02 Feb 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:49
Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 07:29

DA
Hang on. Something can’t be bi erasure if it’s true though.

If a person identifies as gay and you are just stating that fact it’s not bi erasure.

it’s confirmed that Rue is gay…

https://lgbtqia-characters.fandom.com/wiki/Rue_Bennett
DA When a female has sex with someone who has a d---, that is NOT homosexuality, ie being "gay" for a woman. Showrunner opinions do not trump female homosexuality being a real thing that exists outside of their whims.
How Rue identifies and your personal opinion are two different things.

Also Rue hasn’t had sex with Jules and Rue doesn’t see Jules as male so to Rue none of what you said matters.

Rue fell In love with Jules the second she saw her, she didn’t know if Jules had a d--- or not and she doesn’t care. Neither do I.
A lesbian can never fall in love with a male. Clearly you are not gay either. This is just the newest iteration of "hearts not parts" and is extremely homophobic.
Rue hasn’t fallen in love with a male, she has fallen in love with a person that she and every single person in her life sees and addresses as female.

If a few audience members see Jules as male that’s fine but it’s not how Rue sees her.
Da. Biological sex can't be changed. A male will always be a male, no matter how delusional he is.

Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 20:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

If a person identifies as gay and you are just stating that fact it’s not bi erasure.

DA When a female has sex with someone who has a d---, that is NOT homosexuality, ie being "gay" for a woman. Showrunner opinions do not trump female homosexuality being a real thing that exists outside of their whims.

Also Rue hasn’t had sex with Jules and Rue doesn’t see Jules as male so to Rue none of what you said matters.

Rue fell In love with Jules the second she saw her, she didn’t know if Jules had a d--- or not and she doesn’t care. Neither do I.
A lesbian can never fall in love with a male. Clearly you are not gay either. This is just the newest iteration of "hearts not parts" and is extremely homophobic.
Rue hasn’t fallen in love with a male, she has fallen in love with a person that she and every single person in her life sees and addresses as female.

If a few audience members see Jules as male that’s fine but it’s not how Rue sees her.
DA what difference does it make how rue sees jules? If you see a pig as a person and you decide to have sex with that pig because to you it's a person it doesn't change the fact that you're fucking a pig

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA what difference does it make how rue sees jules? If you see a pig as a person and you decide to have sex with that pig because to you it's a person it doesn't change the fact that you're fucking a pig
That’s a really different situation though. Rue isn’t the only person who sees Jules as female. Everyone in the show does.

So if the world was a different place and pigs and dogs went to school together and a pig fell in love with another pig that everyone saw as a pig then… surely it’s just a pig loving another pig!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 20:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s a really different situation though. Rue isn’t the only person who sees Jules as female. Everyone in the show does.

So if the world was a different place and pigs and dogs went to school together and a pig fell in love with another pig that everyone saw as a pig then… surely it’s just a pig loving another pig!
Da. Except we live in the real world, and males can't become female. It's that simple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesn't matter if the whole town sees the pig as a person hell it doesn't even matter if the pope sees the pig as a person at the end of the day the pig is still a pig

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesn't matter if the whole town sees the pig as a person hell it doesn't even matter if the pope sees the pig as a person at the end of the day the pig is still a pig
But surely you know that not everyone sees it that way.

You must know or have come across people who accept people for who they say that are…

If a pig is in love with a pig and sees the pig as a pig even if you don’t… that person (regardless of what you think about it) is in love with a pig and they are in love with a pig both from their own perspective and other peoples perspective.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 22:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must know or have come across people who accept people for who they say that are

If a pig is in love with a pig and sees the pig as a pig even if you don’t… that person (regardless of what you think about it) is in love with a pig and they are in love with a pig both from their own perspective and other peoples perspective.
Da. Keep that same energy for Ollie London and Rachel Dolezal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 22:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You must know or have come across people who accept people for who they say that are

