Troubleshooting

Reactions:

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
31 May 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
31 May 2022, 03:43
Could you bring back a feature from the old forum where you could resize an image? It would be really nice to prevent people from posting pictures like it's spam.

BBcode for image resizing

Code: Select all

[img={width}x{height}]{url}[/img]
We can set max height and width for images, can you link somewhere this is happening as an example?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79471&start=7350#p4638071

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long does one have to wait to post in a thread again? Why does the message "you can't post so soon" appear even after more than 30 minutes since my last post? This forum is ridiculous. the admins are doing everything they can to keep people from posting. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 14:15
How long does one have to wait to post in a thread again? Why does the message "you can't post so soon" appear even after more than 30 minutes since my last post? This forum is ridiculous. the admins are doing everything they can to keep people from posting. :fool:
Maybe they just don't like you? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the last couple of months, at least once a week I'm having to delete my cookies in order for the board to load its formatting correctly. if I don't, I just get a white page with a load of basic text, as if the code is completely missing. I've been here since day dot and never had this problem until now. Did something recently change on the board's end or is just my browser? It's not ruining my life or anything, I'm just curious because i have no issues with any other site.

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 03:58
For the last couple of months, at least once a week I'm having to delete my cookies in order for the board to load its formatting correctly. if I don't, I just get a white page with a load of basic text, as if the code is completely missing. I've been here since day dot and never had this problem until now. Did something recently change on the board's end or is just my browser? It's not ruining my life or anything, I'm just curious because i have no issues with any other site.
Nothing's changed code wise on the site, the only thing I can think of changing is the introduction of higher anti ddos measures (cloudflare)
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long does it take for approval to join from admin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you ban the words "delusion" and "delusional" just for a month or a week? Curious to see if something positive or negative comes out of it... The positive outcome could be that if someone doesn't agree with what others have posted, they could explain in detail why they don't. In-depth conversation gets encouraged. The negative consequence would be that some shipping might get carried away, but it's only temporary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pls accept my registration, i'm using my real email. My username is Aloedoe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Add a button for scrolling straight to the bottom.

Lady.bird
Reactions: 15

Post by Lady.bird »

Can one person have two registered accounts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to become a member but I have trouble activating my account. I need help

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:35
I want to become a member but I have trouble activating my account. I need help.

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.
Please activate/verify my account :crybabe: Username: alienblues

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:35
I want to become a member but I have trouble activating my account. I need help.

Please activate/verify my account :crybabe: Username: alienblues
This is done.

Anyone awaiting activation please remember to post your username here to expedite the process
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How can I re-activate my old account? I used a disposable email address.

alienblues
Reactions: 2

Post by alienblues »

AlexCabot wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 17:27
This is done.

Anyone awaiting activation please remember to post your username here to expedite the process
thank you :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can my account be activated please? The username is emldc. Thank you.

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 22:51
Can my account be activated please? The username is emldc. Thank you.
You should be good now.
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 17:56
How can I re-activate my old account? I used a disposable email address.
If you are on discord you can reach out to any mod there. We can try to verify you using other methods and get you back in.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please activate my account Username: Shash

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 18:51
Done point and laugh

Shash
Reactions: 0

Post by Shash »

AlexCabot wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 04:02
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 18:51
Done point and laugh
Thank u

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find something strange.

Some threads I am able to comment on and some threads when you click on post a reply it is stuck loading and the page isn’t showing properly and you cannot post.

No matter how many times I refresh, clear browser even delete and reinstall the browser I cannot post in certain threads. Although I can do so in others

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 12:43

Some threads I am able to comment on and some threads when you click on post a reply it is stuck loading and the page isn’t showing properly and you cannot post.

No matter how many times I refresh, clear browser even delete and reinstall the browser I cannot post in certain threads. Although I can do so in others
I have not heard of that problem. Can you give me some threads that it is happening in so I can look into it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:

I have not heard of that problem. Can you give me some threads that it is happening in so I can look into it?
The Lauren Jauregui thread is doing the same thing as the other anon said on page 7

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:

It seems to have resolved itself now but even when I checked on other devices at the it did the same thing.

