Ban Inquiries

Post Reply
User avatar
STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 27
Posts: 533
Joined: 11 Aug 2018, 05:15

Ban Inquiries

#1

Post by STMTH »

If you're asking about a ban, here's the place.
IP addresses should not be posted in this thread. You will need to provide this information in order for a check to be done. Simply provide a link to a post made with that IP or DM an administrator.
Do Not Post IP Address here.
:smurf:

guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#2

Post by guest »

Why am I banned? I am catlover reg, do you have a problem with me? Just say you dont want me here so I should know. I see you deleted some of my posts as a guest in Killing Eve thread.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#3

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:24
Why am I banned? I am catlover reg, do you have a problem with me? Just say you dont want me here so I should know. I see you deleted some of my posts as a guest in Killing Eve thread.
Are you a voice validated member on discord? They are giving those members consideration first. DM Sentry on discord with your IP and ask for the ban to be lifted.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#4

Post by Guest »

It's impossible to have any conversation in the Killing Eve thread. Posts are deleted for no apparent reason.

guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#5

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:33
guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:24
Why am I banned? I am catlover reg, do you have a problem with me? Just say you dont want me here so I should know. I see you deleted some of my posts as a guest in Killing Eve thread.
Are you a voice validated member on discord? They are giving those members consideration first. DM Sentry on discord with your IP and ask for the ban to be lifted.
No I am not validated. TBH I dont even want to be registered, I want mods to stop banning me for no reason. The last time I was banned on the old board was because I mentioned the other forum when we were discussing where should we go 🙄 Or I was banned because I defended someone who mentioned something hetero which wasn't shipping or anything, just an observation important to the plot of the show.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#6

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 15:16
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:33
guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:24
Why am I banned? I am catlover reg, do you have a problem with me? Just say you dont want me here so I should know. I see you deleted some of my posts as a guest in Killing Eve thread.
Are you a voice validated member on discord? They are giving those members consideration first. DM Sentry on discord with your IP and ask for the ban to be lifted.
No I am not validated. TBH I dont even want to be registered, I want mods to stop banning me for no reason. The last time I was banned on the old board was because I mentioned the other forum when we were discussing where should we go 🙄 Or I was banned because I defended someone who mentioned something hetero which wasn't shipping or anything, just an observation important to the plot of the show.
DA. Which one, S.P.A.M? Be happy they just banned you, they could have killed you as well :rofl:

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Ban Inquiries

#7

Post by Sentry »

guest wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 11:24
Just say you dont want me here so I should know.
If you didn't understand that by your 3rd or 4th ban I don't know what to tell you.


And a heads up to other folks---if you concern troll about the status of others who have been banned we're going to assume that you're an alt of said banned person and ban you. If you have some legit concerns about a friend suddenly unable to access the board please contact us then.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#8

Post by Guest »

Hi my IP on my cel has been banned and I don’t know why

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

Re: Ban Inquiries

#9

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 09:54
Hi my IP on my cel has been banned and I don’t know why
if you are ban , you will need to either share a pre ban post of yours or DM your ip to an admin
To find your IP got to go MYIPADRESS.COM and then dm an admin with that ip.

TO DM an admin you will need to register .

DO NO NOT SHARE YOUR IP ON THIS THREAD!
:tinfoil:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#10

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 14:04
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 09:54
Hi my IP on my cel has been banned and I don’t know why
if you are ban , you will need to either share a pre ban post of yours or DM your ip to an admin
To find your IP got to go MYIPADRESS.COM and then dm ad admin with that ip.

TO DM an admin you will need to register .

DO NO NOT SHARE YOU IP ON THIS THREAD!
Thank you

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#11

Post by Guest »

Why am I not allowed to be on discord. What do I have to do to become a member? I want to talk to a mod and explain why they’ve misunderstood me because i’m really not an evil person but maybe i’m Just ditzy or have some mild aspergers.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#12

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 01:32
Why am I not allowed to be on discord. What do I have to do to become a member? I want to talk to a mod and explain why they’ve misunderstood me because i’m really not an evil person but maybe i’m Just ditzy or have some mild aspergers.
Men are not allowed to register on L discord.

guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#13

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 09:11
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 01:32
Why am I not allowed to be on discord. What do I have to do to become a member? I want to talk to a mod and explain why they’ve misunderstood me because i’m really not an evil person but maybe i’m Just ditzy or have some mild aspergers.
Men are not allowed to register on L discord.
I'm not a man and can prove it.

Former hello321
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#14

Post by Former hello321 »

Just wanted you to know I was banned from discord for asking where I could see a picture of Jodie Comer’s boyfriend because someone mentioned she was dating a guy who looked like he would be in a band. I’ve never been mean or even rude. This is flat out crazy.
Accidentally posted in complaints area.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#15

Post by Guest »

I'm on my phone and banned if I try to access via 4g. Works fine via wifi.
Just a fyi as I know we had this issue with the old forum.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#16

Post by Guest »

Hi folks, is this IP banned?

viewtopic.php?p=2477153#p2477153

someone took the name uhm wtf
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#17

Post by someone took the name uhm wtf »

Dear Ms. Smurf,


Greetings! It's been a long time since you've banned me for a reason that I don't know. :hmmm:

Oh well I guess I can access again :lol:

Lchat looks new. It's more sleek and sophisticated 🤔

I miss posting about my one true love Icerabbit here and her doppelganger that's giving me a quite confusing state in my life right now Cielo. Hufffff

How pathetic but in a way poignant.


Respectfully,

uhm

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#18

Post by Guest »

mod? unban. this is the second time this has happened for no reason.
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#19

Post by Guest »

Hi

I have been banned on the previous l chat because i stood up for lesbians against bi/queer ideology in the l word thread. Like directly banned for my first post there just for standing up for lesbians against the lgbtqzoiluizefb23 bullshit.
Is this forum following the autostraddle guidelines of moderation?

I remember in jcink a lot of people were complaining about getting banned by the crazy the l word thread mod.
I think there might have been a problem with this mod that was probably either bihet or a man as anyone standing up for lesbians was unrightfully banned.

It would be great to have some precision did the queer cult take this forum over, or was it just an issue with this particular mod and there is still free speak for lesbians on l chat?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#20

Post by Guest »

I was banned from L word thread back in December for discussing the trans TIF character that has dated another very popular character. I posted about the ban in complaints and ban inquires. The mod has already deleted a couple of my posts on new L word thread and kept about 20 of my posts in 2 pages. I am not a true troll but sometimes I agitate the mod that runs a thread with no rules that I participate heavily in.
RULES:
No creepy RPS. Leave the actors/actresses alone.
Be kind & respectful to one another.
Stay on topic and stay positive.
Do not discuss their sexualities and private lives.
DON'T QUOTE/REPLY to anything that breaks any of these rules
Please avoid bringing unnecessary Twitter or Tumblr drama to the Discord

I did not break any rules according to the discord rules in the L Word channel that I also contributed soundly in as a voice validated member. I am a L Chatter from back in cherrybomb days and mods are not infallible. If the mod does not engage or at the very least post rules on a thread with over 200 guests there will be issues. I have asked for help with the L word thread several times over the past 6 months and nothing has come of it but I keep on hoping.

*merp*
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#21

Post by *merp* »

Hey, I thought I missed the discord/voice recognition and decided to check so I came here on a whim and found out y'all just through the old website. I tried to register but someone took my name! or did y'all keep the old reg names? If someone took my name, I can just make a new one. Or was I banned?

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

Re: Ban Inquiries

#22

Post by dadou »

*merp* wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 21:45
Hey, I thought I missed the discord/voice recognition and decided to check so I came here on a whim and found out y'all just through the old website. I tried to register but someone took my name! or did y'all keep the old reg names? If someone took my name, I can just make a new one. Or was I banned?
you can keep you reg name but you will have to reset your password first.
:tinfoil:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#23

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 23:57
Hi

I have been banned on the previous l chat because i stood up for lesbians against bi/queer ideology in the l word thread. Like directly banned for my first post there just for standing up for lesbians against the lgbtqzoiluizefb23 bullshit.
Is this forum following the autostraddle guidelines of moderation?

