Ban Inquiries

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by STMTH »

Some random troll's comments are not going to dictate the scope of this forum. TOS stands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:56
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:40
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:13

DA. "Oh good God, must you be so dramatic?", also you: *brings up US history to compare to the lchat*

Btw
Not sure what to tell you except that evolution is fact, not opinion. (As Smurfy might have put it, the US Constitution outlines the scope of this "forum" - nation - as well.)

Things change. That's a fact.
Cool. Are you an admin?
I don't believe that's relevant.

I'm speaking to the nature of forums generally. Overly rigid forums don't make it. Those that do, evolve. This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.
I didn't think you bringing up "white male land-owner space" to compare to a small corner of the internet for lesbians was relevant. But you did it anyway.
This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.
You meaning deleting comments and banning people (even a long time reg..) left and right?
Something like that. Change won't come overnight (nor will it come from me). Smurfy may believe she's in charge for some time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 20:20
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:56
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:40
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:38

Not sure what to tell you except that evolution is fact, not opinion. (As Smurfy might have put it, the US Constitution outlines the scope of this "forum" - nation - as well.)

Things change. That's a fact.
Cool. Are you an admin?
I don't believe that's relevant.

I'm speaking to the nature of forums generally. Overly rigid forums don't make it. Those that do, evolve. This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.
I didn't think you bringing up "white male land-owner space" to compare to a small corner of the internet for lesbians was relevant. But you did it anyway.
This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.
You meaning deleting comments and banning people (even a long time reg..) left and right?
Something like that. Change won't come overnight (nor will it come from me). Smurfy may believe she's in charge for some time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 18:49
Perhaps, the mod is a tra, agreeing to all the homophobic/misogynic bs in the name of "trans rights," and have been gunning for shelby for a long time waiting for an excuse to ban her. And the mod finally got "it." In any reasonable cases, Shelby should've been a mod for the Transexual thread, not some ramdo mod with an agenda banning n deleting as they please from the T thread. It's just a matter of time, this forum will be The Q Chat and another hand-over space for queers and trans. Lesbians, we really need to regroup and think about it before our spaces get permanently erased.
Oh good God, must you be so dramatic?

Forums evolve. For that matters, nations evolve. When the USA was founded, only white male land-owners 21 or over could vote. Now it's any citizen 18 or over, white or no, male or no, land owning or no.

This started out at the L chat but we can't even agree on what constitutes the L. Just let it expand already in the name of inclusivity. For that matter, nobody seems to worry about white male land-owner "space" getting erased either.
Yes we can. Lesbian. As in same sex attracted of females.
Letting males who identify as woman for the sake of "inclusivity" is ridiculous. Like who do you think we should expand this site and lesbian to?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Real lesbians don't have enough online space as it is. It's always getting taken over by colonizing men in dresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 20:14
Some random troll's comments are not going to dictate the scope of this forum. TOS stands.
Shelby didnt link another board which would be against your TOS AFAIK, heck she didnt even mention another board name, she just said as a joke as she have strikethrough it about stop using this one and that was it, IMO thats silly because even without such rule if users want to stay they will stay and if they want to leave they will leave regardless if a poster try to convince another one either way, the only thing about your TOS that would make sense for Shelby get banned is this part v
STMTH wrote:We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 18:49
Perhaps, the mod is a tra, agreeing to all the homophobic/misogynic bs in the name of "trans rights," and have been gunning for shelby for a long time waiting for an excuse to ban her. And the mod finally got "it." In any reasonable cases, Shelby should've been a mod for the Transexual thread, not some ramdo mod with an agenda banning n deleting as they please from the T thread. It's just a matter of time, this forum will be The Q Chat and another hand-over space for queers and trans. Lesbians, we really need to regroup and think about it before our spaces get permanently erased.
Oh good God, must you be so dramatic?

Forums evolve. For that matters, nations evolve. When the USA was founded, only white male land-owners 21 or over could vote. Now it's any citizen 18 or over, white or no, male or no, land owning or no.

This started out at the L chat but we can't even agree on what constitutes the L. Just let it expand already in the name of inclusivity. For that matter, nobody seems to worry about white male land-owner "space" getting erased either.
"We can't even agree on what constitutes L."

*narrows eyes* You're a TRA.

