Troubleshooting

Reactions:

Re: Troubleshooting

Post by Guest »

Mods can I know why I can’t post on Somi’s thread? I seem to be able to post on other threads just fine. Page keeps reloading and then this screen appears repeatedly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 23:44
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 16:10
The desktop version of this site on Google Chrome for Android doesn't seem to work. Just keeps continuously checking the security. I've updated Chrome twice now so I think it's more a problem with the site.
I'm on Edge, latest version so yes there is something to investigate on their side. :fingcross:
Will this ever get fixed or are we just screaming into a void?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Aug 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The desktop version of this site on Google Chrome for Android doesn't seem to work. Just keeps continuously checking the security. I've updated Chrome twice now so I think it's more a problem with the site.
I'm on Edge, latest version so yes there is something to investigate on their side. :fingcross:
Apparently we condamned to be ban somehow, nothing changes for me. I talk about it on the discord too like 10 days ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you have access now? :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Apparently we condamned to be ban somehow, nothing changes for me. I talk about it on the discord too like 10 days ago.
DA I'm with the same problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 00:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. I use Opera and in the past 1-2 the website often crashes on me. Like everything freezes up and I can't click on anything. I have to exit all the l chat tabs and try again for it to work. Only happens on my desktop. I sometimes open a lot of tabs though so maybe it thinks I'm some kind of a bot but I'm not I just have l chat addiction lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are Korean Entertainment and International Football threads allowed to coexist in the member only section and the general discussion section, but Tiktok can only exist in the member only section? I thought this was a lesbian forum? It's unfair to punish others who want to discuss WLW tiktokers peacefully for what a sick troll did months ago. The sick troll is gone. Why is the Tiktok thread still not allowed to exist in general discussion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why it seems that admins doesn't care about it. It's not normal that we can't access to the forums...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 14:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why it seems that admins doesn't care about it. It's not normal that we can't access to the forums...
The fact that it's been 3 weeks now and the admins haven't bothered to fix this or even care. Do they even come here anymore? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:blinkwide:

TPTB, this sounds pretty serious........ please kindly help this Anon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Aug 2022, 12:27
Mods can I know why I can’t post on Somi’s thread? I seem to be able to post on other threads just fine. Page keeps reloading and then this screen appears repeatedly

I'm having this same problem right now in the Aespa thread. I have also tried it in different browsers and I still get the same error message.

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 06:34
Guest wrote:

I'm having this same problem right now in the Aespa thread. I have also tried it in different browsers and I still get the same error message.
All pages on the Aespa thread work okay for me, have you tried clearing your cache?
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey Admins, need help getting my username activated. Please approve it. Thanks

Username - Yoda Jones

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 09:11
Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 06:34
Guest wrote:

All pages on the Aespa thread work okay for me, have you tried clearing your cache?
I don't have a problem viewing the pages. It's when I click post reply, the page keeps reloading and then just stops and I get that error message (the same as OP). I cleared my cache on both browsers and still the same issue.

The thread hasn't had a reply in days so maybe I'm not the only one with this issue?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fyi SQL errors back again.
Can see main page fine and if I wanted can get into that weird Celebrities subsection but still repeated problems accessing ‘General Discussions’

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you add more width to the forum just like the original one? It was only a little wider.

Can you also bring back the iframe per post like the first post on this page has?
https://web.archive.org/web/20170321170 ... 32066/1861

Thanks in advance. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NEW LANDING PAGE

Any chance you can make it open your choice (forum or discord) on the same page - ie not open another tab?

(Good to see tinkering as means there are actually people behind the scenes invested - but as ever if would have been good to get a headsup that format was changing - unless ive missed it somewhere...)

/pedant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Close this thread, this thread belong in tiktok thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80521

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 18:33
Can't load/access the forums with Edge as a navigator, no problem on my phone. French anon. :fingcross:
So since the beginning of August I can not access the forum other than with my phone. I just discovered that I can access it with a proxy but not by surfing normally, ^o) I am still stuck on the loading screen. No answer to this problem???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod, can you tell me why does the page reload 1000x when I want to post something? And it takes some time for the page to "react" when I'm typing. It keeps freezing. Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please make the l chat description larger like the original. Newcomers are forgetting what l chat site is about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Can't load/access the forums with Edge as a navigator, no problem on my phone. French anon. :fingcross:
So since the beginning of August I can not access the forum other than with my phone. I just discovered that I can access it with a proxy but not by surfing normally, ^o) I am still stuck on the loading screen. No answer to this problem???
Same here 🤷

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Close this thread the couple has broken up, can i make Fletcher and Shannon thread too if mods allow ex couple to have a thread?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77596&start=750

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To people who were having problems getting on here on Chrome and Edge on Android, it seems to finally work for me now. Try yours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 17:56
To people who were having problems getting on here on Chrome and Edge on Android, it seems to finally work for me now. Try yours.
I'm one of them! But its still not working for me on Android. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Safari on iPad. Past couple days when I come in here, after getting past that opening bot processing thing, the font is blue and all the formatting (lilac backgrounds, pics etc) is gone.

Every other post just disappears when I hit post and the page just takes me back to the original response screen. Just me? Frustrating.

