Troubleshooting

Reactions:

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by guest »

Does the topic name search work here? I tried to find a topic, but it only offers me quotes from different topics with a last name that I wanted to find as the title of the topic.

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 17:37
Does the topic name search work here? I tried to find a topic, but it only offers me quotes from different topics with a last name that I wanted to find as the title of the topic.
It should do, if Google's indexed it that way and the title is called what you're searching for.

If anyone ever wants to find a specific topic, post here and I can run a more comprehensive search on the database in the backend to find it.

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Also if you register you can save all the threads you like and find them easyly in your control panel .
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

RXD wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 19:15
guest wrote:
It should do, if Google's indexed it that way and the title is called what you're searching for.

If anyone ever wants to find a specific topic, post here and I can run a more comprehensive search on the database in the backend to find it.
On another forum, you write the required surname, select the item "search for topic titles only" and you get exactly the topic names. Similarly it was on the zeta. Why doesn't such a convenient option work here?

RXD

Post by RXD »

guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:23
RXD wrote:
guest wrote:

On another forum, you write the required surname, select the item "search for topic titles only" and you get exactly the topic names. Similarly it was on the zeta. Why doesn't such a convenient option work here?
The size of this forum + the index of it for the built in search function exceeds the servers limits.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

RXD wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:37
guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:23
RXD wrote:

The size of this forum + the index of it for the built in search function exceeds the servers limits.
Thanks for the answer at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep getting today error 503 service unavailable and SQL error:

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 23:21
Keep getting today error 503 service unavailable and SQL error:

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
x2 This has been happening a lot lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 17:04
Are there still plans to add a search option on the forum?
X2

RXD

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 05:47
Saki888 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 17:04
Are there still plans to add a search option on the forum?
X2
See above, the forum is too big for the server to use the proper search function so it has to stay using Google for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is next to impossible to get approved on Discord?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've registered a few days ago but I cannot do the login and I haven't received any confirmation email.
I tried the "remember me" option but I haven't received any email.
What can I do?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:13
I've registered a few days ago but I cannot do the login and I haven't received any confirmation email.
What can I do?
I registered a week ago and nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Better accept new registers from the last few minutes, come on you moved the most traffic thread to members with no warning.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:18
Better accept new registers from the last few minutes, come on you moved the most traffic thread to members with no warning.
I know right? It was the damn gala and live event :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:13
What can I do?
Same, I registered a couple of days ago in cas the thread would get closed and also tried the « remember me » option but I still haven’t got anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:19
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:18
I know right? It was the damn gala and live event :eyeroll:
X3, i hope someone does it soon...please????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is stupid, accept the registrations or move the thread back to public, nothing happened anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, could someone help me out please? I can't log in, it says wrong password, I clicked the "forgot the pwd" button but I haven't received an email yet. I've been trying since yesterday, what should I do?

anne22
Reactions:

Post by anne22 »

Please help, I forgot the password to my user and asked for an email to change it and have not received it. I also registered with another email but haven't received that one either.

HELP!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone of the mods comment on the registration issue? I registered two days ago and havent received confirmation. Is this issue worked on? Bc its kinda sad that no one can register right now, thats kinda what a forum is about...

RXD

Post by RXD »

Users have to be manually approved just in case spam accounts try to register - I've just activated a few so check your emails/check you can login.

If you're having problems logging in, pop into the discord and DM me and I can fix your account.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks a lot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can mod check and activate new registers pls? I don't know if there was any problems but I registered for days and I have not received activated email yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 03:05
Can mod check and activate new registers pls? I don't know if there was any problems but I registered for days and I have not received activated email yet.
Same here :-/

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 15:51
Guest wrote:
I just looked and saw no pending memberships. Please try logging in with your username and password. If that doesn't work please try to register again. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 22:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I just looked and saw no pending memberships. Please try logging in with your username and password. If that doesn't work please try to register again. Thanks.
Tried that, it says "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again." and when I try to register again it marks me as a spambot. :hmmm:

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 04:41
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tried that, it says "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again." and when I try to register again it marks me as a spambot. :hmmm:
If you are on our discord please reach out to a mod there. If not please try using a different email/name to register.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 04:43
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 04:41
AlexCabot wrote:

If you are on our discord please reach out to a mod there. If not please try using a different email/name to register.
Tried different usernames and even an alternative internet provider, oh well I'll join the discord I guess :unsure:
Thanks for the feedback anyways Alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi. My account appears to be "Online" even though I'm not. Perhaps that's because I logged in from a private browser on my phone, before swiping out of it without first logging out of my account. I cannot return to that session due to it having been a private one (where data from the session isn't stored on your device). I'm certain I've signed out everywhere else. How can I fix this? (essentially log out of all sessions)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nevermind! My account no longer appears online. I just had to give it more time, hah!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its me TCN I am trying to register my account but it says I must enter a valid e-mail address. Is there a problem with the system at the moment?

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

Can you please approve my TCN account please?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

For some reason, the last few days, the names of some topics are displayed incorrectly - the line with the name of the topic is superimposed on the line with the date of the beginning of this topic, that is, the two merge into one. this only happens with some names, others are written normally. this has never happened. there are no similar problems on other sites. This is just me and how to fix it?

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Why can't I delete my PMs? I get the error:

"The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 20:44

You a bad lady and they know. 👀😜😱😘🤣🤣

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Shelby wrote:

Ok, so I can delete my PMs one at a time, but if I mark multiple PMs with checks and try to delete them together, I get this error.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 23:16
Shelby wrote:

Ok, so I can delete my PMs one at a time, but if I mark multiple PMs with checks and try to delete them together, I get this error.
This forum is based off of busted ass old software. Y'all are just going to have to deal with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can L Chat please use HTTPS? It’s bothering whenever I visit and get the prompt “Not Secure”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 23:16
Shelby wrote:

Girl. Fix your avatar. You've been here long enough posting that mess. smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How on earth do you use the spoiler tag here?
It always goes wrong for me, help lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 17:50
How on earth do you use the spoiler tag here?
It always goes wrong for me, help lol
Use these brackets: [ ] to encase the word "spoiler" (without using quotes). Make sure there's no space between the brackets and the word, spoiler.

[ spoiler ] blah blah blah [/ spoiler ]

^ Don't forget the forward slash in the ending spoiler tag.

guest147
Reactions:

Post by guest147 »

Hi!

I registered on the 2nd of April and did not received validation yet.
Could you please check this request?

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

guest147 wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 19:37
Hi!

did you try to log in or check your spam folder?
:tinfoil:

RXD

Post by RXD »

All requests are up to date, some are deleted due to looking like a spam account so check what username/email you're trying to register with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can someone explain how to post images? i know i might have to use Imgur but when i post, it just says 'image' instead of showing the image.

RXD

Post by RXD »

You can use the tags [ img ] put the url of the pic here [ /img ] without the spaces, or there's an image button if on desktop. Your image must be hosted online somewhere like imgur, can't link to an image on your computers hard drive for example.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 20:46
guest147 wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 19:37
Hi!

did you try to log in or check your spam folder?
Yes, and yes. I guess my email didn't looked trustworthy. Thank you though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come I can't see instagram posts that get posted here? It says "an error has occured" and the image is blank with the ig logo. I use firefox (it works on chrome for now but I don't like switching browsers back and forth). I used to have this issue every once in a while but it would get fixed after I close my browser, but it has persisted for a few days or even weeks now.

Anyone know a solution? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hi,
why did this thread (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75294) not make it through the great exodus?