Ban Inquiries

Reactions:

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

If Shelby is never allowed to return, this forum is officially a totalitarian regime and should be abandoned. (Shelby could wisely choose to create a forum.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi!,

my ip was suddenly banned but I only lurk. It took me forever to find a way to post because I didn't know the captscha was broken and doesn't work. I re entered it until I wanted to cry. Then I realised that I can't see videos or sm posts throughout this dodgy proxy. This is horrible and now the l chat can't viewed correct. Why is my ip banned I'm in Canada (Montreal)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 20:01
Hi!,

my ip was suddenly banned but I only lurk. It took me forever to find a way to post because I didn't know the captscha was broken and doesn't work. I re entered it until I wanted to cry. Then I realised that I can't see videos or sm posts throughout this dodgy proxy. This is horrible and now the l chat can't viewed correct. Why is my ip banned I'm in Canada (Montreal)?
Have you ever tried to create an account here?

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
Hi!,

make an account and dm a mod or an admin and they will check your ip, google '' what is my IP adress '' and make sure to add it to your dm .
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Hi!,

Have you ever tried to create an account here?
I like lurking I'm too shy to post and I would cry if someone didn't like what I said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Hi!,

make an account and dm a mod or an admin and they will check your ip, google '' what is my IP adress '' and make sure to add it to your dm .
Hi I will start now!

Thank you for responding!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:29
dadou wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Hi!,

Hi I will start now!

Thank you for responding!
I made the account and now I wait to be approved before I can dm! Thank you I'm almost there!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 16:00
Administration please consider the permanence of the Shelby ban. 1 month ban? Why forever? :unsure:
She had an offence but also contributed plenty. :sadangel:
Damn, not even a single response from the mods.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 15:40
:eyeroll: You must know this place's unwritten rules by now, peeps. You do not mention some mythical other places. Ever. You don't even fantasise about them. They don't exist anyway.
You must mean, besides "lesbian sex" and lesbianism itself. Talk about mythical......

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Verizon is banned again :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 16:48
Same here…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven’t accessed my account in a while. My email is recognized but I can’t change the password. I can’t see how I could have been banned because I hardly posted. Are accounts purged? User name is rm4pi
Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MONTHLY UNBAN SHELBY POST

She got banned for trying to donate $5 to support this board. That's $6 more than anyone else would ever offer to donate :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 19:48
Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 16:48
Same here…
X3 Can mods address this please? It’s two weeks already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I request to be banned? I want to quit going on this site, but I'm too addicted. Help me out and ban my ass for eternity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yo what the fuck am i being banned? I commented about trans flag in portland stadium and i am banned??? Yo wtf... L Chat are y'all seriously out of your mind?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 03:20
Yo what the fuck am i being banned? I commented about trans flag in portland stadium and i am banned??? Yo wtf... L Chat are y'all seriously out of your mind?
X2 . Isn’t this a Lesbian forum or am I wrong ? How is it possible for someone who has been thelchat for more than 10 years to block her for defending women's sports is unfair, unblock me too.
This is my post Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 03:30
Guest wrote:
X2 . Isn’t this a Lesbian forum or am I wrong ? How is it possible for someone who has been thelchat for more than 10 years to block her for defending women's sports is unfair, unblock me too.
This is my post Image
X3 Tra mod getting out of control

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post Image
U too?
Omg who is this mod? Why do the admin allow that person to be a mod?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post
X3 Tra mod getting out of control
DA. This board has been exactly like this since at least the beginning of 2020 when I came back. Crazy automatic deletions all over the thread. When pointing out over and again, there has been lots of gaslighting by other posters too, saying "obsessed with trans" when we were just reacting the news regarding the thread subjects. Nothing has changed because nobody stops them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post Image
U too?
Yes I’m a victim too . Idk who is this mod is ,but if they don’t unblock my ip I will leave this site bc then this isn’t a lesbian site anymore . I’m a old L chatter btw .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 04:59
Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post Image
U too?
Yes I’m a victim too . Idk who is this mod is ,but if they don’t unblock my ip I will leave this site bc then this isn’t a lesbian site anymore . I’m a old L chatter btw .
Me too. I am here since 2012.
I am not always here but once in a while i visit the site and now i'm suprised how this forum moderated. I don't think the old chat has this kind of problem. Sucks.

Btw i made a thread so other user realize there is a tra mod in this board.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78023

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m confused, is Smurf a male or a self hating TIF woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post Image
DA wowwwww unban this anon ^^^

That was an innocent comment. You're banning people for an accurate sociological description? She wasn't even shit stirring my god

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 18:00
Pretty sure the Smurf is trans. Hence all the trans hate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 18:00
Pretty sure the Smurf is trans. Hence all the trans hate.
Omg do you really think smurf transed? It would explain a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi Mod,

Is the board down for the past 20mins? Because it says general error- SQL. Then it showed I am permanently banned. How to check if I’m banned?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 20:25
Hi Mod,

Is the board down for the past 20mins? Because it says general error- SQL. Then it showed I am permanently banned. How to check if I’m banned?
There also wasn’t any link to email the mod, how do I ask you guys to unban me if I’m being banned wrongly and no access at all? Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 20:29
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 20:25
Hi Mod,

There also wasn’t any link to email the mod, how do I ask you guys to unban me if I’m being banned wrongly and no access at all? Thanks
You need to create an account, then PM a mod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi mod.