Submit erases my post
Reactions:

Post by Submit erases my post »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 19:47
Safari on iPad. Past couple days when I come in here, after getting past that opening bot processing thing, the font is blue and all the formatting (lilac backgrounds, pics etc) is gone.

Every other post * I type just disappears when I hit * submit and the page just takes me back to the original response screen. Just me? Frustrating.
*To clarify

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SQL ERRORS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this. I’ve been trying to log in to my old account and by old I mean really old. I finally realized a couple of weeks ago that it works on the other site but not here.
I tried to make a new acc here but it says that my email is already in use. I tried to reset the password but I never received an email.
I tried to make a new acc with a different email and again didn’t receive an email. I’d appreciate your help mods.
The old user name is Mel_Fray
New user name is either CPMB23 or CPMB55 I can’t remember sorry

.JPG
Reactions: 14

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 02:45
I’m not sure if this is the right place for this. I’ve been trying to log in to my old account and by old I mean really old. I finally realized a couple of weeks ago that it works on the other site but not here.
I tried to make a new acc here but it says that my email is already in use. I tried to reset the password but I never received an email.
I tried to make a new acc with a different email and again didn’t receive an email. I’d appreciate your help mods.
I just approved "CPMB55".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.JPG wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 02:55
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 02:45
I just approved "CPMB55".
Thanks

cache
Veteran
Reactions: 84

Post by cache »

Don't know what happened to my "post" count. If it's a glitch, or what..

Today my post count is 3541, but in May my post count was 5110.

Here is a screenshot from today's Member page:

Here is a screenshot courtesy of the "Internet Archive" from Member page May 28, 2022

===

Any explanation for why 2000 of my posts are missing, would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ I note it’s the same for all users - possibly something to do with retention policy? Old threads being archived/deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Submit erases my post wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 19:51
Guest wrote:

Every other post * I type just disappears when I hit * submit and the page just takes me back to the original response screen. Just me? Frustrating.
*To clarify
SA It’s the bot net check thing you get at start up - it also now runs when I hit submit or preview. I don’t think it did that originally.

Is it really just me? I have to copy and paste my post before submitting as botnet check refreshes the page and wipes it. Pain in the arse when I forget to copy it

Is it really just me??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 03:30
^^ I note it’s the same for all users - possibly something to do with retention policy? Old threads being archived/deleted?
Really? Did you also lose 2000 posts? Did anyone else lose 2000 posts? Sounds fishy 🐟

This is the troubleshooting page, so I'm curious to hear from Admin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 20:59
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 03:30
Really? Did you also lose 2000 posts? Did anyone else lose 2000 posts? Sounds fishy 🐟

This is the troubleshooting page, so I'm curious to hear from Admin.
DA

Once a thread hits the last page of the board and drops off it gets deleted, so if it's more than a year old or it has been locked for a while it'll be deleted. If you post in any of the big threads that wound up producing Thread 1, 2, 3 etc then it would be pretty easy to lose a ton of posts in a short time as they all start dropping off the edge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi all, can I get my account activated? Username is WriMo.

SFan
Reactions:

Post by SFan »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80704

Hi, can someone delete this topic please?
Two of us created the same topic.

Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 20:36
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Same here 🤷
Stuck here since August... I only can access to the forum with a vpn (and no i'm not ban) : ((

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw, there seems to be a return of sql errors, just saying. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pls unban me 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are the sql errors returning every now and then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do i see the views of each thread? I could see them an hour ago but now they're gone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2022, 20:38
Submit erases my post wrote:
06 Oct 2022, 19:51
Guest wrote:

*To clarify
SA It’s the bot net check thing you get at start up - it also now runs when I hit submit or preview. I don’t think it did that originally.

Is it really just me? I have to copy and paste my post before submitting as botnet check refreshes the page and wipes it. Pain in the arse when I forget to copy it

Is it really just me??
Still ongoing :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This happens to me on both my laptop and phone browser, neither of which are safari. The botcheck does now run after hitting preview/post and yes it is a pain to have to copy/paste in case you lose the post should the botcheck decides to not cooperate. Which it often doesn't for me because it seems to hate my VPN and spotty wifi. I'm getting tired of having to jump through so many hoops to be able to post here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:29
This happens to me on both my laptop and phone browser, neither of which are safari. The botcheck does now run after hitting preview/post and yes it is a pain to have to copy/paste in case you lose the post should the botcheck decides to not cooperate. Which it often doesn't for me because it seems to hate my VPN and spotty wifi. I'm getting tired of having to jump through so many hoops to be able to post here.
x2
Getting through to this board is a HASSLE... and it has been for many months. I think it can hinder more than help grow the dialogue on these threads. As time passes in the face of this irritating obstacle, there will be less and less investment in the forum. The administrators need to find a suitable way to address these overly rigid "hoops"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we're back, what happened? hack attack? or just technical break?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The ongoing SQL server errors are really pissing off many L-chatters, driving away traffic, and preventing dialogue. The multiple Google captchas are enough of a pain-in-the-ass hassle by themselves. Board administrators, please finally ADDRESS AND FIX whatever is the problem(s)!!!
:argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow you deleted my query thread in seconds. It was actually impressive :lol:
Now any chance of an actual response here?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=80803