Ban Inquiries

Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 21:52
hi mods, can I know why I was banned? If it was because of the post in Dayane and Rosalinda thread and someone reported me it wasnt supposed to be serious, I was annoyed by production who protect molester. Please be kind and unban me, TIA.
One of my posts viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78296#p3826568
This is the post that was reported, quoted one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76498&start=60025#p3826069
But like I said it was annoyance by that shit show and their production and molester they keep there.
Please provide the exact day and at least part of a quote from your post so I can find it better. Moderators do not have the same amount of posts/pages as guests so when you link a post it usually doesnt give us the one you mean.
You know mods are useless when they do nothing about a lesbophobic troll posting for hours about the definition of "lesbian" including active manfuckers/women attracted to men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi mod, can you help lift the ban. I can access to the site on my phone but not on my laptop. How do I pass you my laptop IP address? Can I just email?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 03:33
Hi mod, can you help lift the ban. I can access to the site on my phone but not on my laptop. How do I pass you my laptop IP address? Can I just email?
You can DM mods if you have account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 21:52
hi mods, can I know why I was banned? If it was because of the post in Dayane and Rosalinda thread and someone reported me it wasnt supposed to be serious, I was annoyed by production who protect molester. Please be kind and unban me, TIA.
One of my posts viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78296#p3826568
This is the post that was reported, quoted one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76498&start=60025#p3826069
But like I said it was annoyance by that shit show and their production and molester they keep there.
Please provide the exact day and at least part of a quote from your post so I can find it better. Moderators do not have the same amount of posts/pages as guests so when you link a post it usually doesnt give us the one you mean.
Turns out I am not banned today. :unsure: Maybe it was a mistake or something. Thanks anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 10:58
Guest wrote:
You can DM mods if you have account
I don’t have account but I did email the mods. It was okay after that then today it happened again. One cell couldn’t access the page but the other could.
Why am I forever banned??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi Mods,

I’ve sent an email as well but I just tried to get onto the board from my phone and it says I’m permanently banned. It was fine all day and I haven’t posted anything today then suddenly I lost access. I haven’t posted in years until yesterday, and late last night I posted this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76710&start=42560#p3835927

I can’t imagine this post violated any rules but if it did it was certainly unintentional. Could someone please help?

Thank you,
Anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2021, 04:35
Hi Mods,

I’ve sent an email as well but I just tried to get onto the board from my phone and it says I’m permanently banned. It was fine all day and I haven’t posted anything today then suddenly I lost access. I haven’t posted in years until yesterday, and late last night I posted this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76710&start=42560#p3835927

I can’t imagine this post violated any rules but if it did it was certainly unintentional. Could someone please help?

Thank you,
Anon
Nevermind I literally just tried again and was fine. Sorry for the false alarm. It actually wasn’t working when I used data but when I tried WiFi it worked. Not sure if a coincidence or someone in my area is banned (!!) and switching off cellular did the trick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You turn your WiFi off for 3 seconds, then turn it back on. You get a new ip address and aren’t blocked anymore. You can do the same on your phone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This board is out of control. I’ve seen users post some real vile transphobic rants in the DPC board and they’re given free range to continue replying. Mods are clearly selective in what they determine to be something worthy of a ban. I’ll just stay in ban land ✌🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got banned for posting a barbie doll model wearing a military uniform.
The reddish banner on her arm was blurred.

It's deleted in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2038&sid=e9cd229c15 ... &start=175

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

was I banned because I posted in Arianne Mandi thread something about her bf without using spoiler tag? :eyeroll: What is the difference between that and 30 posts talking about him but using spoiler tag? Same shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ please unban me, I didnt do anything much than all people there who just used spoiler tag. I wont talk about hetero things anymore. One of my posts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78343#p3855680

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the hell was I banned in the Generation W thread for expressing my thoughts about Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman probably not wanting to do sex scenes? I don’t think I broke any rules but my post has been deleted so I can’t link it.
This is what I said:

“Exactly. Those who think JB and Laurel are going to have any intimate scenes are delusional. I think Laurel only agreed to return on THE CONDITION that they wouldn't be doing sex scenes/kissing and that they would focus on a co-parenting storyline because with their personal history it would be too awkward to go down that road again. It was so weird how after the show ended JB and Laurel basically stopped talking for literally years. Something definitely went down between the two of them when they were filming the OG, whether or not it carried over off-screen I don't know but JB's behavior was really strange during that whole period”