I remember in jcink a lot of people were complaining about getting banned by the crazy the l word thread mod.
I think there might have been a problem with this mod that was probably either bihet or a man as anyone standing up for lesbians was unrightfully banned.

It would be great to have some precision did the queer cult take this forum over, or was it just an issue with this particular mod and there is still free speak for lesbians on l chat?

Is no one giving a damn about lesbians being banned for being lesbians? What has this forum become :argh:
Is it possible to get an answer, or did just put up a thread to inquire about unfair banishment to have the pleasure to ignore it?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#24

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 02:45
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 23:57
Hi

I have been banned on the previous l chat because i stood up for lesbians against bi/queer ideology in the l word thread. Like directly banned for my first post there just for standing up for lesbians against the lgbtqzoiluizefb23 bullshit.
Is this forum following the autostraddle guidelines of moderation?

I remember in jcink a lot of people were complaining about getting banned by the crazy the l word thread mod.
I think there might have been a problem with this mod that was probably either bihet or a man as anyone standing up for lesbians was unrightfully banned.

It would be great to have some precision did the queer cult take this forum over, or was it just an issue with this particular mod and there is still free speak for lesbians on l chat?

Is no one giving a damn about lesbians being banned for being lesbians? What has this forum become :argh:
Is it possible to get an answer, or did just put up a thread to inquire about unfair banishment to have the pleasure to ignore it?
The fact that you're still posting and the GetTheLOut thread is here kind of disproves your point, don't it?

It's me
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#25

Post by It's me »

Can you unban my ip, thank you?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3416&start=3115

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#26

Post by Guest »

It's me wrote:
05 Jul 2020, 00:11
Can you unban my ip, thank you?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3416&start=3115
Why should they unban you when you went into a thread and started accusing people of things when they were doing nothing wrong?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#27

Post by Guest »

My ip was banned I have an idea why. I told anon who said BLM was a cult that she's a racist. I was engaging with a troll I admit but can you please unban my IP

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#28

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 18:54
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2020, 02:45
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 23:57
Hi

I have been banned on the previous l chat because i stood up for lesbians against bi/queer ideology in the l word thread. Like directly banned for my first post there just for standing up for lesbians against the lgbtqzoiluizefb23 bullshit.
Is this forum following the autostraddle guidelines of moderation?

I remember in jcink a lot of people were complaining about getting banned by the crazy the l word thread mod.
I think there might have been a problem with this mod that was probably either bihet or a man as anyone standing up for lesbians was unrightfully banned.

It would be great to have some precision did the queer cult take this forum over, or was it just an issue with this particular mod and there is still free speak for lesbians on l chat?

Is no one giving a damn about lesbians being banned for being lesbians? What has this forum become :argh:
Is it possible to get an answer, or did just put up a thread to inquire about unfair banishment to have the pleasure to ignore it?
The fact that you're still posting and the GetTheLOut thread is here kind of disproves your point, don't it?
Absolutely not as i am using a VPN to be able to post, my IP adress was banned for standing up for lesbians against queerdoes. 008
The fact is that there is a lesbophobic mod in the new l word thread. The question is do the admin knows it and doesn't care or approves it or is she unaware about the existence of this bihet mod.

It's why it's important that the admin makes a clear statement about the situation. For us to know where the smurf stands and if she has fallen for the queerdoes community.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#29

Post by Guest »

Hi. So my IP was just banned. This was my last post so I assume this was the reason and here you have the post for IP reference.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56788&start=140#p2511658
I understand why you didn’t like it and I apologize if it was disrespectful. Clearly there is less trolling on this new platform, so something is working. But my issue was that there isn’t enough communication. To my knowledge I wasn’t violating any L chat rules and certainly wasn’t trolling. You can check my other posts from the same IP address. If certain posts aren’t wanted on certain threads, there should be clearer rules/explanations or warnings, but I was simply banned without even knowing what I did wrong.
I think it’s an extremely harsh decision to ban me permanently for this so please reconsider your decision. If the goal is to keep positivity in all threads then I will do so in the future and have learned my lesson.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Ban Inquiries