Also when it started to resolve to did it a few threads and then all of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods what’s going on with some threads that fail to load and then refresh and then blank out on an error? Been going on all weekend. Can you fix or tell us what’s up? Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 22:11
Mods what’s going on with some threads that fail to load and then refresh and then blank out on an error? Been going on all weekend. Can you fix or tell us what’s up? Thank you
Yep, this is happening in the ‘Transexuals’ thread at the moment.

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 23:31
Guest wrote:
I am not sure what the issue is. I just tested that thread and had no problem loading it or posting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am not sure what the issue is. I just tested that thread and had no problem loading it or posting.
Page 774 in that thread still isn’t loading but your test post has started page 775, which is fine, so no idea what the error on page 774 is?

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 00:14
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Page 774 in that thread still isn’t loading but your test post has started page 775, which is fine, so no idea what the error on page 774 is?
I am sorry I have no idea. I am able to open the last 10 pages without issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OP thanks for checking. The new page loads for me now but I still get the timeout error if I try to post. Possible certain threads or pages are being attacked? This has been happening on and off for the last month on political and some stan threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 00:43
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP thanks for checking. The new page loads for me now but I still get the timeout error if I try to post. Possible certain threads or pages are being attacked? This has been happening on and off for the last month on political and some stan threads.
Pg775 now has the same loading error where the page crashes. I’ve tried logging in and the same error occurs. I haven’t had this error on any other pages but it seems others have :hmmm:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2526&start=38700

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 07:52
Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 00:43
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:

Pg775 now has the same loading error where the page crashes. I’ve tried logging in and the same error occurs. I haven’t had this error on any other pages but it seems others have :hmmm:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2526&start=38700

Yeah at this point it’s just this thread that’s having problems which makes me think it’s a purposeful attack either by activists or rogue mods letting it happen. Please address this L Chat team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I currently have the loading problem also with the killing eve thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 21:32
Same. This is making the board unusable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Something is wrong with Red Velvet thread too. Yesterday I couldn’t open it and today I can’t reply in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 21:55
Guest wrote:
X3 I’ve been having the same problem for 3 days now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 20:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Twitter embeds fucking the page loading.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush:
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don’t think so because threads that are affected I’m unable to reply on completely no matter which page I’m on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don’t think so because threads that are affected I’m unable to reply on completely no matter which page I’m on.
Lol wtf posted without what I wrote. Anyway, what I said was I don’t think so because on affected threads I can’t reply at all no matter which page I’m on, even if the page I’m on is loading etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 23:37
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol wtf posted without what I wrote. Anyway, what I said was I don’t think so because on affected threads I can’t reply at all no matter which page I’m on, even if the page I’m on is loading etc.
I think that’s because the embed is still in the previous post previews at the bottom of the page when you go to make a post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Temporary fix. In my case (may not work for you) I switched to Edge browser for specific threads. They open fine there for me, but cannot load on Safari (maybe can try sth similar on the phones?). I had the same problem when only a few posts were on the new page with only one or two twitter links.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uptick in sql errors again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't load/access the forums with Edge as a navigator, no problem on my phone. French anon. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 18:33
Can't load/access the forums with Edge as a navigator, no problem on my phone. French anon. :fingcross:
Am i the only one? I have the security box "checking if your connection is secure" in a loop and can't pass it.🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 12:26
Guest wrote:
Am i the only one? I have the security box "checking if your connection is secure" in a loop and can't pass it.🥲
I have the same problem with Chrome on my Samsung tablet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can a reported post be deleted without also deleting the replies? I find that responses to posts that have been reported are usually informative and useful to fight against trolling and disinformation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The desktop version of this site on Google Chrome for Android doesn't seem to work. Just keeps continuously checking the security. I've updated Chrome twice now so I think it's more a problem with the site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 10:12
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 12:26
Guest wrote:
I have the same problem with Chrome on my Samsung tablet.
Pfeww i felt alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 16:10
The desktop version of this site on Google Chrome for Android doesn't seem to work. Just keeps continuously checking the security. I've updated Chrome twice now so I think it's more a problem with the site.
I'm on Edge, latest version so yes there is something to investigate on their side. :fingcross: