Discord

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#101

Post by dadou »

Flopmop wrote:
glasseslore2 wrote:
Windstruck wrote:How do you do voice for those ones who are Deaf? =|
Xx2!!! Deaf here����‍♀️ So how will it help me?
x3, I am deaf, so cannot participate in video chat for validation. I'm 18+, Have been here since January 2019; have also made several posts, how should I validate?

Already a member of Discord, including Weepyeyes, but not L-Chat.
you can be anon on lchat its no problem , if you are deaf and want to be a member you can DM an admin on discord they will help you out .
:tinfoil:

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#102

Post by dadou »

LV85 wrote:Can someone help me get on Discord

  Username LV85

Looks like I used my email for another user name on discord
Vegas85

How do I delete Vegas85 and register using LV85

Thanks
just log in with vegas85 and then go to your settings and you can change your name there .

:tinfoil:

User avatar
iloveyou
Member
Reactions: 17
Posts: 673
Joined: 07 Jan 2020, 19:34

#103

Post by iloveyou »

If if click at the validation link an error occurs.

User avatar
iloveyou
Member
Reactions: 17
Posts: 673
Joined: 07 Jan 2020, 19:34

#104

Post by iloveyou »

iloveyou wrote:If if click at the validation link an error occurs.
?

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#105

Post by dadou »

iloveyou wrote:
iloveyou wrote:If if click at the validation link an error occurs.
?

you mean on discord ? what is your user name I will dm you there .
:tinfoil:

User avatar
iloveyou
Member
Reactions: 17
Posts: 673
Joined: 07 Jan 2020, 19:34

#106

Post by iloveyou »

dadou wrote:
iloveyou wrote:
iloveyou wrote:If if click at the validation link an error occurs.
?

you mean on discord ? what is your user name I will dm you there .
iloveyou

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#107

Post by dadou »

iloveyou wrote:
dadou wrote:
iloveyou wrote:
iloveyou wrote:If if click at the validation link an error occurs.
?

you mean on discord ? what is your user name I will dm you there .
iloveyou
I cant find you , did you stay at least 10 minutes on the server? Stay 10 minutes on the server and then go to the validation channel . Let me know if it works.
:tinfoil:

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#108

Post by dadou »

Anyone else having issue , now the time to ask , but again if you dont feel comfortable being on Discord you can follow lchat on twitter until the announcement is made about the new board.

https://twitter.com/TheLChat1
:tinfoil:

User avatar
LV85
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 15
Joined: 27 Jul 2019, 16:48

#109

Post by LV85 »

dadou wrote:
LV85 wrote:Can someone help me get on Discord

Username LV85

Looks like I used my email for another user name on discord
Vegas85

How do I delete Vegas85 and register using LV85

Thanks
just log in with vegas85 and then go to your settings and you can change your name there .
I sent you pm

thanks
LV85

User avatar
An0n
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 37
Joined: 09 Apr 2020, 01:27

#110

Post by An0n »

Do I need to inform a mod if I want to change my discord username?

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#111

Post by dadou »

An0n wrote:Do I need to inform a mod if I want to change my discord username?
no if you are validated on discord, you can change your name no need to inform us.
:tinfoil:

User avatar
PowerAnon
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:17

#112

Post by PowerAnon »

Just an FYI in case anyone experienced the same issue as me: If you use Safari and you get an error message that reads "Safari doesn't recognize address starting with 'discord'" Then use Chrome or Firefox or something instead and it will work.

User avatar
PowerAnon
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:17

#113

Post by PowerAnon »

So on discord, how do the voice chat rooms work. There is an AV club for instance, are ppl going to play movies or something and talk through them?

User avatar
Gracie Lou Freebush
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Apr 2020, 16:53

#114

Post by Gracie Lou Freebush »

Is Discord a permanent thing, or just until the new board is announced?