You’ve lost me now. I thought you were both talking about Rue and Jules! I don’t get the switch up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’ve lost me now. I thought you were both talking about Rue and Jules! I don’t get the switch up.
But you had no problem talking about an imaginary pig world? Suuure.
Like I said, if you genuinely believe someone is whatever they say they are, then apply that same logic to transracial people like Rachel Dolezal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can y'all stop shitting up these threads with bullshit? This shit isn't important. Nobody cares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 23:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like I said, if you genuinely believe someone is whatever they say they are, then apply that same logic to transracial people like Rachel Dolezal.
Thought the pig thing was an analogy- didn’t realise it was a trick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 07:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Transracial is valid, yes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are there mods here who ban posters for discussing lesbianiasm and lock threads where lesbianism is discussed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 15:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Rue and jules aren’t transracial. Have you even watched the show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 22:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

You're so pathetic and also predictable lol. Typical TRA.
Your ideology wants people to blindly accept people's self identification. So is transracial valid, yes or no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Your ideology wants people to blindly accept people's self identification. So is transracial valid, yes or no?
Why are you being horrible to me out of nowhere. You have gone all weird and nasty for no reason. I don’t know what you are taking about or what you are calling me names for. Chill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Why are you being horrible to me out of nowhere. You have gone all weird and nasty for no reason. I don’t know what you are taking about or what you are calling me names for. Chill.
What fucking ideology. I don’t know what you are banging on about. I don’t have an ideology that I know of and I never said I did. I said neither rue or jules are transracial. I’ve watched the show. I don’t know who told you they are transracial but they are not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

What fucking ideology. I don’t know what you are banging on about. I don’t have an ideology that I know of and I never said I did. I said neither rue or jules are transracial. I’ve watched the show. I don’t know who told you they are transracial but they are not.
Then don't butt into a conversation you have no idea about. 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then don't butt into a conversation you have no idea about. 🤡
It’s a public forum, its not for private one to one conversations. You can’t gatekeep a thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

I don't even watch the stupid show, but there were "Rules" picspams posted on this site, with no spoiler tags. Jules has a d--- that you could see right through "her" underwear. NOBODY actually thinks that's female, and you are gaslighting lesbians to pretend this could ever be a non-issue for us. Rue may be bi, I don't give a shit, but she would've ever see the D. She's not gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:
I don't even watch the stupid show, but there were "Rules" picspams posted on this site, with no spoiler tags. Jules has a d--- that you could see right through "her" underwear. NOBODY actually thinks that's female, and you are gaslighting lesbians to pretend this could ever be a non-issue for us. Rue may be bi, I don't give a shit, but she would've ever see the D. She's not gay.
x2 DA. What sick fucks, even on a lesbian forum. There are no "complex" "spectrum" "essays" "to be delved into" when it comes to what is a woman and a lesbian and what everything else is not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

^she would have seen the D.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 05:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 DA. What sick fucks, even on a lesbian forum. There are no "complex" "spectrum" "essays" "to be delved into" when it comes to what is a woman and a lesbian and what everything else is not.
Ok. You can stop replying to yourself now. Only two people have been posting here for over a day and then suddenly someone comes in using quotes on words several words which is a very rare thing to do and “we” “are” “expected” “to” “believe” “you” “are” “not” “the” “same” “person” your posting style is a dead giveaway.
Cringe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These idiots who are spamming this thread need to be banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, I got banned permanently in early January for saying in Hailee Steinfeld's thread that I believed she was bi instead of a lesbian. No previous warnings, just woke up to see I was permanently banned and I don't think I said anything bad nor rude to any poster. I tried to contact the admins from the box that shows up but it's not available. I just think that was really excessive. I've been posting here for years and I had never been banned. It's been more than a month now and it seems the ban will stay put. I just think it's a little unfair because I've seen my share of discussions when people were free to give their pov without it being considered trolling and I know the thread was having a polite conversation when I gave my thoughts which didn't derail it into a fight or anything.

