Troubleshooting

Reactions:

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 19:36
Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:52
Oh hi everyone! Is there a way to view all of a users posts? I wanted to find some of my posts from last week and cannot figure it out. Help.

Hi. Hello? Hello?
DA. This is my question as well.

How disrespectful that no one even has the courtesy to reply.

👻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 19:36
Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 10:52
Oh hi everyone! Is there a way to view all of a users posts? I wanted to find some of my posts from last week and cannot figure it out. Help.

Hi. Hello? Hello?
No, there isn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello,

My phone has been blocked. Not sure why. My last post was on anonymous confessions, pretty sure my post doesn’t go against rules.

Would like some help.

Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ChartReader here. I cannot remember my new password on this board. I have already requested password reset twice and I have used the contact form for admin. I still have not received a reply from any of them. How long does it take to receive a reply?

dadou
Reactions: 242

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 12:59
ChartReader here. I cannot remember my new password on this board. I have already requested password reset twice and I have used the contact form for admin. I still have not received a reply from any of them. How long does it take to receive a reply?
did you check your spam folder , for the password reset ? If its there copy the new passoword it gives you , its going to be a set of numbers and paste here for you new password , once that is done and you are log in you will be able reset whatever password you want.
:tinfoil:

Ham
Reactions:

Post by Ham »

I’m sure it’s been asked, but how do we upload an image if we’re only using a phone?

spicy_momo
Reactions: 54

Post by spicy_momo »

Ham wrote:
09 Nov 2020, 20:46
I’m sure it’s been asked, but how do we upload an image if we’re only using a phone?
Not possible to upload an image directly to the forum. The forum only accepts images that are already hosted somewhere on the internet.
One fairly easy way to do that is get an app like Imgur (I'm sure there are plenty of others too) that host photos for free, and also provide links that you can post straight into bbcode forums like this one.

Isotopes
Reactions: 33

Post by Isotopes »

Interesting problem that showed up over the weekend that I was wondering if anyone else experienced. Normally, on my iPad I don't see tweets that people post to the thread (I see them on my desktop), but there's a link and if I want to look at it, I just long press on it or tap it.

Over the weekend however, when the page loaded, I'd see the link flash and then disappear. If I want to get to the tweet I have to quote it, copy the link, and past that in another tab. It's kind of annoying.

Anyone else had this problem?

BeaguestDUH
Reactions: 0

Post by BeaguestDUH »

Isotopes wrote:
24 Nov 2020, 16:07
Interesting problem that showed up over the weekend that I was wondering if anyone else experienced. Normally, on my iPad I don't see tweets that people post to the thread (I see them on my desktop), but there's a link and if I want to look at it, I just long press on it or tap it.

Over the weekend however, when the page loaded, I'd see the link flash and then disappear. If I want to get to the tweet I have to quote it, copy the link, and past that in another tab. It's kind of annoying.

Um no. Nope. I think maybe either someone has hacked in your ipad or it may have a virus.
You need somebody more professional than lchat staff but I they should do an updated
Isotopes wrote:

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Are there still plans to add a search option on the forum?

Isotopes
Reactions: 33

Post by Isotopes »

BeaguestDUH wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 14:39
Isotopes wrote:

Um no. Nope. I think maybe either someone has hacked in your ipad or it may have a virus.
You need somebody more professional than lchat staff but I they should do an updated
Isotopes wrote:

Thanks for the response. It seems to have resolved itself after an iOS update, so I suspect that was the problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are some posts overlapping with other posts, or is it just me?

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 08:40
Are some posts overlapping with other posts, or is it just me?
On your phone or laptop ? and which browser are you using , Try using another one it might just be from that browser since you seem to be the only one with that problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you add a Dark Mode for this site?plz

.JPG
Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 08:02
Can you add a Dark Mode for this site?plz
There's a dark mode, but you need to be signed in. Once signed in, go into your User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My board style

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Does the topic name search work here? I tried to find a topic, but it only offers me quotes from different topics with a last name that I wanted to find as the title of the topic.

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 17:37
Does the topic name search work here? I tried to find a topic, but it only offers me quotes from different topics with a last name that I wanted to find as the title of the topic.
It should do, if Google's indexed it that way and the title is called what you're searching for.

If anyone ever wants to find a specific topic, post here and I can run a more comprehensive search on the database in the backend to find it.

dadou

Post by dadou »

Also if you register you can save all the threads you like and find them easyly in your control panel .

Reactions:

Post by guest »

RXD wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 19:15
guest wrote:
It should do, if Google's indexed it that way and the title is called what you're searching for.