User avatar
PowerAnon
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 163
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:17

#115

Post by PowerAnon »

Gracie Lou Freebush wrote:Is Discord a permanent thing, or just until the new board is announced?
It's just until the new board is announced

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#116

Post by dadou »

Gracie Lou Freebush wrote:Is Discord a permanent thing, or just until the new board is announced?
Both for now its one way to stay in touch until the board ready to go , after that you can chose to use both or just one of them.
:tinfoil:

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#117

Post by dadou »

PowerAnon wrote:So on discord, how do the voice chat rooms work. There is an AV club for instance, are ppl going to play movies or something and talk through them?
thats something you should ask Sentry in the test channel , im not too familiar with that.

:tinfoil:

.JPG
Moderator
Reactions: 3
Posts: 327
Joined: 21 Aug 2018, 04:53

#118

Post by .JPG »

PowerAnon wrote:So on discord, how do the voice chat rooms work. There is an AV club for instance, are ppl going to play movies or something and talk through them?
The chat rooms at the very bottom are set to "push to talk" as opposed to being able to talk freely whenever. I'm honestly not sure how the AV Club chat room is going to work out or if it'll ever be used by anybody, but I've seen six or so people chatting in a single room today, so it may not be the total disaster I'm thinking it may be.

Some of the channels we've set up now, may be taken down due to lack of use. The Discord server is getting a bit crowded with all the channels we currently have. In the future, channel requests may only be granted if there's a demand from, at least, 10 users. It's something that's being discussed.

User avatar
Gracie Lou Freebush
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 4
Joined: 11 Apr 2020, 16:53

#119

Post by Gracie Lou Freebush »

dadou wrote:
Gracie Lou Freebush wrote:Is Discord a permanent thing, or just until the new board is announced?
Both for now its one way to stay in touch until the board ready to go , after that you can chose to use both or just one of them.
Ok, thanks to both of you!

User avatar
GldnFnn
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 120
Joined: 23 Jan 2019, 01:43

#120

Post by GldnFnn »

Verified my email. Waited 10min period. Now when I use website or app it will show the TLC icon and then the next second it's gone. Have I not completed something?

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#121

Post by dadou »

GldnFnn wrote:Verified my email. Waited 10min period. Now when I use website or app it will show the TLC icon and then the next second it's gone. Have I not completed something?
what is you user name on discord?
:tinfoil:

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

#122

Post by dadou »

dadou wrote:
GldnFnn wrote:Verified my email. Waited 10min period. Now when I use website or app it will show the TLC icon and then the next second it's gone. Have I not completed something?
what is you user name on discord?
try again but this time go to the validation channel after your ten minutes wait


https://discord.gg/SfVtjqQ
:tinfoil:

.JPG
Moderator
Reactions: 3
Posts: 327
Joined: 21 Aug 2018, 04:53

#123

Post by .JPG »

GldnFnn wrote:Verified my email. Waited 10min period. Now when I use website or app it will show the TLC icon and then the next second it's gone. Have I not completed something?
After the 10min wait period, please head over to the validation channel to request validation.

Image

Guest
Reactions:

#124

Post by Guest »

Can someone kindly delete my account?

I won't be using the internet for a while and think it's better to delete it for now.

User avatar
harlivy
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Feb 2020, 06:49

#125

Post by harlivy »

I just used voice chat to become a valid member :) that was pretty nerve wracking because I've never used discord's voice feature but thank you for being so welcoming and I look forward to joining the new form! (My discord ID ends in 18)

User avatar
Yzma
Member
Reactions: 9
Posts: 514
Joined: 08 Jun 2019, 17:39

#126

Post by Yzma »

I tried to use the voice chat on web mode and the microphone wasn't working and dead ass my girlfriend woke up and asked me who I was talking to and why was that person talking in english, lmao I had to close the tab. I will try again tomorrow using the app.

User avatar
LaGrandSumo
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 82
Joined: 09 Jan 2019, 07:23

#127

Post by LaGrandSumo »

Can my account be erased please?

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

#128

Post by Sentry »

LaGrandSumo wrote:Can my account be erased please?
Your Discord account or TLC board one?

