Ban Inquiries

Post Reply
Hailee
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#351

Post by Hailee »

My girlfriend was banned recently and we know exactly why - for expressing an opinion which is different than the one society (especially lesbian society) expects you to have. I won’t say it in order not to be banned :) Dear lesbians, if you want people to be tolerant to you, please accept different points of view, right?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#352

Post by Guest »

Hailee wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:36
My girlfriend was banned recently and we know exactly why - for expressing an opinion which is different than the one society (especially lesbian society) expects you to have. I won’t say it in order not to be banned :) Dear lesbians, if you want people to be tolerant to you, please accept different points of view, right?
Da fuck did she say? Anyway, if y'all aren't lesbian or a female bisexual, you have no business being here.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#353

Post by Guest »

:heart: KIND THANKS to the Board of Directors of the L-Chat for adding more information to the "Users Online" section of the main page. The Legend portion with tiered ranks and the corresponding names of Administrators, Moderators, and Moderators II provides more transparency on this site and will provoke less anxiety for (and Complaints made by) its users. Continued best... :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#354

Post by Guest »

Maybe not ban African IP addresses if you want more African lesbians to participate? Just saying, last I checked when you alienate African lesbians then tend to stay away. OCD isn't a popular sport here

Hailee
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#355

Post by Hailee »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:55
Hailee wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:36
My girlfriend was banned recently and we know exactly why - for expressing an opinion which is different than the one society (especially lesbian society) expects you to have. I won’t say it in order not to be banned :) Dear lesbians, if you want people to be tolerant to you, please accept different points of view, right?
Da fuck did she say? Anyway, if y'all aren't lesbian or a female bisexual, you have no business being here.
The comment was not even sexual. It was about the civil war contents in latest Dickinson episode. No hate speech, just facts.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#356

Post by Guest »

Why was "randomfemale" just banned? I didn't even post anything.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#357

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:59
Why was "randomfemale" just banned? I didn't even post anything.
So? An answer please. I know why, because a lunatic mod was on a banning spree for fun but still waiting for someone to deal with this. Anyone willing to do their job properly on this site anymore? :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#358

Post by Guest »

Why was i IP banned?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#359

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 21:20
Why was i IP banned?
Because one of the mods felt like it. They do whatever they want, the admins let them. They're all assholes, all they do is prove that again and again.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#360

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 22:59
Why was "randomfemale" just banned? I didn't even post anything.
Still waiting for an explanation. Aren't users banned for posting something that breaks the rules of the forum? I didn't post anything so why was I banned?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#361

Post by Guest »

I just posted ONE harmless post in the KE thread and got banned within seconds. Bluejeans is fucking insane, this is what a posted:

"Not everyone is poor and overweight like you bitter hags. The merch is awesome!!! You can buy your mugs, pens and tote bags on etsy or something"

Serioulsy? This isn't trolling, I was praising the show's merch. WTF?! Please unban me. IP: "104.....154"

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#362

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:36
I just posted ONE harmless post in the KE thread and got banned within seconds. Bluejeans is fucking insane, this is what a posted:

"Not everyone is poor and overweight like you bitter hags. The merch is awesome!!! You can buy your mugs, pens and tote bags on etsy or something"

Serioulsy? This isn't trolling, I was praising the show's merch. WTF?! Please unban me. IP: "104.....154"
And how was this part of your response "praising the show's merch[andise]"? If you had left out the words "poor," "overweight," and particularly "bitter hags," you might not have been banned. Even your response right now to being banned tries to underplay that obvious ugly section of your text. And by the way, shouldn't you be in school right now? I hope your best friend on the playground calls you a poor, overweight, bitter hag while laughing in your crying face.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#363

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 21:06
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 13:36
I just posted ONE harmless post in the KE thread and got banned within seconds. Bluejeans is fucking insane, this is what a posted:

"Not everyone is poor and overweight like you bitter hags. The merch is awesome!!! You can buy your mugs, pens and tote bags on etsy or something"