It says I’m permanently banned from the board when I’m on my laptop but I can log in using my cell?

Can you help to lift the ban?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 04:50
Hi mod.

It says I’m permanently banned from the board when I’m on my laptop but I can log in using my cell?

Reg up. PM a mod the IP address of your home network. If you don't know how to find it, google, "what's my IP address?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
Hi mod.

Reg up. PM a mod the IP address of your home network. If you don't know how to find it, google, "what's my IP address?"
how do I pm a mod? i tried to find but it just brings me to their profile and i cant click on the CONTACT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 05:04
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
Hi mod.

how do I pm a mod? i tried to find but it just brings me to their profile and i cant click on the CONTACT
You have to create an account to being to PM anybody.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hi mods, can I know why I was banned? If it was because of the post in Dayane and Rosalinda thread and someone reported me it wasnt supposed to be serious, I was annoyed by production who protect molester. Please be kind and unban me, TIA.
One of my posts viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78296#p3826568
This is the post that was reported, quoted one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76498&start=60025#p3826069
But like I said it was annoyance by that shit show and their production and molester they keep there.

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 21:52
hi mods, can I know why I was banned? If it was because of the post in Dayane and Rosalinda thread and someone reported me it wasnt supposed to be serious, I was annoyed by production who protect molester. Please be kind and unban me, TIA.
This is the post that was reported, quoted one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76498&start=60025#p3826069
But like I said it was annoyance by that shit show and their production and molester they keep there.
Please provide the exact day and at least part of a quote from your post so I can find it better. Moderators do not have the same amount of posts/pages as guests so when you link a post it usually doesnt give us the one you mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Please provide the exact day and at least part of a quote from your post so I can find it better. Moderators do not have the same amount of posts/pages as guests so when you link a post it usually doesnt give us the one you mean.
You know mods are useless when they do nothing about a lesbophobic troll posting for hours about the definition of "lesbian" including active manfuckers/women attracted to men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi mod, can you help lift the ban. I can access to the site on my phone but not on my laptop. How do I pass you my laptop IP address? Can I just email?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 03:33
Hi mod, can you help lift the ban. I can access to the site on my phone but not on my laptop. How do I pass you my laptop IP address? Can I just email?
You can DM mods if you have account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Turns out I am not banned today. :unsure: Maybe it was a mistake or something. Thanks anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 10:58
Guest wrote:
You can DM mods if you have account
I don’t have account but I did email the mods. It was okay after that then today it happened again. One cell couldn’t access the page but the other could.
Why am I forever banned??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi Mods,

I’ve sent an email as well but I just tried to get onto the board from my phone and it says I’m permanently banned. It was fine all day and I haven’t posted anything today then suddenly I lost access. I haven’t posted in years until yesterday, and late last night I posted this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76710&start=42560#p3835927

I can’t imagine this post violated any rules but if it did it was certainly unintentional. Could someone please help?

Thank you,
Anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2021, 04:35
Hi Mods,

I’ve sent an email as well but I just tried to get onto the board from my phone and it says I’m permanently banned. It was fine all day and I haven’t posted anything today then suddenly I lost access. I haven’t posted in years until yesterday, and late last night I posted this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76710&start=42560#p3835927

I can’t imagine this post violated any rules but if it did it was certainly unintentional. Could someone please help?

Thank you,
Anon
Nevermind I literally just tried again and was fine. Sorry for the false alarm. It actually wasn’t working when I used data but when I tried WiFi it worked. Not sure if a coincidence or someone in my area is banned (!!) and switching off cellular did the trick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You turn your WiFi off for 3 seconds, then turn it back on. You get a new ip address and aren’t blocked anymore. You can do the same on your phone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This board is out of control. I’ve seen users post some real vile transphobic rants in the DPC board and they’re given free range to continue replying. Mods are clearly selective in what they determine to be something worthy of a ban. I’ll just stay in ban land ✌🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got banned for posting a barbie doll model wearing a military uniform.
The reddish banner on her arm was blurred.

It's deleted in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2038&sid=e9cd229c15 ... &start=175

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

was I banned because I posted in Arianne Mandi thread something about her bf without using spoiler tag? :eyeroll: What is the difference between that and 30 posts talking about him but using spoiler tag? Same shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ please unban me, I didnt do anything much than all people there who just used spoiler tag. I wont talk about hetero things anymore. One of my posts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78343#p3855680

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the hell was I banned in the Generation W thread for expressing my thoughts about Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman probably not wanting to do sex scenes? I don’t think I broke any rules but my post has been deleted so I can’t link it.
This is what I said:

“Exactly. Those who think JB and Laurel are going to have any intimate scenes are delusional. I think Laurel only agreed to return on THE CONDITION that they wouldn't be doing sex scenes/kissing and that they would focus on a co-parenting storyline because with their personal history it would be too awkward to go down that road again. It was so weird how after the show ended JB and Laurel basically stopped talking for literally years. Something definitely went down between the two of them when they were filming the OG, whether or not it carried over off-screen I don't know but JB's behavior was really strange during that whole period”

How does this constitute a ban??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why am I being banned on my wifi when I didn’t even post anything??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does me saying Instagram is down But good l chat is up constitutes a ban??? It means I am happy Lchat server is up cos it’s always crashes on Thursday!