Discord

Reactions:

Re: Discord

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I haven't been on lchat for a long time so I'm very new to discord. I followed the link and got an email verification and set up name etc. Now I'm just sitting on the home page of discord. I typed lchat into the community bar but nothing's coming up. Any help?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi again,

Ok so I got onto the lchat server and it's just a black screen with a list of members to the right and validation, updates, rules etc to the left, but that's it and I've no access to anything beyond this point...?

RXD
Reactions: 66

Post by RXD »

As above, @ a mod when you get in to the validation channel, there's usually someone always around but we need tagging to get discord to alert us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 16:34
As above, @ a mod when you get in to the validation channel, there's usually someone always around but we need tagging to get discord to alert us
I just went to @mers but she disappeared as soon as. Will a mod appear as mod or are some members mod too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish Sentry would read us a fanfic on Discord. It’s a waste of sexy voice if she won’t. 😌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is the l chat discord down?

CAPS ANON
Reactions:

Post by CAPS ANON »

WHAT IS 'DISCORD' GALS?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CAPS ANON wrote:
12 May 2021, 04:37
WHAT IS 'DISCORD' GALS?
It's like MSN mixed with WhatsApp but for a whole group.

CAPS ANON
Reactions:

Post by CAPS ANON »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 13:13
CAPS ANON wrote:
12 May 2021, 04:37
WHAT IS 'DISCORD' GALS?
It's like MSN mixed with WhatsApp but for a whole group.
THANK YOU!

Introvert85
Reactions: 0

Post by Introvert85 »

Tried to join the l chat discord server yesterday, but was kicked off immediately before I even could write anything in the validation channel..

Fortu
Reactions:

Post by Fortu »

Can I have the Rosalina and dayane discord link please

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Introvert85 wrote:
28 May 2021, 08:08
Tried to join the l chat discord server yesterday, but was kicked off immediately before I even could write anything in the validation channel..
I got kicked out the next day, too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Introvert85 wrote:
28 May 2021, 08:08
Just tried to join it today since the site has been messing up lately and the same thing happened to me. Kicked out before I could even find the validation channel

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Working on the kick out ordeal. It was a nice method to keep people from lurking to just PM folks but thanks to a new prune method not needed.

Please report what you're using Discord on if you get kicked out. App from computer, app from phone, or using the webpage. Thank you.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
15 Jul 2021, 07:09
Working on the kick out ordeal. It was a nice method to keep people from lurking to just PM folks but thanks to a new prune method not needed.

Please report what you're using Discord on if you get kicked out. App from computer, app from phone, or using the webpage. Thank you.
I was the last anon to post, and I was using the app on iPhone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you need to do a voice or any other verifications to join?

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 08:43
No. Voice validation is not required.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

sofiabc1

Post by sofiabc1 »

Hey! I'm new here and I'd like to join the Discord but I have no idea how to, I mean I clicked on the link but how do I validate my voice?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sofiabc1 wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 20:28
Hey! I'm new here and I'd like to join the Discord but I have no idea how to, I mean I clicked on the link but how do I validate my voice?
Click on the validation channel and then type out "@Mod". Mods that are online will get a notification that someone is trying to get their attention. You can also use the "@" for any mod. Like "@RXD", "@.JPG", "@Sentry", etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 21:14
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 08:43
No. Voice validation is not required.
So how do we get validated by mod?

RXD

Post by RXD »

When you join, a mod has to add a 'role' so you don't get kicked. There are a couple of roles, lurkers for.. lurkers and member for those who've voice validated. You don't need to voice validate to see the channels.

lauurit18
Reactions:

Post by lauurit18 »

Hey, i followed the steps to join discord and i got kicked out when i said on validation that im 19 years old. Now i can't join it anymore. Can a mid help me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just updated the discord app on my phone and when I opened it I was removed from the server, when I clicked the link to rejoin it only shows the first few welcome channels. Is this a problem that is currently going on in the app or something else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone tell me what type of conversations are being had on discord? How badly does it differ from this site? I'm thinking of joining.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 17:59
Can anyone tell me what type of conversations are being had on discord? How badly does it differ from this site? I'm thinking of joining.
What some of the channels are and what some of the discussion looks like:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The forum is much more active. But Discord is good if you’re an actual female who wants to chat with other validated females.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yo can we get the motherland fort Salem channel back? It went away all of a sudden

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2021, 23:39
Yo can we get the motherland fort Salem channel back? It went away all of a sudden
It's still there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2021, 23:56
It's still there?