I just hope this message doesn't get this ip banned as well because I can't afford a vpn and this has been my community for years. I've been using it without any problem, as always, for this month and I'd feel horrible to be prived from one of the few lesbian spaces but I just really needed to let you know someway to make you consider the lenght of the bans at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28&start=26285#p4288230 i answered to op and was banned permanently, just for asking polite question. Plz explain what rule did i break here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 18:30
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28&start=26285#p4288230 i answered to op and was banned permanently, just for asking polite question. Plz explain what rule did i break here?
does any of mods actually come here? can i hope to get an answer to my request?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Reg up and PM a mod your IP address so that they can see why you were banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 15:13
Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Reg up and PM a mod your IP address so that they can see why you were banned.
can't they see my ip from my last post before i got banned? i thought that was the point of sending a link to my last post so they could see my ip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 02:43
So, I got banned permanently in early January for saying in Hailee Steinfeld's thread that I believed she was bi instead of a lesbian. No previous warnings, just woke up to see I was permanently banned and I don't think I said anything bad nor rude to any poster. I tried to contact the admins from the box that shows up but it's not available. I just think that was really excessive. I've been posting here for years and I had never been banned. It's been more than a month now and it seems the ban will stay put. I just think it's a little unfair because I've seen my share of discussions when people were free to give their pov without it being considered trolling and I know the thread was having a polite conversation when I gave my thoughts which didn't derail it into a fight or anything.

I just hope this message doesn't get this ip banned as well because I can't afford a vpn and this has been my community for years. I've been using it without any problem, as always, for this month and I'd feel horrible to be prived from one of the few lesbian spaces but I just really needed to let you know someway to make you consider the lenght of the bans at least.
This happened to me this week, i don’t even know what I said that pissed off Hailee’s thread moderator because I really want to know. I pm’ed the admins about it but they don’t seem to check.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 11:43
Guest wrote:

This happened to me this week, i don’t even know what I said that pissed off Hailee’s thread moderator because I really want to know. I pm’ed the admins about it but they don’t seem to check.
da, i don't even visit any celeb thread, have never insulted anyone, didn't take part in any argument yet here i am permanently banned, i sent 2 messages to admins but they ignored them, so girl forget about getting any reply from mods/admins they really don't care, the saddest thing is that actual trolls roam this place freely, the resident winnick troll lives on several threads and posting his shit every single day like it's his duty with no problems, while interesting participants/innocent lurkers get banned with no explanation..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da, i don't even visit any celeb thread, have never insulted anyone, didn't take part in any argument yet here i am permanently banned, i sent 2 messages to admins but they ignored them, so girl forget about getting any reply from mods/admins they really don't care, the saddest thing is that actual trolls roam this place freely, the resident winnick troll lives on several threads and posting his shit every single day like it's his duty with no problems, while interesting participants/innocent lurkers get banned with no explanation..
Which mods did you PM?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 19:38
Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which mods did you PM?
along with notification about being banned there's also request to contact the Board Administrator, where you put your email and a message, who's checking (if checking at all) those messages i have no idea, seems they're just get ignored

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eve already stabbed villanelle as revenge for bill. People just cling to that everytime they want to defend her flip floppy behaviour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, what was the reason for being banned after posting in the Gen Q thread? I literally made a joke about Gini ending up in a poly relationship because that's literally what happened to other characters on the show. Not everything is trolling and its exhausting having to tread around on tiptoes because of bans being shelled out on that thread over nothing. So please take back the ban.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 13:36
Hello, what was the reason for being banned after posting in the Gen Q thread? I literally made a joke about Gini ending up in a poly relationship because that's literally what happened to other characters on the show. Not everything is trolling and its exhausting having to tread around on tiptoes because of bans being shelled out on that thread over nothing. So please take back the ban.
believe me it's happening not only on that thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Banned for saying that "Americans always blame Russia for everything, but the US is the originator of many wars throughout the world. Something to think about. " It's not against any TOS. Oh freedom of speech, where have you gone? :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 13:25
Banned for saying that "Americans always blame Russia for everything, but the US is the originator of many wars throughout the world. Something to think about. " It's not against any TOS. Oh freedom of speech, where have you gone? :heart:
wellcome to the club girl.. there's no freedom of speech on this board only opinions approved by ignorant mods

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 16:00
can't they see my ip from my last post before i got banned? i thought that was the point of sending a link to my last post so they could see my ip
Threads may appear different to us for page number/layout. Linking to last post or a couple under the banned IP + giving us the address is the way to do it to help verify.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:33
Guest wrote:
Threads may appear different to us for page number/layout. Linking to last post or a couple under the banned IP + giving us the address is the way to do it to help verify.
i also sent a couple of messages to admin via request form that appears after you get banned with a link to my last post in them, is my ip visible in that message?