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

Poor Shelby. Didn't agree with her on some things but the mods her are the absolute worst thing about this board and a prime example of everything that is wrong with the internet now.

1. Mindless herd following of every trendy opinion because they want to appear like
A) "good" people
B) afraid of being banned/cancelled

2. Absolute inability to tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Back in the day people on this board used to argue until the cows came home...we all bitched at each other but we also had to put up with each other. It wasn't the case that we could have removed something because we didn't like it.

3. People think the internet should be a place to "be kind". No, it's not.

4. Too many delusions accepted as reality. We used to make fun of people who would say "I want to be a tree" because they were deluded. Now people can say they are random shit with no barely on reality and people are terrified to disagree with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, SHELBY got banned? That alone should ring alarm bells in every single persons head. Please unban her and restore balance to the world...seriously wtf. Everyone liked Shelby or was at least okay with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a "chat" that suffers when people chat too much. If you are a reg and very chatter-y - you are taking up too much precious space, beware. That and mentioning the other whatever.

Shelby is eyerolling
Reactions:

Post by Shelby is eyerolling »

STMTH wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:08
Shelby side-eyeing Smurf wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:56
[quote=STMTH post_id=3523599 time=1625808099 user_id=7702

I banned your account. :smurf:
Why? Still no explanation?

[/quote]
I've made at least a dozen posts joking about how people should use Shybi. What's different here? This is some pretty inconsistent modding.

I'm most annoyed that I don't have access to my PMs anymore. This is basically sending the message that I should use a different board. In that case, I will. Goodbye L Chat, enjoy the SQL errors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've made at least a dozen posts joking about how people should use Shybi. What's different here? This is some pretty inconsistent modding.

I'm most annoyed that I don't have access to my PMs anymore. This is basically sending the message that I should use a different board. In that case, I will. Goodbye L Chat, enjoy the SQL errors.
Bye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby is eyerolling wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 04:46
STMTH wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe you can go to the old version of L Chat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you go to the older version of L Chat instead?

Mods or admins, please unban her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:

[/quote]

You're an outspoken and likeable reg who's not a TRA. You deserve better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe the admins could act like grownups and unban Shelby? Just a thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:21
Shelby is annoyed wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 14:09
AlexCabot wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 23:45
Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 18:52
Must be the same reason Wayhaughtshipper18 was banned. Talked too much sense about the gender cult. Fuck those mods.
I see no record of this user ever existing.

I see a Wayhaughtshipper17, who is not on any banlist, and hasnt posted since November. It is possible that their IP was banned, or that they got caught in a range ban which connects to IP and not username. But the username itself is not banned.
Seriously? You respond about a user who doesn't exist but can't offer a single explanation for why I was banned?

WTF mods
You pillock. What's wrong with you? Power hungry midget.

Guestv
Reactions:

Post by Guestv »

Come on mods you just need to unban her at least give a warning before a ban

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As someone else may say: boycott, boycott, boycottttt :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Het celebs and their het relationships get discussed all the time, which is against the rules that smurf wrote herself. But Shelby gets banned for a joke. Ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What info do I need to provide to find out why I was banned? I can’t think of anything I could’ve been banned for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grow up smurf and be a good admin.Unban shelby, she doesn't deserve this and appoint her as a moderator. Hey shelby if ever you found a good site for real lesbians only.Please inform me.I would gladly leave "L" forum.Let the queerdos tras, male and bislut invade this forum. 🤮🤮🤮

Alpha_Centauri
Reactions: 3

Post by Alpha_Centauri »

We need a mod for tiktok thread one troll is spamming death and rape wishes plz help!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 07:06
Grow up smurf and be a good admin.Unban shelby, she doesn't deserve this and appoint her as a moderator. Hey shelby if ever you found a good site for real lesbians only.Please inform me.I would gladly leave "L" forum.Let the queerdos tras, male and bislut invade this forum. 🤮🤮🤮
All of this. Stop being Twunty Smurf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wasn’t Shelby the Killing Eve thread moderator?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't been here in weeks. Shelby got banned for an obvious JOKE? :rofl: tf. She survived all the various shit she's said but got banned for something mild. Someone hire that bish the brity spear lawyer asap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:
Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2021, 12:19
Wasn’t Shelby the Killing Eve thread moderator?
Nope

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi,

Who do I need to contact to get my IP unbanned?