It's members only. Will it go back under popular fandoms?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just joined and got kicked out of the server???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I suggest a channel for memes and other funny posts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey mods how can we get validated on discord? Are there steps we need to complete or how it happens usually?

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 23:37
Hey mods how can we get validated on discord? Are there steps we need to complete or how it happens usually?
If you wish to get voice validated contact .jpeg or me in a DM on Discord.

Voice validation is not required to access the channels (forums) for Discord.

I've tinkered with some settings. If folks still are being booted off the server after five minutes on there please let me know.

peptasha
Reactions:

Post by peptasha »

Tried to join twice but it keeps kicking me out, what am I doing wrong?

Tailzunleashed
Reactions: 26

Post by Tailzunleashed »

Ive joined it like 3 times now and it keeps disappearing. My phone times out after 60 seconds. Whats going on? Ive never had a discord thing act like this before.
West coast is the best coast. Oh'Canada. OG Dyke. Never hides behind 'guest' or 'anonymous'. Reddit is Tailzunleashed. Unapologetically real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tailzunleashed wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 23:26
Ive joined it like 3 times now and it keeps disappearing. My phone times out after 60 seconds. Whats going on? Ive never had a discord thing act like this before.
@Mod in the Validation channel. This will get the attention of a mod to validate you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad to see I'm not the only one that got kicked out immediately lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How does a channel get opened? Do we request one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just curious why the mods have these threads if they're not even going to read and answer them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FIRE DADOU

lonlygay
Reactions: 45

Post by lonlygay »

emily_sa
Reactions: 2

Post by emily_sa »

Seems complicated to join if there are no answers from the mods :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the discord has always been a joke. i think the mods are so apathetic about helping people join because they like the feeling of exclusivity in their server, like a barrier to entry makes their hangout that much more special

RXD

Post by RXD »

emily_sa wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 15:31
Seems complicated to join if there are no answers from the mods :/
It's been said a few times in this thread, when you join you have to @ a mod or staff and they'll give you roles so you don't get kicked. If there's no mod/staff about, you'll have to try again later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmmm well I got to visit the discord for like 3x. However, I am not sure how that really works. It's like it's there for viewing or what? Also the only reason I m interested to get access to the previous messages posted was because I saw a member named quite similar to I c e. Anyway, what is your point putting up the choice options of forum and discord but actually making it impossible to use. Is this some form or brag or bullshitting? Put that fucking space to public if you even have the nerve to place as n option when visiting lchat. What a fuckery really.

Villanelle171
Reactions: 6

Post by Villanelle171 »

Been trying to join the discord and I keep getting kicked before I can even @ a mod or anything any help would be appreciated 🙏
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are apps that can change people's voices to become younger or immitate a gender so that's a loophole with the voice verification.

wisecracker

Post by wisecracker »

Not sure if this thread is monitored but I joined the l chat discord back when it was started. I just tried to get in and it’s disappeared from my server list. How do I get a link to get back in?

OrphanBlackFan7

Post by OrphanBlackFan7 »

Where is the link to the L chat Discord? Thank you.

Keepingthepeace
Reactions: 1

Post by Keepingthepeace »

Hi. I was hoping to become a mod for the lesbian tik tok thread. The trolling has gotten so bad that the site has been crashing all day. Doesn’t seem like there’s a mod there that generally moderates it. I can monitor it daily and am a neutral to all parties. How do I go about trying to become a mod? Thanks!