If anyone ever wants to find a specific topic, post here and I can run a more comprehensive search on the database in the backend to find it.
On another forum, you write the required surname, select the item "search for topic titles only" and you get exactly the topic names. Similarly it was on the zeta. Why doesn't such a convenient option work here?

RXD

Post by RXD »

guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:23
RXD wrote:
guest wrote:

On another forum, you write the required surname, select the item "search for topic titles only" and you get exactly the topic names. Similarly it was on the zeta. Why doesn't such a convenient option work here?
The size of this forum + the index of it for the built in search function exceeds the servers limits.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

RXD wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:37
guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 20:23
RXD wrote:

The size of this forum + the index of it for the built in search function exceeds the servers limits.
Thanks for the answer at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep getting today error 503 service unavailable and SQL error:

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 23:21
Keep getting today error 503 service unavailable and SQL error:

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
x2 This has been happening a lot lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 17:04
X2

RXD

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 05:47
Saki888 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 17:04
X2
See above, the forum is too big for the server to use the proper search function so it has to stay using Google for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is next to impossible to get approved on Discord?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've registered a few days ago but I cannot do the login and I haven't received any confirmation email.
I tried the "remember me" option but I haven't received any email.
What can I do?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:13
I've registered a few days ago but I cannot do the login and I haven't received any confirmation email.
What can I do?
I registered a week ago and nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Better accept new registers from the last few minutes, come on you moved the most traffic thread to members with no warning.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:18
Better accept new registers from the last few minutes, come on you moved the most traffic thread to members with no warning.
I know right? It was the damn gala and live event :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:13
What can I do?
Same, I registered a couple of days ago in cas the thread would get closed and also tried the « remember me » option but I still haven’t got anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:19
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 21:18
I know right? It was the damn gala and live event :eyeroll:
X3, i hope someone does it soon...please????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is stupid, accept the registrations or move the thread back to public, nothing happened anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, could someone help me out please? I can't log in, it says wrong password, I clicked the "forgot the pwd" button but I haven't received an email yet. I've been trying since yesterday, what should I do?

anne22
Reactions:

Post by anne22 »

Please help, I forgot the password to my user and asked for an email to change it and have not received it. I also registered with another email but haven't received that one either.

HELP!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone of the mods comment on the registration issue? I registered two days ago and havent received confirmation. Is this issue worked on? Bc its kinda sad that no one can register right now, thats kinda what a forum is about...

RXD

Post by RXD »

Users have to be manually approved just in case spam accounts try to register - I've just activated a few so check your emails/check you can login.

If you're having problems logging in, pop into the discord and DM me and I can fix your account.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks a lot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can mod check and activate new registers pls? I don't know if there was any problems but I registered for days and I have not received activated email yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 03:05
Can mod check and activate new registers pls? I don't know if there was any problems but I registered for days and I have not received activated email yet.
Same here :-/

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 15:51
Guest wrote:
I just looked and saw no pending memberships. Please try logging in with your username and password. If that doesn't work please try to register again. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 22:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I just looked and saw no pending memberships. Please try logging in with your username and password. If that doesn't work please try to register again. Thanks.
Tried that, it says "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again." and when I try to register again it marks me as a spambot. :hmmm:

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 04:41
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tried that, it says "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again." and when I try to register again it marks me as a spambot. :hmmm:
If you are on our discord please reach out to a mod there. If not please try using a different email/name to register.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 04:43
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 04:41
AlexCabot wrote:

If you are on our discord please reach out to a mod there. If not please try using a different email/name to register.
Tried different usernames and even an alternative internet provider, oh well I'll join the discord I guess :unsure:
Thanks for the feedback anyways Alex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi. My account appears to be "Online" even though I'm not. Perhaps that's because I logged in from a private browser on my phone, before swiping out of it without first logging out of my account. I cannot return to that session due to it having been a private one (where data from the session isn't stored on your device). I'm certain I've signed out everywhere else. How can I fix this? (essentially log out of all sessions)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nevermind! My account no longer appears online. I just had to give it more time, hah!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its me TCN I am trying to register my account but it says I must enter a valid e-mail address. Is there a problem with the system at the moment?

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

Can you please approve my TCN account please?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

For some reason, the last few days, the names of some topics are displayed incorrectly - the line with the name of the topic is superimposed on the line with the date of the beginning of this topic, that is, the two merge into one. this only happens with some names, others are written normally. this has never happened. there are no similar problems on other sites. This is just me and how to fix it?

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Why can't I delete my PMs? I get the error:

"The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me