You have control over the Discord account removal. If you want to just be kicked off the server send me a DM on there.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

User avatar
Mochi
Member
Reactions: 0
Posts: 10
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 03:39

#129

Post by Mochi »

dadou wrote:Anyone else having issue , now the time to ask , but again if you dont feel comfortable being on Discord you can follow lchat on twitter until the announcement is made about the new board.

https://twitter.com/TheLChat1
kinda off topic but you can see some of the males who lurk on the lchat in the Twitter account's followers list lol :icu:

Guest
Reactions:

Re:

#130

Post by Guest »

Mochi wrote:
22 May 2020, 17:26
dadou wrote:Anyone else having issue , now the time to ask , but again if you dont feel comfortable being on Discord you can follow lchat on twitter until the announcement is made about the new board.

https://twitter.com/TheLChat1
kinda off topic but you can see some of the males who lurk on the lchat in the Twitter account's followers list lol :icu:
:nono: Fellow lesbians. More of an asset that any female football stan will ever be. I bet whoever is managing that Twitter acc never even bothered to block them.

Image

Image

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Re:

#131

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 10:44
Mochi wrote:
22 May 2020, 17:26
dadou wrote:Anyone else having issue , now the time to ask , but again if you dont feel comfortable being on Discord you can follow lchat on twitter until the announcement is made about the new board.

https://twitter.com/TheLChat1
kinda off topic but you can see some of the males who lurk on the lchat in the Twitter account's followers list lol :icu:
:nono: Fellow lesbians. More of an asset that any female football stan will ever be. I bet whoever is managing that Twitter acc never even bothered to block them.

Image

Image

Image

Uninvited guests. They also lurk on spam

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Re:

#132

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 12:02
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 10:44
Mochi wrote:
22 May 2020, 17:26
dadou wrote:Anyone else having issue , now the time to ask , but again if you dont feel comfortable being on Discord you can follow lchat on twitter until the announcement is made about the new board.

https://twitter.com/TheLChat1
kinda off topic but you can see some of the males who lurk on the lchat in the Twitter account's followers list lol :icu:
:nono: Fellow lesbians. More of an asset that any female football stan will ever be. I bet whoever is managing that Twitter acc never even bothered to block them.

Image

Image

Image

Uninvited guests. They also lurk on spam
I wouldn't be so sure. This board still belongs to Smurf and JPG, after all. SPAM, :rofl: They've discovered filters, OMG. Where's my "All thing wrong with L Chat" thread?

LV20
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#133

Post by LV20 »

Hi
This is LV20 I sent an password reset about an hour ago, how long does it take to get an email to reset my password

Thanks
LV20

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

Re: Discord

#134

Post by dadou »

LV20 wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 12:39
Hi
This is LV20 I sent an password reset about an hour ago, how long does it take to get an email to reset my password

Thanks
LV20
there is a trouble shooting thread for this kind of thing but I will answer you here, try checking your spam folder first . If the email is there do not click the link , just copy the very long code they give you and then come here and log in with using that code for your passwork ,afterward you can reset your password in your control panel .
:tinfoil:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#135

Post by Guest »

Why am I not allowed to be on discord. What do I have to do to become a member? I want to talk to a mod and explain why they’ve misunderstood me because i’m really not an evil person but maybe i’m Just ditzy or have some mild aspergers.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Discord

#136

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 01:34
Why am I not allowed to be on discord. What do I have to do to become a member? I want to talk to a mod and explain why they’ve misunderstood me because i’m really not an evil person but maybe i’m Just ditzy or have some mild aspergers.
Catlover?
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#137

Post by Guest »

I can’t seem to join the Discord server even if I wait for 10 minutes to elapse.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Discord

#138

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 16:27
I can’t seem to join the Discord server even if I wait for 10 minutes to elapse.
What error are you seeing? Also what is your username?

If you continue to have these issues add me to friend list and DM me.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest2222
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#139

Post by Guest2222 »

I don’t understand
How do I use discord?
Does it just enable me to post on this forum?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#140

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 18:07
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 16:27
I can’t seem to join the Discord server even if I wait for 10 minutes to elapse.
What error are you seeing? Also what is your username?