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:17
Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:
i also sent a couple of messages to admin via request form that appears after you get banned with a link to my last post in them, is my ip visible in that message?
I'm unable to access or view administration level content. I can help look into some ban appeals though. Quickest is to just PM me on Discord.

Have...

-IP in question you want unbanned ready to give.
-Some previous posts made if they're still up under that IP.
-Inform what device you're accessing TLC on (comp vs phone).
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:17
Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm unable to access or view administration level content. I can help look into some ban appeals though. Quickest is to just PM me on Discord.

Have...

-IP in question you want unbanned ready to give.
-Some previous posts made if they're still up under that IP.
-Inform what device you're accessing TLC on (comp vs phone).
i don't have a discord account, is it the only way?

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:50
i don't have a discord account, is it the only way?
It's not. Fastest but not required. You would need to reg up to PM me the info on here tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry, can you help to unban me? Let me know what I need to do cos yesterday life was really nice when I was on Lchat without having to go through vpn. I was at a hotel.

I’ve been like emailing Lchat for months and I’ve been banned for more than 6 months. What do you need from me? I’ve emailed like 20 times.

I’m banned on my phone(Data) and home wifi.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 17:13
Sentry, can you help to unban me? Let me know what I need to do cos yesterday life was really nice when I was on Lchat without having to go through vpn. I was at a hotel.

I’ve been like emailing Lchat for months and I’ve been banned for more than 6 months. What do you need from me? I’ve emailed like 20 times.

Two ways:

Make a Discord account and PM me on Discord. Have the IP that is banned ready and some previous posts on the banned IP. If you're unable to do the second that is fine but it'll take me longer to look into things.

I'll have some questions since it's two IPs for you to answer. Be aware that mobile carriers block access to TLC at random (meaning the ban isn't from us).

OR

If you're not wanting to use Discord then drop me a PM here. You'll need to reg up though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 19:20
Guest wrote:

Two ways:

Make a Discord account and PM me on Discord. Have the IP that is banned ready and some previous posts on the banned IP. If you're unable to do the second that is fine but it'll take me longer to look into things.

I'll have some questions since it's two IPs for you to answer. Be aware that mobile carriers block access to TLC at random (meaning the ban isn't from us).

OR

If you're not wanting to use Discord then drop me a PM here. You'll need to reg up though.
I think I’ve reg up for months now but didn’t receive any email back? What can I do next?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 18:55
Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:

Two ways:

OR

I think I’ve reg up for months now but didn’t receive any email back? What can I do next?
I registered and it says this:
Your account has been created. However, this board requires account activation by the administrator group. An email has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated.

It’s been months but I didn’t receive any email from Lchat... pls help thanks

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 18:55
Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:

Two ways:

OR

I registered and it says this:
Your account has been created. However, this board requires account activation by the administrator group. An email has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated.

It’s been months but I didn’t receive any email from Lchat... pls help thanks
Check your spam folder or like sentry said get on discord and DM her .
:tinfoil:

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Hey folks, I come back with some news. If you're having issues with registering (waiting for approval for example) post the username you chose to be activated in the trouble shooting thread.

As for the banned anon here that had a reg account try getting on that reg account to go through the DMing process for lifting an IP ban. The reg account should be good to post with as of now. If you're encountering any issues still let us know.

A reminder to folks to not post your IP on the forums, DMs only with a mod or staff member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 07:08
Hey folks, I come back with some news. If you're having issues with registering (waiting for approval for example) post the username you chose to be activated in the trouble shooting thread.

As for the banned anon here that had a reg account try getting on that reg account to go through the DMing process for lifting an IP ban. The reg account should be good to post with as of now. If you're encountering any issues still let us know.

A reminder to folks to not post your IP on the forums, DMs only with a mod or staff member.
Lulubabyy
Thegeeg

Thanks