Serioulsy? This isn't trolling, I was praising the show's merch. WTF?! Please unban me. IP: "104.....154"
And how was this part of your response "praising the show's merch[andise]"? If you had left out the words "poor," "overweight," and particularly "bitter hags," you might not have been banned. Even your response right now to being banned tries to underplay that obvious ugly section of your text. And by the way, shouldn't you be in school right now? I hope your best friend on the playground calls you a poor, overweight, bitter hag while laughing in your crying face.
You are a very sad individual who posts all over the board begging for attention and everyone ignores your posts because they feel sad for you and you have to resort to using vpn to talk to yourself. I bet you're poor and fat too.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#364

Post by Guest »

I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread was deleted, so maybe that's why I was banned?
This is exactly what I said: I'm sure the writers would have continued to portray Emily as anything other than a lesbian if it hadn't been for the final season.

Can I get an unban right now? You see, banning someone for having an opinion on a show is absurd. It's not even an unpopular viewpoint.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#365

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:54
I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread...
Mods I'm not a lesbophobe! Reading back over what I said, it appeared that I was lesbophobic? What I meant was that the show was always trying to straightwash Emily that if it hadn't been for the final season, and we'd continued to have four or five seasons, we wouldn't have had the Sylvia Plath scene.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#366

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 14:52
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:54
I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread...
Mods I'm not a lesbophobe! Reading back over what I said, it appeared that I was lesbophobic? What I meant was that the show was always trying to straightwash Emily that if it hadn't been for the final season, and we'd continued to have four or five seasons, we wouldn't have had the Sylvia Plath scene.
So why not say it this way in the beginning? Just add a few more lines to clarify your post.

I'm always editing and previewing my posts on here... which I'm beginning to realize is a shit waste of time on shit readers who don't even know what the shit I'm talking about. Yet it's interesting that, although these "readers" won't use their eyes, they think it's okay to respond through their ass. Maybe that's why there's so much SHIT in this place?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#367

Post by Guest »

I was banned on the Jojo siwa thread. I’m not a troll. Not sure what I was banned for, I may have posted something about Jenna’s relationship and that got me banned. I promise I won’t do that again, I beg you to let me back on. I am using up my data to access this website.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#368

Post by Guest »

Why was I banned?

My IP is this post viewtopic.php?p=4093845#p4093845

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#369

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2021, 16:34
Why was I banned?

My IP is this post viewtopic.php?p=4093845#p4093845
Just found out what post got me banned. I replied to a post in Apple Dickinson... I just replied. Why ban me? You could have deleted my post and I wouldn't care. This is what I posted if I remember correctly:
Yeah, I read that in this thread. She was born rich, but still chose an old m*n.
That was a reply to someone who said she was shocked to learn about Ella Hunt being in a relationship with someone really older than her.

This is the second time I've been banned in the Apple Dickinson thread.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#370

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 19:58
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 14:52
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:54
I see that my post in the Apple Dickinson thread...
Mods I'm not a lesbophobe! Reading back over what I said, it appeared that I was lesbophobic? What I meant was that the show was always trying to straightwash Emily that if it hadn't been for the final season, and we'd continued to have four or five seasons, we wouldn't have had the Sylvia Plath scene.
So why not say it this way in the beginning? Just add a few more lines to clarify your post.

I'm always editing and previewing my posts on here... which I'm beginning to realize is a shit waste of time on shit readers who don't even know what the shit I'm talking about. Yet it's interesting that, although these "readers" won't use their eyes, they think it's okay to respond through their ass. Maybe that's why there's so much SHIT in this place?
I was being sarcastic? Because... I didn't know others would interpret it incorrectly or something? I can post in other threads just fine, but I've been banned for being a normal poster in Apple Dickison thread.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#371

Post by Guest »

So dumb mods having a bad day again banning lots of people. What else is new? It would be surprising if admins did something about those nutjob mods or anyone actually responding to these complaints and questions.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#372

Post by Guest »

Hailee wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 07:30
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:55
Hailee wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 19:36
My girlfriend was banned recently and we know exactly why - for expressing an opinion which is different than the one society (especially lesbian society) expects you to have. I won’t say it in order not to be banned :) Dear lesbians, if you want people to be tolerant to you, please accept different points of view, right?
Da fuck did she say? Anyway, if y'all aren't lesbian or a female bisexual, you have no business being here.
The comment was not even sexual. It was about the civil war contents in latest Dickinson episode. No hate speech, just facts.
:rofl: facts are hate...history must be written to fit a narrative.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#373