If you continue to have these issues add me to friend list and DM me.
There’s no error msg. Just the 10-minute countdown disappears and I’m still not in. My username is “slightly”. I just added you.

User avatar
Sentry
Moderator
Reactions: 90
Posts: 1416
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 01:10

Re: Discord

#141

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 18:22
Sentry wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 18:07
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 16:27
I can’t seem to join the Discord server even if I wait for 10 minutes to elapse.
What error are you seeing? Also what is your username?

If you continue to have these issues add me to friend list and DM me.
There’s no error msg. Just the 10-minute countdown disappears and I’m still not in. My username is “slightly”. I just added you.
Gotcha.

For whatever reason it lagged hard when I was granting you rank access. You should be fine now and able to preview the server's contents.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#142

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 18:31
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 18:22
Sentry wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 18:07
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 16:27
I can’t seem to join the Discord server even if I wait for 10 minutes to elapse.
What error are you seeing? Also what is your username?

If you continue to have these issues add me to friend list and DM me.
There’s no error msg. Just the 10-minute countdown disappears and I’m still not in. My username is “slightly”. I just added you.
Gotcha.

For whatever reason it lagged hard when I was granting you rank access. You should be fine now and able to preview the server's contents.
Thanks.

guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#143

Post by guest »

Sentry wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 05:02
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 01:34
Why am I not allowed to be on discord. What do I have to do to become a member? I want to talk to a mod and explain why they’ve misunderstood me because i’m really not an evil person but maybe i’m Just ditzy or have some mild aspergers.
Catlover?
can you make discord readable i don't want to post i just want to read the uswnt thread it didn't take off here or spam only discord and that's the only thread most of the time i want to read. i spend 99% of my time reading the uswnt and posting nothing but sports talk that had nothing to do with anything but technical stuff because i played it when i was a kid and i woudl like to read that thread.

guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#144

Post by guest »

I don't want to do anything but talk about technical stuff like accuracy and retirements and injuries and starting line ups. I don't have to post anything else that's outside of the that. I just want to be able to post in my favorite thread. 99.99% of my posts were acceptable sports talk I don't want to say anything else in that site i understand the rules now.

D79CNMM
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#145

Post by D79CNMM »

and the spammer troll as you know is not me but they pretend to be me.

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

Re: Discord

#146

Post by dadou »

D79CNMM wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:37
and the spammer troll as you know is not me but they pretend to be me.
what was your user name on discord?
:tinfoil:

guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#147

Post by guest »

dadou wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:55
D79CNMM wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:37
and the spammer troll as you know is not me but they pretend to be me.
what was your user name on discord?
anon432 it says arrivals only I think it should say validating the app is very confusing. should I just deleted that account and try to register again for it to go to the validating?

guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#148

Post by guest »

It doesn’t even show the l chat link it disappears

guest
Reactions:

Re: Discord

#149

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 23:58
dadou wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:55
D79CNMM wrote:
14 Jun 2020, 22:37
and the spammer troll as you know is not me but they pretend to be me.
what was your user name on discord?
anon432 it says arrivals only I think it should say validating the app is very confusing. should I just deleted that account and try to register again for it to go to the validating?
Can someone look into it. When I first registered there was very angry that everything had been deleted so I did talk to the mods why did they delete it and they delete my account

User avatar
dadou
Moderator
Reactions: 248
Posts: 4137
Joined: 06 Jan 2019, 04:39

Re: Discord

#150

Post by dadou »

guest wrote:
15 Jun 2020, 00:05
It doesn’t even show the l chat link it disappears
when you get on discord , you need to stay there at least 10 minutes once you get there go in the VALIDATION channel and say you are 18 yrs old , I will validate you .
:tinfoil:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 00099, Bing [Bot], ffvideo, Google [Bot], kellymuses, Past022, Petitlu, Villanelle171, Yadom and 1548 guests