anons posting about their masturbating plans, like, who gives a f?) and they don't get deleted or banned.
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 04:07
Also banned from the KE thread. I admit that I went slightly off-topic but I also related it back to Killing Eve in the end :eyeroll:
How long is a ban, I want to enjoy the finale this weekend :/
I feel bad because you were replying to me lol. They usually don't unban anyone unless you post a link here to an older post of yours made with your banned url. So go find an older post and good luck :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is my other IP that got banned, idek what happened with this one, I barely post with my phone. Phone and tablet have different IPs. I hope a kind mod looks into it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 04:31
This is my other IP that got banned, idek what happened with this one, I barely post with my phone. Phone and tablet have different IPs. I hope a kind mod looks into it
SA, forgot the link :facepalm: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78236&sid=6d9a3e028 ... 0#p4469433

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I went off topic, but I wasn't all that much because in the end I was talking about the Jodie, whom is one of the leads of the show. People post all kinds of dumb OT there (I'm talking about anons posting about their masturbating plans, like, who gives a f?) and they don't get deleted or banned.
How OT were you? Was it behind-the-scenes shit related to the show or really OT?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 04:50
How OT were you? Was it behind-the-scenes shit related to the show or really OT?
Omg it was just shit talking rude fans/haters. Back in the day that would only get you a warning at most. Now they don't even do that, just plain ban everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Based bitcb RXD keeps deleting my coments and banning me. Can someone do something? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi. I seem to be banned and am quite puzzled - I don't believe that I've ever posted anything inflammatory here, but perhaps I'm wrong? A link to a pre-banned post (#1701). Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60200&start=1700

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The killing eve mood banned me. :spy:
I don't even know why :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got banned for no reason 🙃
Well I'm guessing this is the post that got me banned

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79455&start=200#p4526560

Just because I said ONE girl in a 10 member girl group might be bi? Alright learned my lesson but plz lift the ban on my IP :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, can I ask why I was banned? One of my posts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78276&start=1950#p4536213

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 12:15
Hi, can I ask why I was banned? One of my posts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78276&start=1950#p4536213
Can someone answer me?

Guest325
Reactions:

Post by Guest325 »

I'm permanently banned from a thread where I've never write ANY comment and just lurk from time to time. So I want to know why?