Post by Guest »

Apple Dickinson mod is ridiculous.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#374

Post by Guest »

Can someone please verify if improvements are really happening due to all these complaints. Feedback as to whether or not it's still worth the time and effort to complain would be appreciated. Thank you!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#375

Post by Guest »

I was banned the other day but I have no idea why or which post caused it? How can I get unbanned? I’m not a troll.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#376

Post by Guest »

I was banned yesterday and I dont know why.
I was banned right after post in the Hailee Steinfeld thread and i am not a troll, male or straight. In fact, i got banned after reply a topic that misconfigured the quote lines, and i was praising her. I dont think this is a fair reason for a ban.

If that was the case, it was just the thread moderator to have deleted this misconfigured post.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#377

Post by Guest »

FOR THE LAST TIME, if you want to be unbanned or want to know the reason why you were banned, you need to create a membership account and send a private message via that account to one of the Administrators. They will need to know what is your IP address, so go and Google "What is my IP?" to get that information.

My understanding is that there is NO guarantee that you will eventually be forgiven and unbanned. But if you still want to access this (in my opinion) "cesspool of soul-killing hate," then try and do your best to grovel before the evil Superiors and say in your politest voice: "I am sorry for whatever it was that caused me to be banned and/or my post(s) to be deleted. I have learned my lesson and will not do whatever I did to cause any trouble again in the future. I promise to be on my best behavior from now on. Please kindly allow me to participate again on the L-Chat?"

Remember, there is no guarantee for anyone who has been banned on here to get unbanned unless an Administrator deems it justifiable. My personal suggestion is that you discuss your individual situation -- and be honest and fully transparent! -- with an L-Chat Administrator who seems (at least to me) to be friendly, fair, and willing to listen. I cannot give out her full name, but her initials are between the letters Z and B and B and D.

Best of luck to you and stay safe -- booster and mask up! :mask:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#378

Post by Guest »

Because I have a VPN, I'd rather not take the hassle.

Simple request: Apple dickinson and Hailee Steinfeld mod(s) to alter their banning criteria and learn how to mod the right way. Delete a post that you don't want without banning the person who posted it if they aren't violating any rules.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#379

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 02:53
Because I have a VPN, I'd rather not take the hassle.

Simple request: Apple dickinson and Hailee Steinfeld mod(s) to alter their banning criteria and learn how to mod the right way. Delete a post that you don't want without banning the person who posted it if they aren't violating any rules.
I can totally understand that. I also use a VPN to get around bans. But that's even becoming a hassle as the L-Chat steadily increases its "range-banning" across multiple countries used by the popular VPNs. To me, it's not worth it to have to clear my browser cache, clear forum cookies, use Duck Duck Go, and run through VPN locations to find an untagged one EACH TIME I leave a "questionable" comment on a thread that I know will be reported and deleted in minutes. Like WTF?

So, basically, my time is up here. And am I ever so glad -- good riddance! In three months, this hell-hole changed my personality into something monstrous and soul-killing. It made me more divisive and less supportive, more alienated and less connected. I've never hated the world (nor myself) as much as I do right now...

But it's still not too late to leave with an ounce of one's sanity left: "Little Grasshopper... IT IS TIME TO GO."

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#380

Post by Guest »

Just got banned again. Guess mentioning that Javicia Leslie fans are bring trolls playing the race card and slandering people on twitter isn't allowed even though QFX have even deleted their comments.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#381

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 01:59
FOR THE LAST TIME, if you want to be unbanned or want to know the reason why you were banned, you need to create a membership account and send a private message via that account to one of the Administrators. They will need to know what is your IP address, so go and Google "What is my IP?" to get that information.

My understanding is that there is NO guarantee that you will eventually be forgiven and unbanned. But if you still want to access this (in my opinion) "cesspool of soul-killing hate," then try and do your best to grovel before the evil Superiors and say in your politest voice: "I am sorry for whatever it was that caused me to be banned and/or my post(s) to be deleted. I have learned my lesson and will not do whatever I did to cause any trouble again in the future. I promise to be on my best behavior from now on. Please kindly allow me to participate again on the L-Chat?"

Remember, there is no guarantee for anyone who has been banned on here to get unbanned unless an Administrator deems it justifiable. My personal suggestion is that you discuss your individual situation -- and be honest and fully transparent! -- with an L-Chat Administrator who seems (at least to me) to be friendly, fair, and willing to listen. I cannot give out her full name, but her initials are between the letters Z and B and B and D.

Best of luck to you and stay safe -- booster and mask up! :mask:
Forgiven? Get to fuck - 99% of banning here is ideologically driven. I'm not looking for some woke warrior to forgive me for having a different opinion. I'm certainly not going to forgive you for your COVID virtue signalling because I can sure as hell that non of the moderators here give a fuck if anyone is "safe".

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#382

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 01:59
FOR THE LAST TIME, if you want to be unbanned or want to know the reason why you were banned, you need to create a membership account and send a private message via that account to one of the Administrators. They will need to know what is your IP address, so go and Google "What is my IP?" to get that information.

My understanding is that there is NO guarantee that you will eventually be forgiven and unbanned. But if you still want to access this (in my opinion) "cesspool of soul-killing hate," then try and do your best to grovel before the evil Superiors and say in your politest voice: "I am sorry for whatever it was that caused me to be banned and/or my post(s) to be deleted. I have learned my lesson and will not do whatever I did to cause any trouble again in the future. I promise to be on my best behavior from now on. Please kindly allow me to participate again on the L-Chat?"

Remember, there is no guarantee for anyone who has been banned on here to get unbanned unless an Administrator deems it justifiable. My personal suggestion is that you discuss your individual situation -- and be honest and fully transparent! -- with an L-Chat Administrator who seems (at least to me) to be friendly, fair, and willing to listen. I cannot give out her full name, but her initials are between the letters Z and B and B and D.

Best of luck to you and stay safe -- booster and mask up! :mask:
Forgiven? Get to fuck - 99% of banning here is ideologically driven. I'm not looking for some woke warrior to forgive me for having a different opinion. I'm certainly not going to forgive you for your COVID virtue signalling because I can sure as hell that non of the moderators here give a fuck if anyone is "safe".
I don't need nor want your forgiveness. And if you're not seeking forgiveness here, then why stay? JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE... AND DO EVERYONE A FAVOR, OKAY?... NEVER LET YOUR ASS-MOUTH COME BACK!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#383

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 04:18
Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 01:59
FOR THE LAST TIME, if you want to be unbanned or want to know the reason why you were banned, you need to create a membership account and send a private message via that account to one of the Administrators. They will need to know what is your IP address, so go and Google "What is my IP?" to get that information.

My understanding is that there is NO guarantee that you will eventually be forgiven and unbanned. But if you still want to access this (in my opinion) "cesspool of soul-killing hate," then try and do your best to grovel before the evil Superiors and say in your politest voice: "I am sorry for whatever it was that caused me to be banned and/or my post(s) to be deleted. I have learned my lesson and will not do whatever I did to cause any trouble again in the future. I promise to be on my best behavior from now on. Please kindly allow me to participate again on the L-Chat?"

Remember, there is no guarantee for anyone who has been banned on here to get unbanned unless an Administrator deems it justifiable. My personal suggestion is that you discuss your individual situation -- and be honest and fully transparent! -- with an L-Chat Administrator who seems (at least to me) to be friendly, fair, and willing to listen. I cannot give out her full name, but her initials are between the letters Z and B and B and D.

