Troubleshooting

Reactions:

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by Guest »

Houston, we have a new kind of error. Progress!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it possible that maintenance made it worse? Cause it sure look like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 04:41
Is it possible that maintenance made it worse? Cause it sure look like it
X2 it's getting worse for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it ever gonna get better? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Plot twist: Shelby's girlfriend is causing the SQL errors as a form of vengeance. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 12:17
Plot twist: Shelby's girlfriend is causing the SQL errors as a form of vengeance. :rofl:
lol they don't need to do anything, admin and mods are already doing their best to destroy this forum. Kicking and banning lesbians out while letting queerios and tras in to take over

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Post by STMTH »

The host is reporting some degraded service today. Expect errors to occur at a higher rate. If you receive an error that isn't about max connections, please let us know what error you get. Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have tried several times to post this. Finally got through.
I was looking at a page and when I clicked on the next page I got this:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Disk full (/dev/shm/#sql_397_22.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device") [1021]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 01:29

It's a server problem. Only the host can solve it.

It means that /tmp is full. It's a very common error when you do too many backups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 05:38
Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 01:29

It's a server problem. Only the host can solve it.

It means that /tmp is full. It's a very common error when you do too many backups.
Maybe find a better host? It's been weeks and getting worse each day.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

The host is attempting a fix that requires us to disable posting. I don't have an ETA for when this fix will be done. But it is going to take more than an hour at minimum.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

We should be back in business with posting. Please post here if you receive any errors. The Disk Full error should not reappear.
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

thank you for all your efforts, STMTH! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, I'm having trouble activating my account, username is gengyann. Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, I’m having trouble activating my account. Username Fedsmoker2020.

Thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello! I’m still having trouble registering my account. Username is Fedsmoker2020.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 16:25
Could Club Monocle partner with The L Chat? TLC has many tech problems so an app would be nice and it could give Club Monocle a bigger audience.

@STMTH/Smurf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, when I try to open the "what are you craving right now?" thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2195

I get an anti-trojan alert by malwarebytes. It only happens when I try to load page n.9, I guess it's about the last post(s)
Hope this helps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

“I am once again asking for your assistance registering my account” - Bernie Sanders

- Fedsmoker2020

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have not logged in for quite a while and now my email is not recognized. I can't see how I could have been banned. Are accounts perged if not accessed for a while?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got that error message again today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2021, 10:11
I got that error message again today
Yep, it's back

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

Suspected DDOS. Please refresh. Someone probably linked the forum for malicious requests. Your data is safe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could you enable tiktok videos here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't really know where to post this since there isn't a suggestions thread. I was wondering if the board could implement an ability to search within a thread? I think it's incredibly useful for extremely long threads. Key in specific search terms and get the results you want.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

The host is reporting issues that may affect performance of the forum. Thanks in advance for your patience.
1 Image

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

Scheduled maintenance will occur on Sept 23 at UTC 13:00. Please be advised that there may be access issues for a brief period as a result.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 07:53
Scheduled maintenance will occur on Sept 23 at UTC 13:00. Please be advised that there may be access issues for a brief period as a result.
You should increase system maintenance for lesbophobes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good day,

I have registered with the user name Yadom. Can you please approve the request.

Thanks

Guest not working
Reactions:

Post by Guest not working »

The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.

Why am I unable to use the term guest?
Back to the frustrating days of the initial (I want to say migration but that’s hardly accurate…) move from zeta.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest not working wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 01:23
The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.

Why am I unable to use the term guest?
Back to the frustrating days of the initial (I want to say migration but that’s hardly accurate…) move from zeta.
On this forum, you just leave the username field blank and submit. The username will automatically be "Guest"

Wisteria
Reactions: 10

Post by Wisteria »

how to change the username after being registered?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I laughed at someone answering a post from 10 months ago then realised this thread hadn’t been posted on before today since Dec last year.

What happened to the systematic archiving after 180 days you were implementing :smurf: ?

https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76426

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, I'm unable to post from Instagram. Has this been disabled recently, or is it just me. tia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi. Do the reddit embeds with videos autoplay for everyone? Because it does for me and it's pretty annoying, sometimes the same post will be quoted multiple times in a single page and I have to pause every single one of them individually. What can be done about it?

Some examples on the following pages:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75579&start=39095
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76509&start=1400

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FIRE DADOU

FIRE DADOU

FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU
FIRE DADOU

!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On my laptop I can see attached images perfectly but on a different computer I use I only see the word 'image'. Does anyone know why that is or how to fix it? Now I always have to quote the post, copy the link and open in a new tab which is...tedious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi Team, I am having trouble logging in my registered account Skylines that was created a couple of years ago when migrating from Zetaboards. I used to post a few messages and didn't have any issues. But for the last year, I didn't log in as I was not aware that the board is up and running again.
Now I'm trying to log in but the page doesn't recognise my login info. I then tried to register again but the board says 'Username and Email address are in use etc.'. Then I used 'Forget my password' but no email has been sent to my address.
I'm wondering if any Admin team member can help me with this issue please? I'd really appreciate your help.

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 15:42
Hi Team, I am having trouble logging in my registered account Skylines that was created a couple of years ago when migrating from Zetaboards. I used to post a few messages and didn't have any issues. But for the last year, I didn't log in as I was not aware that the board is up and running again.
Now I'm trying to log in but the page doesn't recognise my login info. I then tried to register again but the board says 'Username and Email address are in use etc.'. Then I used 'Forget my password' but no email has been sent to my address.
I'm wondering if any Admin team member can help me with this issue please? I'd really appreciate your help.
I can see that user. If its possible for you to get on discord and shoot one of the admin/mods a message there we can confirm you are you (provide email type info attached to the account) and get you a new password.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 02:19
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 15:42
I can see that user. If its possible for you to get on discord and shoot one of the admin/mods a message there we can confirm you are you (provide email type info attached to the account) and get you a new password.
Thank you for your kind advice. I will do that :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this board resizing images. I can see a good few images that are being blown up on this board. What's going on?

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 11:02
Is this board resizing images. I can see a good few images that are being blown up on this board. What's going on?
I discussed it with the other mods and none of us had noticed anything weird with how the images were displaying. Can you please provide us links to some examples?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why doesn't this forum have that feature where you can collapse or expand a post I mean that would be really useful against those trolls who fill the page with a letter or string of nonsense that you have to scroll the entirety of to get to the next post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FYI - Back getting those SQL error - max amount exceeded messages again the past couple days…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 21:53
FYI - Back getting those SQL error - max amount exceeded messages again the past couple days…
Same here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 20:06
Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 21:53
Same here.
just happened again and I remembered to copy the error, not sure if it’s helpful tho (?)
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User 'u675128740_tlcjc2k' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 50) [1226]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:unsure:

Cloudflare errors
Reactions:

Post by Cloudflare errors »

Error 522 Ray ID: 6d327dfc0bf2e67c • 2022-01-25 15:22:05 UTC
Connection timed out
You Browser Working
London Cloudflare Working
thelchat.net Host Error
What happened?

The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, is there a way of making a thread members only but still visible to everyone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The sql errors are back
👏DO 👏SOMETHING👏