I can’t access lchat through my home WiFi - I literally only signed up to discord the other day and I haven’t posted anything yet - was I supposed to be approved? Is that why I am now banned? I’m confused

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 19:55
Hi,

Who do I need to contact to get my IP unbanned?

I can’t access lchat through my home WiFi - I literally only signed up to discord the other day and I haven’t posted anything yet - was I supposed to be approved? Is that why I am now banned? I’m confused
if you are on discord you can contact a mod or an admin there , PM them you ip adress and they will check.
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Administration please consider the permanence of the Shelby ban. 1 month ban? Why forever? :unsure:
She had an offence but also contributed plenty. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Shelby is never allowed to return, this forum is officially a totalitarian regime and should be abandoned. (Shelby could wisely choose to create a forum.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi!,

my ip was suddenly banned but I only lurk. It took me forever to find a way to post because I didn't know the captscha was broken and doesn't work. I re entered it until I wanted to cry. Then I realised that I can't see videos or sm posts throughout this dodgy proxy. This is horrible and now the l chat can't viewed correct. Why is my ip banned I'm in Canada (Montreal)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 20:01
Hi!,

my ip was suddenly banned but I only lurk. It took me forever to find a way to post because I didn't know the captscha was broken and doesn't work. I re entered it until I wanted to cry. Then I realised that I can't see videos or sm posts throughout this dodgy proxy. This is horrible and now the l chat can't viewed correct. Why is my ip banned I'm in Canada (Montreal)?
Have you ever tried to create an account here?

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
Hi!,

make an account and dm a mod or an admin and they will check your ip, google '' what is my IP adress '' and make sure to add it to your dm .
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Hi!,

Have you ever tried to create an account here?
I like lurking I'm too shy to post and I would cry if someone didn't like what I said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Hi!,

make an account and dm a mod or an admin and they will check your ip, google '' what is my IP adress '' and make sure to add it to your dm .
Hi I will start now!

Thank you for responding!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:29
dadou wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Hi!,

Hi I will start now!

Thank you for responding!
I made the account and now I wait to be approved before I can dm! Thank you I'm almost there!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 16:00
Administration please consider the permanence of the Shelby ban. 1 month ban? Why forever? :unsure:
She had an offence but also contributed plenty. :sadangel:
Damn, not even a single response from the mods.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 15:40
:eyeroll: You must know this place's unwritten rules by now, peeps. You do not mention some mythical other places. Ever. You don't even fantasise about them. They don't exist anyway.
You must mean, besides "lesbian sex" and lesbianism itself. Talk about mythical......

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Verizon is banned again :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 16:48
Same here…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven’t accessed my account in a while. My email is recognized but I can’t change the password. I can’t see how I could have been banned because I hardly posted. Are accounts purged? User name is rm4pi
Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MONTHLY UNBAN SHELBY POST

She got banned for trying to donate $5 to support this board. That's $6 more than anyone else would ever offer to donate :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 19:48
Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 16:48
Same here…
X3 Can mods address this please? It’s two weeks already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I request to be banned? I want to quit going on this site, but I'm too addicted. Help me out and ban my ass for eternity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yo what the fuck am i being banned? I commented about trans flag in portland stadium and i am banned??? Yo wtf... L Chat are y'all seriously out of your mind?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 03:20
Yo what the fuck am i being banned? I commented about trans flag in portland stadium and i am banned??? Yo wtf... L Chat are y'all seriously out of your mind?
X2 . Isn’t this a Lesbian forum or am I wrong ? How is it possible for someone who has been thelchat for more than 10 years to block her for defending women's sports is unfair, unblock me too.
This is my post Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 03:30
Guest wrote:
X2 . Isn’t this a Lesbian forum or am I wrong ? How is it possible for someone who has been thelchat for more than 10 years to block her for defending women's sports is unfair, unblock me too.
This is my post Image
X3 Tra mod getting out of control

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post Image
U too?
Omg who is this mod? Why do the admin allow that person to be a mod?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is my post
X3 Tra mod getting out of control
DA. This board has been exactly like this since at least the beginning of 2020 when I came back. Crazy automatic deletions all over the thread. When pointing out over and again, there has been lots of gaslighting by other posters too, saying "obsessed with trans" when we were just reacting the news regarding the thread subjects. Nothing has changed because nobody stops them.