#30

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 22:37
Hi. So my IP was just banned. This was my last post so I assume this was the reason and here you have the post for IP reference.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56788&start=140#p2511658
I understand why you didn’t like it and I apologize if it was disrespectful. Clearly there is less trolling on this new platform, so something is working. But my issue was that there isn’t enough communication. To my knowledge I wasn’t violating any L chat rules and certainly wasn’t trolling. You can check my other posts from the same IP address. If certain posts aren’t wanted on certain threads, there should be clearer rules/explanations or warnings, but I was simply banned without even knowing what I did wrong.
I think it’s an extremely harsh decision to ban me permanently for this so please reconsider your decision. If the goal is to keep positivity in all threads then I will do so in the future and have learned my lesson.
I take that's from a vpn. You been using that address for long?
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#31

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 22:48
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 22:37
Hi. So my IP was just banned. This was my last post so I assume this was the reason and here you have the post for IP reference.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56788&start=140#p2511658
I understand why you didn’t like it and I apologize if it was disrespectful. Clearly there is less trolling on this new platform, so something is working. But my issue was that there isn’t enough communication. To my knowledge I wasn’t violating any L chat rules and certainly wasn’t trolling. You can check my other posts from the same IP address. If certain posts aren’t wanted on certain threads, there should be clearer rules/explanations or warnings, but I was simply banned without even knowing what I did wrong.
I think it’s an extremely harsh decision to ban me permanently for this so please reconsider your decision. If the goal is to keep positivity in all threads then I will do so in the future and have learned my lesson.
I take that's from a vpn. You been using that address for long?
Sorry you mean the address from the post that I linked or the address I'm using now? I don't usually use vpns and when I do there's not one "standard" one that I always use. Anyway, thanks for helping and understanding.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Ban Inquiries

#32

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2020, 00:15
Sorry you mean the address from the post that I linked or the address I'm using now? I don't usually use vpns and when I do there's not one "standard" one that I always use. Anyway, thanks for helping and understanding.
Try the old one now.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#33

Post by Guest »

I was banned when this is my last post??
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15458&start=22435#p2514677

That thread has had issues with fake reporting for the last three versions of this forum. It's unfortunate. But you can see for yourself that none of my posts remotely break any lchat rule.

User avatar
xOpalx
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 81
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 07:19

Re: Ban Inquiries

#34

Post by xOpalx »

Hi, it seems I've been banned on Discord, which is weird since the only time I've ever commented was in the Jodie Comer thread (and it wasn't anything nefarious). Just a note: while I did the age confirmation, I didn't do the voice one. I understand why it's necessary, but never felt comfortable doing that, and I never planned on commenting anyway since it was just a temporary holdover for the full LChat forum. Anyway, is it possible to be unbanned? Thanks.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Ban Inquiries

#35

Post by Sentry »

zipadeedoodah wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 21:52
Hi, it seems I've been banned on Discord, which is weird since the only time I've ever commented was in the Jodie Comer thread (and it wasn't anything nefarious). Just a note: while I did the age confirmation, I didn't do the voice one. I understand why it's necessary, but never felt comfortable doing that, and I never planned on commenting anyway since it was just a temporary holdover for the full LChat forum. Anyway, is it possible to be unbanned? Thanks.
PM me your Discord ID and number. I'll take a look.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#36

Post by Guest »

My cell was banned and I am not sure why. I don’t shit stir or het ship or troll. I stay mostly in the charades thread and we don’t have problems there. Can someone help me out please?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#37

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 22:25
My cell was banned and I am not sure why. I don’t shit stir or het ship or troll. I stay mostly in the charades thread and we don’t have problems there. Can someone help me out please?
ame here. I tried checking in the morning while outside running errands and I was banned. But when I got home and checked again everyting was fine.. what gives?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#38

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 22:54
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 22:25
My cell was banned and I am not sure why. I don’t shit stir or het ship or troll. I stay mostly in the charades thread and we don’t have problems there. Can someone help me out please?
ame here. I tried checking in the morning while outside running errands and I was banned. But when I got home and checked again everyting was fine.. what gives?
Maybe cell networks are being banned again... idk.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Ban Inquiries

#39

Post by Sentry »

It's one of the reasons we ask if folks are on mobile because the ban/inability to access the forum will be from their end not ours.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#40

Post by Guest »