How does this constitute a ban??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why am I being banned on my wifi when I didn’t even post anything??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does me saying Instagram is down But good l chat is up constitutes a ban??? It means I am happy Lchat server is up cos it’s always crashes on Thursday!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is my favourite thread locked? The final episode is this Friday and how can we enjoy it if it’s locked? Can you please unlock it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is the L word thread locked? Please unlock it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For those asking about tlwgq, letting yall know the excessive rps shit that’d been going on for days now caused this. If any participated in that shit: 🖕🏾

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi mod why am I being banned for more than 24 hours? A whole lot of us are banned but I still can’t access the site?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 04:20
Hi mod why am I being banned for more than 24 hours? A whole lot of us are banned but I still can’t access the site?
Reg up, then PM a mod your IP address. If you don't know what your IP address is, just google "what's my IP address?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod can I check with you why am I being banned and then ok in the next 5 sec?

Isit I cannot post anything or it’s a technical glitch??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 04:47
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 04:20
Reg up, then PM a mod your IP address. If you don't know what your IP address is, just google "what's my IP address?"
I don’t understand I’m only banned for my wifi but not my cell. I’ve emailed the mods to unban me and usually it’s quick but it’s been 48 hours and I’m still banned- why?

Can someone help???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, I was banned maybe a week ago. I am assuming it's due to a post I made in the twin flame thread. I relayed an experience I had that could potentially be heralded as a twin flame experience. The experience related to a complete stranger who happened to be male. It was not sexual in any way, shape or form. A twin flame experience, by definition, is a soul connection. It has nothing to do with sex or sexuality or gender. And there was nothing in my post to suggest otherwise. Completely unfair ban and reason for doing so. You know it. If an experience or story that includes a man is considered a breach of the rules, then that should be included in the topic description. E.g twin flame experiences that only involve women.
If bans are fair and considered, then you'll unblock me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was permanently banned a few days ago, and the 'reason' just says "stop coming here". What does that even mean? What did I do wrong? The last thing I remember posting was
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76710&start=54635#p3885150

I've never been banned before, I don't post abusive stuff, in fact historically I don't post that much at all. Did I get caught up in Gen Q ship wars?

Could you just give me some clarification please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 13:14
I was permanently banned a few days ago, and the 'reason' just says "stop coming here". What does that even mean? What did I do wrong? The last thing I remember posting was
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76710&start=54635#p3885150

I've never been banned before, I don't post abusive stuff, in fact historically I don't post that much at all. Did I get caught up in Gen Q ship wars?

Could you just give me some clarification please?
Da
Which one did u post? The one about Gigi or tibette?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why am I still banned for 1 week?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it normal to be banned forever without explanation/ warning and also never get a reply to emails?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 04:23
Is it normal to be banned forever without explanation/ warning and also never get a reply to emails?
yes, they do that because they can

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi admin

Why is my account being banned? Here is my last post:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78588&start=175#p3983894

iloveyou
Reactions: 17

Post by iloveyou »

Why is the Alessia and Sasha in the members area locked all of the sudden ? Please unlock it. Members post there .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi stmth admin,

Can I ask why was I banned?
Here’s my last post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75446&start=5040#p3989664
U told me to ask here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was banned for posting in the Victoria Pedretti thread that VP probably wouldn’t call the paps on herself but the person she was with probably did. Presumably the ban was because the other person was a man.

I get it if someone is posting actual content including some rumoured boyfriend but you can’t even say “he called the paps not her” without getting a ban?

This place is so dead but you continue to ban people for the dumbest stuff.

I hope you step on a Lego piece, mod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've used lchat for more than a decade and never been banned in that whole time until this year. Now I've been banned twice in 3months. Ridiculous. I didn't post any thing worthy of a ban in either case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 04:43
I've used lchat for more than a decade and never been banned in that whole time until this year. Now I've been banned twice in 3months. Ridiculous. I didn't post any thing worthy of a ban in either case.
You might've been caught up in a range ban. Reg up and PM a mod.

Hailee
Reactions:

Post by Hailee »

My girlfriend was banned recently and we know exactly why - for expressing an opinion which is different than the one society (especially lesbian society) expects you to have. I won’t say it in order not to be banned :) Dear lesbians, if you want people to be tolerant to you, please accept different points of view, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:36
My girlfriend was banned recently and we know exactly why - for expressing an opinion which is different than the one society (especially lesbian society) expects you to have. I won’t say it in order not to be banned :) Dear lesbians, if you want people to be tolerant to you, please accept different points of view, right?
Da fuck did she say? Anyway, if y'all aren't lesbian or a female bisexual, you have no business being here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: KIND THANKS to the Board of Directors of the L-Chat for adding more information to the "Users Online" section of the main page. The Legend portion with tiered ranks and the corresponding names of Administrators, Moderators, and Moderators II provides more transparency on this site and will provoke less anxiety for (and Complaints made by) its users. Continued best... :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe not ban African IP addresses if you want more African lesbians to participate? Just saying, last I checked when you alienate African lesbians then tend to stay away. OCD isn't a popular sport here

Hailee
Reactions:

Post by Hailee »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:55
Hailee wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:36
Da fuck did she say? Anyway, if y'all aren't lesbian or a female bisexual, you have no business being here.
The comment was not even sexual. It was about the civil war contents in latest Dickinson episode. No hate speech, just facts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why was "randomfemale" just banned? I didn't even post anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:59
So? An answer please. I know why, because a lunatic mod was on a banning spree for fun but still waiting for someone to deal with this. Anyone willing to do their job properly on this site anymore? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why was i IP banned?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:20
Why was i IP banned?
Because one of the mods felt like it. They do whatever they want, the admins let them. They're all assholes, all they do is prove that again and again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:59
Still waiting for an explanation. Aren't users banned for posting something that breaks the rules of the forum? I didn't post anything so why was I banned?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just posted ONE harmless post in the KE thread and got banned within seconds. Bluejeans is fucking insane, this is what a posted:

"Not everyone is poor and overweight like you bitter hags. The merch is awesome!!! You can buy your mugs, pens and tote bags on etsy or something"

Serioulsy? This isn't trolling, I was praising the show's merch. WTF?! Please unban me. IP: "104.....154"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:36
I just posted ONE harmless post in the KE thread and got banned within seconds. Bluejeans is fucking insane, this is what a posted:

"Not everyone is poor and overweight like you bitter hags. The merch is awesome!!! You can buy your mugs, pens and tote bags on etsy or something"

Serioulsy? This isn't trolling, I was praising the show's merch. WTF?! Please unban me. IP: "104.....154"
And how was this part of your response "praising the show's merch[andise]"? If you had left out the words "poor," "overweight," and particularly "bitter hags," you might not have been banned. Even your response right now to being banned tries to underplay that obvious ugly section of your text. And by the way, shouldn't you be in school right now? I hope your best friend on the playground calls you a poor, overweight, bitter hag while laughing in your crying face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 21:06
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:36

And how was this part of your response "praising the show's merch[andise]"? If you had left out the words "poor," "overweight," and particularly "bitter hags," you might not have been banned. Even your response right now to being banned tries to underplay that obvious ugly section of your text. And by the way, shouldn't you be in school right now? I hope your best friend on the playground calls you a poor, overweight, bitter hag while laughing in your crying face.
You are a very sad individual who posts all over the board begging for attention and everyone ignores your posts because they feel sad for you and you have to resort to using vpn to talk to yourself. I bet you're poor and fat too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread was deleted, so maybe that's why I was banned?
This is exactly what I said: I'm sure the writers would have continued to portray Emily as anything other than a lesbian if it hadn't been for the final season.

Can I get an unban right now? You see, banning someone for having an opinion on a show is absurd. It's not even an unpopular viewpoint.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:54
I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread...
Mods I'm not a lesbophobe! Reading back over what I said, it appeared that I was lesbophobic? What I meant was that the show was always trying to straightwash Emily that if it hadn't been for the final season, and we'd continued to have four or five seasons, we wouldn't have had the Sylvia Plath scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 14:52
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:54
I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread...
Mods I'm not a lesbophobe! Reading back over what I said, it appeared that I was lesbophobic? What I meant was that the show was always trying to straightwash Emily that if it hadn't been for the final season, and we'd continued to have four or five seasons, we wouldn't have had the Sylvia Plath scene.
So why not say it this way in the beginning? Just add a few more lines to clarify your post.

I'm always editing and previewing my posts on here... which I'm beginning to realize is a shit waste of time on shit readers who don't even know what the shit I'm talking about. Yet it's interesting that, although these "readers" won't use their eyes, they think it's okay to respond through their ass. Maybe that's why there's so much SHIT in this place?