Best of luck to you and stay safe -- booster and mask up! :mask:
Forgiven? Get to fuck - 99% of banning here is ideologically driven. I'm not looking for some woke warrior to forgive me for having a different opinion. I'm certainly not going to forgive you for your COVID virtue signalling because I can sure as hell that non of the moderators here give a fuck if anyone is "safe".
I don't need nor want your forgiveness. And if you're not seeking forgiveness here, then why stay? JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE... AND DO EVERYONE A FAVOR, OKAY?... NEVER LET YOUR ASS-MOUTH COME BACK!
Lol. :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#384

Post by Guest »

Hello, could you please unban me 🥺 I'm not a troll, i just got banned I don't even know why.
This was my last post #18574 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76753&start=18550#p4133193

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#385

Post by Guest »

FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#386

Post by Guest »

I was banned for posting "half of l chat has warned y'll" :fool: Seriously? Hi, Hailee Steinfeld mod, you suck.

I hope you get barred from entering your own home for no apparent reason since that is how your logic operates. 🖕

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#387

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 13:10
I was banned for posting "half of l chat has warned y'll" :fool: Seriously? Hi, Hailee Steinfeld mod, you suck.

I hope you get barred from entering your own home for no apparent reason since that is how your logic operates. 🖕
I got banned for just ASKING if Hailee has a boyfriend. The rules here are so dumb.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#388

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 15:19
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 13:10
I was banned for posting "half of l chat has warned y'll" :fool: Seriously? Hi, Hailee Steinfeld mod, you suck.

I hope you get barred from entering your own home for no apparent reason since that is how your logic operates. 🖕
I got banned for just ASKING if Hailee has a boyfriend. The rules here are so dumb.
I got banned in that thread too.. wtf =_= They went crazy today

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#389

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 15:19
Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 13:10
I was banned for posting "half of l chat has warned y'll" :fool: Seriously? Hi, Hailee Steinfeld mod, you suck.

I hope you get barred from entering your own home for no apparent reason since that is how your logic operates. 🖕
I got banned for just ASKING if Hailee has a boyfriend. The rules here are so dumb.
Awww you're lost :rofl: :rofl: or maybe you're just really dumb point and laugh

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#390

Post by Guest »

I made a few posts in the Dickinson, Ella Hunt & Hailee Steinfeld threads yesterday and then got permanently banned. Don't even know why. I don't recall saying anything offensive or arguing with anyone. Weird :blinkwide:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#391

Post by Guest »

Why have I been suddenly banned? I haven't said anything remotely offensive anywhere :fool:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#392

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 12:16
Why have I been suddenly banned? I haven't said anything remotely offensive anywhere :fool:
Which threads have you been posting lately? What's objectively offensive doesn't matter here, where almost all the mods are running amok based on their own bias, agenda and ideology.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#393

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 12:16
Why have I been suddenly banned? I haven't said anything remotely offensive anywhere :fool:
viewtopic.php?p=4161209#p4161209

That was my last post with the banned IP.
Wtf happened.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#394

Post by Guest »

I just sent an email but I’m so confused on why I was banned, this was my last post in the k-ent thread …can y’all look into this and unban my IP pls
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60025&start=10640#p4160557

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#395

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 12:20
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 12:16
Why have I been suddenly banned? I haven't said anything remotely offensive anywhere :fool:
viewtopic.php?p=4161209#p4161209

That was my last post with the banned IP.
Wtf happened.
I think my IP is back to normal. Thank you for checking ^_^

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#396

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 12:36
I just sent an email but I’m so confused on why I was banned, this was my last post in the k-ent thread …can y’all look into this and unban my IP pls
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=60025&start=10640#p4160557
sa here, I’m really don’t think I posted anything thats against the rules, pls let me know if I did so I can not do it again. TY

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#397

Post by Guest »

Someone delete this thread please. A bunch of straight trolls
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79048

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#398

Post by Guest »

Permanently banned by mcdumbass for posting in the Hailee Steinfeld thread. I suggest everyone else who has experienced the same thing from this mod contact an admin about her excessive behavior.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#399

Post by Guest »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=51400&start=5740#p4166321

Pretty sure that was my only post yesterday and today I opened l chat up to see I was banned.

Unban me. There is no reason to ban someone for that besides the fact you’re letting the unhinged mod in the Dickinson/HS/EH threads run rampant unchecked.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#400

Post by Guest »

This place would be better without mods as they are biased, bigoted and excessive.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ffvideo, grouch3265, Saki888, Urrgrrl55, Xena, Yadom and 1594 guests