I got banned? I didn't reply to the troll tho. :-/
This was one of my last posts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15020&start=7455#p2543976

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#41

Post by Guest »

Hi, I was banned on my phone and don’t know why, I’m not a troll and didn’t break any rules

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#42

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 17:25
Hi, I was banned on my phone and don’t know why, I’m not a troll and didn’t break any rules
OP here, this is one of my recent posts on the Warrior Nun thread. I basically only post to comment on tv shows, I never start any shit
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 02:18
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 02:01
Alba can speak 5 languages right? english, portuguese, german, french and spanish. Our ship are multilingual queens. :queen:
Wow, really? I only knew about portuguese and english. I hope they’ll show her and kty speaking different languages next season :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#43

Post by Guest »

I am once again asking for a Mod to unblock me
One of my last posts:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75506&start=280#p2553990

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#44

Post by Guest »

Any idea why this IP is banned?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75579&start=1295#p2567541

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#45

Post by Guest »

Why was I banned? My last post was in Cultural Differences Discussion Thread, my post was not meant to be offensive but was just joking around, why so serious?

Things to mention that the mod who banned me ignored, 1)I live in a 3rd world country as it could be seen by my ip, 2)Mulatto isnt a racist term where I live and probably elsewhere, 3)Its known that many latinas fancy rich white males, you may not like it and think its not political correct enough to say that but it happens

Anyway here is a post of mine in case you willing to unban me
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75610&start=385#p2568125

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#46

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 18:08
Why was I banned? My last post was in Cultural Differences Discussion Thread, my post was not meant to be offensive but was just joking around, why so serious?

Things to mention that the mod who banned me ignored, 1)I live in a 3rd world country as it could be seen by my ip, 2)Mulatto isnt a racist term where I live and probably elsewhere, 3)Its known that many latinas fancy rich white males, you may not like it and think its not political correct enough to say that but it happens

Anyway here is a post of mine in case you willing to unban me
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75610&start=385#p2568125
This post you linked was a reply to a post of mine, funny enough I’m also banned, my advice is don’t get your hopes up, I was banned a week ago (I think) for no reason, asked twice in this thread for them to unban me, even sent an email to the Admin but so far, no answer. I had to start using a vpn so I could post here. I think some mods ban people and delete posts just because they feel like it. I feel like I should leave L chat for good but I’m reluctant because the tv shows/lesbian movies and lesbian book threads are important for me to find new entertainment

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#47

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 18:18
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 18:08
Why was I banned? My last post was in Cultural Differences Discussion Thread, my post was not meant to be offensive but was just joking around, why so serious?

Things to mention that the mod who banned me ignored, 1)I live in a 3rd world country as it could be seen by my ip, 2)Mulatto isnt a racist term where I live and probably elsewhere, 3)Its known that many latinas fancy rich white males, you may not like it and think its not political correct enough to say that but it happens

Anyway here is a post of mine in case you willing to unban me
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75610&start=385#p2568125
This post you linked was a reply to a post of mine, funny enough I’m also banned, my advice is don’t get your hopes up, I was banned a week ago (I think) for no reason, asked twice in this thread for them to unban me, even sent an email to the Admin but so far, no answer. I had to start using a vpn so I could post here. I think some mods ban people and delete posts just because they feel like it. I feel like I should leave L chat for good but I’m reluctant because the tv shows/lesbian movies and lesbian book threads are important for me to find new entertainment
x2 the only advantage here is that is more active and load faster compared to the other board, but the modding here is ridiculous, unless the mods like you or you walk on eggshells to not trigger them is just a matter of time until you get banned, but that is smurf chat for ya and Im not surprised nor I expect my ban be lifted :yawn:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#48

Post by Guest »

I got a message saying I was permanently banned. I have no idea why and I’m definitely not a troll. How can I fix this? I can’t even recall the last time I posted from my cell phone network to bring up posts of mine.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#49

Post by Guest »

My home wifi is permanently banned but my cell phone isn’t, and I haven’t posted on home wifi since way before covid.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

#50

Post by Guest »

Anybody know that is going on with the random bans? My cell is banned again for no reason.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], grouch3265, Itsok, Saki888, Urrgrrl55, Xena, Yadom and 1632 guests